PDA

View Full Version : Zebra Finance

H18 SFR
14-03-2019, 05:46 PM
Decided to put my season ticket renewals on the finance option because my back dates pay rise likely won't be through until the end of April now.

How quickly have folk heard back from Zebra? I've not even had an acknowledgement email that I've applied.

the pie eater
14-03-2019, 06:03 PM
Decided to put my season ticket renewals on the finance option because my back dates pay rise likely won't be through until the end of April now.

How quickly have folk heard back from Zebra? I've not even had an acknowledgement email that I've applied.

Applied on the 7th March.

Received email later that night to sign doc.

Confirmation and payment dates 12.03.19.

I would call them to make sure they have received your application

Radium
14-03-2019, 06:08 PM
The same day but was diverted to my junk mail

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nicho87
14-03-2019, 06:14 PM
I done the 11 month payment last year but remember the 4 month payment became available can anyone see a 4 month payment payment plan? Or will there be one?

Mikey
14-03-2019, 06:14 PM

I've had a problem too, even although I got a confirmation email.

I contacted the ticket office and was told that it was stuck in my basket (despite the confirmation email) and they've reset it. I was told it would filter through but nothing has appeared yet. I'll give it until tomorrow and chase it up again.

traceyhibs
14-03-2019, 06:24 PM
I done the 11 month payment last year but remember the 4 month payment became available can anyone see a 4 month payment payment plan? Or will there be one?

The 4 month one tends to come on 2-3 weeks before the deadline. Will ask when in tomorrow if this will be on again this year.

hailhail22
14-03-2019, 06:30 PM

I applied 3 nights ago and did not hear anything so I emailed Zebra today to ask and they said they had not received the application from the club yet and to contact them.

I contacted the ticket office today but got cut off, they phoned back and left a voicemail to say my application had been rejected which I thought was weird because I hadn’t heard anything at all from Zebra finance at all.

Went back online and done the application again, got an email from zebra finance straight away asking for a signature as soon as I done that I got an email back to say I had been accepted.

J-C
14-03-2019, 06:32 PM
Think it may depend if you've used them before and on their database, I renewed on the 1st day and got an e-mail within a couple of minutes

Rattler
14-03-2019, 06:40 PM
I just renewed my 2 season tickets 5 minutes ago and have received the loan documents from Zebra already. Used Zebra for the past 3 years - maybe that's why it went through so quick.

tamig
14-03-2019, 07:04 PM

Got an email back the same day to sign the docs.

H18 SFR
14-03-2019, 07:09 PM
Thanks everyone. I have emailed Zebra.

O'Rourke3
14-03-2019, 07:11 PM
There should be a sticky. Problems are usually spaces in telephone numbers. Sorted my details out before I applied this year and eveything was done within 5 minutes of submitting. confirmation signed Doc in e-mail the following day.

matty_f
14-03-2019, 07:46 PM
Think it may depend if you've used them before and on their database, I renewed on the 1st day and got an e-mail within a couple of minutes

Same here. Sorted out very quickly.

judas
14-03-2019, 08:27 PM
I called Zebra and won’t believe a thing they say until I see it in black and white.

Ringothedog
14-03-2019, 09:26 PM
I called Zebra and won’t believe a thing they say until I see it in black and white.

😂

Danderhall Hibs
15-03-2019, 12:03 AM
Thanks everyone. I have emailed Zebra.

They’ll tell you to contact Hibs. This is the first year I’ve not had the bother you’re having - the systems a bit sensitive and falls over with daft things like leaving a space in your mobile number. The TO will sort it (eventually). They had to reset my order 3 times last season.

H18 SFR
15-03-2019, 10:38 AM
Hibs have said it's all went through ok but I've not had to e-sign anything like described above.

BobMilne
15-03-2019, 01:20 PM

I applied on the first day of renewal. Got confirmation from Hibs.
Waited few days but nothing from zebra. Checked order history with ticket site and had nothing so applied again and everything worked as normal.

Maybe try again

H18 SFR
15-03-2019, 04:30 PM
Messaged the club and Zebra, the confirmation email went astray. All sorted and signed up now. Thanks all.

.Sean.
15-03-2019, 04:54 PM
When is the deadline?

Earlydelivery
15-03-2019, 05:04 PM
Just renewed about an hour ago ... girl said just over 1000 been purchased.

hailhail22
15-03-2019, 05:27 PM
When is the deadline?

April 12th for early bird and instalments, they done 4 monthly payments last season as well so I am sure they will do that again after the deadline.

Seat release is 7th June

.Sean.
15-03-2019, 05:29 PM
April 12th for early bird and instalments, they done 4 monthly payments last season as well so I am sure they will do that again after the deadline.

Seat release is 7th June
Perfect never realised we had as long, was starting to panic!

LustForLeith
15-03-2019, 06:38 PM
Applied on the 7th March.

Received email later that night to sign doc.

Confirmation and payment dates 12.03.19.

I would call them to make sure they have received your application

Just out of curitosy when was your payment date?

I’m trying to time it so it’s after my paybdste of the 25!

Danderhall Hibs
15-03-2019, 06:42 PM

You can just call them after it’s set up and change it.

LustForLeith
15-03-2019, 06:45 PM
You can just call them after it’s set up and change it.

I know that’ll be a thing I put in my to do list and never get round to doing it!

the pie eater
15-03-2019, 08:27 PM

Around the 29th of the month.

LustForLeith
16-03-2019, 04:32 AM
Around the 29th of the month.

Thanks 👍

Famous Fiver
26-03-2019, 05:38 PM
Back to original OP question.

How long are Zebra taking to get in touch?

Renewed earlier this afternoon and filled in the Zebra Application Form. Got my confirmation e-mail from the club but I have heard nothing yet from Zebra.

Anyone renewed recently and how long did it take for Zebra to react?

If memory serves me right last year I had an e-mail from Zebra almost immediately.

I have checked junk mail and nothing there.

.Sean.
26-03-2019, 05:43 PM

Renewed earlier this afternoon and filled in the Zebra Application Form. Got my confirmation e-mail from the club but I have heard nothing yet from Zebra.

If memory serves me right last year I had an e-mail from Zebra almost immediately.

Done mine this afternoon and got an email from Zebra almost instantly asking for a signature

Danderhall Hibs
26-03-2019, 05:48 PM

Something’s gone wrong mate - as I said earlier this is the first year I’ve not had the bother you’re having - the systems a bit sensitive and falls over with daft things like leaving a space in your mobile number. The TO will sort it (eventually) but you’ll need to call them. They had to reset my order 3 times last season.

H18 SFR
26-03-2019, 05:52 PM

Get in touch with Zebra, they said that their automated system occasionally mucks up. They manually resent it within minutes.

RoslinInstHibby
26-03-2019, 09:08 PM
So I used the finance option for the 1st time and got the paperwork through from them pretty quickly, however when I log into my hibs account it looks as though I haven't renewed.....is this normal? Cheers

staunchhibby
26-03-2019, 10:27 PM
Renewed mines.Was very quick and today received copy of agreement.

J-C
27-03-2019, 10:23 AM
Mine was all done in around 30 min and 1st payment taken on Monday.

Famous Fiver
27-03-2019, 06:35 PM
Glad to report all done and dusted today.

I e-mailed Zebra, they told me nothing had been received at their end and to go in and try again.

Did that, applied for the Finance, and got a confirmation e-mail within minutes. E-signed the agreement so DD all set up and sorted.

Phew!

Bobby's Cinema
27-03-2019, 09:42 PM
Glad to report all done and dusted today.

I e-mailed Zebra, they told me nothing had been received at their end and to go in and try again.

Did that, applied for the Finance, and got a confirmation e-mail within minutes. E-signed the agreement so DD all set up and sorted.

Phew!
Done this twice now and still nothing from Zebra. Third time lucky?

H113EE5
27-03-2019, 11:35 PM
Mine was all done in around 30 min and 1st payment taken on Monday.

#me too Allwent through perfectly.

Rocky
27-03-2019, 11:43 PM
So I used the finance option for the 1st time and got the paperwork through from them pretty quickly, however when I log into my hibs account it looks as though I haven't renewed.....is this normal? Cheers
Does it still show a notification that you have renewals available? And no sign of the purchase in your account history? Have you signed the zebra documents (electronically online)?

SaulGoodman
28-03-2019, 11:45 AM
❗️ | Due to current challenges with finance provider Zebra Finance, the payment plan option is not currently available to supporters looking to purchase a season ticket for next season.

We'll provide further updates as soon as possible.

Hibs twitter

Stevie Reid
28-03-2019, 11:47 AM
❗️ | Due to current challenges with finance provider Zebra Finance, the payment plan option is not currently available to supporters looking to purchase a season ticket for next season.

We'll provide further updates as soon as possible.

Hibs twitter

Thanks man. Doesn't sound very encouraging re: Zebra

worcesterhibby
28-03-2019, 12:49 PM
I think Hearts, Rangers and Celtic use them as well. Aberdeen use a company called V12..they may be getting some panic calls from SPL clubs right now !

dp00
28-03-2019, 12:50 PM
Interesting I’ve paid my first month with them already ?

Brightside
28-03-2019, 12:51 PM
Gone belly up i hear. Huge impact for Hibs

The 90+2
28-03-2019, 12:52 PM

You’ll probably get off with a free season ticket now 👍

Brightside
28-03-2019, 01:04 PM
Be careful about giving any other funds to Zebra. If they are going bust you wont see that money again. And if it doesnt go to Hibs they wont be expected to hand out the STs.

Hermit Crab
28-03-2019, 01:15 PM
So basically if you want a ST now you'll have to pay it outright unless another finance company takes over. Could be challenging for a family of 2/3/4 to find the money in a oner. Could be a massive drop in sales next season unless tis is resolved sharpish.

hibsforeurope
28-03-2019, 01:24 PM
Be careful about giving any other funds to Zebra. If they are going bust you wont see that money again. And if it doesnt go to Hibs they wont be expected to hand out the STs.

If they are going burst should any existing DD's that have not been paid be cancelled? I can't see any payments already taken going to the club?

SaulGoodman
28-03-2019, 01:26 PM
If they are going burst should any existing DD's that have not been paid be cancelled? I can't see any payments already taken going to the club?

If they go into Admin they will most likely see out any existing arrangements they have already made and you’ll pay the direct debit as normal.

They won’t take on new customers however, that’s why no one that hasn’t already renewed can do it right now.

matty_f
28-03-2019, 01:28 PM
If they go into Admin they will most likely see out any existing arrangements they have already made and you’ll pay the direct debit as normal.

They won’t take on new customers however, that’s why no one that hasn’t already renewed can do it right now.

:agree:

From what I can see on twitter it looks like arrangements made before 8pm yesterday would be honoured, so I wouldn't be cancelling direct debits or anything just now.

As far as I'm concerned, I'm considering mine good until I hear otherwise.

hibsforeurope
28-03-2019, 01:33 PM
:agree:

From what I can see on twitter it looks like arrangements made before 8pm yesterday would be honoured, so I wouldn't be cancelling direct debits or anything just now.

As far as I'm concerned, I'm considering mine good until I hear otherwise.

That's good to know. my payment is due tomorrow or Monday, fingers crossed it's taken.

Power
28-03-2019, 01:42 PM
I’m sure this will have caught Hibs and other clubs off guard.

No doubt they will be reacting in the moment to find an alternative one that fits us all (us and the club) - V12 Finance is a good shout but how long will onboarding take? A headache I’m sure the club can do without - Ideally they would have had a contingency plan should Zebra had an unplanned exit at any moment.

Scüñthorpe more precise this morning about where the issue lies -
We have today been informed that Zebra Finance are removing their finance service from the football market with immediate effect.

Options for us directly too.
I’ll be looking at 0% or low interest 12 month credit card to make my purchase for me and the wee man. I would’ve been making a similar credit check type application anyway. It will give me flexibility to pay it up on my terms and not Zebra Finance.

The 90+2
28-03-2019, 01:46 PM
How come the fans rep’ is kicking about the bounce but not on here? (Checked after KP posted above)

Skol
28-03-2019, 01:49 PM
On the plus side it will be easier to get tickets for tynecastlr with a smaller season ticket base.

SteveHFC
28-03-2019, 01:50 PM
On the plus side it will be easier to get tickets for tynecastlr with a smaller season ticket base.
:greengrin

telford hibbee
28-03-2019, 02:03 PM
Doesn't just affect hibs there are lots of other clubs that were using them.

Hibernia&Alba
28-03-2019, 02:11 PM

https://youtu.be/2M16QSsOggY

hibee_girl
28-03-2019, 02:12 PM
https://www.leedsunited.com/news/ticket-news/24757/zebra-finance

Leeds calling it a technical issue

Hermit Crab
28-03-2019, 02:13 PM
Hearts use it as well, my hearts supporting mate says theres nothing on Hearts website about any issues with Zebra.

EDIT.

Just got a text saying Hearts having the same problem now.

proud_and_green
28-03-2019, 02:20 PM
I thought that zebra paid hibs the full season ticket amount less a finance arrangement fee at the point the agreement is signed and that we (the fans with finance St's) then paid zebra the full loan amount over the 11 months. So Hibs should not be short as a result of this.
Neither should there be an issue with repayments although it may be possible for an administrator to call in the full loan amount if there is an insolvency event.

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

Oscar T Grouch
28-03-2019, 03:20 PM
Posted this on the other Zebra thread, this is on their website now. Edit - This is on their ST Finance website, not their main one.

Zebra Finance Limited is no longer accepting credit applications from new or existing customers. Zebra Finance Limited continues to operate to service existing customers.

Important Information if you have an open agreement with Zebra Finance Limited

Your credit agreement with Zebra Finance Limited is still live and you will need to continue paying by Direct Debit

Zebra Finance Limited will continue to collect your payments as normal. This will be by Direct Debit and will shows as RRSZebra on your bank statement.

Important information if you are currently applying for a loan with Zebra Finance Limited

If you have applied for credit and your application has not yet been accepted or you have not signed your credit agreement your application will now be cancelled and you will be notified of this in writing.

You will need to contact your services supplier (club/clinic) to arrange an alternative method of payment.

If you have received your activation/Direct Debit Instruction letter your loan will be live, payment will be made to your services supplier (club/clinic) and payments will be taken as detailed in your credit agreement, they will show as RRSZebra on your bank statement.

Auto Renewal customers

If you are an auto renewal customer, your credit agreement will not be renewed and we will be writing out to you shortly.

You will need to contact your club to arrange alternative payment methods for your season ticket/golf membership.

Questions regarding Season Tickets or Golf Memberships

Any questions regarding your season ticket itself or your golf membership should be directed to your club in the first instance.

traceyhibs
28-03-2019, 03:29 PM

Any applications prior to 8.30pm last night we are being told should be fine. Should that change we will let you know

Besties Debut
28-03-2019, 03:35 PM
Any applications prior to 8.30pm last night we are being told should be fine. Should that change we will let you know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Tracey, do you know if the deadline will be extended and are Hibs seeking a new finance company with an interest-free option payment plan?

Hermit Crab
28-03-2019, 03:36 PM

Tracey, do you know if the deadline will be extended and are Hibs seeking a new finance company with an interest-free option payment plan?

Along with the AST deadline too as I have not renewed yet and was planning to use the PP and sign up to the AST again.

traceyhibs
28-03-2019, 03:41 PM
Tracey, do you know if the deadline will be extended and are Hibs seeking a new finance company with an interest-free option payment plan?

Hi,

Hibs are already looking for a new finance company and were quick to do so. These other companies will of course be inundated as not just ourselves.

We are going to look at the Early Bird Deadline extension. AST renewal deadline is same as ST deadline in June.

Any more information I will let you know as soon as I receive it.

Thanks

Tracey

Hermit Crab
28-03-2019, 03:51 PM
Hi,

Hibs are already looking for a new finance company and were quick to do so. These other companies will of course be inundated as not just ourselves.

We are going to look at the Early Bird Deadline extension. AST renewal deadline is same as ST deadline in June.

Any more information I will let you know as soon as I receive it.

Thanks

Tracey

Hi Tracey, unless I'm reading it wrong the AST deadline for current members is 5pm on the 12th of April.

The priority window will be open until 5 pm on Friday 12 April. Please note all those taking up the away season ticket will need to have purchased a home season ticket for 2019-20 by this deadline also.

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/9780

traceyhibs
28-03-2019, 04:50 PM
Hi Tracey, unless I'm reading it wrong the AST deadline for current members is 5pm on the 12th of April.

The priority window will be open until 5 pm on Friday 12 April. Please note all those taking up the away season ticket will need to have purchased a home season ticket for 2019-20 by this deadline also.

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/9780

Hi there,

I’ve just double checked with the ticket office. Sorry for the confusion.

The deadline to renew AST will be as you’ve stated the same as the Early Bird deadline. This may be extended once we know what we will have in place.

Thanks

Tracey

Hermit Crab
28-03-2019, 05:33 PM
Hi there,

I’ve just double checked with the ticket office. Sorry for the confusion.

The deadline to renew AST will be as you’ve stated the same as the Early Bird deadline. This may be extended once we know what we will have in place.

Thanks

Tracey

Thank a lot. :aok:

Famous Fiver
28-03-2019, 05:39 PM
Got the e-mail with Direct Debit Confirmation from Zebra timed at 9.07 this morning.

Must have just got in before the drawbridge got pulled up.

traceyhibs
28-03-2019, 05:48 PM
Got the e-mail with Direct Debit Confirmation from Zebra timed at 9.07 this morning.

Must have just got in before the drawbridge got pulled up.

That was lucky

Spike Mandela
28-03-2019, 06:18 PM
I bought my new season tkt 23rd March on payment plan but still haven’t had any confirmation from Zebra finance???

H18 SFR
28-03-2019, 07:01 PM
I bought my new season tkt 23rd March on payment plan but still haven’t had any confirmation from Zebra finance???

Have you electronically signed an agreement?

Spike Mandela
28-03-2019, 07:33 PM
Have you electronically signed an agreement?

Yeah, think I did.

H18 SFR
28-03-2019, 07:41 PM
Yeah, think I did.

You should be fine. They email the form to sign digitally on your phone or iPad with your finger.

LustForLeith
28-03-2019, 07:44 PM
I’ve not renewed my season ticket yet and I usually go for the option to pay it monthly. I hope a solution is sorted soon!

tamig
28-03-2019, 08:07 PM
My first payment came off on 27th so all looks to be in order for me.