PDA

View Full Version : Daz

green day
10-03-2019, 10:25 AM
Anyone worked out which match(es) he might miss?

The "Milligan into centre half" option worries me a wee bit :rolleyes:

green with envy
10-03-2019, 10:26 AM
Motherwell this coming Saturday.

Smartie
10-03-2019, 10:30 AM

Losing Milligan from the midfield concerns me much more.

We could do with Johnson being fit.

Is Slivka back for this one?

JimBHibees
10-03-2019, 10:34 AM
Losing Milligan from the midfield concerns me much more.

We could do with Johnson being fit.

Is Slivka back for this one?

Slivka is back wondering if there is a reserve team player who can step in? Curtis main will be physically a handful as milligan and hanlon would struggle with him IMO.

hibee_girl
10-03-2019, 10:42 AM
He’ll only miss Motherwell unless he’s gone over the yellow card amount then he could possibly miss the Livingston game at the end of the month too.

The 90+2
10-03-2019, 10:50 AM
Motherwell this coming Saturday.

I don’t think Motherwell is the type of match McGregor would relish regardless. Has our loan player got pace?

Onceinawhile
10-03-2019, 10:51 AM
I don’t think Motherwell is the type of match McGregor would relish regardless. Has our loan player got pace?

Is anyone sure if he actually exists?

sauzee=legend
10-03-2019, 10:55 AM
I’m sure Johnson is away back to Leicester after picking up a injury in training.

Smartie

I think this McGregor pace issue is another myth.

He competed fine against some very quick players on Friday.

If he can could with the pace of Rangers he could cope with the pace of Motherwell.

BoomtownHibees

I think going up against a big, strong centre forward is exactly the type of match Daz relishes

CMac1988
10-03-2019, 11:20 AM

If he can could with the pace of Rangers he could cope with the pace of Motherwell.

He's actually showed at times he's fairly quick once he gets going... It's sometimes the getting going though that's the issue.

Tynie01011973
10-03-2019, 11:35 AM
I think going up against a big, strong centre forward is exactly the type of match Daz relishes

Don't think it's a big strong forward like Main that will be the danger.
Well have some good youngsters in Turnbull,Hastie and Ariyibi who ran us ragged in the recent game at Fir Park

snedzuk
10-03-2019, 11:37 AM
He's actually showed at times he's fairly quick once he gets going... It's sometimes the getting going though that's the issue.

Im having Mcgregor / Milligan brain fade - why do we care about Mcgregors pace against Motherwell / Curtis Main if he's suspended?

Comiston Hibee
10-03-2019, 02:57 PM

What happened to Spector? Are we signing him?

Billy Whizz
10-03-2019, 03:00 PM
Think if McGregor was to get another 3 yellows this season, would pick up a 2 game ban

B.H.F.C
10-03-2019, 03:03 PM
Well have some good youngsters in Turnbull,Hastie and Ariyibi who ran us ragged in the recent game at Fir Park

Main battered our defenders about to give them space though.

WoreTheGreen
10-03-2019, 03:03 PM
What happened to Spector? Are we signing him?

Could’ny Phil daz’s boots

JimBHibees
10-03-2019, 03:05 PM

You need to stop Main as can hold up and feed the younger players runs. Daz was good on Friday against a better team than Motherwell. Huge opportunity for us to get 5 points ahead of them.

JimBHibees
10-03-2019, 03:06 PM
Think if McGregor was to get another 3 yellows this season, would pick up a 2 game ban

Every chance of that happening given how Darren plays. Hopefully by then we will have cover in.

The 90+2
10-03-2019, 03:14 PM
You need to stop Main as can hold up and feed the younger players runs. Daz was good on Friday against a better team than Motherwell. Huge opportunity for us to get 5 points ahead of them.

Hanlon can look after him. Both them being run ragged out of position would be a massive danger although who plays? Milligan just as slow and not as good a defender and Bartley?

10-03-2019, 03:18 PM
Hanlon can look after him. Both them being run ragged out of position would be a massive danger although who plays? Milligan just as slow and not as good a defender and Bartley?

Will probably be Milligan in Daz's position and Bartley in Milligan's.

hibbyfraelibby
10-03-2019, 06:47 PM
Seam Mackie in at left back and Lewis Stevenson into CB (as he did against the the Rangers earlier in season) with Milligan and Hanlon forming a central 3 and SDG on the right.

Slivka, Horgan and Omeonga in midfield with Kamberi tucked in behind McNulty

scoopyboy
10-03-2019, 06:55 PM
Seam Mackie in at left back and Lewis Stevenson into CB (as he did against the the Rangers earlier in season) with Milligan and Hanlon forming a central 3 and SDG on the right.

Slivka, Horgan and Omeonga in midfield with Kamberi tucked in behind McNulty

PH wont play a back 3 as he doesn't believe in them.

Flat back 4.

Hibeewilly
10-03-2019, 06:58 PM
I think Milligan will move to partner Hanlon and Slivka will come into a flat four midfield. According to some reports Milligan has played really well at centre half for his country so here's hoping. I'm not convinced that we need a holding midfielder in this game

SouthMoroccoStu
10-03-2019, 07:12 PM
He should have the second yellow rescinded - shocking dive

Or is it only rangers players that can this special treatment

Billy Whizz
10-03-2019, 07:36 PM
If you watch the incident for Daz’s 2nd yellow, Ryan Jack lifts his hand to ref to show him a card, then points at McGregor
Horrible little player

erin go bragh
10-03-2019, 08:55 PM

DM is rapid over 10 yards . Total myth that he is slow .

DetroitHibs
10-03-2019, 09:04 PM
I’m sure Johnson is away back to Leicester after picking up a injury in training.

Be nice if the club could clue us in on this kind of information, instead of us having to guess.

Sproule Three
10-03-2019, 09:11 PM
I think Milligan will move to partner Hanlon and Slivka will come into a flat four midfield. According to some reports Milligan has played really well at centre half for his country so here's hoping. I'm not convinced that we need a holding midfielder in this game

Correct.
Milligan played against Mbappe and Griezman in first game of WC and certainly didn’t struggle .
Hardly think he’ll be shaking in his boots at the thought of facing Curtis Main

hibbyfraelibby
10-03-2019, 09:19 PM
PH wont play a back 3 as he doesn't believe in them.

Flat back 4.

Really, so his change of formation on Friday night was just a mirage?

BoomtownHibees
10-03-2019, 09:20 PM
Really, so his change of formation on Friday night was just a mirage?

There was a formation change however we never went to 3 at the back

Peevemor
10-03-2019, 10:11 PM
If you watch the incident for Daz’s 2nd yellow, Ryan Jack lifts his hand to ref to show him a card, then points at McGregor
Horrible little player

I don't even think it was a free kick, he started falling down when he was still a couple of feet away from Daz.