PDA

View Full Version : Seat thrown from the rangers end

Monts
09-03-2019, 02:29 PM
I was at the game last night and didn't see it, but I was messaged by someone watching on the TV saying there was a seat thrown from the rangers end towards the East not long after the idiot pitch invader, but I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere.

Can anyone confirm if it happened?

Hibby Gav
09-03-2019, 02:31 PM
I was at the game last night and didn't see it, but I was messaged by someone watching on the TV saying there was a seat thrown from the rangers end towards the East not long after the idiot pitch invader, but I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere.

Yes it happened...was shown on tv and mentioned on the aftermatch “analysis”..... as an afterthought mind, but it was mentioned

ggtth

Scouse Hibee
09-03-2019, 03:04 PM

Yes it happened, steward took the piece away.

The Green Goblin
09-03-2019, 03:22 PM
Two seats. Two cans of bevvy. They burned one of the seats off.

Hermit Crab
09-03-2019, 03:26 PM

Eh, are away fans now building camp fires the South stand? :confused:

The 90+2
09-03-2019, 03:31 PM
Eh, are away fans now building camp fires the South stand? :confused:

Yes whilst singing kumbaya my lord 👍

nickwhibs
09-03-2019, 04:19 PM

At least two pieces of seats were thrown from the South Stand, and a bottle or can.

Wheat Hound
09-03-2019, 04:21 PM

Seat burners

Famous Fiver
09-03-2019, 04:31 PM
I feel that Marciano should have made more of the incident where the can landed in his goal area and he simply picked it up and disposed of it behind the goal line.

I feel if it had happened at the other end all hell would have broken loose.

It has also been conveniently ignored by the media in the inquest which seems to be crucifying Hibs at every turn.

bigwheel
09-03-2019, 04:33 PM
I feel that Marciano should have made more of the incident where the can landed in his goal area and he simply picked it up and disposed of it behind the goal line.

It has also been conveniently ignored by the media in the inquest which seems to be crucifying Hibs at every turn.

Was a cardboard drinks cup ...

Famous Fiver
09-03-2019, 04:37 PM
And your point is, caller?

It was an object thrown from the away end. Could have been anything.

Hibs Class
09-03-2019, 05:27 PM
Was a cardboard drinks cup ...

What was in it? It's not uncommon for them to throw cups full of piss and ****.

Hermit Crab
09-03-2019, 10:29 PM
What was in it? It's not uncommon for them to throw cups full of piss and ****.

I've never known any fan of a Scottish team to poop in a cup and throw it at opposing fans, that just doesn't happen does it.

Hibs Class
09-03-2019, 10:57 PM
It does. I was speaking to a rangers supporting mate yesterday, and he stopped going to away games because of that exact kind of behaviour.

Hibernia&Alba
09-03-2019, 11:01 PM
It does. I was speaking to a rangers supporting mate yesterday, and he stopped going to away games because of that exact kind of behaviour.

Two Huns Wan Cup :sick:

WhileTheChief..
09-03-2019, 11:04 PM

Tit for tat at its finest eh!

You want our goalie to make a fuss so that the media say bad thigns about Rangers fans as well as us?

You’re kidding right?

I don’t get how folk can you even think that way. Mental.

marinello59
09-03-2019, 11:04 PM
Yes it happened...was shown on tv and mentioned on the aftermatch “analysis”..... as an afterthought mind, but it was mentioned

ggtth

My then 14 year old son was nearly hit by a seat thrown at Ibrox. It didn’t make the news at all. It was thrown by a Hibs fan.

Pretty Boy
09-03-2019, 11:05 PM
Two Huns Wan Petrofac Cup :sick:

Ftfy.

Hermit Crab
09-03-2019, 11:29 PM

Aye sure, fans 5#itting in cups and throwing it, doesn't happen.

CMurdoch
09-03-2019, 11:47 PM
I've never known any fan of a Scottish team to poop in a cup and throw it at opposing fans, that just doesn't happen does it.

:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin :greengrin

Guy does a big steamin' **** in a cup, brings it back and places it under his seat where he keeps it for throwing into the away support later.
Doesnae happen :greengrin:greengrin:greengrin

Tricla
09-03-2019, 11:48 PM
Two Huns Wan Cup :sick:

😂😂

Hermit Crab
09-03-2019, 11:51 PM

Guy does a big steamin' **** in a cup, brings it back and places it under his seat where he keeps it for throwing into the away support later.

Does it f*** mate.

Bostonhibby
10-03-2019, 12:28 AM

Doesnae happen :greengrin:greengrin:greengrinThey never throw it, but I thought everyone knew about the famous Ibrox bovril.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

Vini1875
10-03-2019, 10:32 PM

Reminds me of the Billy Connolly joke