PDA

View Full Version : Angry goalkeeper

zitelli62
09-03-2019, 12:52 AM
I don't think in my 52 years have I seen such an angry goalkeeper as Allan mcgregor not just against us but most games I've seen all season where he has played is there issues he has I don't know he just seems so angry all the time.

NAE NOOKIE
09-03-2019, 12:57 AM
The technical term for it is being a prick.

HAZ2000
09-03-2019, 01:03 AM
Him and Morelos are horrible characters

SouthMoroccoStu
09-03-2019, 04:06 AM
Screaming in the refs face and still wasn’t booked

BILLYHIBS
09-03-2019, 05:59 AM
Came out every time for the ball with studs up

No need!

Horrible team horrible players horrible fans horrible club just.....horrible! :greengrin

Jim44
09-03-2019, 06:16 AM
Anger Management treatment was developed for the likes of this nutter. Horrible human being.

Hibs Class
09-03-2019, 06:47 AM
He hates Hibs, last night will have really hurt him and it showed.

Did he also boot the ball into the crowd when we scored, or just into the sidelines?

weecounty hibby
09-03-2019, 07:05 AM
He is a Hun. They are permanently angry. Even after Candieas scored he didn't look happy just angry. **** them all!!

Diclonius
09-03-2019, 07:09 AM
He is a Hun. They are permanently angry. Even after Candieas scored he didn't look happy just angry. **** them all!!

What was Candeias' celebration all about? That was bizarre.

staunchhibby
09-03-2019, 07:10 AM
He should have been booked last night when he deliberately kicked the ball away after the hibs goal

One Day
09-03-2019, 07:11 AM
He hates Hibs, last night will have really hurt him and it showed.

Did he also boot the ball into the crowd when we scored, or just into the sidelines?

Think he booted it towards the linesman. Good goal keeper, odious person. Morelos too.

Joe6-2
09-03-2019, 07:12 AM
The whole horrible bunch of them get away with murder every game, that Morelos is the worst I've seen, horrible little creature

Famous Fiver
09-03-2019, 07:20 AM
McGregor should have been sent off.

Take your pick -

Booting the ball way after the goal

Prolonged insulting of the linesman after the goal.

Repeatedly coming out with studs up. He does this because he feels aggreived at having been sanctioned for it before so is trying to make a warped point.

Simulating injury when challenged by a Hibs player in the box, making a spectacular recovery which was followed by prolonged gesturing and insulting the referee.

Time wasting. Remonstrating with fellow defenders, ignoring the ball when it was offered to him by the ballboys.

Wandering around the back of his goal when there was no need.

Plenty of yellow cards in there which any half decent referee would have taken action on.

Funny how his odious team now seem to have intimidated Scottish referees into being a twelfth man for them and as soon as they get into Europe it all unravels.

Joe6-2
09-03-2019, 07:25 AM
McGregor should have been sent off.

Take your pick -

Booting the ball way after the goal

Prolonged insulting of the linesman after the goal.

Repeatedly coming out with studs up. He does this because he feels aggreived at having been sanctioned for it before so is trying to make a warped point.

Simulating injury when challenged by a Hibs player in the box, making a spectacular recovery which was followed by prolonged gesturing and insulting the referee.

Time wasting. Remonstrating with fellow defenders, ignoring the ball when it was offered to him by the ballboys.

Wandering around the back of his goal when there was no need.

Plenty of yellow cards in there which any half decent referee would have taken action on.

Funny how his odious team now seem to have intimidated Scottish referees into being a twelfth man for them and as soon as they get into Europe it all unravels.

Making it plain for all to see how obviously biased the referees in this country are toward them

Sean1875
09-03-2019, 07:52 AM
It’s a ****ing miracle how he didn’t get booked last night. Any Hibs player stood screaming in McLeans face like that for even half the time McGregor did last night and the very minimum they’d have got would have been a booking, utter nonsense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hibee_girl
09-03-2019, 07:54 AM
He should have been booked after his reaction to McNulty.

They said on tv he was trying to make the point that he got a red card for something similar in a previous game so he was clearly trying to get McNulty sent off.

Morelos and him are well suited to that club.

Hibbyradge
09-03-2019, 07:58 AM
Making it plain for all to see how obviously biased the referees in this country are toward them

Except the referee gave us several dubious decisions decisions, one of which led to our equaliser.

staunchhibby
09-03-2019, 07:58 AM
Will the compliance look at him kicking the ball away after the equaliser.Having watched it again it looks suspiciously like it was aimed at the linesman

Zazu62
09-03-2019, 08:22 AM
Did anyone see his interview before the game? Very rude and obnoxious to the lady interviewer. One word answers, actually looked totally raging

BILLYHIBS
09-03-2019, 08:30 AM
Except the referee gave us several dubious decisions decisions, one of which led to our equaliser.

Dear oh dear!

Dearie me

I suggest you watch the game again on HIBS TV

:agree:

Fritz
09-03-2019, 08:35 AM
I don't think I've seen anyone literally hopping mad before, until last night. He was jumping up and down like a spoilt toddler having a tantrum. Weird.

cleanyman
09-03-2019, 09:03 AM
A fantastic goalkeeper

You can see his desire to win and I guess he knew last night the title was gone

HibeesLittleHel
09-03-2019, 09:08 AM
A fantastic goalkeeper

Does not excuse his behaviour

Bishop Hibee
09-03-2019, 09:08 AM
A fantastic goalkeeper

Agree he’s a great keeper. Desire to win? Doesn’t excuse his rage and as nearly every poster has said, he should have been booked at the least. SDG has desire to win but he goes about things in the right manner. Hibs class v hun class.

cleanyman
09-03-2019, 09:10 AM
Agree he’s a great keeper. Desire to win? Doesn’t excuse his rage and as nearly every poster has said, he should have been booked at the least. SDG has desire to win but he goes about things in the right manner. Hibs class v hun class.

After this season I don't think the term Hibs class exists

cleanyman
09-03-2019, 09:10 AM
Does not excuse his behaviour

True

SChibs
09-03-2019, 10:06 AM
A fantastic goalkeeper

You can have a desire to win without being a prick.

Sir David Gray
09-03-2019, 10:09 AM
Horrible, nasty piece of work.

Absolutely detest him. His qualities as a goalkeeper are not up for debate but he is an utter prick of a man.

sean04
09-03-2019, 10:18 AM
What a massive deal he made of the mcnulty incident. In the refs face. He's got away with loads of wee kick outs and nonsense this season.

Tomsk
09-03-2019, 10:30 AM
What a massive deal he made of the mcnulty incident. In the refs face. He's got away with loads of wee kick outs and nonsense this season.

I don't think McNulty will getting any invite to the Huns Xmas night oot. He was leaving it in and winding them up big time last night, especially that fanny Morelos after the goal and at full time.

Keep up the good work, Sparky. :top marks

whiskas
09-03-2019, 10:31 AM
You can have a desire to win without being a prick.

Amen- couldn’t put it better!

Iggy Pope
09-03-2019, 01:24 PM

You’ve turned into Hermit Crab.

Hibernia&Alba
09-03-2019, 01:27 PM
Horrible, nasty piece of work.

Absolutely detest him. His qualities as a goalkeeper are not up for debate but he is an utter prick of a man.

Very much this. He's incredibly easy to dislike.

hhibs
09-03-2019, 01:39 PM
I don't think in my 52 years have I seen such an angry goalkeeper as Allan mcgregor not just against us but most games I've seen all season where he has played is there issues he has I don't know he just seems so angry all the time.

He is a horrible person but his behavior is beyond even that...................

Changing subject completely and, just for my information ,how does drug testing operate in SPFL?

banarc7062
09-03-2019, 01:47 PM
Him and Morelos are horrible characters

Agree as far as Morelos is concerned. Surprised he has not had a serious injury in view of his conduct.

MyJo
09-03-2019, 01:51 PM
Agree as far as Morelos is concerned. Surprised he has not had a serious injury in view of his conduct.

Despite SDG's best efforts last night :hilarious

I think he has been taking tackling lessons from Porteous while he was out of the team.

ekhibee
09-03-2019, 04:16 PM
Am i right in thinking McGregor comes from Edinburgh? I'm sure I read somewhere that his mother used to work in John Lewis'. Totally irrelevant I know. Maybe he was a Yam in his younger days...

Hibs Class
09-03-2019, 04:22 PM
Am i right in thinking McGregor comes from Edinburgh? I'm sure I read somewhere that his mother used to work in John Lewis'. Totally irrelevant I know. Maybe he was a Yam in his younger days...

Possibly not irrelevant...I read this week that the John Lewis staff had had their bonus cut to its lowest % since 1952. That may be why he was so angry last night and we're doing him a disservice by calling him a classless hun prick!

weecounty hibby
09-03-2019, 04:36 PM
Possibly not irrelevant...I read this week that the John Lewis staff had had their bonus cut to its lowest % since 1952. That may be why he was so angry last night and we're doing him a disservice by calling him a classless hun prick!
Nah, no matter the reason he is a classless Hun prick

SCHAEDYSHORTS
09-03-2019, 04:43 PM
Kamberi picked up a booking for kicking the balll away, McGregor totally lost the plot, I’ve no idea how he got way with his behaviour.......then again I think I do.

The Harp Awakes
09-03-2019, 04:46 PM
Horrible character on and off the pitch. The way he conducts himself epitomises RFC - classless, arrogant and nasty.

Pretty Boy
09-03-2019, 04:49 PM
Fantastic goalkeeper who seems a bit of a prick. He's always had that in him.

Hibbyradge
09-03-2019, 05:02 PM
Dear oh dear!

Dearie me

I suggest you watch the game again on HIBS TV

Well, he didn't send McGregor off for the hand in Morelos's face.

He didn't give a penalty against David Gray for shoving him in the box.

And he didn't give a foul against Omeonga at the start of the move from which we scored.

He could easily have done all of them and we'd have had little to argue about.

How exactly does that make him corrupt or biased towards the Rangers?

BILLYHIBS
09-03-2019, 05:09 PM

And he didn't give a foul against Omeonga at the start of the move from which we scored.

How exactly does that make him corrupt or biased towards the Rangers?

Does it never cross your mind that the Orc dived?

What about the fouls he never gave us Mallin punched off the ball MacNulty pulled back right in front of the ref play on Omeonga could not tackle a fish supper let alone foul anyone

Macgregor trying to get McNulty booked

Your local Specsavers are open Monday morning official sponsors of the SFA make an appointment

Hibbyradge
09-03-2019, 05:10 PM
You’ve turned into Hermit Crab.

I'm just pointing out the flaws in the argument that the ref was biased against us.

Hibbyradge
09-03-2019, 05:12 PM
Does it never cross your mind that the Orc dived?

What about the fouls he never gave us Mallin punched off the ball MacNulty pulled back right in front of the ref play on Omeonga could not tackle a fish supper let alone foul anyone

Macgregor trying to get McNulty booked

Your local Specsavers are open Monday morning official sponsors of the SFA make an appointment

Billy, someone said that the ref was biased against us.

I'm pointing out that that wasn't the case.

Smartie
09-03-2019, 05:19 PM

Presumably she had to stop working her fingers to the bone once he got a Rangers size salary?

Iggy Pope
09-03-2019, 05:21 PM
I'm just pointing out the flaws in the argument that the ref was biased against us.

I know you are. There’s a thread or 10 on that argument already though. And I don’t suggest lightly you’re turning into Hermit Crab but you are. And you’re doing quite a bit of it too old chum.

Hibbyradge
09-03-2019, 05:24 PM
I know you are. There’s a thread or 10 on that argument already though. And I don’t suggest lightly you’re turning into Hermit Crab but you are. And you’re doing quite a bit of it too old chum.

There must be a thread or ten saying that the referee was biased then.

I couldn't give a sheite who you think I'm turning into, by the way, although I don't think HC deserves the implicit insult on this occasion. :hilarious

Iggy Pope
09-03-2019, 05:34 PM

I couldn't give a sheite who you think I'm turning into, by the way, although I don't think HC deserves the implicit insult on this occasion. :hilarious

This one is about the Hun goalie being a sheite. You’ve made your thoughts clear elsewhere about the ref and all that. Let everyone else have a nark about McGregor being a tit and embrace the reason we’ve all been on here so long.

Lago
09-03-2019, 06:43 PM
Billy, someone said that the ref was biased against us.

I'm pointing out that that wasn't the case.
You do seem to be focusing on the negatives,

percy veer
09-03-2019, 06:46 PM
Kamberi picked up a booking for kicking the balll away, McGregor totally lost the plot, I’ve no idea how he got way with his behaviour.......then again I think I do.

The ref was looking right at him when he done it aswell, plus morelos I don't mind players giving it back to fans a bit but come on the ref needs to just say right move on sort of thing, saw what he was doing then decided to look away

The 90+2
09-03-2019, 06:47 PM
He grew up a Jambo his dad is a hun he is now a hun from the other side of the bridge. No hope for the flump

Hibbyradge
09-03-2019, 06:50 PM
You do seem to be focusing on the negatives,

Sorry, Lago, but how is the fact that a referee was not biased against us a negative?

The 90+2
09-03-2019, 06:51 PM

That is all correct. He was a Jambo from Edinburgh. His dad was a plumber that came from fife. Lived up the medows way and Mcgregors dad was randomly good pals with Ian Murray’s dad. Mcgregor is a total welt in person also.

brog
09-03-2019, 06:52 PM

D, you do realise that Hermit describes himself as Mr Hibs Net negativity? Personally I think Cleanyman runs him close but seriously I doubt HC will be overly concerned by any implicit criticism in the prior post.

Hibbyradge
09-03-2019, 06:59 PM
D, you do realise that Hermit describes himself as Mr Hibs Net negativity? Personally I think Cleanyman runs him close but seriously I doubt HC will be overly concerned by any implicit criticism in the prior post.

I'm sure he isn't unduly bothered about it.

I just thought young Iggy could have insulted me exclusively. :greengrin

Iggy Pope
09-03-2019, 08:05 PM
I'm sure he isn't unduly bothered about it.

I just thought young Iggy could have insulted me exclusively. :greengrin

Yer a bum.

Iggy Pope
09-03-2019, 08:10 PM

It wasn’t a criticism of Hermit Crab. He doesn’t need ‘Young Iggy’ here doing that for him.
Merely highlighting the creeping tendency of D to stir the poop in a like-minded fashion and HC has already excelled in boring people to death on that front.

WoreTheGreen
09-03-2019, 08:37 PM
[QUOTE=90+2;5735204]He grew up a Jambo his dad is a hun he is now a hun from the other side of the bridge. No hope for the flump

HAZ2000
09-03-2019, 08:43 PM

From Leith i think

The 90+2
09-03-2019, 08:46 PM
From Leith i think

Merchiston. His old man actually had a rover too 😂

Feed McGraw
09-03-2019, 08:53 PM

How exactly does that make him corrupt or biased towards the Rangers? I think the bias shows in things like bookings etc. I think they`re a bit scared of them IMO, they can`t be biased in every way, but they can in some and maybe it`s a bit of subconscious fear I dunno.

WoreTheGreen
10-03-2019, 07:25 AM
Merchiston. His old man actually had a rover too 😂

Fountainbridge area I think and his dad was/is a taxi driver?

BoomtownHibees
10-03-2019, 07:35 AM

So in the space of 4 posts he’s come from Fife, Leith, Merchiston and Fountainbridge. No wonder the guy’s angry, not being able to settle in the one place 😉

The 90+2
10-03-2019, 08:17 AM

Yeah, same area 👍

The 90+2
10-03-2019, 08:18 AM
So in the space of 4 posts he’s come from Fife, Leith, Merchiston and Fountainbridge. No wonder the guy’s angry, not being able to settle in the one place 😉

Merchiston/Fountainbridge is same area.

superfurryhibby
10-03-2019, 08:34 AM

It isn’t.

BoomtownHibees
10-03-2019, 08:36 AM

You sure?

The 90+2
10-03-2019, 08:47 AM
It isn’t.

There’s the canal apart. You can walk from Merchiston to the new royal high school in about a minute?

superfurryhibby
10-03-2019, 08:54 AM
There’s the canal apart. You can walk from Merchiston to the new royal high school in about a minute?

Your geography is very confused. Merchiston runs between Bruntsfield, Polwarth, Morningside and Fountainbridge, The school you refer to is Boroughmuir, formerley located at Viewfirth ( Bruntsfield). Fountainbridge starts approx from Tollcross and runs between there and along to Polwarth, bounded by Haymarket and Dalry to the north, Bruntsfield p, Merchiston and Polwarth to the sourh and west.

Very distinct areas.

The 90+2
10-03-2019, 08:57 AM
Your geography is very confused. Merchiston runs between Bruntsfield, Polwarth, Morningside and Fountainbridge, The school you refer to is Boroughmuir, formerley located at Viewfirth ( Bruntsfield). Fountainbridge starts approx from Tollcross and runs between there and along to Polwarth, bounded by Haymarket and Dalry to the north, Bruntsfield p, Merchiston and Polwarth to the sourh and west.

Very distinct areas.

Sorry I thought it was the new Royal High across from fountain park. Not from that area of town and don’t venture there much but have visited friends at merchiston getting off at fountain park and walking like a minute.

Anyway McGregor is a Merch-ant banker.

BILLYHIBS
10-03-2019, 09:11 AM
Maybe the chants of “Paedo! Paedo!” from the FF lower everytime he took a goal kick upset him?

:dunno:

The 90+2
10-03-2019, 09:25 AM
Maybe the chants of “Paedo! Paedo!” from the FF lower everytime he took a goal kick upset him?

:dunno:

And every other week?

hibee_girl
10-03-2019, 09:43 AM
From Leith i think

It’s our McGregor that’s from Leith :greengrin

itslegaltender
10-03-2019, 10:52 AM
That is all correct. He was a Jambo from Edinburgh. His dad was a plumber that came from fife. Lived up the medows way and Mcgregors dad was randomly good pals with Ian Murray’s dad. Mcgregor is a total welt in person also.

Wasn’t random, both sons played in same Hutchie team for 8 years.

The 90+2
10-03-2019, 11:00 AM
Wasn’t random, both sons played in same Hutchie team for 8 years.

I meant in random fact for here, sorry 👍

EastCalderHibby
10-03-2019, 03:12 PM
A fantastic goalkeeper

bet his wife got a doing when he got home

MikeyS
10-03-2019, 08:44 PM

Couldn't be more wrong if you tried 😂

His dad and Allan were Jambos who lived in Carrick Knowe and his dad has drove a taxi for the last 30 years.

Allan started supporting Rangers when he signed for them at 14ish.

Scouse Hibee
11-03-2019, 06:57 AM
Convinced he’s from Broomhouse.

MikeyS
11-03-2019, 07:09 AM
Convinced he’s from Broomhouse.

Majority of the boys we went to school with were from Broomie, he hung about there and Calder most of the time.

Scouse Hibee
11-03-2019, 07:12 AM
Majority of the boys we went to school with were from Broomie, he hung about there and Calder most of the time.

That explains it, the folk who I know who talk of him are from Broomhouse that’s why I always thought he was from there 👍

11-03-2019, 04:11 PM
One of the most arrogant characters you are likely to come across. Grade A prick of a man.

HibbyAndy
11-03-2019, 05:45 PM
One of the most arrogant characters you are likely to come across. Grade A prick of a man.

He's Quite happy to stick the boot in where it hurts but goes absolutely ****in radge when a player even brushes against him , Complete and utter welt of a man

Famous Fiver
11-03-2019, 06:06 PM
Retired from International football with immediate effect apparently.

Obviously an anti establishment inspired move. Took the huff with his recent suspension, playing the victim card and taking his petulance out on the 'authorities'.

Watch the door doesn't hit your erky on the way out, pal.

Billy Whizz
11-03-2019, 06:07 PM

Obviously an anti establishment inspired move. Took the huff with his recent suspension, playing the victim card and taking his petulance out on the 'authorities'.

What an idiot, chance of playing in a major finals

11-03-2019, 06:21 PM

So he can concentrate on being an ersehole at club level.

Billy Whizz
11-03-2019, 06:25 PM
So he can concentrate on being an ersehole at club level.

McLeish showed his faith in him, and he tells him he’s pulling out, on the eve of a squad announcement

1875Sean
11-03-2019, 07:44 PM
Turned his back on Scotland!

Was thinking with Fletcher, Naismith and Griffihs out, who is going to the cowards in the squad? Too early for McNaulty to be called up? Who else is there? Talk of Cosgrove and Stewart from Aberdeen

hibsbollah
11-03-2019, 07:49 PM

Was thinking with Fletcher, Naismith and Griffihs out, who is going to the cowards in the squad? Too early for McNaulty to be called up? Who else is there? Talk of Cosgrove and Stewart from Aberdeen

Every time I see him play I'm impressed by Zander Clark. Surprised he hasn't been called up by now.

Billy Whizz
11-03-2019, 07:55 PM
Every time I see him play I'm impressed by Zander Clark. Surprised he hasn't been called up by now.

He’s injured just now, but I like him like you, up and coming goalie

Tarrahib
11-03-2019, 08:25 PM

Is Cosgrove Scottish?

1875Sean
11-03-2019, 08:26 PM

Got a feeling it will be Gordon, Bain and either Marshall or McLaughlin

1875Sean
11-03-2019, 08:29 PM
Is Cosgrove Scottish?

Just realised he is English

Smartie
11-03-2019, 08:36 PM
Got a feeling it will be Gordon, Bain and either Marshall or McLaughlin

McLaughlin should be in the squad.

Having a great season for Sunderland.

JimBHibees
12-03-2019, 06:47 AM

Is Fletcher out thought I saw him playing recently, assume got an injury again

hibsbollah
12-03-2019, 06:52 AM
Is Fletcher out thought I saw him playing recently, assume got an injury again

He just got injured at the weekend, my cousin says he's been on good form as well, bad luck for him.

Since452
12-03-2019, 11:47 AM
Andy Goram was the angriest keeper i remember. Always going nuts at his defenders

hibsbollah
12-03-2019, 11:50 AM
Andy Goram was the angriest keeper i remember. Always going nuts at his defenders

No contest, Peter Schmeical.

BILLYHIBS
12-03-2019, 11:57 AM
I remember Liege away boy struck a worldy from 35-40 yards past Andy Goram

The ba hits the stanchion and bounces oot Goram grabs the ba and plays on as if nothing has happened :greengrin