PDA

View Full Version : Joleon Lescott - Loan Coach

LustForLeith
06-03-2019, 09:17 PM
...a role that I did not appreciate existed until it flashed up on Sky Sports.

I’m all fairness it’s for Man City Who have dozens of players out in loan so he’s busy. I’m assuming most clubs use scouts to check on their players out in loan? By the sounds of it City are quite hands on with their loan players.

we are hibs
06-03-2019, 09:24 PM
...a role that I did not appreciate existed until it flashed up on Sky Sports.

I’m all fairness it’s for Man City Who have dozens of players out in loan so he’s busy. I’m assuming most clubs use scouts to check on their players out in loan? By the sounds of it City are quite hands on with their loan players.

He was at East Mains earlier this season to check up on Agyepong..No idea if he found him or not.

CmoantheHibs
06-03-2019, 09:33 PM
He was at East Mains earlier this season to check up on Agyepong..No idea if he found him or not.

He's easily found either on the treatment table itself or patiently waiting in the queue for his next session.

offshorehibby
06-03-2019, 10:07 PM
He was up last season checking on Barker, there was even speculation when his photo was snapped he was signing.

DetroitHibs
07-03-2019, 06:09 AM
What a great job that must be. First class travel and accommodation, taking in a game here and there, seeing new places. Wouldn’t mind a bit of that.

LustForLeith
08-03-2019, 09:44 PM
Weirdly enough I think I spotted him sitting in the reception before and after the game tonight!

Torto7
08-03-2019, 09:55 PM
Luka Ilic, Paulo Fernandes and Erik Palmer-Brown are currently on loans at NAC so I'd presume one of these guys will end up at us next season following the same path as BB and Agyepong.

Being the nerd I am I've already scouted them(watched youtube vids and checked wikipedia. Ilic would be my first choice so hopefully Lescott was up talking about that along with checking on Agyepong's hamstring woes. 2+2=5 and all of that.