PDA

View Full Version : Mash Tun

Chorley Hibee
08-03-2019, 06:15 PM
Nearly fights in the Mash Tun as pub is mixed support. Huns intimidating Hibs fans at the bar and singing their usual sectarian bile. Police stood outside doing sweet FA as usual.

Asked an officer outside why they were refusing to act upon the sectarian singing that was audible to all, but told to move on or I'd be arrested.

How much longer will this garbage be allowed to carry on with impunity?

SChibs
08-03-2019, 06:20 PM
Nearly fights in the Mash Tun as pub is mixed support. Huns intimidating Hibs fans at the bar and singing their usual sectarian bile. Police stood outside doing sweet FA as usual.

Asked an officer outside why they were refusing to act upon the sectarian singing that was audible to all, but told to move on or I'd be arrested.

Should have filmed it and posted it online. The more people see it and call it out the better. I mean the police as much as the huns

SanFranHibs
08-03-2019, 06:30 PM
Should have filmed it and posted it online. The more people see it and call it out the better. I mean the police as much as the huns

I remember a lot of tabloids should to have this...'Spot The Difference'. Wasn't easy :greengrin

Bostonhibby
08-03-2019, 06:30 PM
Plod are there for the overtime and the chance to eat chips in doorways.

They've no incentive to upset their bosses by nicking fellow lodge members.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

HIBERNIAN-0762
08-03-2019, 06:34 PM
The Welsh are in town, just hope these zombie morons try it on with them. :agree:

Chorley Hibee
08-03-2019, 06:39 PM

You're right, never thought at the time.

It will continue unabated throughout the game as well. I only hope our board are as swift to act/comment against this **** as we act against our own.

cabbageandribs1875
08-03-2019, 06:43 PM
The Welsh are in town, just hope these zombie morons try it on with them. :agree:

i do hope decent welshmen don't get to witness the shameful side of this wonderful country

hibbydog
08-03-2019, 06:44 PM
How depressingly typical of both the polis and the Rangers fans.

Johnny Clash
08-03-2019, 06:45 PM
The worst set of bigoted morons ever. Cannot remember a single game at ER when there hasn’t been a hateful, poisonous atmosphere thanks to their prehistoric beliefs and posturing. Rancid. Hope the new cctv is working and the audio switched on . You’ll get two hours of crystal clear evidence tonight .

The Harp Awakes
08-03-2019, 07:57 PM

Take the number on the polis uniform and report them mate. Write to Holyrood, make **** about it. As long as everyone accepts it, it will get no better.

Joe6-2
08-03-2019, 08:01 PM

Says all you need to know about 'modern' Scotland, these songs are allegedly illegal but complain and YOU will be arrested!! Couldn't make it up

The 90+2
08-03-2019, 09:01 PM
I hope it went wild when Flo’ scored. Hun ****wits. That’s why Middletons is there.

Nakedmanoncrack
08-03-2019, 09:22 PM
Most heavily policed I've ever seen Easter Road before a game, big group kettled in middle of street, vans blocking street etc. Same after the game with Huns kettled outside Middletons.

lyonhibs
08-03-2019, 09:55 PM
Was in for a swift one before the game. Surprised to see and hear a few Rangers fans in there. My mate who was coming in to join me was told "home support only" by the boy on the door and was let in but safe to say that hadn't been their rule all day.

Frank Moon
08-03-2019, 10:30 PM
I was in there from early on having a bite to eat. Slowly but surely more and more folk came in with no colours that I realised were Huns listening to what their chat was. After a while there were loads of them and the singing started with a couple of guys beside me sayimg “aye it’s on their patch’

Two cops came in to take a guy out and it nearly kicked off big time. One guy beside me grabbed a knife from the cutlery and another an empty pint glass and all moved towards the cops.

Looked to me as If they had all organised to meet there and had no colours on but they were trouble. They outnumbered a Hibs lads in the pub massively which isn’t normally the case. Was poisonous and I said to the bouncers they had screwed up as I left.

Hibeesmad
08-03-2019, 10:35 PM

If the rugby is anything to go by they will lose again.

The 90+2
08-03-2019, 10:46 PM
If the rugby is anything to go by they will lose again.

Loads of Welsh lassies on the bus coming up the walk singing 5,000 miles (aye small concessions allowed) tidy as anything! Love the Welsh when they come to the capital. Hope the huns bumped into a few of their boyfriends while singing rule Britannia