PDA

View Full Version : View from section 15

Steven79
11-03-2019, 12:07 PM
Anybody have a season ticket or sat in this section and if so what's the view like? It's the block in the West Stand upper that's next to the Famous Five.

Thinking about getting a season ticket in either that section or section 38 in the east for next season.

Onceinawhile
11-03-2019, 12:31 PM
Anybody have a season ticket or sat in this section and if so what's the view like? It's the block in the West Stand upper that's next to the Famous Five.

Thinking about getting a season ticket in either that section or section 38 in the east for next season.

I've sat there previously and the view is ok. Depending on how far north you go though it does get to the stage where you can't see much behind the goal line or any of the FF.

Steven79
11-03-2019, 12:32 PM
I've sat there previously and the view is ok. Depending on how far north you go though it does get to the stage where you can't see much behind the goal line or any of the FF.

So down at the front would be a decent view if we couldn't get moved?

Keith_M
11-03-2019, 12:49 PM
So down at the front would be a decent view if we couldn't get moved?

I think the nearer you can get to the halfway line is always the best.

If you're in Section 15, the best you can do is get the nearest seat to the stairs.

Renton1875
11-03-2019, 01:50 PM

Yep, had a season ticket there last season and was in the very end seat towards the FF. Couldn't see the corner flag on the East stand side and could only see a foot or so over the goal line. It's okay if you don't mind moving a little to the right now and again.

PatHead
11-03-2019, 05:37 PM
Sure that you will be able to go and have a look if you ask the ticket office.

Scouse Hibee
11-03-2019, 05:55 PM

Stay away from the low numbers if you want to see the away end, the end of that section is seat 41. I would try and go no lower than seat 30 in that section. You don’t want to be in 1-10 that’s for sure.