PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: SEASON TICKETS ON SALE NOW!

RSS Bot
07-03-2019, 12:40 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/9777)

Mikey
07-03-2019, 01:03 PM
Well I've tried to renew.......

hibee
07-03-2019, 01:14 PM
I just see a picture of a man and a button that says slide, clicking on anywhere on the page does nothing.

Have the prices gone up? That’s all I want to know!

B.H.F.C
07-03-2019, 01:15 PM
I just see a picture of a man and a button that says slide, clicking on anywhere on the page does nothing.

That’s all I’m getting as well.

wazoo1875
07-03-2019, 01:23 PM

Mine was 385 and two youths at 140 each. Not sure what they were last season.

Ardenttwo
07-03-2019, 01:24 PM

Thats mine renewed same seat no problem

Steven79
07-03-2019, 01:25 PM
Mine was 385 and two youths at 140 each. Not sure what they were last season.

Youths were £105 last season.

Hermit Crab
07-03-2019, 01:25 PM

No.

Billy Whizz
07-03-2019, 01:26 PM

Looks the same apart from FFL a and FFU in the posh seats

Ardenttwo

Senior Upper West £195

Hermit Crab

No they weren't, my nieces ticket in the West upper was £140.

Mikey
07-03-2019, 01:28 PM

Second time lucky!

Steven79
07-03-2019, 01:29 PM
No they weren't, my nieces ticket in the West upper was £140.

http://generationhibs.co.uk/pricing-and-key-dates/21784 (http://generationhibs.co.uk/pricing-and-key-dates/)

Keith_M
07-03-2019, 01:30 PM
The concession prices are dependant on where you sit.

It's slightly cheaper for youths and seniors in FF Lower (even aside from family deals).

hibee_girl
07-03-2019, 01:34 PM
Cute wee video, love the fact he lives on Henderson Corner :greengrin

Also the shop names are great :thumbsup:

Billy Whizz
07-03-2019, 01:35 PM
Quick summary
Early Bird pricing, buy before 12th April
adult £385
Senior £195
Student £195
Youth £140
Child £85

FFL is now £50 for Kids, but adults in this section are the same as other areas. Did they get a discount this season?
Posh Seats in FFU Executive are up to £475 early bird

soul_driver
07-03-2019, 01:36 PM

Same for me too. Tried various browsers on PC and phone but none seem to work. Pretty poor.

Billy Whizz
Same for me too. Tried various browsers on PC and phone but none seem to work. Pretty poor.

Looks to be fixed now, maybe try again

bingo70
I’m sure my boys season ticket in the West upper last season was £60 but is £75 now.

Am I imagining that £60 figure?

Billy Whizz
07-03-2019, 01:38 PM
I’m sure my boys season ticket in the West upper last season was £60 but is £75 now.

Am I imagining that £60 figure?

Was £75 early bird last year as well

J-C
07-03-2019, 01:38 PM
That's mine bought, £385 over 10 payments :greengrin

Ringothedog
07-03-2019, 01:40 PM
That's mine bought, £385 over 10 payments :greengrin

Is it not 11?

Hibee87
07-03-2019, 01:41 PM
No.

I am sure the child tickets in FFL have gone up, I got my sons at 25 last year IIRC, 50 quid now. Still great value for a child price.

Keith_M
07-03-2019, 01:42 PM
I am sure the child tickets in FFL have gone up, I got my sons at 25 last year IIRC, 50 quid now. Still great value for a child price.

:agree:

bingo70
07-03-2019, 01:44 PM
Lots of purple in that promotional video.

My money on it being a purple away strip next year then.

Pretty Boy
07-03-2019, 01:49 PM
Lots of purple in that promotional video.

My money on it being a purple away strip next year then.

Was just about to post the same. There has been splashes of purple in the marketing for a while so seems likely.

bingo70
07-03-2019, 01:51 PM
Was just about to post the same. There has been splashes of purple in the marketing for a while so seems likely.

Good to know it’s not just me that’s a sad bassa and looks for wee clues in things like this 😉

Billy Whizz
07-03-2019, 01:59 PM
It’s a great wee video, well done Hibs

BegbieHSC
07-03-2019, 02:00 PM
Student tickets are up a whopping £60. Why?

hibee
07-03-2019, 02:00 PM
So for me in the FF upper my ticket is the same price but my kids tickets have gone up £10 each to £140.

Wonder why kids prices are going up but not adults?

wookie70
07-03-2019, 02:07 PM
Disappointed that the board seem to have focussed on putting kids prices up. For many supporters than is a double hit as we take both kids. Another 20 quid for me and my lad will start playing Saturday football so will have to pay a tenner more for him to come to the odd game. Is there a strategy to get more kids supporting the club.

BegbieHSC
07-03-2019, 02:09 PM
Student tickets are up a whopping £60. Why?

Genuinley just spoke to a few of my pals who are students - they are really questioning if they can actually afford to renew.

£135 to £195 - that’s a considerable increase.

Poor form, Hibs.

HibeeHibernian4
07-03-2019, 02:11 PM
Genuinley just spoke to a few of my pals who are students - they are really questioning if they can actually afford to renew.

Poor form, Hibs.

That’s not good.

I’d argue that £135 was bordering on too good of a value in the first place, but to go up that steeply in one season isn’t on.

HibbyAndy
07-03-2019, 02:14 PM
I sit in the FF lower family section with my 2 kids , Except they are not really kids now 1 is a youth and 1 is a student so im' not really saving any cash now so it doesn't really cost much more to sit anywhere else in the stadium

Steven79
07-03-2019, 02:16 PM
So the Famous Five lower won't have the seat release till the 7th of June by which point the early bird will have past so it could be fairly empty next season.

They should have kept the early bird prices for that section till the season started as people can't buy seats for it till the seat release.

SteveHFC
07-03-2019, 02:22 PM
£225 for a regular student season ticket. :faf:

Steven79
07-03-2019, 02:23 PM
The famous five prices didn't increase last season after the early bird and people can hardly buy the seats that people are moving from if the aren't on sale till after the deadline.

Brightside
07-03-2019, 02:24 PM
£225 for a regular student season ticket. :faf:

Its £195. So just over a tenner a game?

Billy Whizz
07-03-2019, 02:24 PM
The famous five prices didn't increase last season after the early bird and people can hardly buy the seats that people are moving from if the aren't on sale till after the deadline.

Buy a seat in another stand at early bird pricing, then move after the deadline. Dead easy

Antifa Hibs
07-03-2019, 02:26 PM
That’s not good.

I’d argue that £135 was bordering on too good of a value in the first place, but to go up that steeply in one season isn’t on.

Hibs were ridiculously cheap for students before. The increase will stick us inline with other clubs our level like Hearts and Aberdeen. A payment plan will cost £17.70 a month, very manageable and decent value IMO.

PS before any students go on a rage I was one for 5 years...

HibeeHibernian4
07-03-2019, 02:30 PM
Hibs were ridiculously cheap for students before. The increase will stick us inline with other clubs our level like Hearts and Aberdeen. A payment plan will cost £17.70 a month, very manageable and decent value IMO.

Never paid a student price but I do empathise with their point about how sharp an increase it is. Why couldn't they have spread it over two seasons? £135 this season, £165 the next and £195 the season after. Would still be something compared to just whacking it up £60. That's like a 45% increase!

Aim Here
07-03-2019, 02:31 PM
So the Famous Five lower won't have the seat release till the 7th of June by which point the early bird will have past so it could be fairly empty next season.

They should have kept the early bird prices for that section till the season started as people can't buy seats for it till the seat release.

The FF Lower has so much demand that Hibs reckon they can cope - and it almost always looks empty anyways, even with the seats virtually sold out, so I'm not sure anyone would notice the difference.

kennedy
07-03-2019, 02:42 PM
Some of our group 5 Adults 3 Children ain't renewing at increases over last year of £90 per adult and £60 for a child.

This section will be empty next season as no one will pay that price. And don't come on here and say that we should pay more for the privilege of a decent seat. Why don't they just charge us for a replacement new plastic seat (£40) and get rid of the leather seats completely.

Our group also contains 4 pensioners so where in the stadium are they going to fit us in.

hibee
07-03-2019, 02:43 PM
Disappointed that the board seem to have focussed on putting kids prices up. For many supporters than is a double hit as we take both kids. Another 20 quid for me and my lad will start playing Saturday football so will have to pay a tenner more for him to come to the odd game. Is there a strategy to get more kids supporting the club.

It’s a strange one, keep hearing kids are the future of the club but they put their prices up again.

I’m in the same position, both kids play footy so there’s inevitably a few clashes with Sunday games or training so will have to make a decision for next season.

Steven79
07-03-2019, 02:49 PM
Some of our group 5 Adults 3 Children ain't renewing at increases over last year of £90 per adult and £60 for a child.

This section will be empty next season as no one will pay that price. And don't come on here and say that we should pay more for the privilege of a decent seat. Why don't they just charge us for a replacement new plastic seat (£40) and get rid of the leather seats completely.

Our group also contains 4 pensioners so where in the stadium are they going to fit us in.

I agree that nobody will pay that price to sit behind the goal and it could well lead to that section being empty and people giving up their season tickets so it's very short-sighted.

Billy Whizz
07-03-2019, 03:11 PM
I agree that nobody will pay that price to sit behind the goal and it could well lead to that section being empty and people giving up their season tickets so it's very short-sighted.

If you were to take the kids to 4 home games, it would cost you £48, £50 is still fantastic value

Steven79
07-03-2019, 03:12 PM
If you were to take the kids to 4 home games, it would cost you £48, £50 is still fantastic value

I was replying to the comment about section 50.

Billy Whizz
07-03-2019, 03:14 PM
I was replying to the comment about section 50.

Sorry where’s 50

Hibernia&Alba
07-03-2019, 03:16 PM

Poor form, Hibs.

It's a big jump. I wonder why that decision was made? As stated above, perhaps the club believes it makes the student ST at Hibs comparable in price to those at other clubs. However, it's a big increase.

B.H.F.C
07-03-2019, 03:18 PM
It's a big jump. I wonder why that decision was made? As stated above, perhaps the club believes it makes the student ST at Hibs comparable in price to those at other clubs. However, it's a big increase.

It is a big jump but still works out at under a tenner a game.

They’re going to suffer some losses with these increases, but with the likes of the student prices, it would appear that they were far too low in the first place.

easty
07-03-2019, 03:19 PM

Poor form, Hibs.

It's about a tenner a game. It's great value.

Rather than it being too expensive for students now, I'd say it was too cheap before.

HibeeHibernian4
07-03-2019, 03:20 PM
It's about a tenner a game. It's great value.

Rather than it being too expensive for students now, I'd say it was too cheap before.

Is there such a thing?

God knows what you'd have thought back in the 50s. :greengrin

Rattler
07-03-2019, 03:21 PM
I've got a seat in Sec 50 and even though the price has jumped up quite a bit - which was to be expected in all honesty - I think that it works out at £25 per game, which isn't too bad really!

Steven79
07-03-2019, 03:21 PM
Sorry where’s 50

It's the section in the middle upper of the famous five.

Prices have went up this season for that area.

Billy Whizz
07-03-2019, 03:22 PM

Are they Exec seats

Mikey
07-03-2019, 03:24 PM
I sit in the FF lower family section with my 2 kids , Except they are not really kids now 1 is a youth and 1 is a student so im' not really saving any cash now so it doesn't really cost much more to sit anywhere else in the stadium

I suspect that's part of their policy of trying to get groups like yours to move from there. It's no cheaper and you'll get a better view elsewhere.

ST holders in Section 50 have known that something was afoot for a while. I tried to raise awareness this time last year but there was little interest in doing anything about it.

I would have stayed put myself but there are 2 very young kids in our group and it's not worth spending the extra on them just now.

MyJo
07-03-2019, 03:25 PM
Sorry where’s 50

Padded black seats in the middle of the FF upper.

Been reconsidered as executive seating again, same as the black seats in West stand and been repriced accordingly.

WhileTheChief..
07-03-2019, 03:30 PM

Poor form, Hibs.

This is a good move by Hibs, there is too big a gap between full price and concession tickets as it is.

Your pals could have one weekend off the drink in the year to make it up. Not much of a sacrifice to make is it?!

j'adore hibs
I sit in ff lower with a youth and a child , youth will be playing Saturdays next season but prob still worth getting him a seLEMA workshop on metric repositoryason with weekday and sunday games so yes there may be an empty seat on a few Saturdays but what am I supposed to do?! i'll free it up if its old firm or derby game but suspect he might be injured or get sent off week before lol

as for those in the ff lower who can no longer be classed a family as no youth or child, very few free seats other than up in the gods in the east or right down the front

price increase of £44 a month to £62.28 a month so roughly £200 hike for me

04Sauzee
Padded black seats in the middle of the FF upper.

Been reconsidered as executive seating again, same as the black seats in West stand and been repriced accordingly.

Pretty sure it's been known for a while that the increase in prices for that area was coming.

CMurdoch
07-03-2019, 03:33 PM
Never paid a student price but I do empathise with their point about how sharp an increase it is. Why couldn't they have spread it over two seasons? £135 this season, £165 the next and £195 the season after. Would still be something compared to just whacking it up £60. That's like a 45% increase!

That is daft.
£175 for students would have been reasonable for early bird then £200 after that.

Famous Five Lower should have been changed to Category B season tickets with unreserved seating.
Price could have stayed the same for kids with the first option to buy their seat for Category A games for £5.
That would result in very few unused seats at Cat A games.
Unreserved seating would also allow Family walk ups to be accommodated in the FFL at Cat B games. This would help fill the unused seats in the FFL.
Is there a flaw in this?

hibbymac
07-03-2019, 03:37 PM
I suspect that's part of their policy of trying to get groups like yours to move from there. It's no cheaper and you'll get a better view elsewhere.

ST holders in Section 50 have known that something was afoot for a while. I tried to raise awareness this time last year but there was little interest in doing anything about it.

I would have stayed put myself but there are 2 very young kids in our group and it's not worth spending the extra on them just now.

:agree::aok: Will struggle to get 3 decent seats together now, so will bite the bullet and send them an email to get the seat welded instead of the plastic cable tie thats holding it together just now :greengrin

HibeeHibernian4
07-03-2019, 03:38 PM
This is a good move by Hibs, there is too big a gap between full price and concession tickets as it is.

Your pals could have one weekend off the drink in the year to make it up. Not much of a sacrifice to make is it?!

That's a bit harsh on students don't you think?

Imagine if our season tickets had been raised by £60, there'd rightly be an uproar on here and I'd be one of them.

If Dempster hit back with your response, well it would be shades of Marie Antoinette.

Hibernia&Alba
07-03-2019, 03:42 PM

Imagine if our season tickets had been raised by £60, there'd rightly be an uproar on here and I'd be one of them.

If Dempster hit back with your response, well it would be shades of Marie Antoinette.

Let them drink Buckie (but put the empty in the appropriate receptacle and not launch it at opposition players)

Juniper Greens
07-03-2019, 03:46 PM
That is daft.
£175 for students would have been reasonable for early bird then £200 after that.

Famous Five Lower should have been changed to Category B season tickets with unreserved seating.
Price could have stayed the same for kids with the first option to buy their seat for Category A games for £5.
That would result in very few unused seats at Cat A games.
Unreserved seating would also allow Family walk ups to be accommodated in the FFL at Cat B games. This would help fill the unused seats in the FFL.
Is there a flaw in this?

The police insist on reserved seating

HibeeHibernian4
07-03-2019, 03:46 PM
Let them drink Buckie (but put the empty in the appropriate receptacle and not launch it at opposition players)

:top marks

bingo70
07-03-2019, 03:47 PM
I don’t understand why they need to change anything with pricing.

It’s the most season ticket holders we’ve had for years and everyone that wants a ticket for a game can still get one, especially if they get this ticket exchange up and running regularly.

Situation in the Famous Five Lower isn’t ideal but so what, having a cheap kids season ticket might allow people to take kids to games they wouldn’t normally be able to do.

HibbyAndy
07-03-2019, 03:50 PM

That's the plan Mikey , Time to move on , Would prefer to remain in the FF stand but Only 3 seats together is the upper singing section so back to the East i go :flag:

NAE NOOKIE
07-03-2019, 04:12 PM
What is the age cut off for 'youths' cant see it on the official site?

green day
07-03-2019, 04:23 PM
As always, dead easy to renew online - League and Cup double next season :greengrin

Oscar T Grouch
07-03-2019, 04:32 PM
That's me renewed, pretty painless, just need to wait for payment plan confirmation now. I think it is great value for money, I really enjoy going to the football, I sit in a great seat with loads of leg room and all for just over £20 a game.

staunchhibby
07-03-2019, 04:37 PM
Renewed mines.Very painless.All documents signed and returned.Confirmed acceptance.

Scouse Hibee
07-03-2019, 04:38 PM
That’s our two renewed, it’s a habit I just can’t break.

WhileTheChief..
07-03-2019, 04:41 PM

My point is that the “poor student” argument doesn’t really hold when they’re out drinking every weekend.

£60 spread over the year with the payment plan is £5 a month.

You’ll be struggling to find a student in Edinburgh who couldn’t save a fiver by having 2 less beers or a bit less weed each month!

mvteng
07-03-2019, 04:41 PM
What is the age cut off for 'youths' cant see it on the official site?

Youths are age 12-17. Its in the FAQ section

j'adorehibs
07-03-2019, 04:45 PM
I sit in ff lower with a youth and a child , youth will be playing Saturdays next season but prob still worth getting him a seLEMA workshop on metric repositoryason with weekday and sunday games so yes there may be an empty seat on a few Saturdays but what am I supposed to do?! i'll free it up if its old firm or derby game but suspect he might be injured or get sent off week before lol

as for those in the ff lower who can no longer be classed a family as no youth or child, very few free seats other than up in the gods in the east or right down the front

god knows how i pasted some work content into that but should read "still worth getting him a season" as opposed to a seLEMA workshop on metric repository.......which i can assure you is dull

kennedy
07-03-2019, 04:48 PM

Mikey, I thought there was a lot of interest when you brought it up last year, remember all the club said at the time was that they were looking at changing the set up, hospitality was mentioned at the time not this sort of increase. Think you would have a lot more support now that we know what is planned

Sean1875
07-03-2019, 04:50 PM
Renewed - nice and easy, mon the Hibs :aok:

cleanyman
07-03-2019, 05:05 PM
Fair pricing.

Some of our tickets have been too cheap for too long.

I was a student for 4 years and picking up a season ticket for what...£130 was it?

About time we got real and started charging what a capital club should

Sir David Gray
07-03-2019, 05:06 PM
Does any other disabled season ticket holder have any answers from the club as to why the adult disabled season tickets are the only adult season tickets anywhere in the stadium not to get an early bird discount?

All other disabled categories (senior, student and youth) get early bird discounts and the only other categories not to get early bird discounts are child and youth tickets in the Famous Five lower family section.

I sent off a query to the club after this season's launch last year but unfortunately I've yet to receive a reply.

bingo70
07-03-2019, 05:15 PM
Fair pricing.

Some of our tickets have been too cheap for too long.

I was a student for 4 years and picking up a season ticket for what...£130 was it?

About time we got real and started charging what a capital club should

Why?

Being priced the way they have been has allowed people to buy tickets that previously or now can’t afford to. We’re not turning fans away at their current level so surely it’s better to have two student season ticket holders at £130 a season than none and them doing something else at the weekends.

I personally don’t understand why we work hard to fill the stadium then as soon as we get close to it, we put the prices up on the back of what’s been a pretty disappointing season and numbers are likely to drop anyway?

Imo we’ve had the pricing right recently, our increased attendances reflect that.

Danderhall Hibs
07-03-2019, 05:27 PM

You lost me at metric repositoryason mate.

Danderhall Hibs
07-03-2019, 05:27 PM
For a youth is it age 12 at date of purchase?

Billy Whizz
07-03-2019, 05:37 PM
For a youth is it age 12 at date of purchase?

I’m sure it will be if you turn 12 before the start of the season

HibeeHibernian4
07-03-2019, 05:38 PM
My point is that the “poor student” argument doesn’t really hold when they’re out drinking every weekend.

£60 spread over the year with the payment plan is £5 a month.

You’ll be struggling to find a student in Edinburgh who couldn’t save a fiver by having 2 less beers or a bit less weed each month!

Think you're making some massive generalisations about students there my friend. :rolleyes:

As I said, if Dempster hiked the price of mine and your season ticket up £60 and then told us to save a fiver every month by having 2 less beers, we'd rightly be outraged.

hibbyfraelibby
07-03-2019, 05:44 PM

Poor form, Hibs.

£1.15p per week? Considerable? They'll pay that for a packet of crisps in the Union.

HibeeHibernian4
07-03-2019, 05:48 PM
£1.15p per week? Considerable? They'll pay that for a packet of crisps in the Union.

If they'd tacked an extra £60 onto our adult season tickets, there'd be riots. It's very condescending of you and other posters to do it to students.

cleanyman
07-03-2019, 05:51 PM

Or maybe spend less than the 3 quid on a pint in the union

Radium
07-03-2019, 05:54 PM

Poor form, Hibs.

Son who turns 18 this year will be paying £385 on minimum wage. Having studied for 7 years myself I appreciate choices need to be made but sometimes it is about understanding how much is being done to reduce the price of your ticket.

Only you can make a decision about affordability and I would not criticise anyone who put other spending ahead of a ST

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Juniper Greens
07-03-2019, 06:14 PM
Think you're making some massive generalisations about students there my friend. :rolleyes:

As I said, if Dempster hiked the price of mine and your season ticket up £60 and then told us to save a fiver every month by having 2 less beers, we'd rightly be outraged.

£60 is a large increase, which is unfortunate, but the tickets were far too cheap to begin with. If you go to a shop or a bar, student discount is usually 10-20%, so the tickets imo are still a good discount on the adult prices.
All the chat about "just have one less pint" is misplaced, however I think to state "poor from Hibs" is also wide of the mark

hibbyfraelibby
07-03-2019, 06:20 PM

Too true I'd be outraged...I've been missing out on those quality craft pints at £2.50 a pop.

bingo70
07-03-2019, 06:21 PM
£60 is a large increase, which is unfortunate, but the tickets were far too cheap to begin with. If you go to a shop or a bar, student discount is usually 10-20%, so the tickets imo are still a good discount on the adult prices.
All the chat about "just have one less pint" is misplaced, however I think to state "poor from Hibs" is also wide of the mark

Why were they too cheap?

Ticket sales increased and the club have said they were able to double the budget since when Dempster first started.

Surely all the indications are they were priced correctly.

budboy38
07-03-2019, 06:22 PM
I have a season ticket in the east, but my partner wants to come next season, which means that I will have to wait until all existing season tickets have renewed ? Does this mean that I will miss the payment plan too ?

Billy Whizz
07-03-2019, 06:25 PM
I have a season ticket in the east, but my partner wants to come next season, which means that I will have to wait until all existing season tickets have renewed ? Does this mean that I will miss the payment plan too ?

Buy you and your partners seat, do the payment plan, and then move seats in june after the deadline

CockneyRebel
07-03-2019, 06:32 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/9777)

HELP! Has anyone who is retired tried to renew/buy an ST via the payment plan. It has an option to put in "retired" under employment type but is still looking for employers phone number etc. I have 3 pensions (2 private and the state pension) so I can enter total salary/income but the form will only take one employer phone number which would only verify one pension income if contacted. Any advice welcome.

budboy38
07-03-2019, 06:36 PM
Buy you and your partners seat, do the payment plan, and then move seats in june after the deadline
Thanks billy yes I can renew mine, but wouldnt she be classed as a new season ticket holder and have to wait until after the release date ?

Billy Whizz
07-03-2019, 06:39 PM
Thanks billy yes I can renew mine, but wouldnt she be classed as a new season ticket holder and have to wait until after the release date ?

I don’t think so, would have thought anyone who buys during the “early bird” period, would get the discounted price

Anyone on here clarify this from previous years?

Juniper Greens
07-03-2019, 06:48 PM
Why were they too cheap?

Ticket sales increased and the club have said they were able to double the budget since when Dempster first started.

Surely all the indications are they were priced correctly.

They were too cheap because if we assume hearts and Aberdeen are our competitors...hearts students are 215-325, depending on seat and Aberdeen don't even offer a student rate.

Therefore they were too cheap

HibeeHibernian4
07-03-2019, 06:52 PM
They were too cheap because if we assume hearts and Aberdeen are our competitors...hearts students are 215-325, depending on seat and Aberdeen don't even offer a student rate.

Why are we judging it on what Hearts and Aberdeen do? You've also omitted the fact that Aberdeen (I think) do deals for everybody under 21, not just students.

Juniper Greens
07-03-2019, 06:54 PM
Why are we judging it on what Hearts and Aberdeen do? You've also omitted the fact that Aberdeen (I think) do deals for everybody under 21, not just students.

I'm comparing to them, because any company does the same, looks at what it's competitors offer and try to offer a better product for the same money, or the same product for less money.

Correct, I did omit the under 21 thing, however I believe that is still more than our student ticket, which is also available to people over the age of 21.

Danderhall Hibs
07-03-2019, 06:56 PM
HELP! Has anyone who is retired tried to renew/buy an ST via the payment plan. It has an option to put in "retired" under employment type but is still looking for employers phone number etc. I have 3 pensions (2 private and the state pension) so I can enter total salary/income but the form will only take one employer phone number which would only verify one pension income if contacted. Any advice welcome.

Just put your own address in?

bingo70
07-03-2019, 06:56 PM

I don’t really care about Hearts and Aberdeen.

Maybe they are too expensive though?

Since redeveloping our stadium we’ve struggled to fill it, we finally find a way of regularly doing so and then we decide to put the prices up? Doesn’t make sense to me.

I think the club have just assumed everyone will still renew regardless and we’ll make more money from them, I don’t think it’ll work out like that though and imo season tickets will be back to the usual 10-11,000 mark.

Scouse Hibee
07-03-2019, 06:58 PM

New ST’s can be bought now too.

Juniper Greens
07-03-2019, 07:00 PM

Since redeveloping our stadium we’ve struggled to fill it, we finally find a way of regularly doing so and then we decide to put the prices up? Doesn’t make sense to me.

I think the club have just assumed everyone will still renew regardless and we’ll make more money from them, I don’t think it’ll work out like that though and imo season tickets will be back to the usual 10-11,000 mark.

Okay, fair enough. Perhaps we just differ in opinion. £135 was £7 a game. Which is far too cheap in my opinion.

Unlike you, I do care what Hearts and Aberdeen charge, as we are bidding for the same players etc.

bingo70
07-03-2019, 07:00 PM
I'm comparing to them, because any company does the same, looks at what it's competitors offer and try to offer a better product for the same money, or the same product for less money.

Correct, I did omit the under 21 thing, however I believe that is still more than our student ticket, which is also available to people over the age of 21.

I think Aberdeen are the last club we should be looking at as a comparable, thousands of empty seats despite regularly doing well recently.

Leith Green
07-03-2019, 07:20 PM
Me and the laddie renewed 👍

B.H.F.C
07-03-2019, 07:22 PM

I don’t think the club will be assuming everyone will just renew when the prices go up. They could possibly sell less and make more though. There are thousands of season ticket seats empty every week. Maybe, rather than have them tied up and unused most of the time for next to nothing, they want the ability to sell that seat 20 times for 20 plus quid?

JohnM1875
07-03-2019, 07:26 PM
Anyone applied for the payment plan? If so, you had an email from Zebra yet? I'm guessing it'll just take a while due to it being a busy day for them.

Sioux
07-03-2019, 07:29 PM

What are you slavering about?

Are you suggesting 3,00 students won't renew because of an extra £1 and a few pennies a week?

Are you a student, if not what are you getting involved? If students do want to complain let them do it, or are you just having a moan at the club because you want to? - assuming you're not a student.

bingo70
07-03-2019, 07:39 PM
What are you slavering about?

Are you suggesting 3,00 students won't renew because of an extra £1 and a few pennies a week?

Are you a student, if not what are you getting involved? If students do want to complain let them do it, or are you just having a moan at the club because you want to? - assuming you're not a student.

Ha ha

The pricing will effect the size of the crowds therefore I think it’s a relevant topic for conversation, even for us non students.

I think due to it being a poorer season than what we’ve had in recent years season tickets numbers will be dropping off, that’s why I think we should be trying to keep prices at a level that’s worked and been successful recently.

Putting prices up on the back of a disappointing season seems a strange decision to me.

That’s not me bashing the club by the way, it’s just having an opinion and not just always assuming everything the club do every time will always be right.

J-C
07-03-2019, 07:40 PM
I got £15 for selling my seat for tomorrow, I renewed my ST today but didn't get an option to deduct my £15 credit from ST price. When will I get my hands on that £15?

Hibernia&Alba
07-03-2019, 07:46 PM
Does any other disabled season ticket holder have any answers from the club as to why the adult disabled season tickets are the only adult season tickets anywhere in the stadium not to get an early bird discount?

All other disabled categories (senior, student and youth) get early bird discounts and the only other categories not to get early bird discounts are child and youth tickets in the Famous Five lower family section.

I sent off a query to the club after this season's launch last year but unfortunately I've yet to receive a reply.

That must be an oversight, mate. There's no way the club can deny your discount as an adult disabled fan.

Wheat Hound
07-03-2019, 07:46 PM
Anyone applied for the payment plan? If so, you had an email from Zebra yet? I'm guessing it'll just take a while due to it being a busy day for them.

Took about 30-40 minutes before i got the email from Zebra.

LustForLeith
07-03-2019, 07:47 PM
Does anyone know when you take the payment plan how long before the first direct debit comes off?

The last time I did it the direct debit camenoff right before payday!

Scouse Hibee
07-03-2019, 07:57 PM

It’s because you’re a Manure fan, the club recognises that fans of Manure don’t deserve a discount.

Danderhall Hibs
07-03-2019, 07:59 PM

Got mine almost immediately mate. I have had problems in previous years though - caused by things like putting a space in my mobile number etc that caused the application not to go through. If you’ve not had anything by the morning (check your junk) give the TO a call.

JohnM1875
07-03-2019, 07:59 PM
Took about 30-40 minutes before i got the email from Zebra.

Yeah, same for me the past few years. But nothing at all and I sent got the email from Hibs confirming the order at like 1pm. Might give them a call tomorrow.

JohnM1875
07-03-2019, 08:00 PM
Got mine almost immediately mate. I have had problems in previous years though - caused by things like putting a space in my mobile number etc that caused the application not to go through. If you’ve not had anything hybthe morning (check your junk) give the TO a call.

Cheers mate, will do!

Billy Whizz
07-03-2019, 08:01 PM
It’s because you’re a Manure fan, the club recognises that fans of Manure don’t deserve a discount.

Made me laugh, 1-0 Pool🤣

Sir David Gray
07-03-2019, 08:29 PM
That must be an oversight, mate. There's no way the club can deny your discount as an adult disabled fan.

It was the same this season mate and last season too if I remember correctly. I emailed to query it this time last year and still waiting on a reply.

Jealousy's a terrible thing. :wink:

Scouse Hibee
07-03-2019, 08:37 PM
It was the same this season mate and last season too if I remember correctly. I emailed to query it this time last year and still waiting on a reply.

Jealousy's a terrible thing. :wink:

You got your new United shirt yet with VAR on the back 👍

Radium
07-03-2019, 08:38 PM
Trying to renew but only offering a youth ticket for my son. He will be 18 at the start of August - Does anyone know what the cutoff date for the age concessions are? I had expected it to be the start of the season but can't find anything on the site.

Hibernia&Alba
07-03-2019, 08:43 PM

Did you eventually get an early bird discount? They can't give a discount to other age groups but not adults.

skipster7
07-03-2019, 09:39 PM
Just renewed, couldn't be easier:greengrin:flag:

tamig
07-03-2019, 09:48 PM
Thats me all sorted now. Site wasn’t too bad compared to other recent experiences.

Sir David Gray
07-03-2019, 09:51 PM
You got your new United shirt yet with VAR on the back 👍

:faf: I thought about it but i've decided i'm getting "Champions again" with number 21 on the back instead. :greengrin

Did you eventually get an early bird discount? They can't give a discount to other age groups but not adults.

Nope I'm still waiting on a reply.

Irish_Steve
07-03-2019, 09:58 PM

There are four of us who sit in those seats too and have been expecting a rise in prices for a few seasons (and to be fair, they are really good seats so should have to pay a little extra)

We are still debating what to do for next season although a quick look shows that there is no alot available even for a group as small as ours - plenty of room in both the East and West up near the away end but I`ve sat there before and it`s not pleasant!

Galahibby
07-03-2019, 10:39 PM

I haven't done it yet cos the option was an 11 month plan but the instalments were one of £115.43 then three of £101.25. I don't want to confirm it til I know it's definitely going to be 11 months. Can you mind what it said your instalments were going to be?

Danderhall Hibs
07-03-2019, 10:58 PM
I haven't done it yet cos the option was an 11 month plan but the instalments were one of £115.43 then three of £101.25. I don't want to confirm it til I know it's definitely going to be 11 months. Can you mind what it said your instalments were going to be?

11 months if you do it now.

macca70
08-03-2019, 12:22 AM
£90 increase for the black seats in the FF Upper is a complete joke.

Some folk have sat in there buying seasons ticket after season ticket through relegation and some dire championship games.

Now LD comes up with this brain wave without any consultation or prior notice of what their plans were for that section.

It’s not as if they are ‘Executive Seating’ or fancy Hospitality area.

They are old slightly padded seats from when the Hospitality area was there pre-West Stand.

If we renew in this Executively priced seating, they better sort the roof where we get massive drips landing on us any time it rains. And provide us with ear plugs for the drum ;)

The problem we now have, there is very limited areas with a decent view where we can get 3 seats together!!

Hibernia&Alba
08-03-2019, 12:55 AM

Some folk have sat in there buying seasons ticket after season ticket through relegation and some dire championship games.

Now LD comes up with this brain wave without any consultation or prior notice of what their plans were for that section.

They are old slightly padded seats from when the Hospitality area was there pre-West Stand.

If we renew in this Executively priced seating, they better sort the roof where we get massive drips landing on us any time it rains. And provide us with ear plugs for the drum ;)

The problem we now have, there is very limited areas with a decent view where we can get 3 seats together!!

Is this the section 50, mentioned earlier? Have to say it sounds very unfair. Could you get three seats together in sections 49 or 51?

kaimendhibs
08-03-2019, 01:21 AM
Renewed.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

eaststandJJ
08-03-2019, 08:56 AM
Renewed. Same seat. New season. Better times.

ian cruise
08-03-2019, 08:59 AM

I seem to remember thread (threads) about this last year saying that this was happening at the end of 2018/2019 season. Are you sure there was no prior notice or consultation? I definitely remember Mikey bringing it up as that's where his ticket was.

hibbymac
08-03-2019, 09:08 AM
Is this the section 50, mentioned earlier? Have to say it sounds very unfair. Could you get three seats together in sections 49 or 51?

Yeah, it is section 50. To be honest, the club have put "warnings" in the renewal stuff for the last couple of years.

It will be a struggle to get any group of seats together unless you are happy to sit at the "away end" of the west or at the back of the east.

That will only get harder now as there is around 250 in that section and very unlikely all will renew at those prices.

hibbymac
08-03-2019, 09:11 AM
I seem to remember thread (threads) about this last year saying that this was happening at the end of 2018/2019 season. Are you sure there was no prior notice or consultation? I definitely remember Mikey bringing it up as that's where his ticket was.

There were "warnings" for the last couple of years that something would happen, but no consultation, well not as far as I'm aware.

tamig
08-03-2019, 10:42 AM
Trying to renew but only offering a youth ticket for my son. He will be 18 at the start of August - Does anyone know what the cutoff date for the age concessions are? I had expected it to be the start of the season but can't find anything on the site.

My lad turned 18 earlier this season. He is still being classed as a youth for renewal.

J-C
08-03-2019, 11:04 AM
Just been on the phone to the ticket office, I have £15 credit due to me not able to go tonight and I exchanged my ticket, the £15 should have came off my ST price but it didn't, they're looking into it, if anyone else has this problem get in touch with the ticket office.

04Sauzee
08-03-2019, 12:46 PM
Shocked and stunned to hear from a Jambo that out of the 14000 season tickets we sold for this season that 8000 of them are kids season tickets, and also that we give thousands of free tickets to schools every week. Every day is a school day eh

Hibernia&Alba
08-03-2019, 12:56 PM
Shocked and stunned to hear from a Jambo that out of the 14000 season tickets we sold for this season that 8000 of them are kids season tickets, and also that we give thousands of free tickets to schools every week. Every day is a school day eh
They really are bitter, obsessed tramps. Just laugh in their faces and enjoy their seethe :aok:

mcfly
08-03-2019, 01:24 PM
Yeah, it is section 50. To be honest, the club have put "warnings" in the renewal stuff for the last couple of years.

It will be a struggle to get any group of seats together unless you are happy to sit at the "away end" of the west or at the back of the east.

That will only get harder now as there is around 250 in that section and very unlikely all will renew at those prices.

If you try and buy a new seat in the West together best u can do us row b section 1 or 2 at the away end. After years in section 50 with a great view. That’s a bit of a let down.

I think the club will lose a lot of season ticket holders as there’s not a lot of places to go. Folk go on about loyalty points... what about loyalty of season ticket holders?

NAE NOOKIE
08-03-2019, 01:26 PM

This will undoubtedly drive folk away from that section. After years and years of sitting in the FF lower because the folk I go with have always had kids with them next season will be the first time I've been in a position to sit in the FF upper because the kids are no longer kids. But that will involve needing 4 seats together at least … None of us will be in a position to pay for section 50 and with a lot of folk who used to sit there looking for seats elsewhere in the FF upper and a whole section already given over to the singing section I reckon the chances of that are nil. I'm not even sure that with the rules of the FF lower changing to edge out folk without kids that we will be able to sit there either, so it looks like back to the east for us.
:confused:

Steven79
08-03-2019, 01:38 PM
This will undoubtedly drive folk away from that section. After years and years of sitting in the FF lower because the folk I go with have always had kids with them next season will be the first time I've been in a position to sit in the FF upper because the kids are no longer kids. But that will involve needing 4 seats together at least … None of us will be in a position to pay for section 50 and with a lot of folk who used to sit there looking for seats elsewhere in the FF upper and a whole section already given over to the singing section I reckon the chances of that are nil. I'm not even sure that with the rules of the FF lower changing to edge out folk without kids that we will be able to sit there either, so it looks like back to the east for us.

Section 50 will be pretty much empty next season and a few people who sat in that area may not renew so in the end it will actually end up costing money.

Give them a year or two and they will reverse this stupid and short-sighted decision.

Irish_Steve
08-03-2019, 01:40 PM

Yip, we`ve been sitting here for a good few years, through all that dross in the Championship and I wasn`t consulted on any price increase. As I`ve said previously, there`s four of us in our group and it`s quite difficult to get that number together in a row, may have to settle for two in one row and two in the row in front which isnt ideal

Or does Leann have an email we can contact her on. I know shw says it brings "us" in line with Executive seats in the West but their view is way better than ours and they don`t have to put up with that drummer who has no timing

NAE NOOKIE
08-03-2019, 01:52 PM
Yip, we`ve been sitting here for a good few years, through all that dross in the Championship and I wasn`t consulted on any price increase. As I`ve said previously, there`s four of us in our group and it`s quite difficult to get that number together in a row, may have to settle for two in one row and two in the row in front which isnt ideal

Or does Leann have an email we can contact her on. I know shw says it brings "us" in line with Executive seats in the West but their view is way better than ours and they don`t have to put up with that drummer who has no timing

Not sure about your point on the view. I've always preferred behind the goals and IMO the view from the FF upper is the best in the stadium. But I agree with the rest, if you ask me Hibs and the fans would have been far better served if they had ripped out the executive seats and put ordinary seats in there instead, that would probably add extra seats to that section because I'm sure the executive seats are wider, and Hibs could earn extra through them.

hibbymac
08-03-2019, 01:57 PM
If you try and buy a new seat in the West together best u can do us row b section 1 or 2 at the away end. After years in section 50 with a great view. That’s a bit of a let down.

I think the club will lose a lot of season ticket holders as there’s not a lot of places to go. Folk go on about loyalty points... what about loyalty of season ticket holders?

:agree: They nearly lost 3 generations with our group, the increase for us is £90 each for 2 adults and £50 increase for my Grandson (youth). As it's a struggle to get 3 "good" seats together, we've decided to bite the bullet and go with it for this season and see what happens at the end of next season.

Aim Here
08-03-2019, 02:00 PM

As a workaround, you could move now to some placeholder seats, then when the seat renewal embargo lifts, ask to move your ST seats elsewhere. I suspect that there'll be a few decent seats being freed up then, since I don't anticipate this years ST takeup to match last years.

G15 Hibs
08-03-2019, 02:06 PM
Just been on the phone to the ticket office, I have £15 credit due to me not able to go tonight and I exchanged my ticket, the £15 should have came off my ST price but it didn't, they're looking into it, if anyone else has this problem get in touch with the ticket office.

Cheers mate, likewise for me.

Irish_Steve
08-03-2019, 02:17 PM
As a workaround, you could move now to some placeholder seats, then when the seat renewal embargo lifts, ask to move your ST seats elsewhere. I suspect that there'll be a few decent seats being freed up then, since I don't anticipate this years ST takeup to match last years.

What are "placeholder" seats?

I suppose we could buy seats within the FF Upper although maybe not altogether and then hope a group of four become free

hibbyfraelibby
08-03-2019, 02:34 PM
There were "warnings" for the last couple of years that something would happen, but no consultation, well not as far as I'm aware.

No consultation?

LD: We are going to start charging the premium rate again for the seats you've been enjoying a discount on.

Fans: We need to be consulted first because for seasons we've enjoyed superior seating at a discounted rate.

LD: OK see my statement above and pass me your comments.

Fans: See our comments above.

LD: Thank you for participating in this consultation exercise. Your comments are noted. Prices for the seats after careful consideration, repeated pre warnings and a consultation exercise are going up in line with the Boards original decision to maximise revenue for the team whilst offering value for money. Standard rate seats are available in all other Home areas for those who no longer wish to pay the rate we charge for these seats. Please contact the Ticket Office.

Pointless. Its like saying to Tesco I've been buying Hienz Beans at Tesco basic prices for years and now you are asking me to pay the full price without consulting me. Pointless

Aim Here
08-03-2019, 03:15 PM
What are "placeholder" seats?

I suppose we could buy seats within the FF Upper although maybe not altogether and then hope a group of four become free

Just any old seats in the stadium to ensure you've got the renewal and the early bird discount, without necessarily being the seats you want to use for the year. Either, as you say, four random seats dotted about the place, or maybe the seats at the unpopular extremities of the East and West stands, which likely have groups of four available right now. The idea is to change to better seats when current ST holders drop out.

There is a chance that a contiguous group of four won't become free after the ST holder embargo, but I think in the current circumstances, it's unlikely, providing you're reasonably quick to change seats after all the renewal deadline expires.

Green Man
08-03-2019, 03:24 PM
There’s also the possibility that family groups, who have previously been unable to get seats in the FF lower and bought seats elsewhere, now move their seats to the FF lower, freeing up some other decent ones.

franks
08-03-2019, 03:57 PM

I think it goes by the persons age on the 1st of August. I turned 65 just after the 1st of August a couple of years ago and had to pay full whack although all the games I attended were after my 65th birthday. I'm not complaining as there has to be a cut off date.

In your son's case he will score but if he is still buying a ST when he's 65 he'll lose out then.

ruthven_raiders
08-03-2019, 04:02 PM
Released 4 tickets earlier in West Upper North, right on 18 yard line, 3 seats together in row PP and one seat further along if anyone needs a few together. Family circumstances prevent me from going unfortunately #ggtth 💚 think the 3 seats together are still available

mcfly
09-03-2019, 05:13 PM
The ff lower last night was again quite empty.

this is to be the family stand which I have no issue with as we have to encourage families to watch hibs

However if this is quieter what happens if we don’t sell these seats as season tickets. Does anyone think this will be opened up to those who dont have kids?

Surely we want the stand behind the goals full every week?

I’m only asking as decent seats are not that available in any other stand and I’m don’t want want to buy another seat on the off chance you can move.

Keith_M
09-03-2019, 05:17 PM

There definitely was prior notice. We had rather long discussions about it on here.

emerald green
10-03-2019, 10:43 AM
Hope this isn't a daft question. If fans renew their season tickets for next season, is it the case that existing season cards will still be used for next season's matches?

hibee_girl
10-03-2019, 10:45 AM
Hope this isn't a daft question. If fans renew their season tickets for next season, is it the case that existing season cards will still be used for next season's matches?

It says it the FAQ’s that all season ticket holders will get new cards in the summer.

Scouse Hibee
10-03-2019, 10:50 AM
It says it the FAQ’s that all season ticket holders will get new cards in the summer.

Really? It says on the page where I renewed that unless details have changed cards will not be renewed and this seasons cards will be used again.

emerald green
10-03-2019, 10:52 AM

Thanks for your reply.

Scouse Hibee
10-03-2019, 10:52 AM

When you renew it states old card will be used unless change of details seat etc.

HibbyAndy
10-03-2019, 10:56 AM

:agree:

I need a new card my barcode is getting fainter and fainter and struggling to scan !

hibee_girl
10-03-2019, 10:59 AM
Really? It says on the page where I renewed that unless details have changed cards will not be renewed and this seasons cards will be used again.

:dunno:

This is what it says:

Will I receive a new season ticket card once I have purchased?

All season ticket holders will be issued with new season ticket cards in the summer.

Scouse Hibee
10-03-2019, 11:04 AM
:dunno:

This is what it says:

Will I receive a new season ticket card once I have purchased?

All season ticket holders will be issued with new season ticket cards in the summer.

Thanks just had a look, mixed messages then but looks like the one on the renewal page is wrong and new cards for all it is.

macca70
10-03-2019, 11:54 AM
There definitely was prior notice. We had rather long discussions about it on here.

There was a hint that a change was going to be made, what the change was, noone had any idea as the club have kept that to themselves til now.

We’re these rather long discussions maybe on the private members board rather this the main board as I don’t remember seeing anything.

penihibs
10-03-2019, 01:43 PM
Mikey, I thought there was a lot of interest when you brought it up last year, remember all the club said at the time was that they were looking at changing the set up, hospitality was mentioned at the time not this sort of increase. Think you would have a lot more support now that we know what is planned
It's some increase £110 pounds, if you don't use early bird scheme. It's not the luxury seats they make out,ripped vynil and water constantly dripping on you when it rains.
Think I'll pick and choose games next season.
Rant over!!

linlithgowhibbie
10-03-2019, 05:42 PM
It's some increase £110 pounds, if you don't use early bird scheme. It's not the luxury seats they make out,ripped vynil and water constantly dripping on you when it rains.
Think I'll pick and choose games next season.
Rant over!!

Ive sat there several times for cup ties and never had a ripped seat or rainwater on my head. Maybe it wasn't raining right enough.:thumbsup:

Keith_M
10-03-2019, 06:14 PM
Ive sat there several times for cup ties and never had a ripped seat or rainwater on my head. Maybe it wasn't raining right enough.:thumbsup:

I bought my Dad a Season Ticket in there two years running and he said it was the best seat he'd ever had in the ground.

He only wanted to move elsewhere because he didn't fancy sitting close to the Singing Section (he just hates the drum ;-))

For what it's worth, I was in there twice and the seats were really comfortable, as well as wider than the normal seats. I'd happily pay a bit more to sit there.

There was a hint that a change was going to be made, what the change was, noone had any idea as the club have kept that to themselves til now.

We’re these rather long discussions maybe on the private members board rather this the main board as I don’t remember seeing anything.

I honestly don't remember which board, but I do know that those with Season Tickets in that section were given notice that they might have to move seats... I think in the spring of 2017.

Speedy
10-03-2019, 08:31 PM

The early bird discount is a bit odd, really inconsistent across the different ticket types.

Anyone know the logic?

Keith_M
10-03-2019, 09:07 PM
The early bird discount is a bit odd, really inconsistent across the different ticket types.

Anyone know the logic?

Leeann Dempster?

:wink:

The Spaceman
10-03-2019, 10:24 PM
Renewed! GGTTH.

HibbyAndy
09-04-2019, 04:34 PM
I'm trying to renew my 3 season tickets but the issue i have is one of my kids is no longer a youth but a student , So it's adding my 3 current season tickets to the basket to renew but no option to change youth to student

Billy Whizz
09-04-2019, 04:36 PM
I'm trying to renew my 3 season tickets but the issue i have is one of my kids is no longer a youth but a student , So it's adding my 3 current season tickets to the basket to renew but no option to change youth to student

Got a feeling you have to do all student tickets via TO
Maybe worth a quick email to them Andy
tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk

HibbyAndy
09-04-2019, 04:37 PM
Got a feeling you have to do all student tickets via TO
Maybe worth a quick email to them Andy
tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk

Thanks Billy :aok:

brianmc
09-04-2019, 05:03 PM
Any news on when the payment plan option goes live?

Power
09-04-2019, 05:08 PM
Any news on when the payment plan option goes live?

Club hopes to have V12 and ticketmaster linked up ASAP - ideally this week.

I’m waiting for that to go live too, my preferred payment option for me and the laddie.

brianmc
09-04-2019, 05:10 PM
Club hopes to have V12 and ticketmaster linked up ASAP - ideally this week.

I’m waiting for that to go live too, my preferred payment option for me and the laddie.

Thanks for the swift reply .

Hermit Crab
09-04-2019, 05:58 PM
Hope the PP is sorted before the EB deadline, unless they extend it of course

Scouse Hibee
09-04-2019, 06:07 PM

It will be extended in any case due to the lost time

leggeto
09-04-2019, 09:10 PM
It will be extended in any case due to the lost time

I hope so,still waiting to renew my 5 and need the payment plan to do it

Stevie Reid
09-04-2019, 09:35 PM

Club confirmed it would be extended:

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/9848

SteveHFC
10-04-2019, 02:35 PM
Early bird deadline has been extended until the 26th April.

Ronniekirk
10-04-2019, 03:08 PM

Great I will renew before then Heck has done a great job to date and even if we don’t qualify for Europe he deserves to be backed at the same Level Lennon was
Really looking forward to next Season now That wasn’t the case at the point Lennon left us in the Lurch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hermit Crab
11-04-2019, 04:45 AM

Have the club confirmed this? Couln't see anything on the fishy site.

Hermit Crab
11-04-2019, 04:47 AM

Have the club confirmed this? Couldn't see anything on the fishy site.

mvteng
11-04-2019, 08:38 AM

It says on the microsite "New date to be confirmed soon" - so certainly looks like there will be some sort of extension

http://seasontickets.hibernianfc.org.uk/

Sir David Gray
11-04-2019, 12:15 PM
It says on the microsite "New date to be confirmed soon" - so certainly looks like there will be some sort of extension

http://seasontickets.hibernianfc.org.uk/

I'm not doubting there will be an extension but it was just the certainty of the date being announced by a poster that was being queried as there doesn't appear to have been any official announcement as yet.

Skol
11-04-2019, 12:26 PM
It needs confirmed quickly. Would be handy if a fans rep could help out.

JXM73
11-04-2019, 01:13 PM
Payment plan now live 👍

SteveHFC
11-04-2019, 01:31 PM

I emailed them yesterday to ask and that's what they told me. :aok:

hibbymac
11-04-2019, 01:40 PM
Payment plan now live 👍

:agree: Just renewed mine through the new payment plan, all straight forward and confirmed within minutes. :flag:

leggeto
11-04-2019, 02:06 PM
:agree: Just renewed mine through the new payment plan, all straight forward and confirmed within minutes. :flag:

Brilliant, I'll do my lot tonight,thanks for the update

Power
11-04-2019, 02:08 PM
It needs confirmed quickly. Would be handy if a fans rep could help out.

All sorted - all hard work done by the operations team in the club with V12 and ticketmaster over the last two weeks.

“🎟 | We are pleased to confirm our new payment plan with V12 Finance will be live from 2pm this afternoon.

This is available online using our e-ticketing website.

➡ https://www.eticketing.co.uk/hibernianfc/

📅 | The early bird deadline has been extended until at 5pm on Friday 26th April.”

Stevie Reid
11-04-2019, 02:21 PM
Renewal sorted :flag:

HibbyAndy
20-05-2019, 04:30 PM
3 Renewed yesterday :hibees

Gmack7
20-05-2019, 04:49 PM
when does the seat swap thingy start?

Keith_M
20-05-2019, 05:24 PM

I think it's the 3rd of June.

HibbyAndy
20-05-2019, 06:06 PM

I think it's the 7th June

Iv'e renewed my 3 seats but i really wouldn't mind moving on ...Looking on the online planner though their really isn't 3 decent seats together anywhere in all 3 stands , So i'm not so sure how the procedure works , Is it an online job once season ticket seats are released ? Or is it a phone the ticket office job and try to get seats before anyone else as quickly as possible ?..

Worst case scenario i'm situated where i am and remain in the same seats and a helluva lot better than some of the seats that remain free online

Sir David Gray
20-05-2019, 06:19 PM

I think it's the 3rd of June.

I think it's the 7th June

Iv'e renewed my 3 seats but i really wouldn't mind moving on ...Looking on the online planner though their really isn't 3 decent seats together anywhere in all 3 stands , So i'm not so sure how the procedure works , Is it an online job once season ticket seats are released ? Or is it a phone the ticket office job and try to get seats before anyone else as quickly as possible ?..

Worst case scenario i'm situated where i am and remain in the same seats and a helluva lot better than some of the seats that remain free online

All season ticket seats that haven't been renewed are released for general sale on 7th June at 5pm.

Keith_M
20-05-2019, 07:57 PM
All season ticket seats that haven't been renewed are released for general sale on 7th June at 5pm.

Cheers, I obviously got that wrong.

:aok:

haagsehibby
20-05-2019, 09:00 PM

Is there not some sort of system whereby season ticket holders who have renewed can swap for a non-renewed seat before that seat goes on general sale?

Gmack7
21-05-2019, 04:38 PM
Is there not some sort of system whereby season ticket holders who have renewed can swap for a non-renewed seat before that seat goes on general sale?

1 thought thete was a week where seats could be swapped

Scouse Hibee
21-05-2019, 05:45 PM

Nearly right, Season ticket sales will stop for a short period on that date to allow those who have already purchased to swap seats. Once that grace period is over they will go on general sale.

Hermit Crab
21-05-2019, 07:44 PM
I'm reading on facebook that this V12 finance mob have pulled out? Have I missed something?

Ringothedog
21-05-2019, 08:02 PM
I'm reading on facebook that this V12 finance mob have pulled out? Have I missed something?

I hope not, but it won’t affect much as the finance deal has finished.