PDA

View Full Version : Graeme Smith

overdrive
08-03-2019, 10:53 PM
Yes, he of 6-6 infamy. Why was he in the FF Upper with another guy filming the match tonight with some decent looking equipment?

Chuck Rhoades
08-03-2019, 10:56 PM
Yes, he of 6-6 infamy. Why was he in the FF Upper with another guy filming the match tonight with some decent looking equipment?

Wouldn’t say what for. Had laptop that showed the full Huns end. Better be working for Hibs as opposed to filming promotional **** for those ****s. Odd why he was involved. Kicked two Hibs fans out there seats who weren’t happy. Both in their 60s and sit there week in, week out.

overdrive
08-03-2019, 10:59 PM
Wouldn’t say what for. Had laptop that showed the full Huns end. Better be working for Hibs as opposed to filming promotional **** for those ****s. Odd why he was involved. Kicked two Hibs fans out there seats who weren’t happy. Both in their 60s and sit there week in, week out.

I did wonder if he was working for “them”. I sit in the front row a few seats in and he definitely seemed happier at their goal than ours and pretty much every free kick they got.

I also thought it was a bit of a trip hazard that the tripod was set up on the stairway.

The 90+2
08-03-2019, 11:02 PM
Started career at Huns. Supports hertz. Can’t see him working for us.

Torto7
08-03-2019, 11:03 PM
I did wonder if he was working for “them”. I sit in the front row a few seats in and he definitely seemed happier at their goal than ours and pretty much every free kick they got.

I also thought it was a bit of a trip hazard that the tripod was set up on the stairway.

He's a Jambo through and through.

Iggy Pope
08-03-2019, 11:06 PM

That surely cannot be the case?

Michael
08-03-2019, 11:07 PM

How can he be kicking folk out of seats?

The 90+2
08-03-2019, 11:08 PM
How can he be kicking folk out of seats?

Hun ££ you would have to think.

overdrive
08-03-2019, 11:08 PM
That surely cannot be the case?

He definitely kicked folk out of their seat. The two single seats that are up against the old disabled area.

Edit: not sure why he didn’t use the old disabled area, it would have been a better vantage point.

The 90+2
08-03-2019, 11:09 PM
He definitely kicked folk out of their seat. The two single seats that are up against the old disabled area.

I don’t think he done it personally.

calumhibee1
08-03-2019, 11:13 PM
If he tried to kick me out of my seat I'd have told him to **** off. I find it hard to believe that he would do that.

hibee_girl
08-03-2019, 11:14 PM
Surely Hibs wouldn't allow him to kick folk out of their seats?

Iggy Pope
08-03-2019, 11:14 PM
I don’t think he done it personally.

How can it have been done at all?
Regulars vacating their seats for a film crew, hun or otherwise?

Cat Stanton
08-03-2019, 11:15 PM
did he drop a cross?

Iggy Pope
08-03-2019, 11:18 PM
did he drop a cross?

We are approaching that time of year right enough.

overdrive
08-03-2019, 11:19 PM
How can it have been done at all?
Regulars vacating their seats for a film crew, hun or otherwise?

One of the ST holders (who had a similar incident at one of the European games, I seem to remember) sat in a seat that happened to be empty in the second row a few seats in. I don’t know where the other guy ended up.

I should point out, I only saw the guy who ended up in the second row having words with him. I didn’t see the other guy at all (presumably he had gone elsewhere before I got in).

we are hibs
08-03-2019, 11:24 PM
When he kicked them out their seat, did he kick them straight or did they land at the dugout like his goalkicks used to?

nonshinyfinish
08-03-2019, 11:26 PM
I imagine the footage will be shaky, unreliable and have lots of dropped frames.

Iggy Pope
08-03-2019, 11:28 PM
One of the ST holders (who had a similar incident at one of the European games, I seem to remember) sat in a seat that happened to be empty in the second row a few seats in. I don’t know where the other guy ended up.

I should point out, I only saw the guy who ended up in the second row having words with him. I didn’t see the other guy at all (presumably he had gone elsewhere before I got in).

I sit in the FF Upper as I'm sure you do. Unless these fellahs don't have these seats booked then it's a travesty.
I'd have gone nowhere and the club would know about it. So would Smith the squeaky voiced twat of a useless **** of a keeper.
If the earlier posters suspicions are right and they're filming Hun promo garbage from our own seats then the club should be getting it in the ear no matter what.

500miles
09-03-2019, 12:18 AM
Graeme is working for ADT fire and security these days. If we're looking at CCTV installation, it could be to do with that.

Diclonius
09-03-2019, 01:02 AM
Graeme is working for ADT fire and security these days. If we're looking at CCTV installation, it could be to do with that.

That'll be it then. Either testing security or monitoring away fan behaviour.