PDA

View Full Version : Is Keekback quiet tonight?

hibeerealist
16-03-2019, 06:47 PM
Not got access to it but some of the guys on here do, is there much seething tonight (hope so) ?

I had Accies for a win on my coupon too so here’s hoping they are seething

Onion
16-03-2019, 06:54 PM
Not got access to it but some of the guys on here do, is there much seething tonight (hope so) ?

I had Accies for a win on my coupon too so here’s hoping they are seething

It's what Yams do. Stumble and bumble their way from defeat to draw against meaningless opposition ahead of a Derby, but invariably just saving themselves for Hibs.

If Hibs could only bring their A game to the PBS, we'd see a much bigger turnover of Yam managers and much less going into the Yam coffers that we do. They are a superficial lot.

greenpaper55
16-03-2019, 06:54 PM
Just had a quick look, beyond hopeless was the funniest , Just got to disenfect my computer now !

wallpaperman
16-03-2019, 07:28 PM
Fairly quiet, I think they are mostly broken. I'd say about 80% of them now want Levein out which is a huge change from even a few weeks ago.

They've got some mischief maker on there tonight causing a bit of mayhem by opening up a bunch of 10 year old threads. Not someone with only a handful of posts either. Anyone here guilty? :cb

Callyballybe
16-03-2019, 07:36 PM
Fairly quiet, I think they are mostly broken. I'd say about 80% of them now want Levein out which is a huge change from even a few weeks ago.

They've got some mischief maker on there tonight causing a bit of mayhem by opening up a bunch of 10 year old threads. Not someone with only a handful of posts either. Anyone here guilty? :cb

😂😂. Hope so. Always makes me laugh that.

Is It On....
16-03-2019, 07:58 PM
Just had a quick look, beyond hopeless was the funniest , Just got to disenfect my computer now !

I actually "prefer" reading the Bears Den after they have had a bad day at the office as unlike Keekback it's always open for business. The thread titled "At what point does Gerrard become sackable" should be quite an interesting 😂. Just got to turn on my phone security system before entering !!!

Steve20
17-03-2019, 06:51 AM
They’re basically in the Scottish Cup Final. God knows why they’re not happy. Yeah they got beat from Hamilton but they’ve not been that bad this season, results wise considering the poor players they’ve got.

A real chance of winning a cup and finishing 6th in the league. They should be pleased with that return.

Tug Wilson
17-03-2019, 07:19 AM
They’re basically in the Scottish Cup Final. God knows why they’re not happy. Yeah they got beat from Hamilton but they’ve not been that bad this season, results wise considering the poor players they’ve got.

A real chance of winning a cup and finishing 6th in the league. They should be pleased with that return.

With their "easy" semi final comes massive pressure. They should beat ICT and make the final but nothing is guaranteed and they know it. The meltdown will be incredible it they fail. I think that they are worried.

Heisenberg
17-03-2019, 07:27 AM

They scraped past Partick in the last round. I wouldn’t say the semi final is a walk in the park for them. Especially without Naismith.

stantonhibby
17-03-2019, 07:30 AM
They scraped past Partick in the last round. I wouldn’t say the semi final is a walk in the park for them. Especially without Naismith.

Yep.....and they're not playing on their own wee toy town sized pitch.

Keith_M
17-03-2019, 07:36 AM

In the grand scheme of things, that should be the most important thing. However, this is Hearts, and they see football through the prism of their rivalry with Hibs... who are now only two points behind them, playing much better than them and look likely to overtake them in the league.

Jack
17-03-2019, 07:39 AM
Not been on there but 2 jambo friends have the knives out for Latrine. One wants him away from the club completely while the other reluctantly accepts he'll go upstairs. It doesn't help their demeanour when I remind them he's a born looser and should never have become their manager. Me saying I'm happy he's there makes them even worse lol

lapsedhibee
17-03-2019, 07:50 AM
They’re basically in the Scottish Cup Final.

Eh, naw.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/25900500

hibsbollah
17-03-2019, 07:56 AM
Eh, naw.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/25900500

Imagine losing a semifinal against nine men :faf:They're going to make a Jimmy Cant of the semi this year too. It's as clear as the spaces in Gary Mackay's trophy cabinet.

Hibernia&Alba
17-03-2019, 08:25 AM
With their "easy" semi final comes massive pressure. They should beat ICT and make the final but nothing is guaranteed and they know it. The meltdown will be incredible it they fail. I think that they are worried.

ICT could give them a tough game. Of course Hearts should win, but it's no formality.

Is It On....
17-03-2019, 08:48 AM
ICT could give them a tough game. Of course Hearts should win, but it's no formality.

#SuperCaleyGoBallisticJambosAreAtrocious

#YesPlease

Since452
17-03-2019, 08:51 AM
Catch 22 for Hearts. If they progress past ICT they will be publicly humiliated by a treble treble chasing Celtic in the final.

Jack Hackett
17-03-2019, 08:58 AM
Catch 22 for Hearts. If they progress past ICT they will be publicly humiliated by a treble treble chasing Celtic in the final.

... With Neil Lennon in the dugout

Jack Hackett
17-03-2019, 10:17 AM
There's still a wee bit of proper yam delusion in evidence

"The league in general is **** this year, we've been awful since November yet we're still not a million miles off 2nd place(or even Celtic)."

Believers gonna Believe :faf:

Speedway
17-03-2019, 10:19 AM
I expect ‘Robbo’ to lie down to them in the semi.

Jack Hackett
17-03-2019, 10:24 AM

This is a hope they'll be taking comfort in. I think they'll be disappointed

Hibernia&Alba
17-03-2019, 10:25 AM

No way, his team are one game from the cup final. He'll be desperate to beat them.

Jim44
17-03-2019, 10:26 AM
They seem to blow hot and cold on the Levein issue. A loss in the Derby and a humiliation in the Cup Final, if they get there, could see the back of him. I think his biggest asset, in their eyes, is his hatred and public ribbing of Hibs.

Jack Hackett
17-03-2019, 11:54 AM
They seem to blow hot and cold on the Levein issue. A loss in the Derby and a humiliation in the Cup Final, if they get there, could see the back of him. I think his biggest asset, in their eyes, is his hatred and public ribbing of Hibs.

Going by his record, it's his only asset... apart from being a PHM. I personally don't think he will suffer humiliation in the Cup Final... he needs to be there for that to happen.

Since90+2
17-03-2019, 12:01 PM

Even if he did , which I highly doubt , why would his players?

hibees 7062
17-03-2019, 12:11 PM
https://scontent.fbhx3-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/53930216_10214274891489439_2269885100629950464_n.j pg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_eui2=AeGuncVdqqVqyoXAqYWxElRmf7gaBjMSHY1PdF-t-ti1Pat_IcjrEfrHAKTs0MX9R-8Mx9P3ywyqEG0EL8TXw7R0LIfEOX49mXZg4SNCS2ovvg&_nc_ht=scontent.fbhx3-1.fna&oh=88be371d46a111228640d6465f6f4b2e&oe=5D132644

007 Mickey Weir
17-03-2019, 02:01 PM
Heard a rumour he has already said he is away in the summer. Either upstairs or aaay totally.

Hope he stays at HaHaHearts

Since452
17-03-2019, 02:11 PM
Heard a rumour he has already said he is away in the summer. Either upstairs or aaay totally.

Hope he stays at HaHaHearts

Wouldn't surprise me if he went back upstairs. He doesn't need the hassle of being an under pressure manager at this stage of his life. Especially after his health scare. Im sure his mrs will be in his ear about it.

NORTHERNHIBBY
17-03-2019, 02:17 PM
I don't see how any new Hearts Manager would get a fair crack of the whip with HP hovering over football matters like the grim reaper.

Tiny_Tim
17-03-2019, 02:19 PM
We shouldn’t take too much pleasure from their recent form whilst sitting behind them. What does that say about our season

weecounty hibby
17-03-2019, 02:23 PM
We shouldn’t take too much pleasure from their recent form whilst sitting behind them. What does that say about our season

It says that we have all been pretty disappointed in our season and have also lost/got rid off* (delete as appropriate) our manager when we were on a dismal run. We have also had a whole heap of injuries to contend with but didn't go greeting about it every week like Potter.

Tiny_Tim
17-03-2019, 02:25 PM
It says that we have all been pretty disappointed in our season and have also lost/got rid off* (delete as appropriate) our manager when we were on a dismal run. We have also had a whole heap of injuries to contend with but didn't go greeting about it every week like Potter.

This is true, finish above them now and they will implode

NORTHERNHIBBY
17-03-2019, 02:26 PM

Considering the start they had and the turmoils that we have had, only the derby game at Easter Road separates us. That speaks volumes.

calumhibee1
17-03-2019, 02:35 PM

The next game will hopefully see to that. We'll be above them by the end of the season, of that I'm certain.

Famous Fiver
17-03-2019, 05:05 PM
Calum

At the start of the season if I had been given the choice of going to Easter Road to be entertained every match or consigned to a season of eye bleeding hoofball I know which one I would have chosen.

Even suggesting that the Piggery is remotely an alternative reeks of ........... pig sh*t.

Here’s Lucy!
17-03-2019, 05:10 PM

Aw, c'mon mate, don't be ridiculous.

You honestly think that if he tells his players to deliberately throw a Cup semi-final, they'd do it? :dunno:

Not a chance.

calumhibee1
17-03-2019, 05:16 PM
Calum

At the start of the season if I had been given the choice of going to Easter Road to be entertained every match or consigned to a season of eye bleeding hoofball I know which one I would have chosen.

Even suggesting that the Piggery is remotely an alternative reeks of ........... pig sh*t.

Emm.. what? :greengrin

tamig
17-03-2019, 05:17 PM
Emm.. what? :greengrin

I thought it was just me 😀

Waxy
17-03-2019, 05:30 PM

He was a hibby at one point i’ve heard.

Here’s Lucy!
17-03-2019, 06:11 PM
He was a hibby at one point i’ve heard.

Urban myth, I believe.

erin go bragh
17-03-2019, 08:49 PM
Urban myth, I believe.

Not at all . Worked in his sisters house many years ago and she confirmed he was a Hibby as a kid .

Bostonhibby
17-03-2019, 09:17 PM
Not at all . Worked in his sisters house many years ago and she confirmed he was a Hibby as a kid .Definitely a Hibby at secondary school played in same school team as friends and relatives of mine.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

The 90+2
17-03-2019, 09:24 PM
Not at all . Worked in his sisters house many years ago and she confirmed he was a Hibby as a kid .

No his wasn’t. His big brother who lives in mussie is a hibby, he’s said before he was a hearts fan as a kid.

No danger he will allow any lie down to them on the Semi tho. There’s two massive Hibees in their team for a start.

erin go bragh
17-03-2019, 09:27 PM
No his wasn’t. His big brother who lives in mussie is a hibby, he’s said before he was a hearts fan as a kid.

No danger he will allow any lie down to them on the Semi tho. There’s two massive Hibees in their team for a start.

Me and Boston say you are wrong 😜

Bostonhibby
17-03-2019, 09:29 PM
Me and Boston say you are wrong [emoji12]There were quite a few Hibbies in the group I'm talking about so maybe he was just kidding on to fit in.

Killiehibbie
17-03-2019, 09:34 PM
Urban myth, I believe.

I knew guys who knew him and they say he was a Hibs fan. No reason for them to make it up, a couple them were jambos.

Tornadoes70
17-03-2019, 09:38 PM
I thought it was pretty much accepted fact that Robbo was hibs fan as a kid.

Didn't half stick it to us back in the eighties though.

Mon the Cabbage!!!

overdrive
17-03-2019, 09:41 PM
I thought it was pretty much accepted fact that Robbo was hibs fan as a kid.

Didn't half stick it to us back in the eighties though.

Mon the Cabbage!!!

He seemed pretty desperate to get the Hibs job at one point, denouncing his Jambo credentials.

NAE NOOKIE
17-03-2019, 09:46 PM

It doesn't say anything about our season ….. Its just rather amusing that they were streets ahead of us at one point, now they are only two points ahead and there is a chance we could finish above them, all in a season where we have hardly been able to pick from 15 fit players and where they were bumming about challenging for the league. Dunno about you, but I find all that a source of cheer in what's been an average season to date :greengrin

The amusement doesn't come from that being any sort of an achievement by Hibs, but from the sure and certain knowledge that finishing below us will piss you off no end :faf:

BILLYHIBS
17-03-2019, 09:49 PM
John Robertson “The Hammer of the HIBS”

Little known fact cousin of our very own Grant Stott and John Leslie

Broke from the Wallet Mercenary ranks very much against orders to speak very well at the Hands Off HIBS Rally back in 1990

Still a wee Hearts Barsteward though! :greengrin

GGTTH

Since452
17-03-2019, 09:51 PM
Sure Hearts could have gone 15 points above us not so long ago. We'll be above them by the time the derby comes around.

eastmainsmsh
17-03-2019, 10:08 PM
Eddie turnbull told robbo to sign there and then he said he needed to talk it over the offer was withdrawn hence he signed for the yams

weecounty hibby
18-03-2019, 06:07 AM
Me and Boston say you are wrong 😜
Me too. Straight from the horse's mouth. Met him a few times in Alloa as his ex wife had relatives here who I want to school with. Decent guy who was totally professional and stuck it to us many times.

superbam
18-03-2019, 06:31 AM
I knew guys who knew him and they say he was a Hibs fan. No reason for them to make it up, a couple them were jambos.

Definitely was a Hibee according to his relatives.

Hillsidehibby
18-03-2019, 06:47 AM
Nope. Definitely not. I knew him. He never really supported any team. I can remember him in a rangers strip when his brother Chris signed for them. George was the only hibby in that family.

Here’s Lucy!
18-03-2019, 03:34 PM

He wasn't/isn't a Hibs fan.

Correct.

Nope. Definitely not. I knew him. He never really supported any team. I can remember him in a rangers strip when his brother Chris signed for them. George was the only hibby in that family.

He supported Liverpool.

Eddie turnbull told robbo to sign there and then he said he needed to talk it over the offer was withdrawn hence he signed for the yams

His brother George looked over the offer made by Eddie, and recommended that it be turned down.

Iggy Pope
18-03-2019, 03:43 PM
Sat behind his brother George at a derby at Tynecastle in the Main Stand (when we still got a bit of it so it wasn’t yesterday) and he spent the game falling out with anyone who badmouthed his wee brother. Needless to say he was busy. Looks like the wee **** too. Imagine growing up a Hibby with brothers playing for those mobs. One of them playing for both of them. Bags packed early.

Peevemor
18-03-2019, 03:46 PM
Is George the brother that worked for S&N? I used to see him all the time in the Tartan Club.

Here’s Lucy!
18-03-2019, 03:47 PM
Sat behind his brother George at a derby at Tynecastle in the Main Stand (when we still got a bit of it so it wasn’t yesterday) and he spent the game falling out with anyone who badmouthed his wee brother. Needless to say he was busy. Looks like the wee **** too. Imagine growing up a Hibby with brothers playing for those mobs. One of them playing for both of them. Bags packed early.

:faf:

1van Sprou7e
18-03-2019, 03:53 PM

Sean Welsh and who else?

bringbackbenny
18-03-2019, 04:20 PM

Brilliant! To balance a wee bit I can remember entering at the back of the east terrace for one derby in the late 80's, vividly recall George marching up with a crew of mates singing to "he's fat he's round he bounces... Johnny Robbo"
:thumbsup:

Fanforlife
19-03-2019, 08:00 AM

No danger he will allow any lie down to them on the Semi tho. There’s two massive Hibees in their team for a start.George stays in Magdalene, huge Hibby .John had a liking for Hibs as a kid but would consider himself more of a Liverpool fan back then.

ardecos
19-03-2019, 12:24 PM
I'm currently working in China and tried to get onto Kickback for a bit of light entertainment.Since Google is blocked here I tried Bing but could not find the website. However there was a note at he bottom of the page saying:

Some results are removed in response to a notice of local law requirement. For more information, please see here.

Clicking the link I got:

Legal requests from governments, individuals, or otherwise
Certain countries maintain laws or regulations that apply to search service providers and require removal of access to certain indexed pages. Some of these laws allow specific individuals or entities to demand removal of results (such as for copyright infringement, libel, defamation, personally identifiable information, hate speech, or other personal rights), while others are administered and enforced by the government.

When Microsoft receives a request or demand, Bing balances its support for freedom of expression and for free access to relevant content with compliance with local law. We review and assess the request or demand, including the reason and basis for the request or demand, the authority or rights of the requesting party, our applicable policies and our commitments to our users with regard to freedom of expression, and determine whether and to what extent we should remove access to the content.

Examples of legal request areas with global approaches

Child sexual abuse materials

The production and distribution of, and access to, child sexual abuse materials is universally condemned and generally illegal. Sadly, the abuse of children is not new, but the web affords new opportunities to those who would commit crimes against children. Bing works with others in technology and industry groups, law enforcement, and governmental and non-governmental organizations to help stop the spread of this horrific content online. One way we do this is by removing pages that have been reviewed by credible agencies (or identified via Microsoft PhotoDNA) and found to contain or relate to the sexual exploitation or abuse of children.

Bostonhibby
19-03-2019, 12:40 PM
I'm currently working in China and tried to get onto Kickback for a bit of light entertainment.Since Google is blocked here I tried Bing but could not find the website. However there was a note at he bottom of the page saying:

Some results are removed in response to a notice of local law requirement. For more information, please see here.

Clicking the link I got:

Legal requests from governments, individuals, or otherwise
Certain countries maintain laws or regulations that apply to search service providers and require removal of access to certain indexed pages. Some of these laws allow specific individuals or entities to demand removal of results (such as for copyright infringement, libel, defamation, personally identifiable information, hate speech, or other personal rights), while others are administered and enforced by the government.

When Microsoft receives a request or demand, Bing balances its support for freedom of expression and for free access to relevant content with compliance with local law. We review and assess the request or demand, including the reason and basis for the request or demand, the authority or rights of the requesting party, our applicable policies and our commitments to our users with regard to freedom of expression, and determine whether and to what extent we should remove access to the content.

Examples of legal request areas with global approaches

Child sexual abuse materials

The production and distribution of, and access to, child sexual abuse materials is universally condemned and generally illegal. Sadly, the abuse of children is not new, but the web affords new opportunities to those who would commit crimes against children. Bing works with others in technology and industry groups, law enforcement, and governmental and non-governmental organizations to help stop the spread of this horrific content online. One way we do this is by removing pages that have been reviewed by credible agencies (or identified via Microsoft PhotoDNA) and found to contain or relate to the sexual exploitation or abuse of children.

Is this just the Chinese being polite because they don't like maroon either?

Or it could be the eighth wonder of the world stand is starting to rival the great wall.

jacomo
19-03-2019, 12:49 PM
This is true, finish above them now and they will implode

Won’t that make us League champions?

I thought Hertz had already won it tbf but great news if we can still catch them!

Here’s Lucy!
19-03-2019, 03:56 PM
George stays in Magdalene, huge Hibby .John had a liking for Hibs as a kid but would consider himself more of a Liverpool fan back then.

At last!

The correct answer.

Slateford Hibee
19-03-2019, 04:53 PM
Nah, the great wall was finished quicker and is still more user friendly.

erin go bragh
19-03-2019, 04:55 PM
At last!

The correct answer.

So he was a Hibs and Liverpool fan growing up 🤔😜

Here’s Lucy!
19-03-2019, 04:56 PM

Only Liverpool.

JeMeSouviens
19-03-2019, 05:09 PM

Was that not meant to be Tom Hart rather than ET?

JeMeSouviens
19-03-2019, 05:12 PM
I don't see how any new Hearts Manager would get a fair crack of the whip with HP hovering over football matters like the grim reaper.

Seemingly he wanted Jon Daly to replace Cathro but was telt to do it himself by La Budge. Suspect Daly and/or Nanny McPhee will be the next fall guy.

MWHIBBIES
19-03-2019, 05:19 PM
I expect ‘Robbo’ to lie down to them in the semi.Why do you expect that? I cant think of a single example of this?

Here’s Lucy!
19-03-2019, 05:23 PM
Why do you expect that? I cant think of a single example of this?

That's more or less what I said to him too.

No danger of that happening.

hibsfan7
19-03-2019, 07:57 PM
They are just thinking about getting to the final
after all they do have a special relationship with the scottish cup after all

hibsbollah
19-03-2019, 08:30 PM
They are just thinking about getting to the final
after all they do have a special relationship with the scottish cup after all

It's the thought of a money spinning replay that really gets them excited.

beensaidbefore
19-03-2019, 09:03 PM

Glory hunting little ****! 😂

JimBHibees
20-03-2019, 06:40 AM
Was that not meant to be Tom Hart rather than ET?

Think that is right.