PDA

View Full Version : Hibs win. Hearts lose.

California-Hibs
16-03-2019, 04:33 PM
Down to 2 points. 4 wins 1 draw in our last 5.

Their bum hairs will be in twitch overload!

Diclonius
16-03-2019, 04:37 PM
Their next two are Aberdeen and Rangers and ours are Livingston and Kilmarnock. We're in with a chance of going above them before the derby.

Sean1875
16-03-2019, 04:39 PM
Their next two are Aberdeen and Rangers and ours are Livingston and Kilmarnock. We're in with a chance of going above them before the derby.

Not outwith the realms of possibility at all that we could be 4 points clear of them by the time the derby comes around :agree:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Springbank
16-03-2019, 04:40 PM

we play livi in the friday night game in our next match.

win that & heckie's hibs will already be above hearts by the time hearts next game v aberdeen even kicks off

hibbysam
16-03-2019, 04:42 PM
Huge game in two weeks now. Win there and we are guaranteed to make up points on either Aberdeen or hearts, or possibly both. We’re only 7 behind Aberdeen now.

Hibeesmad
16-03-2019, 04:46 PM
Brilliant. We own this city.

HUTCHYHIBBY
16-03-2019, 04:47 PM
2 pts behind this seasons league winners, not bad! 😁

California-Hibs
16-03-2019, 04:49 PM
We have seriously good form right now that it's no longer a case of 'I wonder if we'll make top 6' and rather 'we have a genuine chance of finishing 3rd here'

Love it. What a start by the Heck!

Since452
16-03-2019, 04:50 PM
Will be a big opportunity for Hearts to overtake Hibs in the league at Tynecastle. Our record there is woefull

SaulGoodman
16-03-2019, 04:54 PM
Will be a big opportunity for Hearts to overtake Hibs in the league at Tynecastle. Our record there is woefull

:bye:

erin go bragh
16-03-2019, 04:57 PM
Cannie whack a carlsberg Sat . The amber nectar always tastes better too . 🍷🍷

cleanyman
16-03-2019, 04:57 PM
In with a chance of Europe

We had no chance 2 months ago

Some turnaround

chrisski33
16-03-2019, 04:59 PM
Brilliant. We own this city.

We will after the derby!

Bobby's Cinema
16-03-2019, 05:01 PM
We have direction again and they have lost it. Playing rotten football all season catching up with them.

Love to see us bring our best game to Tynecastle as we seem to do so rarely :pray:

Oscar T Grouch
16-03-2019, 05:01 PM
They had 1 shot on target against Hamilton today. We play close to how we did today for the rest of the season and we will finish above them and a few others in the top 6. My jambo mate seems to have lost his sense of humour in Lanarkshire today too, tell you they love to give it out but hate, absolutely hate taking it :greengrin

eastcoasthibby
16-03-2019, 05:08 PM
Enjoy a good win ...and some very decent play and performances, feet on the ground and one game at a time, thats the way we have been doing it so lets just keep that mindset ��

Since452
16-03-2019, 05:14 PM
:bye:

😉

Pagan Hibernia
16-03-2019, 05:36 PM
They’ve won six league games out of 20 since sealing the title back in October.

Admittedly we haven’t won many more than that but all the momentum is with us.

Honestly don’t know how wee craigy keeps his job... they cant be happy with what they’re seeing

Borderhibbie76
16-03-2019, 06:03 PM
Will be a big opportunity for Hearts to overtake Hibs in the league at Tynecastle. Our record there is woefullSniff sniff...how was Hamilton today??

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

AltheHibby
16-03-2019, 06:03 PM

Honestly don’t know how wee craigy keeps his job... they cant be happy with what they’re seeing

I've just had a laugh, I mean look over there. They want Potter out, are turning on fans who are saying they will stop their Houndation of Fearts money, and starting to say Budge is the problem.

Best comedy I have seen in a while. 😁

Hibeesmad
16-03-2019, 06:54 PM

The narrow win over us in December and the penalty not given to Partick has seen him keep his job until at least the end of the season. I hope he doesn't leave them. He's been running the show since Neilson left. Finished above them last season beating them a couple of times along the way and now a win over Livingston will put us above them after handing them the title in October.

Without Naismith they are adequate. My money will be on Inverness in their trip to Hampden.

Crab apple
16-03-2019, 06:56 PM

I won’t be ****ting my pants at the prospect of visiting Tincastle given they had one shot on target today against Hamilton.

weecounty hibby
16-03-2019, 06:58 PM
My office Jambo said last week that he wouldn't go back till Levein is gone. "Eye bleeding football with no chance of winning anything" was his description