PDA

View Full Version : Paul Hanlon

I_Love_Latapy
16-03-2019, 05:32 PM
... has been getting pelters for weeks. Meanwhile he's been quietly getting on with the job, organising the back 4 as a unit and was immense today.

Gradually getting back to his imperious best. A Hibee through and through.
:flag:

Hibbyradge
16-03-2019, 05:33 PM
Eh?

I'm sure I read on here that he was finished.

Heisenberg
16-03-2019, 05:33 PM
Back to his best today. Very good performance.

HibeeMackenzie
16-03-2019, 05:37 PM
Wasn’t having to cover for McGregor today

SChibs
16-03-2019, 05:41 PM
Wasn’t having to cover for McGregor today

I agree with this. I think it's at the back of his mind that he may need to cover for McGregor when he plays.

skipster7
16-03-2019, 05:50 PM
The gaffer said pre match both McGregor and Hanlon have been playing but not training which means they've both been carrying knocks.

I_Love_Latapy
16-03-2019, 06:26 PM
Eh?

:rolleyes:

BoltonHibee
16-03-2019, 10:16 PM
Back to his best today. Very good performance.

Christ.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The 90+2
16-03-2019, 10:17 PM
Eh?

No, he’s represented Scotland I’m sure.

leither17
16-03-2019, 10:21 PM
I would say it’s McGregor been covering for him since Hanlon came back from his injury and his distribution was appalling. Happy to see him getting back on form today though and I’m sure they will be back to playing well together next Friday

monktonharp
16-03-2019, 10:29 PM
Nah, he is definitely finished.

superfurryhibby
16-03-2019, 10:34 PM
The gaffer said pre match both McGregor and Hanlon have been playing but not training which means they've both been carrying knocks.

I said this weeks ago and was subject to some attempt to rip the pesh. Some players will play through injury for the sake of the team, Darren and Paul are both those kind of guys, we’re lucky to have them both.

matty_f
16-03-2019, 10:34 PM
Hanlon was very good today, wasn't a surprise to hear he got man of the match.

Smartie
16-03-2019, 10:40 PM
Hanlon was very good today, wasn't a surprise to hear he got man of the match.

Whilst I thought Paul played very well in an excellent team performance, I was surprised to hear he was motm.

Omeonga was different class, Mallan was excellent, Horgan was a threat throughout and Milligan was our top defender.

If Hanlon plays like that every week though, he'd be motm frequently and in with a good shout of player of the year. He played well in a game where it just happened that a few played even better.

MartinfaePorty
16-03-2019, 10:41 PM
Whilst I thought Paul played very well in an excellent team performance, I was surprised to hear he was motm.

Omeonga was different class, Mallan was excellent, Horgan was a threat throughout and Milligan was our top defender.

If Hanlon plays like that every week though, he'd be motm frequently and in with a good shout of player of the year. He played well in a game where it just happened that a few played even better.Agree 100%

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

O'Rourke3
17-03-2019, 09:36 AM

If Hanlon plays like that every week though, he'd be motm frequently and in with a good shout of player of the year. He played well in a game where it just happened that a few played even better.
Yip.