PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for more broken seats in the away end..

GreenCastle
08-03-2019, 11:09 PM
Means Hibs get new seats replaced in the South Stand.

Nice of them to help with paying for our stadium maintenance.

Thanks to Celtic fans last week too.

Stay classy Old Firm.

vercol36
09-03-2019, 07:30 AM
The contractors who replace the seats must love a Celtic/Sevco game at ER

Hibs Class
09-03-2019, 07:36 AM
It would be interesting to know how many seats around the country they destroy each year between them. I'd guess it's well over a stand's worth, maybe close to an entire stadium.

SouthMoroccoStu
09-03-2019, 07:42 AM
Well 80 was the score to beat from last weekend

we are hibs
09-03-2019, 07:43 AM
If we don't want broken seats stop giving them the full away end. Embarrassing we have to suffer their bigoted ***** for 90 minutes for the sake of a few extra quid.

Famous Fiver
09-03-2019, 08:40 AM
Unfortunately we don't sell enough tickets to allow us the luxury of reducing the old firm allocation.

4,000 fans at £28 quid is serious money for a club of our size, and Rangers will pay for the damage.

It would be lovely to go to a game and not have to put up with sectarian bile for 90 minutes but it is simple economics, in my opinion.

GGTTH1980
09-03-2019, 08:46 AM
Unfortunately we don't sell enough tickets to allow us the luxury of reducing the old firm allocation.

4,000 fans at £28 quid is serious money for a club of our size, and Rangers will pay for the damage.

It would be lovely to go to a game and not have to put up with sectarian bile for 90 minutes but it is simple economics, in my opinion.

Stuff the financial reward......it’s time to cut there allocation to a few hundred....sick fed up of listening to the old firm chants

GreenCastle
09-03-2019, 08:48 AM

Such a lame excuse.

It’s not all about money.

You could argue less Hibs fans attend these games in the family section due to the behaviour of the bigots from the west. How’s that going to help our fan base grow ?

It’s weak from Hibs and it’s being brushed under the carpet which makes it even worse. Our board have got some serious questions to be asked.

If the new season ticket slogan is there is a home for everyone - well we want a home where we don’t have to worry about how the away fans behave during and after the game. We have to take a detour to get home also due to them exiting the stadium the route we always walk to games.

marinello59
09-03-2019, 08:50 AM
Stuff the financial reward......it’s time to cut there allocation to a few hundred....sick fed up of listening to the old firm chants

I love when we silence the entire away end by scoring.

Sioux
09-03-2019, 09:17 AM

Maybe if their fans were attacking players and throwing bottles at them you'd have a point.

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but bad songs will not hurt me.

cleanyman
09-03-2019, 10:06 AM
We have our own serious issues

The point scoring on here is tiresome

delbert
09-03-2019, 11:08 AM

When did Sevco start paying for anything ??

Keith_M
09-03-2019, 05:46 PM
If we don't want broken seats stop giving them the full away end...

They break seats, their club pays for replacements, Hibs get some old seats updated free of charge.

What's not to like?

Jim44
09-03-2019, 05:51 PM
They break seats, their club pays for replacements, Hibs get some old seats updated free of charge.

What's not to like?

As long as nobody gets hurt in the process (well fine if it’s one of them) we can live with regular replacements of seats.

joebakerforever
10-03-2019, 03:22 PM
Means Hibs get new seats replaced in the South Stand.

Nice of them to help with paying for our stadium maintenance.

Thanks to Celtic fans last week too.

Stay classy Old Firm.

So lets we remember that when we visit Tynie that any damage done to seats or toilet fittings by visiting supporters will be billed to Hibs. thus costing the Club money that we could have used for our own benefit:no way:

Suggest that when Hibs are at any occasion, billed for damage done by our fans at away venues, they publish what it costs the Club.

This might bring home that rather than supporting us, those idiots are actually costing the Club money.

Sammy7nil
10-03-2019, 03:26 PM

Try ear plugs :wink:£100,000 + not to be sneezed at.

Mick O'Rourke
10-03-2019, 03:34 PM
Such a lame excuse.

It’s not all about money.

You could argue less Hibs fans attend these games in the family section due to the behaviour of the bigots from the west. How’s that going to help our fan base grow ?

It’s weak from Hibs and it’s being brushed under the carpet which makes it even worse. Our board have got some serious questions to be asked.

If the new season ticket slogan is there is a home for everyone -well we want a home where we don’t have to worry about how the away fans behave during and after the game. We have to take a detour to get home also due to them exiting the stadium the route we always walk to games.

:aok:

Betty Boop
10-03-2019, 03:34 PM

Exactly our fans regularly destroy seats at Tynecastle.

Here’s Lucy!
10-03-2019, 05:11 PM

Nothing wrong with a wee bit Old Firm bashing, in my opinion.

Positivity is a good thing.

The 90+2
10-03-2019, 05:13 PM
400 Friday is the estimate.

GreenCastle
10-03-2019, 05:20 PM
Surely the fans reps know ?

c31
10-03-2019, 05:40 PM
I did an Old Trafford tour the day after PSG played a couple of weeks ago and the guide said there were 410 broken seats, but the biggest problem the guy said was they stickered seats, walls, toilet area, they were basically everywhere and that was the most time consuming to try and removed.
Didn't say how much the bill was, but PSG would be liable.

Orchard_Hibs
10-03-2019, 07:42 PM
The broken plastic seats these two leave all over the country must really harm both clubs esg policy’s. There is enough plastic currently polluting the world with out this needless vandalism adding to it. They should be fined for this constant polluting, as well as paying to replace.

Famous Fiver
10-03-2019, 07:53 PM
Pity we didn't play SOL at the final whistle.

That would have put them into complete meltdown (apart from the ones who had already disappeared like snow off a dyke).