PDA

View Full Version : How bad can ***SOME*** Rangers fans get

andybev1
09-03-2019, 09:13 AM
When the kids were running round waving last night the booing from the Rangers end was sickening A new low (if that is possible) from the worst part of their support which sounded like quite a large part although to be fair there were a lot of them clapping in the usual way but how ****ing bad are you to spew your bile at a bunch o 5 year olds?

SouthMoroccoStu
09-03-2019, 09:27 AM
Absolutely shocking

A very vocal minority - though SOME were applauding

And the funny thing is, it wasn’t a young hibs team, they were just a wee local team that got to play on a professional pitch

Wonder how many of those wee lads actually support rangers?

04Sauzee
09-03-2019, 09:35 AM
According to Dean Gibson there were 4 Rangers fans in the group of young boys who did their lap round the pitch

judas
09-03-2019, 09:36 AM
They sing about mass death and misery and they get special dispensation for it from our police, stewards and governing authorities.

Nothing surprises me.

There is a large section of the Rangers support that is apparently beyond the reach of the state and all the power vested in it. The short version is that our country is unable to rise to this relatively simple challenge.

It makes me wonder if Scotland is really capable of taking on more complex issues, like independence for example.

Sir David Gray
09-03-2019, 09:54 AM
You need to be a special kind of **** (and I don't use that word lightly) to abuse young children who are doing a run around the pitch.

Filth.

Sas_The_Hibby
09-03-2019, 10:01 AM
To be fair, a lot of the Rangers fan were clapping them.

To be fairer still, an awful lot of them also sang the explicit lyrics version of Billy Boys just before that.

EVENTUALLY
09-03-2019, 10:17 AM
You need to be a special kind of **** (and I don't use that word lightly) to abuse young children who are doing a run around the pitch.

Filth.

I remember many years ago when local primary school teams used to put on a penalty shoot out at half time to entertain the crowd. Rangers were the visitors and the shoot out was played out at the Dunbar end which housed thousands of huns on the old terracing. The team kits were blue and white for one side and I think red for the other. The Blues needed to score with their last kick to win the shoot out and they duly did to great cheers from the huns support.....only for the wee lad who knocked in the last pen to advance towards the huns crowd , peel off his blue strip and reveal a Celtic strip and give them a big wave. The situation was greeted around the rest of the stadium with great laughter however the seethe which erupted from the Dunbar end was shocking and immediately changed the atmosphere around the ground. One wee kid was instantly subjected to vile abuse by thousands who could not see the funny side of the situation.

Since90+2
09-03-2019, 10:23 AM
Animals. They actual revel in being as ****my as possible.

The fact we effectively ended their title hopes last night just made it that much sweeter.

The 90+2
09-03-2019, 12:25 PM
I would never let my kids run past their end, ever.

bigwheel
09-03-2019, 12:27 PM
I would never let my kids run past their end, ever.

Me neither...would insist they got over the fence and wired right into them. [emoji3][emoji6]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

CorrieHibs
09-03-2019, 12:28 PM
According to Dean Gibson there were 4 Rangers fans in the group of young boys who did their lap round the pitch

4?! That’s a local team! Worrying

stoneyburn hibs
09-03-2019, 12:35 PM
They were clearly goaded into booing.
Seriously though, that's extremely poor from them.