PDA

View Full Version : Question Shirt Framing/Football Casing

JoeT_WasTheBest
07-03-2019, 10:47 PM
Can anyone recommend somewhere other than Third Dimension that would put a signed football inside a glass ‘thing’ (can’t think of the word!)?

Third Dimension have moved and it seems a real pain in the backside to get parked anywhere nearby.

Cheers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Frazerbob
07-03-2019, 10:51 PM
Can anyone recommend somewhere other than Third Dimension that would put a signed football inside a glass ‘thing’ (can’t think of the word!)?

Third Dimension have moved and it seems a real pain in the backside to get parked anywhere nearby.

Cheers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Have they moved from Meadowbank?

lbouncer
08-03-2019, 05:52 AM
If you drive in the registers of Scotland car park (meadowbank house)half way down smokey Brae, then you can drive all the way around and park at the front door of their unit. There is a loading bay at their front door.

mvteng
08-03-2019, 07:13 AM
You can buy the boxes on eBay. Cheapest one starts at about £25

JoeT_WasTheBest
08-03-2019, 07:57 AM
If you drive in the registers of Scotland car park (meadowbank house)half way down smokey Brae, then you can drive all the way around and park at the front door of their unit. There is a loading bay at their front door.

I was maybe being stupid then as I couldn't find the unit, and also couldn't find any parking spaces in that car park. Anyway it's also not ideal for me to drop off and collect as I no longer work in town and they don't open on Saturdays either.