View Full Version : Hertz tickets

Albanian Hibs
18-03-2019, 04:03 PM
Just received email:

Hearts v Hibernian

Saturday 6th*April 2019

Tynecastle

Away – Kick Off 12.30pm

Supporters who have opted in to the Away Season Ticket Scheme will have money deducted on Wednesday 20th March 2019 at 10am

Tickets will be located in the Upper Section and will be available for collection from*Wednesday 27thMarch.

Ticket Prices:****

Adult: ********************************** £32.00******************

Over 65/Students***********
£22.00******************

Under 18 yrs ********************
£18.00******************

Under 16 yrs*********************
£13.00******************

Under 13 yrs*********************
£11.00**

Disabled members will be charged at relevant price class and carer will be FOC if eligible.

Hibernia&Alba
18-03-2019, 04:05 PM
Can't wait for the online stramash when they go on sale to the rest of us :rolleyes:

Sean1875
18-03-2019, 04:29 PM
I know it’s a derby and it’s all been said before but £32 for a game of football really is nonsense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Carheenlea
18-03-2019, 04:41 PM
I’m assuming those prices, and upper section (well done Hibs for not crediting them with the Upper and Lower “tier” nonsense) allocation is for where the away ST’s will be housed, and lower sections will still be available at the slightly lower price and section not closed off as some have suggested might happen?

Hibernia&Alba
18-03-2019, 04:44 PM
I’m assuming those prices, and upper section (well done Hibs for not crediting them with the Upper and Lower “tier” nonsense) allocation is for where the away ST’s will be housed, and lower sections will still be available at the slightly lower price and section not closed off as some have suggested might happen?

I would certainly expect so, yes. Thirty quid for lower 'section' is likely.

hibbyfraelibby
18-03-2019, 07:32 PM
Yup £30 for the Lower Section. Comes with one free pop at their goalkeeper in the cost but please just gonnae no do that this time we are in enough excrament right now

Diclonius
18-03-2019, 07:38 PM
Can't wait for the online stramash when they go on sale to the rest of us http://www.hibs.net/images/smilies/rolleyes2.gif

I'll be taking a day working from home with my four different devices set up to put me in the queue, knowing full well I have a completely arbitrarily-defined advantage over people who can't do any of those things. Would be better if the advantage was based on things I do as a supporter such as going to unfashionable away games, but never mind. :aok:

marinello59
18-03-2019, 07:42 PM
I'll be taking a day working from home with my four different devices set up to put me in the queue, knowing full well I have a completely arbitrarily-defined advantage over people who can't do any of those things. Would be better if the advantage was based on things I do as a supporter such as going to unfashionable away games, but never mind. :aok:

Unfashionable away games. :faf:

SChibs
18-03-2019, 07:45 PM

The irony is the 'unfashionable' away games turn out to be the best trips a lot of the time. Ross county for example

marinello59
18-03-2019, 07:47 PM
The irony is the 'unfashionable' away games turn out to be the best trips a lot of the time. Ross county for example

True. :greengrin

Scouse Hibee
18-03-2019, 08:00 PM
Already turned down my ticket in hospitality for this game,I just couldn’t bring myself to spend time in their suite surrounded by Jambos then having to watch the game in similar surroundings.

HibeeHibernian4
18-03-2019, 08:15 PM

They certainly don't seem to appeal to 90% of our season ticket base, do they?

WHAM
18-03-2019, 08:16 PM
Already turned down my ticket in hospitality for this game,I just couldn’t bring myself to spend time in their suite surrounded by Jambos then having to watch the game in similar surroundings.

I’m actually in the Gorgie Suite for this game. As part of a jambo uncle’s 60th Birthday so I’m actually looking forward to the day as such as it’s a good crowd.

The game might be a struggle though. Would love nothing more than to be sitting there like a smug little ****** 😄

Hiber-nation
18-03-2019, 08:17 PM

I was there for the 2-1 Griffiths & Caldwell game. One of the strangest days ever but turned out fine in the end :greengrin

Weegreenman
18-03-2019, 08:18 PM
£32 to watch what’s likely to be yet another well renowned ***** boring Edinburgh derby. :rolleyes: Not for me.

SChibs
18-03-2019, 08:29 PM
£32 to watch what’s likely to be yet another well renowned ***** boring Edinburgh derby. :rolleyes: Not for me.

Good news, one less person in the scramble!

Phil MaGlass
18-03-2019, 08:50 PM
32 quid wtf is happenin tae fitba nowadays. Pay top dollar tae watch a game in a f.n stadium thats not even safe. Thats no right. Yir mad ah tell yis, mad.

Hermit Crab
18-03-2019, 08:54 PM
Have Hibs actually announced when they will be on sale?

Ringothedog
18-03-2019, 09:16 PM
Have Hibs actually announced when they will be on sale?

Not yet, but when they do I expect something along the lines of 1. Away season ticket holders 2. A 2 hour presale for Ringothedog 3. Sale to season ticket holders

Glory Lurker
18-03-2019, 09:46 PM
My cash is going to go to a publican in Leith.

Hibernia&Alba
19-03-2019, 04:59 AM
Not yet, but when they do I expect something along the lines of 1. Away season ticket holders 2. A 2 hour presale for Ringothedog 3. Sale to season ticket holders

:tee hee:

Kojock
19-03-2019, 06:34 AM
Hope the ticketing system is better than it was on Sunday. Tried several times to renew my season ticket online but it was so slow I kept getting “timed out” resulting in me having to attend ER yesterday to renew. If it can’t handle the renewal of a season ticket on a Sunday, cue a 30 pager of moans and groans when the Hear7s tickets do go on sale.

Hibernia&Alba
19-03-2019, 06:38 AM
Hope the ticketing system is better than it was on Sunday. Tried several times to renew my season ticket online but it was so slow I kept getting “timed out” resulting in me having to attend ER yesterday to renew. If it can’t handle the renewal of a season ticket on a Sunday, cue a 30 pager of moans and groans when the Hear7s tickets do go on sale.

I've only managed to get a ticket for Tiny once since loyalty points were scrapped, so the odds appear to be against success. It's probably going to be the telly/pub...

Diclonius
19-03-2019, 06:39 AM

It's a catch-all term for the ones that don't sell out, admittedly the wording could have been better. :wink:

Hibernia&Alba
19-03-2019, 06:40 AM
It's a catch-all term for the ones that don't sell out, admittedly the wording could have been better. :wink:

Unglamorous perhaps....but your point is valid.

Diclonius
19-03-2019, 06:42 AM

What is hospitality like there for derbies? It's my Dad's birthday so considering seeing if we can get a pair of tickets, but I'm guessing as you say we'll be surrounded by the Hertz and therefore won't be able to celebrate potential goals.

.Sean.
19-03-2019, 06:48 AM
I’d agree with this actually. Unfortunately due to work I currently only get to half of the away games I used to but Inverness has been far and away my favourite over the years.

Scouse Hibee
19-03-2019, 07:06 AM
What is hospitality like there for derbies? It's my Dad's birthday so considering seeing if we can get a pair of tickets, but I'm guessing as you say we'll be surrounded by the Hertz and therefore won't be able to celebrate potential goals.

Been once before for a Derby as the company I work for are sponsors, it’s a poisonous atmosphere once you’re outed as Hibs fans. The “banter” from the suit wearing morons is not good. Just never enjoyed it at all, so have turned down every invite since. The food and drink is fine though.

elevengoats
19-03-2019, 10:33 AM
Tickets on sale at 12pm on Friday 22 March.

Diclonius
19-03-2019, 11:07 AM
Been once before for a Derby as the company I work for are sponsors, it’s a poisonous atmosphere once you’re outed as Hibs fans. The “banter” from the suit wearing morons is not good. Just never enjoyed it at all, so have turned down every invite since. The food and drink is fine though.

Cheers - won't go for it then, sounds pretty brutal!

Sean1875
19-03-2019, 11:08 AM
Tickets on sale at 12pm on Friday 22 March.

Bring on the chaos :bsod:

JimBHibees
19-03-2019, 11:12 AM

Sounds great. :greengrin

WHAM
19-03-2019, 01:27 PM

Can’t wait 😂

Chez
19-03-2019, 02:16 PM
I know it’s a derby and it’s all been said before but £32 for a game of football really is nonsense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:agree: Especially in that ****hole

32 quid wtf is happenin tae fitba nowadays. Pay top dollar tae watch a game in a f.n stadium thats not even safe. Thats no right. Yir mad ah tell yis, mad.

Wouldnae like to be a wheelchair user in the event of a fire - only one ramp and that's in the Gorgie stand :confused:

green day
19-03-2019, 02:20 PM

All I would see is an open goal for sneaking in a couple of frozen kippers and hiding them about the place.

Maybe thats just me??

Sean1875
19-03-2019, 02:48 PM
All I would see is an open goal for sneaking in a couple of frozen kippers and hiding them about the place.

Maybe thats just me??

Would probably still be an improvement on the place.

Ringothedog
19-03-2019, 04:46 PM

Maybe thats just me??

Would they notice?

Eyrie
19-03-2019, 07:41 PM
Would they notice?

Not if Levein has a big match to look forward to.