PDA

View Full Version : NHC Werder Bremen tickets

Broken Gnome
13-03-2019, 10:23 AM
Seen in the past on here that there have been fairly frequent visitors to Werder Bremen games - was trying to tickets to a game against Freiburg in April, but despite you always hearing it's pretty easy to get tickets for many German games, their online shop shows single seats dotted about and nothing else.

Is there anywhere else that tourists can get tickets, or is it likely that's it's pretty much sold out and that's that?

Cheers in advance.

nonshinyfinish
13-03-2019, 10:30 AM
Sure there's a poster on here who lives in Bremen – HiBremian maybe?

Broken Gnome
13-03-2019, 04:57 PM
Cheers, will PM him. Ta.

Keith_M
13-03-2019, 06:17 PM
Hi Richey, I don't have any contacts in that part of Germany, so sadly can't get you tickets, but... Frieburg have a very small travelling support and there should be tickets in the area currently allocated to them released for sale to home fans nearer the game.

I hope somebody can get you sorted before that though.

Broken Gnome
13-03-2019, 08:18 PM
Hi Richey, I don't have any contacts in that part of Germany, so sadly can't get you tickets, but... Frieburg have a very small travelling support and there should be tickets in the area currently allocated to them released for sale to home fans nearer the game.

I hope somebody can get you sorted before that though.

Very helpful, thank you.

andyf5
13-03-2019, 08:30 PM
Seen in the past on here that there have been fairly frequent visitors to Werder Bremen games - was trying to tickets to a game against Freiburg in April, but despite you always hearing it's pretty easy to get tickets for many German games, their online shop shows single seats dotted about and nothing else.

Is there anywhere else that tourists can get tickets, or is it likely that's it's pretty much sold out and that's that?

Cheers in advance.
I emailed the club and they were very helpful min getting me tickets bending their own rules. Great stadium and support.

matty_f
14-03-2019, 05:48 AM
I emailed the club and they were very helpful min getting me tickets bending their own rules. Great stadium and support.

That's how we got tickets as well. :agree:

Broken Gnome
14-03-2019, 06:44 AM
That's how we got tickets as well. :agree:

Grovelling email already sent, thanks all.

Winston Ingram
14-03-2019, 11:34 AM
I went about 4 years ago. I bought online direct.

One thing to note is that German ticket prices being super cheap is a myth. There is a tiny portion in the ground that get those. The rest are about 35 Euros +

I've been to Bremen, Stuttgart, Hamburg and Munich and it all the same

Capt Mainwaring
14-03-2019, 11:48 AM
Grovelling email already sent, thanks all.

7 of us going to Hamburg next week. SV Hamburg away and St Pauli sold out o thinking of jumping on train to Bremen

What E Mail address did you use for them?

Broken Gnome
14-03-2019, 12:44 PM
7 of us going to Hamburg next week. SV Hamburg away and St Pauli sold out o thinking of jumping on train to Bremen

What E Mail address did you use for them?

Seems to have played out pretty much exactly as Andy and Matty suggested above.

Emailed info@werder.de in English, chucked in a rough German translation from Google as well just in case chancers looking for group tickets were ten a penny and they had no time for random foreign language requests. They've got back within two days to offer ten tickets with slight restricted views, €30 each.

Trains between Hamburg and Bremen are pretty frequent and take an hour, and that looks about a 30 quid return.

Capt Mainwaring
14-03-2019, 01:31 PM

Emailed info@werder.de in English, chucked in a rough German translation from Google as well just in case chancers looking for group tickets were ten a penny and they had no time for random foreign language requests. They've got back within two days to offer ten tickets with slight restricted views, €30 each.

Trains between Hamburg and Bremen are pretty frequent and take an hour, and that looks about a 30 quid return.

That’s great - thanks
Did you just collect the ticks at the stadium on the day?

Keith_M
14-03-2019, 05:59 PM

Good to hear, Richey.

You'll have a great time, I'm sure.

:aok:

JeMeSouviens
14-03-2019, 06:08 PM

Your match tickets allow free travel on local buses and trains on matchday as well. Doubt that'll get you as far as Hamburg but might help a bit.

Broken Gnome
16-03-2019, 06:18 AM
That’s great - thanks
Did you just collect the ticks at the stadium on the day?

Yeah, they give you the option of sending or picking up on the day so just getting them at the ground.

Thanks again everyone - emailing them far better than the limited options in the website.

Besties Debut
16-03-2019, 07:57 AM
I've been to St Pauli a few times. We always get tickets through a fans help group called the Fanladen. We just email them and they sort us out as they do for all overseas fans. I'm not sure if other German teams have a similar thing.