PDA

View Full Version : James Tavernier interview

Mick O'Rourke
10-03-2019, 04:21 PM
Not to make light of Friday's incident at The Holy Ground
However i did "smile" at one comment from James Tavernier in the interview published on various news media.
He said this
"We had an incident a few years ago where they (us!) "raided" Hampden"

Lovely...... "Raiders of the Lost Cup!"

James, I have news for you.

In my long lifetime, followers of your club (and the previous one )have been raiding and looting towns and cities the length and breadth of these islands,and further.

Ask the folks of Manchester, London and Newcastle, to name just three cities.

I was in Newcastle a couple of weeks after their Fairs Cup semi final tie in 1969 ( we were changing trains)

We kept quiet when in a city centre pub till we left for our train.

When Newcastle went 2 up, thousands of rAngers followers invaded the pitch.

After having rained hundreds of beer bottles on to the pitch and elsewhere in the ground.
It took nearly half an hour to resume the game.

I did not end there ,the centre of Newcastle was trashed.
Local glaziers made a fortune that week.

In 1972 they,in their thousands ,invaded the pitch in Barcelona (ECWCF) before the final whistle.

John Greig, the rAngers skipper, was handed the cup in the dressing room !!

Whatabootery, eh !!?

No one likes them, they don't care !

Vini1875
10-03-2019, 04:44 PM
No mention of the hun players clear goading. I'm surprised in remembers Hampden as he looked to in daze all day, that day.

ac1
10-03-2019, 05:15 PM
Yeah no memory of Morelos and Candeias inciting the East Stand for 30 seconds after the goal - he must have been chatting to McLean at the time!

1van Sprou7e
10-03-2019, 05:21 PM
Tavernier is a ***** bag, never a captain

MWHIBBIES
10-03-2019, 05:26 PM
Would we have been on the park at Hampden if he could mark Stokes at the front post? Probably not. His own fault really.

Shrekko
10-03-2019, 05:28 PM
Tavernier is a ***** bag, never a captain

Loves himself... thick as mince... how can you say he’s not a true Rangers captain?

Crab apple
10-03-2019, 05:29 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/RyanInUlster/status/1101857830787784705

Fans, players and directors.

Mick O'Rourke
10-03-2019, 05:41 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/RyanInUlster/status/1101857830787784705

Fans, players and directors.

After Barcelona, they paraded the cup round Ibrox park in an open top lorry ;-)
They cannot do proper parades through there, unless flutes and drums are involved !

TV coverage of that parade clearly shows players and staff indulging in the type of sectarian "singing" your clip shows.
I understand that in some Countries there are political/class divisions amongst some club fans.
But nowhere, bar here in Scotland and possibly the six counties, do we witness the sectarian hatred we endure every week in football grounds they visit

Keith_M
10-03-2019, 06:09 PM
Do we have a definitive list of the injuries suffered by "every single Rangers" player at the 2016 Cup Final?

weecounty hibby
10-03-2019, 06:13 PM
Do we have a definitive list of the injuries suffered by "every single Rangers" player at the 2016 Cup Final?

A lot of egos were bruised and hearts were broken.

PatHead
10-03-2019, 06:18 PM
Not to mention the trouble when Motherwell beat them in the playoffs.

Mick O'Rourke
10-03-2019, 06:29 PM

That list is as mythical as Warburton's magic hat.
Although James Traynor, Keith Jackson and possibly Lee Wallace will say different.
Well not really
In the cold light of day, well not even that, they knew what they were spouting, was in the main, absolute lies. But never retracted any of it.
Kenny Miller was about the only one who showed any grace after the game.
Apart from the idiot who challenged the rAngers keeper (and the Lee Wallace incident?) i don't think anything else of note occurred.
I may be wrong though.... i stayed in my seat !! :hyper

BullsCloseHibs
10-03-2019, 06:41 PM
Rankers bring it all on themselves.

Jim44
10-03-2019, 06:46 PM
That list is as mythical as Warburton's magic hat.
Although James Traynor, Keith Jackson and possibly Lee Wallace will say different.
Well not really
In the cold light of day, well not even that, they knew what they were spouting, was in the main, absolute lies. But never retracted any of it.
Kenny Miller was about the only one who showed any grace after the game.
Apart from the idiot who challenged the rAngers keeper (and the Lee Wallace incident?) i don't think anything else of note occurred.
I may be wrong though.... i stayed in my seat !! :hyper

I think it was Gordon Waddell of the Sunday Mail who wrote that he stood yards from a Sevco player lying on the ground having his head kicked violently by a Hibs fan. Lies.

Bostonhibby
10-03-2019, 06:47 PM
The boys a petro****er.

One of their legendary petrofac trophy winning squad. Sevcos only trophy.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

Onion
10-03-2019, 08:20 PM
“We had an incident a few years ago where they raided Hampden. These things shouldn’t happen."

What a crass, ignorant and unnecessary pop at Hibs and Hibs fans that does nothing to help the situation. The sort of claptrap you'd expect to find in one of The Rangers infamous "statements".

JT still hurting badly from the personal beating he took that day from Mr Stokes.

SChibs
10-03-2019, 08:25 PM
I love how much he hates us.

calumhibee1
10-03-2019, 08:26 PM
The boys a petro****er.

One of their legendary petrofac trophy winning squad. Sevcos only trophy.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

They won 3 lower league titles.. they've never won any form of major trophy though. :agree: Even we managed to win a major trophy in our first couple of years in existence :greengrin

Sir David Gray
10-03-2019, 08:33 PM
What happened on Friday night should not have taken place and I'm glad he wasn't hurt however he's a disgrace for having a go at the club's fans in general.

He should take a look at the number of convictions from the cup final. He might be interested to see that the majority of those convicted were West of Scotland football fans.

Away and polish your Petrofac Cup medal James. :bye:

weecounty hibby
10-03-2019, 08:46 PM
What happened on Friday night should not have taken place and I'm glad he wasn't hurt however he's a disgrace for having a go at the club's fans in general.

He should take a look at the number of convictions from the cup final. He might be interested to see that the majority of those convicted were West of Scotland football fans.

Away and polish your Petrofac Cup medal James. :bye:

He's a fud and like most of the imported Huns has bought into the victim mentality with no knowledge of the historical cheating, bias on the park and the savagery and bigotry off it. Imagine being a Hun player for so many years and having ZERO winners medals to show for it. Unless he really wants to count the Petrofac cup win.

superfurryhibby
10-03-2019, 09:36 PM
He's a fud and like most of the imported Huns has bought into the victim mentality with no knowledge of the historical cheating, bias on the park and the savagery and bigotry off it. Imagine being a Hun player for so many years and having ZERO winners medals to show for it. Unless he really wants to count the Petrofac cup win.

Tavernier possibly has the record for a hun with most appearances and no winners medals....prick

Bishop Hibee
10-03-2019, 09:39 PM
He still suffers PTSD after 21.05.16. Nightmares about being destroyed by Stokes 🇳🇬🏆

HibbiesandtheBaddies
10-03-2019, 11:03 PM
It's like Heinrich Himmler mumping about the D-Day landings.

matty_f
10-03-2019, 11:07 PM
I think the guy's a prick.

kevinc
10-03-2019, 11:11 PM
Tavernier shouldn’t have had to deal with what he’d did on Friday.

He should have dealt with Stokes’y getting a free run up his line and a free header when he was supposed to be marking him on that glorious day at Hampden, maybe he has learned his lesson for the next time they attempt to win their first major honour.

1van Sprou7e
11-03-2019, 04:57 AM
100% , love how much we get to them these days. Hate every hun in the country.

Get out more

we are hibs
11-03-2019, 06:46 AM
Get out more

Maybe you should if you don't share the same opinion after the past 5 years.

Brooster
11-03-2019, 06:47 AM
Haha he got raided by Omeonga at the goal.

we are hibs
11-03-2019, 06:50 AM
Considering they blamed hibs fans goading them for their fans running on the pitch on 21st May maybe he should look at his team mate morelos goading the hibs fans as part of the problem.

1van Sprou7e
11-03-2019, 08:31 AM
Maybe you should if you don't share the same opinion after the past 5 years.

I should get out more because I don't "hate every single hun in this country"?

Get a grip, the team that someone supports does not define their personality

we are hibs
11-03-2019, 08:44 AM
I should get out more because I don't "hate every single hun in this country"?

Get a grip, the team that someone supports does not define their personality

In most cases involving that lot it most certainly does.

SON OF PADDY
11-03-2019, 08:45 AM
I think it was Gordon Waddell of the Sunday Mail who wrote that he stood yards from a Sevco player lying on the ground having his head kicked violently by a Hibs fan. Lies.

Chick Young can confirm this! 🙄

None of these lying *******'s from the Record or the Sun, should have been allowed anywhere near Easter Road after that.

we are hibs
11-03-2019, 08:47 AM
Chick Young can confirm this! ��

None of these lying *******'s from the Record or the Sun, should have been allowed anywhere near Easter Road after that.

It's rather astonishing that they aren't banned. That wee fanny jackshun in the paper today saying hibs should be made an example of. Silence when it was hearts, Celtic and rangers involved in similar incidents over the years.

SON OF PADDY
11-03-2019, 09:07 AM
It's rather astonishing that they aren't banned. That wee fanny jackshun in the paper today saying hibs should be made an example of. Silence when it was hearts, Celtic and rangers involved in similar incidents over the years.

TBH I wouldn't wipe ma erse with either of these red tops,never mind reading them.😉

lyonhibs
11-03-2019, 10:18 AM
In most cases involving that lot it most certainly does.

:faf::faf:

Meanwhile, back here in the real world.....

Mick O'Rourke
11-03-2019, 12:03 PM
Read a fuller version of his comments in the Scotsman this morning
He says it was "disgusting" that his wife had to watch that on TV .
Fair enough.

He then goes on to say..
"more has to be done to halt the anti-social behaviour and improve safety"

"And Hibernian need to do more."

I trust he was also referring to the abuse that most visiting fans attending Ibrox have to put up with.
His club should be getting their own house in order before (he) dictating to others what they should be doing.

Our football authorities have stated they will investigate friday's incident and take any"appropriate action" required.

Very selective, our football chiefs, aren't they ?

adhibs
11-03-2019, 12:28 PM
Get out more

Problem was I was out :wink:

Although, that views now only partly diminished sober.

Since452
11-03-2019, 01:08 PM
1 win in 9 against us James. Let that sink in you Petrofac cup winning legend

The 90+2
11-03-2019, 01:10 PM
Fair enough.

He then goes on to say..

I trust he was also referring to the abuse that most visiting fans attending Ibrox have to put up with.
His club should be getting their own house in order before (he) dictating to others what they should be doing.

Our football authorities have stated they will investigate friday's incident and take any"appropriate action" required.

Why would a rangers player give a crap about the abuser away suppprts get at Ibrox? He’s probably not got a clue what goes on as it doesn’t directly effect him.

Future17
11-03-2019, 01:20 PM
To be clear, the idiot who ran onto the pitch obviously shouldn't have done so, but I'm surprised by how easy a ride Tavernier is getting for his role in all of this. I found this quote from him particularly interesting:

“I didn’t know what he was intending to do, but it’s one of those things where you had to keep a cool head and not react.”

Is that genuinely what he thinks he did?

Liam978
11-03-2019, 01:29 PM
To be clear, the idiot who ran onto the pitch obviously shouldn't have done so, but I'm surprised by how easy a ride Tavernier is getting for his role in all of this. I found this quote from him particularly interesting:

“I didn’t know what he was intending to do, but it’s one of those things where you had to keep a cool head and not react.”

Well said mate, think we are all thinking along these lines but because of how we are being viewed at the moment, too scared to comment.

leith_hibs
11-03-2019, 01:30 PM

Agree with this. Not for one minute am I condoning the 21 year olds behaviour however, it was Tavernier that laid a hand on the boy first and then continues to push and goad the boy until he retaliates/pavement dance until the fuzz got involved.

Tavernier should have just let him kick the ball away and allowed the teapot his 30 seconds of fame.

we are hibs
11-03-2019, 02:19 PM
:faf::faf:

Meanwhile, back here in the real world.....

Yeah 49'000 rangers fans singing about being up to their knees in fenian blood is in no way representative of their personality. :rolleyes:

The 90+2
11-03-2019, 02:24 PM

Yep. He pushed the wee fanny first. Boy kicked the ball then shat it tbh huns captain goes to confront him so wee Fanny then I would say borderline protects himself. Would Tav’ have done that if the suppprter was one of the actually proper radges in our support? Not a hope in hell he would.

flash
11-03-2019, 02:30 PM
Yep. He pushed the wee fanny first. Boy kicked the ball then shat it tbh huns captain goes to confront him so wee Fanny then I would say borderline protects himself. Would Tav’ have done that if the suppprter was one of the actually proper radges in our support? Not a hope in hell he would.

Tavernier would have been well within his rights to deck the boy never mind shove him.

JimBHibees
11-03-2019, 02:33 PM
Tavernier would have been well within his rights to deck the boy never mind shove him.

Totally agree probably what should have happened.

Future17
11-03-2019, 08:13 PM

Based on what?

JimBHibees
11-03-2019, 08:18 PM
Based on what?

The boy being aggressive towards him.

FilipinoHibs
11-03-2019, 08:22 PM
Not to make light of Friday's incident at The Holy Ground
However i did "smile" at one comment from James Tavernier in the interview published on various news media.
He said this
"We had an incident a few years ago where they (us!) "raided" Hampden"

Lovely...... "Raiders of the Lost Cup!"

James, I have news for you.

In my long lifetime, followers of your club (and the previous one )have been raiding and looting towns and cities the length and breadth of these islands,and further.

Ask the folks of Manchester, London and Newcastle, to name just three cities.

I was in Newcastle a couple of weeks after their Fairs Cup semi final tie in 1969 ( we were changing trains)

We kept quiet when in a city centre pub till we left for our train.

When Newcastle went 2 up, thousands of rAngers followers invaded the pitch.

After having rained hundreds of beer bottles on to the pitch and elsewhere in the ground.
It took nearly half an hour to resume the game.

I did not end there ,the centre of Newcastle was trashed.
Local glaziers made a fortune that week.

In 1972 they,in their thousands ,invaded the pitch in Barcelona (ECWCF) before the final whistle.

John Greig, the rAngers skipper, was handed the cup in the dressing room !!

Whatabootery, eh !!?

No one likes them, they don't care !

I have a female friend who was at primary school in Newcastle at the time of that match. Their school uniform blazer was green. On their way from school they were verbally abused by Rangers fans. "Little catholic whores" was one of the milder comments. She was 9 at the time.

Bangkok Hibby
11-03-2019, 08:23 PM
The boy being aggressive towards him.

He tried to kick the ball away. Not defending him but lets talk facts here

Smartie
11-03-2019, 08:23 PM
Based on what?

The simple fact that he shouldn't have been there and Tavernier might not instinctively come to the conclusion that he was just a dafty.

A bit like finding a burglar in your house, I don't think it would be unreasonable for a player to deck him and ask questions later.

JimBHibees
11-03-2019, 08:46 PM

Why was he there? Tavernier could easily have assumed the boy was about to swing at him.

Future17
11-03-2019, 09:14 PM
The simple fact that he shouldn't have been there and Tavernier might not instinctively come to the conclusion that he was just a dafty.

A bit like finding a burglar in your house, I don't think it would be unreasonable for a player to deck him and ask questions later.

I suppose that depends on an individual's interpretation of what is reasonable to protect yourself. I don't think decking him would be reasonable.

basehibby
11-03-2019, 09:19 PM

Get real - the stupid wee prick invaded his stage as a footballer and Tavernier would not have been out of order one bit if he'd smacked him in his stupid dickhead puss.

I have been enjoying this thread - as much for the massive signal from Tavernier that he is still hurting like **** from 21.05.16 - but as far as the pathetic spotty scrote that assaulted him is concerned - zero sympathy! He along with the other jakey **** who chucked the Buckie bottle - who have succeeded in dragging our club's name through the mud this last week could be crucified and hung, drawn and quartered for all I care and I'd still have them banned in perpetuity just in case they came back as ghosts - ********s!

Michael
11-03-2019, 09:24 PM
I suppose that depends on an individual's interpretation of what is reasonable to protect yourself. I don't think decking him would be reasonable.

Realistically though, if you don't want decked don't run into a football pitch. If Tav hit him then I certainly wouldn't feel sorry for him.

The 90+2
11-03-2019, 09:26 PM
Why was he there? Tavernier could easily have assumed the boy was about to swing at him.

What part of the boy kicking the ball away then stood back when confronted gave the indication he was going to punch the rangers player? Rangers player it seems got a fright and rightly so, seen the nick of the boy then goes to him.

Kojock
11-03-2019, 09:34 PM
Get real - the stupid wee prick invaded his stage as a footballer and Tavernier would not have been out of order one bit if he'd smacked him in his stupid dickhead puss.

I have been enjoying this thread - as much for the massive signal from Tavernier that he is still hurting like **** from 21.05.16 - but as far as the pathetic spotty scrote that assaulted him is concerned - zero sympathy! He along with the other jakey **** who chucked the Buckie bottle - who have succeeded in dragging our club's name through the mud this last week could be crucified and hung, drawn and quartered for all I care and I'd still have them banned in perpetuity just in case they came back as ghosts - ********s!

He never assaulted him hence his guilty plea to a Breach of the Peace.

basehibby
11-03-2019, 10:04 PM
He never assaulted him hence his guilty plea to a Breach of the Peace.

He should be assaulted - knock some sense into the stupid ********

.... edit - the pitch invader that is - not Tavernier

Onion
12-03-2019, 09:29 AM
Realistically though, if you don't want decked don't run into a football pitch. If Tav hit him then I certainly wouldn't feel sorry for him.

Game needs Florida's Stand Your Ground law. Allow players to carry guns for personal protection - shoot the invaders with impunity :cb

Monts
12-03-2019, 09:44 AM

Would've been fair game for the rangers players to start swinging on 21/5/16 then?

leith_hibs
12-03-2019, 10:24 AM

But the “pathetic spotty scrote”, never assaulted him and in the eyes of the law he isn’t get done with assault. Breach of the peace, yes. Tav on the other hand laid hands on him, first and going by the football refereeing handbook should have been sent off!

flash
12-03-2019, 11:08 AM
But the “pathetic spotty scrote”, never assaulted him and in the eyes of the law he isn’t get done with assault. Breach of the peace, yes. Tav on the other hand laid hands on him, first and going by the football refereeing handbook should have been sent off!

No doubt that would also be your opinion had the incident been at Ibrox and involved a Rangers fan and SDG.

leith_hibs
12-03-2019, 11:21 AM
No doubt that would also be your opinion had the incident been at Ibrox and involved a Rangers fan and SDG.

Yes, absolutely. That’s the laws/rules of the game.

We know how the authorities work in Scotland so if the boot was on the other foot i.e. Gray no getting carded i’m sure the authorities (egged on by the red tops) would apply these rules via the compliance officer which would see Gray suspended for a couple of games.

Spike Mandela
12-03-2019, 02:28 PM
He’s a brilliant Rangers captain. Loser through and through.

Since452
12-03-2019, 02:37 PM
Poor James will end up with the same amount of major winners medals as Craig Levein.

AgentDaleCooper
12-03-2019, 02:55 PM
tavernier is a gimp, and rangers are a horrible institution.

that said, there are some pretty stupid posts on this thread IMO. rangers certainly invite people to dislike them, but it's not rangers' fault that one of our supports ran onto the pitch the other night. our support is our own responsibility. also, hating 'every hun in the country' suggests that you are pretty bigoted yourself, even if only on the basis of which football team someone supports. This sort of bigotry is a precursor to thuggery and violence as much as any other.
don't conflate rangers the institution with rangers fans as individuals.

Mick O'Rourke
12-03-2019, 04:24 PM
tavernier is a gimp, and rangers are a horrible institution.

that said, there are some pretty stupid posts on this thread IMO. rangers certainly invite people to dislike them, but it's not rangers' fault that one of our supports ran onto the pitch the other night. our support is our own responsibility. also, hating 'every hun in the country' suggests that you are pretty bigoted yourself, even if only on the basis of which football team someone supports. This sort of bigotry is a precursor to thuggery and violence as much as any other.
don't conflate rangers the institution with rangers fans as individuals.

History tells us that they are inextricably linked.
Both the previous incarnation and the current entity.

Bishop Hibee
12-03-2019, 04:52 PM
I’ve met a handful of decent ones but they tend to be armchair fans rather than ST holders.

Mick O'Rourke
12-03-2019, 05:22 PM
I’ve met a handful of decent ones but they tend to be armchair fans rather than ST holders.

One of my oldest friends.
A man i have known for more than 50 yrs is a rAngers man(from a predominantly Hibernian family!)
He was /has been in the past a ST holder.
I have in all those years never heard him uttering anything resembling anti catholicism.
Not in his nature.
Although i don't doubt he has joined in some of the communal singing that goes on.
He is the only rAngers supporter i know who was allowed to travel to Old Firm games on the Celtic Edinburgh No 1 bus.
Lot of Celtic pals in the Soothside.
True !
A real novelty, he is ! And a great guy....
Apart from his obvious failings !

superfurryhibby
12-03-2019, 05:50 PM
Just checked and Tavernier has played 186 games for them and hasn’t won a major tournament.....said it before , but worth reiterating. Has there ever been a Rangers player who has played as much an won nowt?

FWIW, Tavernier should have avoided challenging the dick, but at least he didn’t strike him. If he had have done then we could have seen big trouble. Players are subject to the law of the land, same as anyone else. If he had smacked him one then he would have been appearing in court too.

Tavernier is a decent player at our level, good goalscoring record for a full back. Hope the tool gets his move away this summer, down to the Championship no doubt. Then he will surely retain his most appearance- least decorated status.

angus hibby
12-03-2019, 09:27 PM
Tavernier did well to control himself on Friday night.

Just caught a match report by Paul Forsyth in The Times, which goes like this -

“Tavernier stepped across the touchline to collect the ball, a spectator hurdled the perimeter fence and tried to kick it from his hands. Not content with that, the fan caught the Rangers captain on the right side of his head, then appeared to punch him in the jaw. Stewart’s struggled to contain him, police moved in to usher him away and the Rangers fans behind the goal reacted furiously”

The guy is 100% wrong for going onto the track but the nonsense made up by a journalist here is staggering. Talk about a huge exaggeration as to what exactly happened.

MWHIBBIES
12-03-2019, 09:36 PM
The fan that ran on has won as many major trophies as Tavernier.

overdrive
12-03-2019, 10:15 PM
The fan that ran on has won as many major trophies as Tavernier.

Now now, the Scottish First Division and the Petrofac Cup are pretty major :faf:

Didn't he win the Scottish Cup with The Rangers in 2016? I'm sure Andy Halliday scored the winner.

Scott Allan Key
12-03-2019, 11:19 PM
Fair enough.

He then goes on to say..

This is a result of our board failing to address or support our staff and supporters with numerous sectarian abuse of our managers, ‘moving on’, treatment of our fans at Ibrox, the media lies at the Cup final. Lying down and being a doormat has led to a problem when our own ‘fans’ have genuinely behaved badly that we will get the book thrown at us. Turning the other cheek at others misbehaviour will be at our own detriment. I think one of the reasons LD is so upset is she now realises this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CmoantheHibs
12-03-2019, 11:26 PM
Fluff has always hated us after the cup final. At least he got a shove on the pitch invader which is more than he did to Stokesey.

kevinc
12-03-2019, 11:37 PM
Tavernier did well to control himself on Friday night.

Just caught a match report by Paul Forsyth in The Times, which goes like this -

“Tavernier stepped across the touchline to collect the ball, a spectator hurdled the perimeter fence and tried to kick it from his hands. Not content with that, the fan caught the Rangers captain on the right side of his head, then appeared to punch him in the jaw. Stewart’s struggled to contain him, police moved in to usher him away and the Rangers fans behind the goal reacted furiously”

The guy is 100% wrong for going onto the track but the nonsense made up by a journalist here is staggering. Talk about a huge exaggeration as to what exactly happened.

I thinks that the Times article is pretty accurate.

Future17
13-03-2019, 06:26 AM

And they say VAR will remove the controversy from football. :-)

Bangkok Hibby
13-03-2019, 06:37 AM

Is this a joke?

Since452
13-03-2019, 06:40 AM
Trophy drought continues James. Dry your eyes.

flash
13-03-2019, 06:53 AM
This is a result of our board failing to address or support our staff and supporters with numerous sectarian abuse of our managers, ‘moving on’, treatment of our fans at Ibrox, the media lies at the Cup final. Lying down and being a doormat has led to a problem when our own ‘fans’ have genuinely behaved badly that we will get the book thrown at us. Turning the other cheek at others misbehaviour will be at our own detriment. I think one of the reasons LD is so upset is she now realises this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, its a result of several incidents recently where Hibs supporters have clearly crossed the line of what is acceptable.