PDA

View Full Version : When are Hearts tickets going on sale?

elevengoats
10-03-2019, 12:48 PM
Hi all, sorry if this has been discussed / communicated before already but just wondering if anyone has got some info on when the upcoming derby tickets are going on sale? Less than a month to go, really looking forward to this one.

Juice-Terry
10-03-2019, 01:09 PM
Bump.

Hermit Crab
10-03-2019, 01:13 PM
The game is the 6th of April, tickets will probably be on sale in around a week or two

HibeeHibernian4
10-03-2019, 01:15 PM
Tickets for the last derby went on sale exactly two weeks before the game. As this one is a Saturday, I'd be guessing Monday 18th or Wednesday 20th would be the sort of date Hibs will be selling them. There'll be ticket information out some point later this week I reckon.

Scouse Hibee
10-03-2019, 01:30 PM
Have been invited to hospitality for the derby but don’t think I can put up with being surrounded by Jambos both at the meal and bar and in the stands.

NAE NOOKIE
10-03-2019, 01:36 PM
Wont be on sale until Hearts, the police and Edinburgh Zoo have come up with a coherent strategy on how to corral contain and tame our feral animalistic support :greengrin

Hermit Crab
10-03-2019, 01:38 PM
Wont be on sale until Hearts, the police and Edinburgh Zoo have come up with a coherent strategy on how to corral contain and tame our feral animalistic support :greengrin

They might not open the lower section of the stand reducing our allocation, just to keep folk away from the pitch

HibeeHibernian4
10-03-2019, 01:53 PM
They might not open the lower section of the stand reducing our allocation, just to keep folk away from the pitch

Lower H and M will be cordoned off (as was the case for when Celtic visited last week), and I'd be willing to bet that the first few rows in K will be cordoned off too after the Zlamal incident last time.

Radium
10-03-2019, 01:55 PM

Lower corners were not sold for the Celtc game (or so it seemed in the highlights)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skol
10-03-2019, 02:55 PM
Lower H and M will be cordoned off (as was the case for when Celtic visited last week), and I'd be willing to bet that the first few rows in K will be cordoned off too after the Zlamal incident last time.

Rows two and three as they don’t have a row one.

Keith_M
10-03-2019, 03:00 PM

Might be an idea to close the whole front row

Jamesie
10-03-2019, 05:29 PM
I can't make this one and I'm not actually that bothered - after the last Derby at Tynie I think I'll enjoy it more on my iPad in the airport.

Hermit Crab
10-03-2019, 05:40 PM
Might be an idea to close the whole front row

Closing that whole front section would reduce our allocation by about 600.