PDA

View Full Version : Edinburgh derby

cloudy
16-03-2019, 08:59 PM
Anyone else going to Grand national? Only just noticed it’s the same day as the derby, any ideas where I can watch the game at the course?

Carheenlea
16-03-2019, 09:09 PM
Can’t help with Aintree, but there’s always the phone to watch it on if nothing else.
Can’t say I’m looking forward to the scramble for tickets for this. With the current great run of form and renewed optimism will ensure another rapid sale.

Besties Debut
16-03-2019, 09:22 PM
I've been to the national a couple of times and all the tellys in the course bars show horse racing. Your best bet would be a pub outside the ground but they are packed

JXM73
16-03-2019, 09:23 PM
Going to that instead of football, almost as pathetic going to rugby than a hibs game...

The 90+2
16-03-2019, 09:28 PM
Going to that instead of football, almost as pathetic going to rugby than a hibs game...

Aye because everyone gets tickets for Tynie right enough.

HibeeHibernian4
16-03-2019, 09:33 PM
Can’t help with Aintree, but there’s always the phone to watch it on if nothing else.
Can’t say I’m looking forward to the scramble for tickets for this. With the current great run of form and renewed optimism will ensure another rapid sale.

It’s going to be chaos. Bandwagon jumpers left right and centre.

Speedy
16-03-2019, 10:36 PM
Anyone else going to Grand national? Only just noticed it’s the same day as the derby, any ideas where I can watch the game at the course?

I'll be at aintree. Not likely that it'll be on at the course, from past experience you'll get English football but not Scotish.

The 90+2
16-03-2019, 10:38 PM
I'll be at aintree. Not likely that it'll be on at the course, from past experience you'll get English football but not Scotish.

Get yourself IPTV there’s Wi-fi at the course and will stream perfectly on your phone.

monktonharp
17-03-2019, 12:03 AM
Folk have lives outside football, try it, you might actually start enjoying life, beiing a miserable **** must be brutalthink you are a naughty boy. this is a Hibernian fans forum, not a page from the Spoting Life . go make your comments elsewhere, preferably on Ladbrokes/William Hill/or even Sporting Life. not everybody goes tae the bookies you know. Guy was just askin a question, without you having to call him a ******. go away.

HibeeHibernian4
17-03-2019, 12:45 AM
think you are a naughty boy. this is a Hibernian fans forum, not a page from the Spoting Life . go make your comments elsewhere, preferably on Ladbrokes/William Hill/or even Sporting Life. not everybody goes tae the bookies you know. Guy was just askin a question, without you having to call him a ******. go away.

The guy didn't ask him a question, he called him pathetic.

ben johnson
17-03-2019, 03:07 AM

My sixteen year old wanted to go the Rugby
I wanted to go to Hibs away.
We went to the Rugby.
Happy daughter. Happy wife
You may be in the same situation one day

Since452
17-03-2019, 03:41 AM
My wedding day 🙈

danhibees1875
17-03-2019, 08:03 AM
It’s going to be chaos. Bandwagon jumpers left right and centre.

By "bandwagon jumpers" we mean "Hibs fans", yes? Not a particularly nice way to refer to your fellow fans who are contributing as much to Hibs as anyone else this season. :dunno:

Pretty Boy
17-03-2019, 08:06 AM
Can't help with where to watch the Derby but in my experience the best place to watch the National is as far away from Aintree as possible.

Hibernia&Alba
17-03-2019, 09:34 AM
My wedding day 🙈

Many congratulations mate. :aok:

Hibernia&Alba
17-03-2019, 09:35 AM
Can't help with where to watch the Derby but in my experience the best place to watch the National is as far away from Aintree as possible.

You will have to do a thread for Aintree. Give us amateurs some tips :agree:

Since452
17-03-2019, 09:36 AM
Many congratulations mate. :aok:

Thanks chief 👍

we are hibs
17-03-2019, 09:36 AM
My wedding day 🙈

You're a bandwagon jumping glory hunter if you don't ignore the wedding and turn up at tynecastle in a full hibs kit.

Allant1981
17-03-2019, 09:37 AM
think you are a naughty boy. this is a Hibernian fans forum, not a page from the Spoting Life . go make your comments elsewhere, preferably on Ladbrokes/William Hill/or even Sporting Life. not everybody goes tae the bookies you know. Guy was just askin a question, without you having to call him a ******. go away.

What part of calling someone pathetic was a question? The poster was having a dig because he was not going to the football

Gloucester Hibs
17-03-2019, 09:38 AM
Was at Aintree for the 2012 semi final v Aberdeen and could not find a pub showing the game as it coincided with a big English game (Merseyside Derby IIRC). Ended up watching it on my phone with the associated delay and spoiler text messages pinging in constantly

Since452
17-03-2019, 09:39 AM
You're a bandwagon jumping glory hunter if you don't ignore the wedding and turn up at tynecastle in a full hibs kit.

Haha. I've been pre warned to avoid all football news that day. Doesn't help my best man is a Jambo

G B Young
17-03-2019, 09:55 AM

Anyone at Twickenham yesterday? Must have been some experience 😉

Hibernia&Alba
17-03-2019, 09:59 AM
Anyone at Twickenham yesterday? Must have been some experience 😉
I missed it because of the fitba etc. What a game.

On the down side, the women's match ended 80-0 to England!