PDA

View Full Version : Framing hibs memorabilia

Bob Box Fish
17-03-2019, 08:42 AM
Looking to frame a top, stub and programme any recommendations for companies to do this? Sure there was a place in Porty mentioned ?

Barney McGrew
17-03-2019, 08:58 AM
Third Dimension do all the framing for Hibs, I’ve got a couple of things from them previously and they’re very good. They’re at Eskmills in Musselburgh.

hibee
17-03-2019, 09:14 AM
Looking to frame a top, stub and programme any recommendations for companies to do this? Sure there was a place in Porty mentioned ?

I use Mike in Portobello, he’s a good guy and very helpful, 210 Portobello High Street next door to Harry’s pet shop.

BlackSheep
17-03-2019, 09:14 AM
Third Dimension do all the framing for Hibs, I’ve got a couple of things from them previously and they’re very good. They’re at Eskmills in Musselburgh.

They’re no longer based there.

They moved a few monthd back to the ART building just along from Meadowbank.

I’ve had work done by them in the past, they’re fantastic and big Hibees so love to do their best for Hibs stuff.

sambajustice
17-03-2019, 09:33 AM
They’re no longer based there.

They moved a few monthd back to the ART building just along from Meadowbank.

I’ve had work done by them in the past, they’re fantastic and big Hibees so love to do their best for Hibs stuff.

How much would it cost to get a shirt framed do you know?

ronaldo7
17-03-2019, 10:58 AM
How much would it cost to get a shirt framed do you know?

I got mine done at third dimension, and it cost £80. I also put some work their way from, Musselburgh Windsor, and they framed a shirt for £60.

Good lads.

Bob Box Fish
17-03-2019, 01:42 PM
Cheers 👍

GreenT
17-03-2019, 01:57 PM

I always use Edinburgh Arts in Nicholson St. Not cheap but very good quality.

http://www.edinburgharts.com/

sambajustice
17-03-2019, 02:14 PM
I got mine done at third dimension, and it cost £80. I also put some work their way from, Musselburgh Windsor, and they framed a shirt for £60.

Good lads.

Cheers naw! :aok: