PDA

View Full Version : Livingston Away

GGTTH1980
17-03-2019, 11:34 AM
Is it just pay at the gate for the 29th against Livingston or any idea when tickets go sale?

Billy Whizz
17-03-2019, 11:36 AM
Is it just pay at the gate for the 29th against Livingston or any idea when tickets go sale?

Tickets are already on sale, but there will be a pay at the gate option on the night, always is

southsider
17-03-2019, 11:44 AM
Hospitality seems to be £70 for the Hibs game. May give my wife a wee treat.

Garymcl
17-03-2019, 12:35 PM
Canny wait for this just love the Friday night games of footy in livi early doors few pints before cheer the boys on to another three points train home into boozer happy days tickets will be purchased this week for our group of about six think there will be a very big hibby support Ggtth :flag:

Since452
17-03-2019, 12:37 PM
Can see us taking a huge support there

CockneyRebel
17-03-2019, 01:21 PM
Tickets are already on sale, but there will be a pay at the gate option on the night, always is

Is it on the telebox?

hibee_girl
17-03-2019, 01:23 PM
Is it on the telebox?

BT Sport

Billy Whizz
17-03-2019, 05:24 PM
As an aside, coaching staff won’t have too long to work with the players before this game, with it being brought forward
A few away with international teams, and some won’t be back until Tuesday at the earliest

Garymcl
18-03-2019, 08:57 PM
Getting train through to livi next Friday what station is best getting off at Livingstone north or south:flag:

cabbageandribs1875
18-03-2019, 09:06 PM
Getting train through to livi next Friday what station is best getting off at Livingstone north or south:flag:

North is easier

travel thread from last august http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?333589-Travel-to-Livingston&highlight=Livingston+away

Garymcl
18-03-2019, 09:09 PM
Cheers for that Livingston north it is then canny wait Friday night footy just love it :greengrin

Basildon Hibs
18-03-2019, 09:21 PM
North is easier

travel thread from last august http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?333589-Travel-to-Livingston&highlight=Livingston+away

Two boozers - The Saltire and Grand Central next to Livi North station too...

Hibernia&Alba
19-03-2019, 05:16 AM
Cheers for that Livingston north it is then canny wait Friday night footy just love it :greengrin

:agree:

Always a huge Hibs turn out at Livi, of course. One of my favourite games of the season :flag:

HibbySpurs
19-03-2019, 06:57 AM
Just a note that there is roadworks outside the ground at the Lidl which are controlled by temporary lights and have caused ques recently.

They may well be away by the day of the game but worth bearing in mind as they directly affect access to the stadium car park.

Speedway
19-03-2019, 07:10 AM

Before or after you’ve taken her to the hospitality?

Keith_M
19-03-2019, 07:35 AM

Go to the game without her?

humptiedumptie
19-03-2019, 09:20 AM
The Livingston website says no cash gates.

SChibs
19-03-2019, 10:32 AM

Counts me out then. I won't know till around 7pm in the day if I can go or not

Steven79
19-03-2019, 10:34 AM
Counts me out then. I won't know till around 7pm in the day if I can go or not

You will be able to buy tickets outside the ground before the game.

cabbageandribs1875
19-03-2019, 10:36 AM

in their club ?

Billy Whizz
19-03-2019, 10:44 AM
in their club ?

Was a cash gate at the last game

SChibs
19-03-2019, 10:48 AM

I'll contact Livi directly as if I make it to the game it will probably be after it's kicked off

cabbageandribs1875
19-03-2019, 11:27 AM
Was a cash gate at the last game

yeah i remember, the time before it was in that wee club, but if the website is saying no cash gate i assume it's buying tickets in their wee club again, i'm at st.johns tomorrow so i might pop in for confirmation :)

StevieC
19-03-2019, 05:16 PM

They said that the last time, and there was a cash gate. There were even stewards sending you to the ticket office to buy a ticket when there was a gate taking cash right in front of them. The downside of the cash gate is that they don't give you an allocated seat, which caused a lot of problems with supporters sitting in seats that others might have had a ticket for!

hibbysam
19-03-2019, 05:49 PM
yeah i remember, the time before it was in that wee club, but if the website is saying no cash gate i assume it's buying tickets in their wee club again, i'm at st.johns tomorrow so i might pop in for confirmation :)

That was horrendous trying to get in to buy tickets from a table in the club that day though, one man and one lady sitting selling tickets for hundreds and hundreds of hibs fans, while folk tried to have a pint and watch the football.

cabbageandribs1875
19-03-2019, 05:52 PM
That was horrendous trying to get in to buy tickets from a table in the club that day though, one man and one lady sitting selling tickets for hundreds and hundreds of hibs fans, while folk tried to have a pint and watch the football.

and i wasn't the only one that thought she was a right crabbit auld dear :greengrin

Garymcl
19-03-2019, 10:08 PM
I would highly recommend buying your tickets in advance of game as it can be a nightmare on the night go early if not got a pre purchased ticket

monktonharp
19-03-2019, 10:50 PM
They said that the last time, and there was a cash gate. There were even stewards sending you to the ticket office to buy a ticket when there was a gate taking cash right in front of them. The downside of the cash gate is that they don't give you an allocated seat, which caused a lot of problems with supporters sitting in seats that others might have had a ticket for!We will have a big bus going, and our branch will contact the club this week re-this particular problem. we have several of our regulars that Might make the game and want to, but not all are able to commit at this stage. Surely they can accommodate the Hibs fans liable to turn up? it's televised and on a Friday and although it is an impotant game they should have at least 6-7k spaces for us? are they silly enough to make it difficult for fans to get in? the ground holds 10k.We should have a massive attendance, as it's so close to us and we are doing well . big game, big away turnout

seanshow
20-03-2019, 08:05 AM
The East stand is almost all sold out now with pre purchased tickets plus usually one stand behind the goals is sufficient for walk ups, but who knows how many of us will turn up.

weecounty hibby
20-03-2019, 09:55 AM
The East stand is almost all sold out now with pre purchased tickets plus usually one stand behind the goals is sufficient for walk ups, but who knows how many of us will turn up.
Ma and the laddie are going for only our second away game of the season. Have managed to persuade Spike Mandela to come too so that's 3 more than normal. Will be a struggle to persuade him to buy a round though!!

Brightside
20-03-2019, 10:52 AM

Where are you seeing that?

Sean1875
20-03-2019, 11:04 AM
Just tried to buy tickets online for my group and its saying that only section N is available and I cant buy more than 1 seat as its saying there's not enough available... assuming there'll be more seats released as we surely cant have sold out already?

Carheenlea
20-03-2019, 11:23 AM
Just tried to buy tickets online for my group and its saying that only section N is available and I cant buy more than 1 seat as its saying there's not enough available... assuming there'll be more seats released as we surely cant have sold out already?

Unless there is just one seat left there’s obviously a problem with the site. Augurs well for Friday lunchtime doesn’t it.

mvteng
20-03-2019, 01:02 PM
Unless there is just one seat left there’s obviously a problem with the site. Augurs well for Friday lunchtime doesn’t it.

Or, the site is working perfectly, and the initial allocation only has one seat left, and that the site will get updated when we get more tickets from Livi.

But, based on the sites previous meltdowns, you're probably right

cabbageandribs1875
20-03-2019, 01:14 PM
nippid into their office, definitely no cash gates but you can buy tickets outside with cash/debit card, lassie said they will be ready to open the section down the far left corner for walk ups, i got my sections wrong earlier as K starts down the left hand side, just over a mile for folks paddy hoofing it to/from Livi North choo-choo station

HUTCHYHIBBY
20-03-2019, 05:20 PM
Just get the bus, saves any hiking from train stations.

HibbyAndy
20-03-2019, 06:00 PM
Can't believe it's not pay at the gate , We could have about 8 thousand tickets if we wanted

Garymcl
20-03-2019, 07:32 PM
Really think we’re gonna have a very big support next Friday night easy to travel to for most hibbys team playing well and in good form another important game and like most folk these Friday noight games are becoming popular would advise people to purchase tickets in advance if possible to save any problems when you get there really already got our tickets and looks like a big support as mentioned earlier canny wait Ggtth :flag:

20-03-2019, 08:02 PM

Strange, section K is available and has been since they came on sale.

monktonharp
20-03-2019, 11:32 PM
nippid into their office, definitely no cash gates but you can buy tickets outside with cash/debit card, lassie said they will be ready to open the section down the far left corner for walk ups, i got my sections wrong earlier as K starts down the left hand side, just over a mile for folks paddy hoofing it to/from Livi North choo-choo stationso are you referring to some sort of ticket pods? no cash gate, but buy outside the ground? seems a bit strange but hey ho.It looks like that is becoming the norm but why bother. pay at the gate

Rattler
21-03-2019, 06:06 AM
This might have been asked previously and I just can’t see it, but does anyone know what section is what with regards to the letters? I’ve had a look at some of the online stadium plans and they all seem to refer to numbers, not letters.

seanshow
21-03-2019, 07:51 AM
This might have been asked previously and I just can’t see it, but does anyone know what section is what with regards to the letters? I’ve had a look at some of the online stadium plans and they all seem to refer to numbers, not letters.
21818 ..and so on

Sean1875
21-03-2019, 10:41 AM
Strange, section K is available and has been since they came on sale.

Must have been an issue with the website then, tried on 2 different browsers and on my phone and was only showing section N and couldn't buy more than 1 ticket! All sorted now though and a couple more sections released, 10 of us sorted for Block L :aok:

Rattler
21-03-2019, 03:07 PM
21818 ..and so on

Perfect, cheers.

Definitely looking like a healthy turnout next Friday based on the sections currently on sale 👍🏻

Aim Here
21-03-2019, 04:32 PM
so are you referring to some sort of ticket pods? no cash gate, but buy outside the ground? seems a bit strange but hey ho.It looks like that is becoming the norm but why bother. pay at the gate

It's easier to have either all PATG or all paper tickets for the simple reason that the guys with tickets expect to sit in the numbered seat on the ticket, and the guys without tickets don't know where to sit to not end up clashing. At the last Livingston game, I ended up moving seats about three times at the last game at Almondvale, because I paid at the turnstile and every time I sat down, someone with that seat number on their ticket showed up.

monktonharp
21-03-2019, 09:55 PM
It's easier to have either all PATG or all paper tickets for the simple reason that the guys with tickets expect to sit in the numbered seat on the ticket, and the guys without tickets don't know where to sit to not end up clashing. At the last Livingston game, I ended up moving seats about three times at the last game at Almondvale, because I paid at the turnstile and every time I sat down, someone with that seat number on their ticket showed up.Very fair comment. still a bit perplexed though given the fact that there should be nigh on 8k seats available. leave an end, with pay at the gate? go in sit doon, problem solved . lets kid oan its a fitba' match? :cb

JimBHibees
22-03-2019, 06:34 AM
Very fair comment. still a bit perplexed though given the fact that there should be nigh on 8k seats available. leave an end, with pay at the gate? go in sit doon, problem solved . lets kid oan its a fitba' match? :cb

As you say loads of seats will be available have one or two sections designated for patg No doubt they will want tickets sold now then maybe patg nearer day of the game.

ian cruise
22-03-2019, 07:23 AM
As you say loads of seats will be available have one or two sections designated for patg No doubt they will want tickets sold now then maybe patg nearer day of the game.

Is the problem that they'd need to bring in syewards for that area without any guarantees over how many people would be there? By selling seats in sections they can plan accordingly.

itslegaltender
22-03-2019, 07:33 AM
The last time people were just sitting anywhere they could. Total shambles.

HibbyDave
23-03-2019, 07:28 AM
Is it on telebox?

Garymcl
24-03-2019, 07:20 PM
Anyone have an idea or itk as to how many tickets we’ve sold for Friday night :flag:

Hibernia&Alba
24-03-2019, 08:46 PM
Anyone have an idea or itk as to how many tickets we’ve sold for Friday night :flag:

No idea mate, but there will be a big turnout for a local derby on a Friday night. I'm sure we'll have at least a couple of thousand there.

B.H.F.C
24-03-2019, 08:49 PM
No idea mate, but there will be a big turnout for a local derby on a Friday night. I'm sure we'll have at least a couple of thousand there.

Potentially more than a couple of thousand I think.

Chance to go above Hearts. Can get to 4 points behind Aberdeen and 3 points behind Kilmarnock.

Big game and will be a big support I think.

Vini1875
24-03-2019, 09:16 PM
Last time they said there was no cash turnstiles, but when we turned up they took cash at the turnstiles and there was plenty of seats available.

calumhibee1
24-03-2019, 09:47 PM

Never refer to Livi as a local derby again please. 🤯

Hermit Crab
25-03-2019, 01:12 AM
There will surely be the option to purchase tickets through there, Livingston would be mad not to have that option. Easy money for them.

seanshow
25-03-2019, 06:28 AM
It's normally pay and get issued a ticket at the turnstile isn't it, it was the last time I didn't get tickets in advance.

I predict a crowd of six thousand and two, with 4.5k hibees.

Delboy4
25-03-2019, 10:13 PM

When you’re on the train phone this taxi company 01506 499111 as it only costs £5 between you. It’s a fair walk so makes sense.
If you’re looking for a pub before the game you can get the taxi to my local, The Livingston Inn which is within walking distance of the stadium. Usually a lot of us Hibbys there before the game! 🇳🇬⚽️🇳🇬

Carheenlea
26-03-2019, 12:53 PM
Will you still be able to park up at the shopping centre at night? There are a few different ones but was wondering if any closed when shopping centre did?

cabbageandribs1875
26-03-2019, 01:03 PM
Will you still be able to park up at the shopping centre at night? There are a few different ones but was wondering if any closed when shopping centre did?

the covered spiral car park at Mcarthur Glen closes at 8pm, i'm sure, i'l try find out about the uncovered ones, the one along at Asda will certainly be open and is free after 4pm afaik

from Mcarthur glen site...
Car Parking

The car parks are either pay and display or pay on foot (click here (https://livingston-designer-outlet.co.uk/how-to-find-us/) for map). Free parking is available from 6pm to 8am daily however, please note a charge applies outside these times.

Carheenlea
26-03-2019, 01:20 PM
the covered spiral car park at Mcarthur Glen closes at 8pm, i'm sure, i'l try find out about the uncovered ones, the one along at Asda will certainly be open and is free after 4pm afaik

from Mcarthur glen site...
Car Parking

The car parks are either pay and display or pay on foot (click here (https://livingston-designer-outlet.co.uk/how-to-find-us/) for map). Free parking is available from 6pm to 8am daily however, please note a charge applies outside these times.

Thanks for the information - has a feeling the top one at designer outlet closed early evening, but the Asda one is probably handier for the stadium.

Jay
26-03-2019, 02:02 PM
Thanks for the information - has a feeling the top one at designer outlet closed early evening, but the Asda one is probably handier for the stadium.

Asda ones the furthest away. The one round where Matalan used to be would probably be your best bet. Its along the back side of McArthur Glen. Theres plenty parking in there and up by pets at home.

Garymcl
26-03-2019, 02:33 PM
Cheers for that info delboy4 taxi to the Livingston inn for a few beers wil be in early doors few of us finishing early at work pay weekend for a lot of folk Friday night footy short journey back to town for a few more beers canny wait Ggtth

hfc rd
26-03-2019, 03:33 PM
Apologies if already posted, how far is the train station to the ground?

JimBHibees
26-03-2019, 03:35 PM
Apologies if already posted, how far is the train station to the ground?

There are 2 train stations Livi North and Livi South both about same distance from ground. Livi north more regular service. Best way is to phone taxi when on the train so it is there when you get off. Some pubs in centre not too many though and pretty average but better than nothing. Best for game probably Livi Inn as short walk to ground.

thegaffer12
26-03-2019, 03:45 PM
First away game I've been to since a dire 1-1 draw against Falkirk (sure it was Nish that scored). Absolutely buzzing!