PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: TICKET SALES INFO | HEARTS AWAY

RSS Bot
21-03-2019, 01:30 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/9821)

Hermit Crab
21-03-2019, 02:02 PM
Tells you not to open multiple browsers.

Tickets for the third Edinburgh Derby of the season go on sale on Friday 22 March at 12pm to season ticket holders - please see below some tips to help make the sale process as straightforward as possible.
Queue system
At 11.30am the site will be temporarily closed to allow for the necessary changes to be applied to get tickets on sale. This process occurs for every big ticket sale. Those who are logged in earlier than 11.30am will be timed out the system before the sale opens at 12pm.
Those trying to access the site between 11.30am and 12pm will see a holding message and will be in a queue.
Use the correct link
There may be a variety of old links to the eTicketing site online – the correct link is:
https://www.eticketing.co.uk/hibernianfc/
This will allow you to access the mobile-optimised site with all the latest functionality.
Changes to seat selection
Those who are familiar to the ticket purchasing process for Tynecastle will notice a change to how the available tickets are displayed.
Previously supporters would select the section of the Roseburn Stand they would like to sit and the system would check availability. This adds complexity to the system, increasing the risk of errors, and leads to frustration from supporters when they are forced to try several sections to find availability.
For this sale we are only using the ‘best available’ functionality, meaning a supporter would select the number of seats they wish to purchase in the upper or lower, and they will be given the best available seats. Whilst this restricts the element of choice supporters usually have in terms of where the tickets are located, it should lead to a smoother sales process and less frustration.
Ensure family and friends are registered
Sales are open to season ticket holders only, restricted to one per client reference number and a maximum of four per transaction. If you are purchasing more than one ticket you will need to allocate the additional ticket(s) to other season ticket holders in your network. Please check that the supporters are on your network, and that the online account that is linked is the account they use for their season ticket.
You can learn how to add someone to your network HERE (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/9817).
We would strongly recommend ensuring your network is in order today (Thursday) – leaving it until Friday may result in errors or you being timed out and losing tickets in your basket.
Make sure your browser is up-to-date
Safari is recommended for Apple devices, due to it being the most widely used.
For Windows browsers we suggest Chrome as it also is the most tested and developed on for Windows machines.
Browser versions (and above) supported are:
Safari > Currently 12.0
Chrome > Currently 72.0.3626.121
Edge > Currently 17.17134
Firefox > Currently 65.0
For Android users Google Chrome is recommended. Samsung users can also use Samsung Internet.
Don’t open multiple browsers or tabs
The systems have extensive protections against bot attacks and people attempting to harvest tickets. If you open multiple browsers or tabs, as well as multiple devices from the same internet connection, the systems can perceive that as an attempted bot attack or ticket harvesting.
Call Centre
Supporters can also purchase tickets through the Hibernian Call Centre, on 0844 844 1875 option 1. Calls cost 7p per minute, plus your phone company’s access charge.
When tickets are almost sold out the call centre queue will be closed. From then on supporters trying to call the Call Centre will just receive the engaged tone. This will minimise the risk of supporters being charged for calls. Please note if you are in the queue at this time there is no guarantee of being successful in obtaining a ticket.

seanshow
22-03-2019, 03:29 AM
I Like the change to 'best available" better than farting about trying to change sections and the browser lockin up or kicking you out.

Having said that, Petrie :grr::grr: .... Might as well get that in now

hibbysam
22-03-2019, 07:07 AM
I Like the change to 'best available" better than farting about trying to change sections and the browser lockin up or kicking you out.

Having said that, Petrie :grr::grr: .... Might as well get that in now

Praise for Leeann where it’s due. I approached her with this after putting the feelers out on here. In the main nobody really cares where they sit as long as they get tickets so it’s the quickest, most effective way.

hibsquaker
22-03-2019, 07:17 AM
Fortunately I'm working. Saves me from the usual frustration and ultimate disappointment of failing to get a ticket after hours wasted. Last time I had tickets in my basket and was in the process of paying and it timed out. Thus bringing me back to the dreaded circle of doom. Best of luck comrads in your ticket quest!

Hibernia&Alba
22-03-2019, 08:35 AM
Are we all ready? :greengrin

Hibernia&Alba
22-03-2019, 08:51 AM
Tells you not to open multiple browsers.

Does fifteen count as multiple? :greengrin

Carheenlea
22-03-2019, 09:52 AM
The morning of a Tynecastle ticket sale is more intense and nerve wracking than on the day of the game itself.

The 90+2
22-03-2019, 09:57 AM
The morning of a Tynecastle ticket sale is more intense and nerve wracking than on the day of the game itself.

It’s actually true 😃

wookie70
22-03-2019, 10:13 AM
At long last the best available option. This should have been in a couple of years ago so credit due is minimal. This is a better set of instructions than the previous ones issued around 24 hours ago, at least what they are saying now appears to be more in line with what happens. Not convinced about multiple browsers though and I'll still be using a few in my attempts to get a ticket. There are always VPNs to disguise your IP address. It will be interesting to see if the process is better with the best available option. It should be but I'm setting my sights low.

Hermit Crab
22-03-2019, 11:01 AM

It's funny because its true! :greengrin

Pretty Boy
22-03-2019, 11:03 AM

It's because there's more chance of getting a ticket than there is actually witnessing Hibs win at Tynecastle:greengrin

Pete
22-03-2019, 11:11 AM
I’m just glad I got my two in the pre-sale last night.

See you there if you’re lucky enough. 👍🏼

Killiehibbie
22-03-2019, 11:19 AM
No ticket for me. Guess what time i've got an appointment at:boo hoo:

Hermit Crab
22-03-2019, 11:41 AM
I’m just glad I got my two in the pre-sale last night.

See you there if you’re lucky enough. 👍🏼

:tee hee:

Radium
22-03-2019, 11:47 AM
Away for the day so just got the phone. Thought I would check my login [emoji3064]

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190322/5a9b2b68bb9ac3a6a2c7ce3919126644.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wookie70
22-03-2019, 12:02 PM
No ticket for me. Guess what time i've got an appointment at:boo hoo: The last time it was still possible to get tickets around 90 minutes after it went live. Don't give up hope

elevengoats
22-03-2019, 12:15 PM
Got my ticket! :thumbsup:

HibeeMackenzie
22-03-2019, 12:16 PM
I’m logged in but only seeing options for the Killie game and some stadium tours

elevengoats
22-03-2019, 12:35 PM
I’m logged in but only seeing options for the Killie game and some stadium tours

Click on "View all matches".