PDA

View Full Version : Ticket sales

hibbysam
16-03-2019, 05:35 PM
I am guessing after last Friday that Hibs decided to stop selling tickets for the east stand? Tried to buy one and was told it was completely sold out the other day, same online. Now forgive me for being cynical but unless we are saying nearly 200 people in the end section at south stand end bought tickets and decided against going then it’s clear the club stopped selling.
So that’s been three issues with tickets this season; stopped selling in FFL due to an issue with the singing section, not selling any concession tickets last week unless you phone the ticket office direct which was always busy ‘due to it nearly being sold out’ and today due to, presumably, two neds over the last two games.

Sean1875
16-03-2019, 05:37 PM
In fairness the row in front of me in 43 had about 8 empty seats in a row that are normally filled by season ticket holders. Don’t know if it was just the weather that contributed to it, god knows tbh. Was surprised at the gaps considering how big a game this was for us today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hibbysam
16-03-2019, 05:40 PM
In fairness the row in front of me in 43 had about 8 empty seats in a row that are normally filled by season ticket holders. Don’t know if it was just the weather that contributed to it, god knows tbh. Was surprised at the gaps considering how big a game this was for us today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was more the very end section that doesn’t have any/very few season tickets in it, the rest I can understand being no shows on a day like today but there’s no chance section 45 was sold out and 98% of them decided not to bother showing up.

CMurdoch
16-03-2019, 05:43 PM
I think you are right about Section 45 in the East.
No tickets were on sale there this week i suspect due to recent incidents there.
Wasn't really relevant today given there were Hibs supporters in the South.
Can see the club following this tactic for the matches against Celtic, Rangers, Aberdeen & Hearts but not relevant for any other league game.

Scouse Hibee
16-03-2019, 06:50 PM
Also noticed the East had stewards the full length seated at trackside facing the stand for the whole game

CMurdoch
16-03-2019, 07:16 PM
Also noticed the East had stewards the full length seated at trackside facing the stand for the whole game

Club obviously didnt want to drop the ball given the ******** **** storm is still front and centre. Will have known that if we got through today without further incident they get breathing space until the next home fixture on April 3rd.

hibee_girl
16-03-2019, 07:20 PM

The one in front of us spent more time watching the game than the crowd in the stand.