PDA

View Full Version : Two Tickets for the Killie game for sale. Proceeds go to Charity.

fife hfc
22-03-2019, 02:50 PM
TWO TICKETS FOR GAME VERSUS KILMARNOCK. DONATION TO MY JUSTGIVING PAGE REQUIRED IN RETURN.

Hibs kindly donated-two complimentary tickets for the Kilmarnock home game. I am running the London Marathon for Scottish Huntington’s Association and to raise funds I’m looking for a donation to my JustGiving page in return for the two tickets. The tickets are for the Lower West Stand and are usually £23 each. Anybody want to make a reasonable offer (remember the proceeds are going to charity) feel free to contact me. Arrangements for collection can be done after payment to my page (I will be at the game).

fife hfc
23-03-2019, 06:34 PM
By the way I’m not looking for full price just don’t want a stupid offer. Remember it’s for charity and if your going to the game with a mate it’s a chance for cheaper tickets.

weecounty hibby
23-03-2019, 06:40 PM
Post a link to your just giving, if that's ok admins. I'll definitely give to you. We have a friend who has Huntington's and it is a horrible horrible thing to watch her slowly get worse and worse. She is in a home now and will never get out as she needs constant care. She is only 53 and her last 10 years have been terrible for her. Good luck with the fundraising. I would encourage anyone on here who can spare a wee bit to donate to Fife hfc as he runs the marathon for a great cause

Lancs Harp
23-03-2019, 10:31 PM
I'm old school and dont understand just giving to be honest. Maybe auction on here? I think the Kili match is mid week, I cant make that personally but would support an auction and if I won I'd just give the tickets away.

fife hfc
25-03-2019, 10:21 AM
Post a link to your just giving, if that's ok admins. I'll definitely give to you. We have a friend who has Huntington's and it is a horrible horrible thing to watch her slowly get worse and worse. She is in a home now and will never get out as she needs constant care. She is only 53 and her last 10 years have been terrible for her. Good luck with the fundraising. I would encourage anyone on here who can spare a wee bit to donate to Fife hfc as he runs the marathon for a great cause

Huntington’s is a horrible disease and it’s hereditary nature destroys generations of families. Sadly my Father in Law has it but very lucky my family are clear. That would be very kind of you to make a donation and it would be much appreciated.

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/neil-boyle210516

fife hfc
27-03-2019, 09:04 PM
Sold the tickets