PDA

View Full Version : Pint sized magic.

Jack Hackett
21-03-2019, 05:43 PM
I'm in Spain atm, and flicking through the local channels, found Real Madrid TV showing a live Infantil League game (look to be about 11-13). Full size pitch in a beautiful little stadium. The quality of the football is stunning. All the discipline of their elders and none of the attitude... Ist foul was blown up after 15 mins. Brilliant counter from defensive tackle to goal in 7 passes for the away team and a cracking RM equaliser. 1-1 ht. Best football I've watched in years.

We are generations behind these kids

Here’s Lucy!
22-03-2019, 04:40 PM
I'm in Spain atm, and flicking through the local channels, found Real Madrid TV showing a live Infantil League game (look to be about 11-13). Full size pitch in a beautiful little stadium. The quality of the football is stunning. All the discipline of their elders and none of the attitude... Ist foul was blown up after 15 mins. Brilliant counter from defensive tackle to goal in 7 passes for the away team and a cracking RM equaliser. 1-1 ht. Best football I've watched in years.

We are generations behind these kids

In view of Scotlands football team embarrassing the nation yet again last night, I would've thought the this thread would have gleaned more interest.

What Jack has described here is exactly what our third/fourth rate National team should be looking at and indeed, aspiring to.

The Scotland set-up is beyond hopeless and there is not even a chink of light at the end of the tunnel.

Little wonder that Real Madrid and Barcelona in particular, and Spanish football in general, are light years ahead of Jock Tamsons bairns.

Hala Iberia!!

Paisley Hibby
23-03-2019, 08:25 AM
In view of Scotlands football team embarrassing the nation yet again last night, I would've thought the this thread would have gleaned more interest.

What Jack has described here is exactly what our third/fourth rate National team should be looking at and indeed, aspiring to.

The Scotland set-up is beyond hopeless and there is not even a chink of light at the end of the tunnel.

Little wonder that Real Madrid and Barcelona in particular, and Spanish football in general, are light years ahead of Jock Tamsons bairns.

Hala Iberia!!

Oh to bring back the heady days when Scotland was a third rate football nation 😐