PDA

View Full Version : Superstitions

blackpoolhibs
21-03-2019, 09:23 AM
I always wear green underpants and green socks on the day we play, done it for many many years.

Not always the same ones.:wink:

Obviously when we win i put it down to this daft superstition, and don't give them a mention when we lose.

Any other daft things we do before we play?

Jack
21-03-2019, 11:55 AM
There's about half a dozen ways I can walk to the stadium. I'll take the same route until we get beaten them I'll try another one and so on.

04Sauzee
21-03-2019, 11:57 AM
Listen to the same Spotify playlist on the way to the game, create a new playlist if we get beat

JohnMcM
21-03-2019, 11:58 AM
There's about half a dozen ways I can walk to the stadium. I'll take the same route until we get beaten them I'll try another one and so on.

I did that during the relegation season.
I was living on Ferry Road at the time.
Ended up walking to ER via Kircaldy:na na:

:flag:

Keith_M
21-03-2019, 01:52 PM
I always wear green underpants and green socks on the day we play, done it for many many years.

Obviously when we win i put it down to this daft superstition, and don't give them a mention when we lose.

Any other daft things we do before we play?

Ah, the old "lucky green pants" story.

That's your excuse for not changing your undies... and you're sticking to it (and maybe to them anaw)

:wink:

Inconsequential
21-03-2019, 02:23 PM

Any other daft things we do before we play? Far, far too much information blackpoolhibs! I would never broadcast on the internet what underwear I wear green or otherwise. Hibs.net has hit rock bottom (do you see what I done there?) with this post. It's pants. :agree:

NORTHERNHIBBY
21-03-2019, 05:43 PM
I have a lucky car park spot .

O'Rourke3
21-03-2019, 10:51 PM
In the first season in the championship I'd my scarf in my pocket first home game and remembered I had it after I was walking up to the seat. Since then for home games my scarf stays in my pocket until the end of the third flight. We've hardly lost a game at home since.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Smartie
21-03-2019, 11:13 PM
I've had hundreds over the years, but the one I've held onto is not to wear any garment that has any of the opposition's main colour on it.

1van Sprou7e
22-03-2019, 04:04 PM
I've had hundreds over the years, but the one I've held onto is not to wear any garment that has any of the opposition's main colour on it.

And if we play Celtic?

Smartie
22-03-2019, 04:21 PM
And if we play Celtic?

I don't wear green. If I do, we lose.

Years ago I had convinced myself that the reason we lost to Rangers was because I wore blue jeans to those games. I have grey jeans to wear to Rangers games now.

It can be hard to find clothing that doesn't even have a little bit of red on a logo to wear to an Aberdeen game.