PDA

View Full Version : Morelos

Billy Whizz
08-03-2019, 04:27 PM
I see he has extended his contract for the 2nd time this season
Presume he’s done this to get a big pay rise, but Rangers will probably have inserted some sort of bigger sell on clause.

beensaidbefore
08-03-2019, 04:38 PM
Presume he’s done this to get a big pay rise, but Rangers will probably have inserted some sort of bigger sell on clause.

Hopefully someone clatters him early on and he has to go off injured.

Scottie
08-03-2019, 04:40 PM
Brenda at Leicester is interested in summer so good bit of business for 'The Rangers'

dalkeith stu
08-03-2019, 04:56 PM
Watched him the last time was at ER and he seemed to get away with a lot more than any other striker I've seen in Scotland for years!! Seemed more of a Keith Houchen era number 9 than anything modern day. Colin Nish always seemed to give away a foul if he so much as glanced at a centre half!!!

Hibeesmad
08-03-2019, 04:57 PM
I think Morelos would struggle down south with his temper

PatHead
08-03-2019, 05:04 PM
Brenda at Leicester is interested in summer so good bit of business for 'The Rangers'

Wonder if he will be the next Jack Ross. Linked with every Scottish player

Jim44
08-03-2019, 05:07 PM
I hope our defenders don’t wind up Morelos too much tonight.:fibber:

MSK
08-03-2019, 05:43 PM
I hope our defenders don’t wind up Morelos too much tonight.:fibber:Wished Porteous was playing, he would clatter the cheating little prick

HoboHarry
08-03-2019, 05:46 PM
I hope our defenders don’t wind up Morelos too much tonight.:fibber:
I'm more of a wear my heart on my sleeve type of guy. I hope Daz breaks him in half.

BigKev
08-03-2019, 09:21 PM
Eintracht Frankfurt scouts were meant to be watching him tonight.

Rangers can expect an offer of around £50k on tonight’s showing.

Clipped McNulty’s lug then refused a handshake at the end. Hopefully the compliance officer gets involved again. That’ll please that bunch.

hibee_girl
08-03-2019, 09:23 PM
How he didn't get booked after their goal I'll never understand.

Numerous gestures to the east stand right in front of the lineman's face yet absolutely nothing done about it.

Diclonius
08-03-2019, 09:24 PM
He's a great pantomime villain. I don't mind him, primarily because it's extremely easy to wind him up.

Mr Grieves
08-03-2019, 09:24 PM
Horrible little **** that's perfectly suited to the rangers.

Crab apple
08-03-2019, 09:25 PM
He’s a good player but the fact he’s a total ****head means he’ll never be a top player.

Hibeesmad
08-03-2019, 09:25 PM
Barged into Stockdale when going down the tunnel. Boys a fanny

The 90+2
08-03-2019, 09:27 PM
Show us your medals Alfredo.

thegaffer12
08-03-2019, 09:29 PM
Enjoyed the entire East stand doing his hand gestures back at him towards the end of the game 😁

Oscar T Grouch
08-03-2019, 09:31 PM

The huns have given him that so they can maximise the price they get when they sell him in the summer. He'll be away at the end of the season for silly money (in Scottish football terms) and the wolf will be a little further away from the huns door.

SCHAEDYSHORTS
08-03-2019, 09:31 PM
If he spent less time making every incident where he gets a nudge like he has been hit by a truck, legs go up, flys through the air, couple rolls to finish, he would probably get more decisions, always looks like he is trying to con the ref to me. Not a nice player at all.

Swedish hibee
08-03-2019, 10:00 PM
What happened between him & McNulty at the end?

dp00
08-03-2019, 10:03 PM

He also barged past stockdale at the end

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Modfather
08-03-2019, 10:09 PM
Enjoyed the entire East stand doing his hand gestures back at him towards the end of the game 😁

Yep, and at the equaliser. My highlight of the night 😂

One Day Soon
08-03-2019, 10:12 PM

That was poetry. Right up him.

calumhibee1
Absolute ****ing roaster. Good player, but an absolute ****ing bellend.

GreenCastle
Missed a lot of chances against Hibs this season in all 3 games.

Average striker who makes some decent runs.

Would be found out against better defenders.

Can’t take him seriously as he is too easy to wind up.

Smartie
08-03-2019, 10:13 PM
He also barged past stockdale at the end

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't think it looked like he barged past him, they just had an awkward sort of embrace.

He's a total erse though and when we're looking into unacceptable fan behaviour over the next week I hope his behaviour at the goal is brought up. Goading of that type will often bring the worst out in the bevvied and the dafties.

I should also acknowledge that I thought Halliday and Gerrard's comments after the game were dignified and sensible, a credit to the 2 individuals and their club. The words and behaviour that they (and our own LD) were what were required.

I'm surprised we've not had a Jim Traynor statement yet pouring petrol everywhere.

Hibbyradge
08-03-2019, 10:13 PM
That was poetry. Right up him.

What was that?

Hibee Mac
08-03-2019, 10:15 PM
Don't mind a panto villain but he shows no respect to other players and takes gamesmanship to the next level.

Stamping on the free kick spot summed it up for me.

The Modfather
08-03-2019, 10:18 PM
What was that?

He did the talking gesture with his hands right in front of the East, for a good while, when they scored. We all gave him it back at the equaliser and at full time 😂

calumhibee1
08-03-2019, 10:18 PM
I didn't think it looked like he barged past him, they just had an awkward sort of embrace.

He's a total erse though and when we're looking into unacceptable fan behaviour over the next week I hope his behaviour at the goal is brought up. Goading of that type will often bring the worst out in the bevvied and the dafties.

I should also acknowledge that I thought Halliday and Gerrard's comments after the game were dignified and sensible, a credit to the 2 individuals and their club. The words and behaviour that they (and our own LD) were what were required.

I'm surprised we've not had a Jim Traynor statement yet pouring petrol everywhere.

I'm 100% of the opinion that if you dish it out as a fan then you need to be able to take it back but with his goading of the fans being allowed to last about 20 seconds or so with no action against him it definitely increased the bad feeling in the stadium significantly. The referee has a job to do and he should have been booked. Why the ref stood with his back to the players celebrating when there's absolutely nothing else for him to be looking at I'll never know.

Hibbyradge
08-03-2019, 10:20 PM
He did the talking gesture with his hands right in front of the East, for a good while, when they scored. We all gave him it back at the equaliser and at full time 😂

:thumbsup:

I saw him doing it at the end too.

Boy's a moron.

hibee_girl
I'm 100% of the opinion that if you dish it out as a fan then you need to be able to take it back but with his goading of the fans being allowed to last about 20 seconds or so with no action against him it definitely increased the bad feeling in the stadium significantly. The referee has a job to do and he should have been booked. Why the ref stood with his back to the players celebrating when there's absolutely nothing else for him to be looking at I'll never know.

:agree:

Not just the ref though, Morelos was standing right in front of the assistant ref and he did absolutely nothing about it.

Agree with you in that we need to be able to take it back and normally other players celebrating in front of us doesn't bother me but Morelos was different tonight, he wanted to start something.

Sir David Gray
Absolutely despise that wee rat. He has a face i'd never tire of punching.

Never saw him up at the east stand at the end of the game, I wonder why?

**** off ya prick. :bye:

The Captain....
08-03-2019, 10:24 PM
It amuses me no end how easily his game goes to pieces at ER...seems to try too hard then gets involved in petty squables...the crowd get to him no doubt about it.

Billy Whizz
08-03-2019, 10:47 PM
Was his hand actions the Birdie Song

The 90+2
08-03-2019, 10:47 PM
Absolute ****ing roaster. Good player, but an absolute ****ing bellend.

He randomly really reminds me of Craig Bellamy.

Billy Whizz
08-03-2019, 10:48 PM
It amuses me no end how easily his game goes to pieces at ER...seems to try too hard then gets involved in petty squables...the crowd get to him no doubt about it.

Happens to him at every ground, it’s why he’ll never be a top player.
Rangers pissing in the wind thinking they’ll get top dollar for him

madhibee_again
08-03-2019, 10:52 PM

This is what gets my back up, happens constantly with away players at Easter Road. They get to celebrate where they want and do what they want. We score and celebrate in front of our own fans and MacLean’s over
telling them to move on.

Players and fans should be able to give and take it, however as always in Scotland it’s never equal.

kaimendhibs
08-03-2019, 10:59 PM

I'm surprised we've not had a Jim Traynor statement yet pouring petrol everywhere.Was just gonna post, he definitely barged Stockdale

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

DaveF
08-03-2019, 11:01 PM
Happens to him at every ground, it’s why he’ll never be a top player.
Rangers pissing in the wind thinking they’ll get top dollar for him

Yet sadly, they probably will.

He's a complete fud though so I already pity the idiots who buy him.

LaMotta
08-03-2019, 11:04 PM
Was just gonna post, he definitely barged Stockdale

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

:agree:
https://twitter.com/Barlosthecat/status/1104155623929888769?s=19

TrinityHibs
08-03-2019, 11:05 PM
He randomly really reminds me of Craig Bellamy.

He randomly really reminds me of one of the guys in The Goonies

The 90+2
08-03-2019, 11:07 PM

😂😂😂😂 amazing. Bellamy wouldn’t look out of place there also with his wee hunched back and neck. 😂😂😂

LaMotta
08-03-2019, 11:08 PM

This weird behaviour from Morelos:

https://twitter.com/Malky18751/status/1104162706754543616?s=19

Retrospective Red card surely?

Sir David Gray
08-03-2019, 11:13 PM
This weird behaviour from Morelos:

https://twitter.com/Malky18751/status/1104162706754543616?s=19

Retrospective Red card surely?

I agree it's weird but he can't be getting banned for that i'm afraid. At most he nips McNulty's ear.

Zazu62
08-03-2019, 11:15 PM
He’s a total weirdo. No way he makes it down south.

calumhibee1
08-03-2019, 11:28 PM
I agree it's weird but he can't be getting banned for that i'm afraid. At most he nips McNulty's ear.

Raises his hand. Should be a red.

Jonnyboy
08-03-2019, 11:30 PM

Hey you guyyyyys :greengrin

The Spaceman
08-03-2019, 11:32 PM
Would love to see him get a triple leg break.

04Sauzee
08-03-2019, 11:40 PM

John Hughes done less than that to Stephane Paille at Tynecastle and got a red .

Bishop Hibee
08-03-2019, 11:45 PM
Absolute roster of a man. His goading of the East Stand after they scored should have been a yellow. His petulance after we equalised was funny. A perfect match for the Huns.