PDA

View Full Version : Word association game

Bangkok Hibby
11-03-2019, 01:41 PM
Is this just now a vehicle to build up your posts? The same few people waiting to pounce. Ive had a fair few goes but these threads must come to a natural end.
Seriously, have a word with yourselves.😃

MSK
11-03-2019, 02:29 PM
Is this just now a vehicle to build up your posts? The same few people waiting to pounce. Ive had a fair few goes but these threads must come to a natural end.
Seriously, have a word with yourselves.😃Post count does tally in the dug out forum 👍

lapsedhibee
11-03-2019, 03:27 PM
Is this just now a vehicle to build up your posts? The same few people waiting to pounce. Ive had a fair few goes but these threads must come to a natural end

game

Scouse Hibee
11-03-2019, 04:49 PM
Thread closed there is already an existing one.

patch1875
11-03-2019, 05:05 PM
Thread closed there is already an existing one.

Drop

Billy Whizz
11-03-2019, 05:23 PM
Seriously, have a word with yourselves.😃

It’s a thread I look out for every day, many posters on here like it. If you don’t like, don’t bother posting on it

Bangkok Hibby
11-03-2019, 05:31 PM
It’s a thread I look out for every day, many posters on here like it. If you don’t like, don’t bother posting on it

Haha fair enough. I dont any more. Kind of thought this thread which is common on many forums should maybe have come to an end by now but if it still excites you feel free to carry on. You say MANY but really?

MSK
11-03-2019, 07:38 PM
Haha fair enough. I dont any more. Kind of thought this thread which is common on many forums should maybe have come to an end by now but if it still excites you feel free to carry on. You say MANY but really?Who cares, its only a thread, think you are taking things a bit too seriously

Bangkok Hibby
11-03-2019, 07:55 PM
Who cares, its only a thread, think you are taking things a bit too seriously

Oh I assure you I'm not 😃

NORTHERNHIBBY
11-03-2019, 08:46 PM
Oh I assure you I'm not 😃

So it looks like you have the most posts on this thread so what is your point?