PDA

View Full Version : Motherwell dot count

GreenCastle
11-03-2019, 08:54 PM
Bored of the fans on pitch chat..

Important game Saturday - team deserve a good backing after the 2nd half comeback on Friday.

Latest numbers please...

houstonhibbee
11-03-2019, 09:24 PM
Bored of the fans on pitch chat..

Important game Saturday - team deserve a good backing after the 2nd half comeback on Friday.

Latest numbers please...
I'll guess 14000......plus 2000 by kick off

Keith_M
11-03-2019, 09:37 PM
Somebody suggested on another thread that we should maybe reduce the capacity.

So you better get your tickets now, before he starts pulling seats out...

:greengrin

Viva_Palmeiras
11-03-2019, 09:39 PM
Do ejections get taken into account in the attendance announcements [devil smiley]

Keith_M
11-03-2019, 09:41 PM
Do ejections get taken into account in the attendance announcements [devil smiley]

If they sneak back in, are they counted twice?

danhibees1875
11-03-2019, 09:45 PM

Maybe he was in the rangers end doing just that on Friday! :greengrin

Sir David Gray
11-03-2019, 10:24 PM
I reckon it will be around 15-16,000.

jgl07
11-03-2019, 10:36 PM

The Rangers fans started doing that on Friday.

Shrekko
11-03-2019, 11:18 PM
Hopefully a big crowd for what is actually a massive game ... probably biggest of the season all things considered.

CMurdoch
12-03-2019, 12:09 AM
Hopefully a big crowd for what is actually a massive game ... probably biggest of the season all things considered.

All league games from St Johnstone onwards have been massive if we want to be possibly finish 4th or at worst 6th.
A win on Saturday would put us right in the box seat for the top 6 going into the split.

Shrekko
12-03-2019, 12:11 AM
All league games from St Johnstone onwards have been massive if we want to be possibly finish 4th or at worst 6th.
A win on Saturday would put us right in the box seat for the top 6 going into the split.

Yeah I think a win on Saturday would give us top 6 which I couldn’t have imagined a few weeks ago. Will also have us closer to the teams directly above hopefully. Hearts have a tougher run in than us.

Real Emerald
12-03-2019, 12:33 AM
Two of us ST holders won’t make it unfortunately due to family commitments. It’s a huge game and would love to be there but will still be keeping close tabs on the proceedings. 👍 GGTTH

Hibernia&Alba
12-03-2019, 03:36 AM
I reckon it will be around 15-16,000.

Which would be very decent. Tough game, given Motherwell's recent form, and it's a vital one for top six chances.

houstonhibbee
12-03-2019, 06:19 AM
Which would be very decent. Tough game, given Motherwell's recent form, and it's a vital one for top six chances.
That’s not counting the no show dots..............blah blah blah

Since452
12-03-2019, 07:42 AM
Motherwell have been going well. This is a very difficult game.

Hibeesmad
12-03-2019, 08:08 AM
Win Saturday and top 6 should be in the bag

Keith_M
12-03-2019, 08:40 AM
Its one of our few 3pm saturday games, so I'm looking forward to that.

Crazyhorse
12-03-2019, 10:23 AM
Motherwell have been going well. This is a very difficult game.

I would think this will be Motherwell's biggest away support. It is their biggest game of the season.

RoslinInstHibby
12-03-2019, 10:38 AM
Its a hibs kids game too

Besties Debut
12-03-2019, 10:45 AM
There will be about 12000 in the ground. The official attendance will be given as around 16500 and when you watch the highlights on the telly you will see 100s of empty green seats. It has been the same at every home game this season.

Blaster
12-03-2019, 10:54 AM
There will be about 12000 in the ground. The official attendance will be given as around 16500 and when you watch the highlights on the telly you will see 100s of empty green seats. It has been the same at every home game this season.

Why does this bother folk so much? Nobody is missing out in being able to attend the game and hibs have got the money

It would be worse if the empty seat hadn’t been paid for.

Peevemor
12-03-2019, 10:58 AM
Why does this bother folk so much? Nobody is missing out in being able to attend the game and hibs have got the money

I've no idea! The number of threads and posts I've seen about this is mental.

Since452
12-03-2019, 11:05 AM
We have the 3rd highest average home attendance in Scotland. For a team that has been toiling for most of the season thats very impressive.

Besties Debut
12-03-2019, 11:13 AM
I've no idea! The number of threads and posts I've seen about this is mental. If I was on the Hibs board I would be worried about the fact that so many season ticket holders are not turning up and the impact this will have on renewals for next season. Is it mental that this concerns some folk?

Lago
12-03-2019, 11:52 AM
Two of us ST holders won’t make it unfortunately due to family commitments. It’s a huge game and would love to be there but will still be keeping close tabs on the proceedings. �� GGTTH
Don't worry you will still be counted as being there even íf your seats are empty :greengrin

Lago
12-03-2019, 11:54 AM
If I was on the Hibs board I would be worried about the fact that so many season ticket holders are not turning up and the impact this will have on renewals for next season. Is it mental that this concerns some folk?
👍

jgl07
12-03-2019, 12:20 PM

It's clearly an obsession with some real numpties.

Besties Debut
12-03-2019, 12:42 PM
It's clearly an obsession with some real numpties. So you're a numpty if you are wondering why so many season ticket holders are not turning up for every home game?

Blaster
12-03-2019, 12:49 PM
So you're a numpty if you are wondering why so many season ticket holders are not turning up for every home game?

People are committed to the club by buying an ST, guaranteeing money even when they do not attend. For me that’s a positive and would only be an issue if folk were missing out on tickets

I do agree that out ST number will reduce next year. I think that would have happened anyway unless we’d reached another cup final. I reckon we’ll drop back to around 11k or so

HFC93
12-03-2019, 12:55 PM
So you're a numpty if you are wondering why so many season ticket holders are not turning up for every home game?

Work, holidays, family commitment, childcare, illness, etc. I hope that that covers it.

JeMeSouviens
12-03-2019, 12:55 PM
Tue 12 Mar 12:53:35 GMT 2019
West
5732 not for sale
265 available

FF
3655 not for sale
101 available

East
6059 not for sale
262 available

South
3793 not for sale
139 available

Total
19271 not for sale
767 available

Peevemor
12-03-2019, 12:56 PM
If I was on the Hibs board I would be worried about the fact that so many season ticket holders are not turning up and the impact this will have on renewals for next season. Is it mental that this concerns some folk?

After every home match these days there are people questioning the "attendance" figure announced. Surely everyone now knows that it's the number of seats sold regardless of how many turn up? - Apparently not - we're left to trawl through tens/hundreds of posts which are a total waste of time and bandwith IMO.

As for ST holders not turning up - I agree with you. I'd imagine ST sales will be down next season, unless the no-showers are happy to keep giving money to the club regardless of whether they attend.

Monts
12-03-2019, 01:09 PM
Tue 12 Mar 12:53:35 GMT 2019
West
5732 not for sale
265 available

FF
3655 not for sale
101 available

East
6059 not for sale
262 available

South
3793 not for sale
139 available

Total
19271 not for sale
767 available

Total Excluding the South
15446 not for sale
628 available

Carheenlea
12-03-2019, 01:12 PM
Always take my wife and two kids to the South for the Hibs Kids games, so a +3 to my normal party.

Keith_M
12-03-2019, 01:23 PM

It's entirely possible they will be down next season (depending largely on where we finish in the league), and I'd imagine that would concern the Hibs board, and I'm sure they're already well aware of the empty seats..

However, mentioning it at every opportunity isn't going to help the board in any way, so I'm not sure what the point is.

wookie70
12-03-2019, 02:48 PM

Not turning up for a game doesn't mean you won't renew. It wasn't much different last year and we had record sales this year

Since452
12-03-2019, 02:49 PM
Was there not hundreds of Kicks for Kids season tickets sold? Might explain the reason for all the empty seats. How many of the kids actually go regularly?

Brooster
12-03-2019, 03:59 PM
Am I missing something here? What's the issue with Hibs announcing the attendance as 16500 if 16500 tickets are sold? Even though a few hundred of those cant attend for whatever reason.

Sioux
12-03-2019, 04:13 PM
Am I missing something here? What's the issue with Hibs announcing the attendance as 16500 if 16500 tickets are sold? Even though a few hundred of those cant attend for whatever reason.

To have an attendance figure you need attendees. Attendees are people who attend an event, meeting, gathering etc.

The published attendance figure is 'fake news'.

It is wrong to say that our attendances this season have been great. They're not even good. The attendance reflects the performance.

mutley
12-03-2019, 04:16 PM
Was there not hundreds of Kicks for Kids season tickets sold? Might explain the reason for all the empty seats. How many of the kids actually go regularly?

That's a fair point, Do we know how many actually attend once a tickets are given to them?

Besties Debut
12-03-2019, 04:17 PM
Work, holidays, family commitment, childcare, illness, etc. I hope that that covers it. Are these new things that have just started affecting people of the last few months?

Brooster
12-03-2019, 04:18 PM
To have an attendance figure you need attendees. Attendees are people who attend an event, meeting, gathering etc.

It is wrong to say that our attendances this season have been great. They're not even good. The attendance reflects the performance.

Wow. Calm down to a panic.

Liberal Hibby
12-03-2019, 04:34 PM

Really? Even if the actual attendance is a couple of thousand less than the tickets sold - average attendances in excess of 15,000 are at an historic high.

Some of us couldn't have dreamed of such numbers in the late 70s/early80s (and probably most of the 1990s and 2000s)

Oscar T Grouch
12-03-2019, 04:54 PM
Are these new things that have just started affecting people of the last few months?

ST holders have missed games for years, it's a fact of buying a ST, you won't be able to go to all games. Maybe it is more noticeable since the stadium is fuller than it ever has been. But everyone who buys a ST will usually miss at least one game a season, it isn't the same people every week. This is across the board and not specific to Hibs either btw.

HFC93
12-03-2019, 05:00 PM
ST holders have missed games for years, it's a fact of buying a ST, you won't be able to go to all games. Maybe it is more noticeable since the stadium is fuller than it ever has been. But everyone who buys a ST will usually miss at least one game a season, it isn't the same people every week. This is across the board and not specific to Hibs either btw.

Agreed. Is the number of non-attendees say for the recent Accies game any worse than the games against Accies last season? Levels probably about the same.

People getting their knickers in a twist about nothing imo.

pollution
12-03-2019, 06:06 PM
Wow. Calm down to a panic.

I'm with the OP on this. Attendance means those who were at the game, not seats sold.

Hibs should lead the way on this and publish seats sold with actual attendance next to it.

FilipinoHibs
12-03-2019, 06:51 PM
Got 6 today in West. Over from Asia Pacific with my wife. Taking the boys and their partners. Can't wait. Enjoyed second half on Friday night. 1st half was murder.

Keith_M
12-03-2019, 06:53 PM
Are these new things that have just started affecting people of the last few months?

About three years ago, Hibs said that an average of 15% of Season Ticket holders were missing at each home league game.

If that percentage still stands, it would amount to roughly 2,000 people per game this season.

Jones28
12-03-2019, 07:23 PM
About three years ago, Hibs said that an average of 15% of Season Ticket holders were missing at each home league game.

If that percentage still stands, it would amount to roughly 2,000 people per game this season.

I wonder if that's been skewed by the FF lower issues?

houstonhibbee
13-03-2019, 12:08 AM

That sounds about right

NAE NOOKIE
13-03-2019, 01:08 AM

Over the last 10 years our average has been 12,560 and that figure is highly dependant on the last 3 seasons without which it would be much lower …. even with the missing fans our average is well over the norm for the last 10 years.

If you think the attendances this season aren't even good you should have been around when we were getting 7 and 8 thousand crowds back in the late 70s and 80s …. I remember around that time being chuffed because we had gotten a crowd of over 9,000 against Motherwell for our first game of the season.

The attendance certainly reflects the performance if you mean that the folk who joined the bandwagon over the last couple of years would inevitably lose interest as soon as the going got tough. It was always going to happen.

Lago
13-03-2019, 12:05 PM
Over the last 10 years our average has been 12,560 and that figure is highly dependant on the last 3 seasons without which it would be much lower …. even with the missing fans our average is well over the norm for the last 10 years.

If you think the attendances this season aren't even good you should have been around when we were getting 7 and 8 thousand crowds back in the late 70s and 80s …. I remember around that time being chuffed because we had gotten a crowd of over 9,000 against Motherwell for our first game of the season.

The attendance certainly reflects the performance if you mean that the folk who joined the bandwagon over the last couple of years would inevitably lose interest as soon as the going got tough. It was always going to happen.
Remember those days well, so much space you could easily move away from the bampots. Yes agree as thíngs stand I expect there will be a drift back down in attendance figures.

Green_one
13-03-2019, 12:14 PM
Really? Even if the actual attendance is a couple of thousand less than the tickets sold - average attendances in excess of 15,000 are at an historic high.

Some of us couldn't have dreamed of such numbers in the late 70s/early80s (and probably most of the 1990s and 2000s)

Correct. Figures for this season are remarkable and what really counts is income from league games, which again must be at record levels

Whether someone occupies a seat they have paid for is not a big issue. Reporting attendances differently from other teams is pointless

Barman Stanton
13-03-2019, 12:26 PM
Iv never once heard Hearts or Celtic fans arguing about what the actual attendances are at their grounds even though they have counted tickets sold for years. We have an odd element to our support at times. Does any other support like to stick the boot into their own club as much as Hibs fans!?

HFC93
13-03-2019, 12:56 PM
Iv never once heard Hearts or Celtic fans arguing about what the actual attendances are at their grounds even though they have counted tickets sold for years. We have an odd element to our support at times. Does any other support like to stick the boot into their own club as much as Hibs fans!?

I feel like there is an element of our support who revel in negativity and bashing the club at every opportunity.

Daydreamer
13-03-2019, 02:45 PM
I feel like there is an element of our support who revel in negativity and bashing the club at every opportunity.

Yes your right so here's a bit of positivity for the game. Hospitality sold out, one section in the south nearly sold out, over 1000 Motherwell supporters coming through and not many tickets left in the other three stands. Could be nearer 18000 than 17000.

Hibsman07
13-03-2019, 03:02 PM
Yes your right so here's a bit of positivity for the game. Hospitality sold out, one section in the south nearly sold out, over 1000 Motherwell supporters coming through and not many tickets left in the other three stands. Could be nearer 18000 than 17000.

The voice of reason at last !!! Wish i could be there but i can't for a host of reasons, C'est la vie.
Intend buying a Family season for next season to cover self, daughter and Granddaughter, if that's at all possible.
What the club need is SUPPORT and we call ourselves supporters so let's keep doing what we are best at and kick all the negativity into touch.
Fair weather "supporters" and "gloryhunters are what we least need right now, or anytime for that matter. Ironically these types seem to me to be the most negative and critical.

blackpoolhibs
13-03-2019, 03:48 PM
The voice of reason at last !!! Wish i could be there but i can't for a host of reasons, C'est la vie.
Intend buying a Family season for next season to cover self, daughter and Granddaughter, if that's at all possible.
What the club need is SUPPORT and we call ourselves supporters so let's keep doing what we are best at and kick all the negativity into touch.
Fair weather "supporters" and "gloryhunters are what we least need right now, or anytime for that matter. Ironically these types seem to me to be the most negative and critical.

How do you know that, have you done a survey on this with these people? :confused:

cabbageandribs1875
13-03-2019, 03:57 PM

i'm quite sure our club treasurer would disagree with you....so do i, ALL are welcome, at ANY time

blackpoolhibs
13-03-2019, 03:58 PM
i'm quite sure our club treasurer would disagree with you....so do i, ALL are welcome, at ANY time

:agree: We need everyone through the doors that we can get in.

Since452
13-03-2019, 04:05 PM
This one wont be far off 18k

Hibsman07
13-03-2019, 04:59 PM
How do you know that, have you done a survey on this with these people? :confused:

No, but it's purely based on experience. I as a follower for in excess of 50 years could not lay my hands on a ticket for the 2012 final(Thankfully as it turned out) Nor could i attend the glorious day ... Why? because the "hangers on , i was there brigade" had grabbed the the allocation doubtless via mates who do in fact attend week in week out as ST holders. Where are they when the **** hits the fan?

Your inclusive attitude does you and our club proud. welcome Buckie bottle throwers, pitch invaders, alleged assailants of opposition players and staff et al.

i'm happy, as i am sure the treasurer is, you are so welcoming to "ALL" the Hun and soapies in such large alcohol fuelled numbers.

blackpoolhibs
13-03-2019, 05:03 PM
No, but it's purely based on experience. I as a follower for in excess of 50 years could not lay my hands on a ticket for the 2012 final(Thankfully as it turned out) Nor could i attend the glorious day ... Why? because the "hangers on , i was there brigade" had grabbed the the allocation doubtless via mates who do in fact attend week in week out as ST holders. Where are they when the **** hits the fan?

Which is a completely different to what you said about them being the first to moan when things are going wrong?

Your inclusive attitude does you and our club proud. welcome Buckie bottle throwers, pitch invaders, alleged assailants of opposition players and staff et al.

i'm happy, as i am sure the treasurer is, you are so welcoming to "ALL" the Hun and soapies in such large alcohol fuelled numbers.

Who mentioned anything about needing those who cause trouble?:confused:

Hibsman07
13-03-2019, 05:13 PM

Do you actually read the thread? As i read cabbageandribs1875 intimated , indeed said openly "ALL" are welcome. Would suggest to me that includes troublemakers

blackpoolhibs
13-03-2019, 05:19 PM
Do you actually read the thread? As i read cabbageandribs1875 intimated , indeed said openly "ALL" are welcome. Would suggest to me that includes troublemakers

Ah right, so you are taking everything literally.

Personally i'd accept that its just normal practise to realise we all want the ********s to bugger off and we need everyone who can come to come. Its obvious we all dont want trouble makers there, but i suppose some people do need that spelt out for them.

No evidence yet on your survey?

Hibsman07
13-03-2019, 05:21 PM

"Which is a completely different to what you said about them being the first to moan when things are going wrong?"

Which as i stated at the start is based on my experience. Thousands turned out on 21/05 no doubt claiming they were lifelong Hibbies. My Grannies arse they are. I know a fair few whose only attending a Hibs game that season was the semi and Final. My opinion and not here to bandy words so ................ :bye:

blackpoolhibs
13-03-2019, 05:23 PM
"Which is a completely different to what you said about them being the first to moan when things are going wrong?"

Which as i stated at the start is based on my experience. Thousands turned out on 21/05 no doubt claiming they were lifelong Hibbies. My Grannies arse they are. I know a fair few whose only attending a Hibs game that season was the semi and Final. My opinion and not here to bandy words so ................ :bye:

You have lost me with your scattergun approach, probably for the best.

Hibsman07
13-03-2019, 05:29 PM
Ah right, so you are taking everything literally.

Personally i'd accept that its just normal practise to realise we all want the ********s to bugger off and we need everyone who can come to come. Its obvious we all dont want trouble makers there, but i suppose some people do need that spelt out for them.

No evidence yet on your survey?

Duh !!! "based on personal experience", no poll required.

Your feeble and witless attempt at mockery and facetiousness is wasted, particularly from you. who quoted an extract on PCA's on the Scott Allan thread about 24 hours after i had put a link up which said exactly the same. Trying to be the big "I am " are we by regurgitating others contributions.

Fact is i'm not interested if offering my opinion is met by snide, feeble attempts to put me down

Hibsman07
13-03-2019, 05:31 PM
You have lost me with your scattergun approach, probably for the best.

Good

04Sauzee
13-03-2019, 05:33 PM

Did you have a season ticket that season as a supporter of 5O years?

Tornadoes70
13-03-2019, 05:47 PM

i relatively easily obtained a ticket from a fellow Hibs.netter for my brother to be able to attend with me that amazing day. There were a number of folk who actually didn't want to go because they thought it would be the same old.

If you had been desperate enough for a ticket you probably would have got one.

To be fair to the club as well anyone that's not banned from attending matches will be just as welcome as the next person to take their seat in the ground providing they behave within reason during the match.

'No Troublemakers' signage would be pointless in my opinion.

Mon the Cabbage!!!

blackpoolhibs
13-03-2019, 06:06 PM
Duh !!! "based on personal experience", no poll required.

Your feeble and witless attempt at mockery and facetiousness is wasted, particularly from you. who quoted an extract on PCA's on the Scott Allan thread about 24 hours after i had put a link up which said exactly the same. Trying to be the big "I am " are we by regurgitating others contributions.

Fact is i'm not interested if offering my opinion is met by snide, feeble attempts to put me down

:faf:

Hibsman07
13-03-2019, 06:13 PM
i relatively easily obtained a ticket from a fellow Hibs.netter for my brother to be able to attend with me that amazing day. There were a number of folk who actually didn't want to go because they thought it would be the same old.

If you had been desperate enough for a ticket you probably would have got one.

To be fair to the club as well anyone that's not banned from attending matches will be just as welcome as the next person to take their seat in the ground providing they behave within reason during the match.

'No Troublemakers' signage would be pointless in my opinion.

Mon the Cabbage!!!

Which explains why my two sons, both season ticket holders in the East had to scrabble for tickets and ultimately were sat in different sections of the stadium?
As for me, i didn't push too hard for a ticket as i had major health issues at the time BUT i given the opportunity i would have found a way had a ticket been available.

Ultimately, it is what it is

Juice-Terry
13-03-2019, 08:19 PM
Anyone got a dot count?

Hibbyradge
13-03-2019, 09:44 PM

How come they got tickets and you, presumably a season ticket holder, didn't?

Lex7zero
14-03-2019, 08:42 AM
Tickets Left for Sale

East 15
North 96
west 184

Total 295 left in home stands

56 left in South Stand.

Decent crowd of around 17,300 on the day for a big game.

Keith_M
14-03-2019, 08:51 AM
I'm still looking forward to it, even if there ARE empty seats

😝

Hibernian Verse
14-03-2019, 08:54 AM
I'm still looking forward to it, even if there ARE empty seats

😝

I'm with you on that one. As long as I enjoy myself I couldn't care less if people have better things to do with their time.

scooby
14-03-2019, 09:01 AM
Heavy snow forecast from 9am on Saturday, hopefully doesn't affect the game.

Hibsman07
14-03-2019, 09:24 AM
How come they got tickets and you, presumably a season ticket holder, didn't?

Point me in the direction whereby i said i am a season ticket holder. No, you cannot you ****in radge :greengrin

My boys got tickets as they are in fact season ticket holders. Simple really.

Trying to be contentious just for the hell of it is foolish. You'll learn maybe :rolleyes:

Hibernian32
14-03-2019, 09:38 AM
This is just a stab in the dark, but aren't we averaging a higher attendance than the yams? Include our cups runs etc, more bums on seats each week surely that's the marks of BIGGER club and bigger budget as well...?

Since452
14-03-2019, 10:16 AM
This is just a stab in the dark, but aren't we averaging a higher attendance than the yams? Include our cups runs etc, more bums on seats each week surely that's the marks of BIGGER club and bigger budget as well...?

We have a higher average attendance but they've been to 2 semi's this season including 60 odd thousand at Murrayfield and will likely get to a final and finish above us. Unfortunately they are blowing us out the water revenue wise this season.

Hibbyradge
14-03-2019, 11:15 AM
Point me in the direction whereby i said i am a season ticket holder. No, you cannot you ****in radge :greengrin

Trying to be contentious just for the hell of it is foolish. You'll learn maybe :rolleyes:

:troll:

Liberal Hibby
14-03-2019, 11:53 AM

So in fact regular attenders got priority over fair weather, glory hunters?

jgl07
14-03-2019, 12:08 PM
Tickets Left for Sale

East 15
North 96
west 184

Total 295 left in home stands

56 left in South Stand.

Decent crowd of around 17,300 on the day for a big game.

The numbers have gone down in most cases although other areas have gone up slightly. Presumably with returns being added. Most of the seats left are in Blocks 49 and 51 in the West Upper. I assume these are premium seats?

West Lower: 26
West Upper: 140

FF Lower: 53
FF Upper: 31

East: 19

Very few seats left in Block 26 of the South Stand.

Motherwell are in good nick and should bring a fair number given that it could be a decider to see who makes the top six.

Hibsman07
14-03-2019, 12:21 PM
:troll:

Pathetic

So in fact regular attenders got priority over fair weather, glory hunters?

Did i say that? I don't recall saying so.

I was a "regular" attendee for some 40+ years , home and away and always paid at the gate . i neither look for,nor expect any favourable treatment for my loyalty. I am quite frankly in favour of all tickets being made available via a first come, first served public sale.
I am well aware of ST holders who purchased the max' number of tickets which they then sold on for profit. It happens, get with the programme sonny

Daydreamer
14-03-2019, 12:22 PM

https://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/scottish-premiership/attendances

There you go

Onceinawhile
14-03-2019, 12:26 PM
Pathetic

I was a "regular" attendee for some 40+ years , home and away and always paid at the gate . i neither look for,nor expect any favourable treatment for my loyalty. I am quite frankly in favour of all tickets being made available via a first come, first served public sale.
I am well aware of ST holders who purchased the max' number of tickets which they then sold on for profit. It happens, get with the programme sonny

what was the maximum number of tickets? You have two sons, could one of them not have secured on for you if they were entitled to more than one?

Or are you suggesting that season ticket holders bought the only ticket available to them, then sold them leaving themselves without a ticket?

As you've said, you didn't try for a ticket, so you didn't get one. Stop whinging man.

Hibbyradge
14-03-2019, 12:34 PM
Pathetic

Your last line in your previous post, and the one quoted above, clearly identify you as an attention seeking troll.

And that really is pathetic.

jgl07
14-03-2019, 12:54 PM
Which explains why my two sons, both season ticket holders in the East had to scrabble for tickets and ultimately were sat in different sections of the stadium?
As for me, i didn't push too hard for a ticket as i had major health issues at the time BUT i given the opportunity i would have found a way had a ticket been available.

Ultimately, it is what it is

I hate to say that you are lying but none of that adds up.

If your sons both had season tickets, they would have had no problems in getting two tickets each. Why did one not buy two tickets together so they could sit in the same area? Could one have not given their second ticket to you?

I was able to get two tickets in the South Stand and the tickets were on sale for the are behind the goals for some time after.

You appear to be saying that you were too ill to attend and didn't try as a consequence but still wanted a moan.

Hibsman07
14-03-2019, 01:26 PM
Your last line in your previous post, and the one quoted above, clearly identify you as an attention seeking troll.

And that really is pathetic.

Quote the offending posts then . Attention seeking as far as i can see is your opiate. :dummytit:

If your sons both had season tickets, they would have had no problems in getting two tickets each. Why did one not buy two tickets together so they could sit in the same area? Could one have not given their second ticket to you?

I was able to get two tickets in the South Stand and the tickets were on sale for the are behind the goals for some time after.

You appear to be saying that you were too ill to attend and didn't try as a consequence but still wanted a moan.

FYI i live 350 miles or so from ER so popping down to queue for tickets was hardly an option.

My sons way of going about things is disorganised to say the least, so no surprise to me they ****ed up with tickets issue.

I was indeed very ill, but IF you read and digested what i posted then you will know i said i didn't PUSH too hard to get a ticket having been told by the consultant in hospital that there was nothing they could do for me. Do you want a medical ****in certificate ???

Some people just jump right in with both feet in their mouth without due consideration re' others circumstances...you just joined that club.

Regards, a Liar and moaner. been called worse than better than you

Lago
14-03-2019, 01:35 PM
Quote the offending posts then . Attention seeking as far as i can see is your opiate. :dummytit:

FYI i live 350 miles or so from ER so popping down to queue for tickets was hardly an option.

My sons way of going about things is disorganised to say the least, so no surprise to me they ****ed up with tickets issue.

I was indeed very ill, but IF you read and digested what i posted then you will know i said i didn't PUSH too hard to get a ticket having been told by the consultant in hospital that there was nothing they could do for me. Do you want a medical ****in certificate ???

Some people just jump right in with both feet in their mouth without due consideration re' others circumstances...you just joined that club.

Regards, a Liar and moaner. been called worse than better than you
Keep it up, your annoying all the right people, the serial posters with nothing important to say. Love it. 😂😂

Hibsman07
14-03-2019, 01:48 PM
Keep it up, your annoying all the right people, the serial posters with nothing important to say. Love it. 😂😂

:devil: :fishin:... And I'M the attention seeking troll !!!! :wink:

Liberal Hibby
14-03-2019, 01:55 PM
Pathetic

You said 'No, but it's purely based on experience. I as a follower for in excess of 50 years could not lay my hands on a ticket for the 2012 final(Thankfully as it turned out) Nor could i attend the glorious day ... Why? because the "hangers on , i was there brigade" had grabbed the the allocation doubtless via mates who do in fact attend week in week out as ST holders. Where are they when the **** hits the fan?'

Which I think can be summed up as glory hunters got tickets that should have gone to loyal regular fans. Which patently wasn't the case as I pointed out. Then you subsequently said ill health kept you away.

I think the radge has got you right - you're simply here for an argument.

Hibsman07
14-03-2019, 02:36 PM
You said 'No, but it's purely based on experience. I as a follower for in excess of 50 years could not lay my hands on a ticket for the 2012 final(Thankfully as it turned out) Nor could i attend the glorious day ... Why? because the "hangers on , i was there brigade" had grabbed the the allocation doubtless via mates who do in fact attend week in week out as ST holders. Where are they when the **** hits the fan?'

Which I think can be summed up as glory hunters got tickets that should have gone to loyal regular fans. Which patently wasn't the case as I pointed out. Then you subsequently said ill health kept you away.

I think the radge has got you right - you're simply here for an argument.

I was, and still am, in poor health but you pointedly omitted that i also stated that i would have made the effort if a ticket had become available.
You may consider yourself to be "Liberal", but to me you are shallow and empty headed, and contribute nothing of substance to any debate. It is you nitpicking and desperately trying to find fault in anything i post. For you to "side" with radge is frankly feeble, weak and gratuitous in the most brown nosing manner.
Come back when you can proffer some thoughts of your own.

Then we may be argumentative :na na:

Slavers
14-03-2019, 02:41 PM
A dot count thread is usually arousing seeing the dots go but this argument has really killed that vibe for Me!

Hibsman07
14-03-2019, 02:44 PM
A dot count thread is usually arousing seeing the dots go but this argument has really killed that vibe for Me!

I'm out. Some ****s just won't listen so.................. :bye::bye:

blackpoolhibs
14-03-2019, 03:05 PM
That was short and sweet. :faf:

Hibernian Verse
14-03-2019, 03:20 PM

It always amazes me how people can get so worked up on an internet forum.

CMurdoch
14-03-2019, 03:25 PM
Anyone got a dot count?

Moulin Yarns
14-03-2019, 03:29 PM
Anyone got a dot count?

:wink:

CMurdoch
14-03-2019, 03:45 PM
The numbers have gone down in most cases although other areas have gone up slightly. Presumably with returns being added. Most of the seats left are in Blocks 49 and 51 in the West Upper. I assume these are premium seats?

West Lower: 26
West Upper: 140

FF Lower: 53
FF Upper: 31

East: 19

Very few seats left in Block 26 of the South Stand.

Motherwell are in good nick and should bring a fair number given that it could be a decider to see who makes the top six.

Tickets Left for Sale not counting executive seats in Sections 49, 50 & 51

45 South
17 East
30 FFU
54 FFL
13 West Upper
20 West Lower

179 Total seats left in home stands plus executive seats

Since452
14-03-2019, 03:52 PM

45 South
17 East
30 FFU
54 FFL
13 West Upper
20 West Lower

With walkups and a good away support it'll be an excellent crowd

worcesterhibby
14-03-2019, 04:40 PM
With walkups and a good away support it'll be an excellent crowd

I just pray that Hibsman07 can get a ticket or there will be hell to pay !! :tee hee::tee hee:

Torto7
14-03-2019, 04:49 PM
Our crowds this season have been excellent. It just shows the potential of the club. If we can kick on and have a positive end to the season then there's no reason why we can't have the same or even an improvement next year. I'm sure Scott Allan and the return of Boyle will get the juices flowing. :flag:

FitbaFolkKen
14-03-2019, 04:58 PM

He isn't lying, just confused and has an interesting way of expressing his opinion :wink:

I wasn't a season ticket holder that season and neither was my brother, couldn't make a lot of the games due to us starting a new business. Did sponsor Kevin Thomson that season instead though and we had to do a bit of work for the tickets but thankfully got there in the end.

You are safe to count dots until he resurfaces in a couple of months!

Keith_M
14-03-2019, 06:48 PM

Yeah, what was that all about?

:rolleyes:

CMurdoch
14-03-2019, 11:18 PM

45 South
17 East
30 FFU
54 FFL
13 West Upper
20 West Lower

08 South
05 East
22 FFU
52 FFL
13 West Upper
15 West Lower

Total 115 seats left in home stands plus 100 more expensive executive seats.
Big mover this evening has been Section 26 in the South. A new section will no doubt open in the morning.

cabbageandribs1875
14-03-2019, 11:38 PM

was it something you said :greengrin

*or he said

Sean1875
15-03-2019, 10:13 AM
08 South
05 East
22 FFU
52 FFL
13 West Upper
15 West Lower

Total 115 seats left in home stands plus 100 more expensive executive seats.
Big mover this evening has been Section 26 in the South. A new section will no doubt open in the morning.

Section 27 open now in the south and already a few seats shifted there, looking like a very healthy crowd :aok:

BoomtownHibees
15-03-2019, 10:34 AM
I'm out. Some ****s just won't listen so.................. :bye::bye:

Hope you got a ticket for Saturday

hibbyfraelibby
15-03-2019, 10:44 AM
Section 27 open now in the south and already a few seats shifted there, looking like a very healthy crowd :aok:

Hibs kids game. Two sections held back for tickets to be claimed by 5pm so position not quite as it seems.

CMurdoch
15-03-2019, 03:14 PM
01 East
08 FFU
44 FFL
10 West Upper
06 West Lower

Total 69 seats left in the 3 home stands plus 120 more expensive executive seats.
Section 26 in the South all but full until 5pm today and Section 27 opened today and selling well.
It's all looking good for a great attendance tomorrow, if the snow doesn't us problems.

inglisavhibs
15-03-2019, 03:59 PM
01 East
08 FFU
44 FFL
10 West Upper
06 West Lower

Total 69 seats left in the 3 home stands plus 120 more expensive executive seats.
Section 26 in the South all but full until 5pm today and Section 27 opened today and selling well.
It's all looking good for a great attendance tomorrow, if the snow doesn't us problems.

No snow at Easter Road:wink:

Fuzzywuzzy
15-03-2019, 04:03 PM
No snow at Easter Road:wink:

Just pissing rain. Tomorrow's meant to be a shan day

cabbageandribs1875
15-03-2019, 04:29 PM
heavy rain, baltic, and windy

#yestosummerfootball

at least rain in the summer is warm :)

theonlywayisup
15-03-2019, 04:36 PM

#yestosummerfootball

Two main issues with your comments.

March would still be part of the summer football season.

Also February was as warm as most Spring days.

inglisavhibs
15-03-2019, 04:48 PM

#yestosummerfootball

met office showing light rain (blue colour on map) 12mph winds and 2 degrees. Great fitba weather:wink:

cabbageandribs1875
15-03-2019, 04:59 PM
Two main issues with your comments.

March would still be part of the summer football season.

Also February was as warm as most Spring days.

fair point, but last February was baltic..

MY summer football calendar would run from March-Nov :)

met office showing light rain (blue colour on map) 12mph winds and 2 degrees. Great fitba weather:wink:

35F is rather chilly :eyes: two pairs of socks weather...for me, it won't affect me tomorrow as i'l be at an anniversary...but, still a pretty foul day

NORTHERNHIBBY
15-03-2019, 05:14 PM
Hopefully the importance of the game will not be lost on the Motherwell fans and they turn up in decent numbers. Would be great to get near capacity without the Old Filth or Hearts involved.

cabbageandribs1875
15-03-2019, 05:53 PM
Caley v Ross co tonight has been called off....waterlogged pitch

HibbyAndy
15-03-2019, 06:50 PM
Caley v Ross co tonight has been called off....waterlogged pitch

What has that got to do with this thread ?:confused:

Juniper Greens
15-03-2019, 07:16 PM

Maybe ICT or county fans will choose Easter road for their football fix. 🤣

Keith_M
15-03-2019, 07:17 PM

Maybe he didn't know that all the Discussions had to be linked up!

...Dinner Ladies Fans ken the score.

HibbyAndy
15-03-2019, 07:19 PM
#

Maybe he didn't know that all the Discussions had to be linked up!

...Dinner Ladies Fans ken the score.

Arsenal v Napoli next roond should be half decent

Keith_M
15-03-2019, 07:31 PM
Arsenal v Napoli next roond should be half decent

CMurdoch
15-03-2019, 07:34 PM
01 East
08 FFU
44 FFL
10 West Upper
06 West Lower

00 East
07 FF Upper
45 FF Lower
07 West Upper
06 West Lower

Total 65 seats left in the 3 home stands plus 110 executive seats.
Section 26 in the South all but full. Section 27 opened today and approx. 120 tickets sold in it.
At this rate there will be more folk in the South than the Famous Five Lower.

Wheat Hound
15-03-2019, 07:36 PM
FFL is more like FFS!

Since452
15-03-2019, 08:13 PM
What a support we have. In a season we're not doing very well either

Souter96Mac
15-03-2019, 08:35 PM
Sounds like a great support, and I'm sure motherwell will bring a decent away following on the run their on.