PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: TICKET EXCHANGE IN OPERATION FOR FRIDAY'S MATCH WITH RANGERS

RSS Bot
04-03-2019, 04:50 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/9772)

Hibbyradge
04-03-2019, 04:59 PM
This is a good initiative.

It would be great if something could be done to incentivise the FF Family stand folk to return their seats if they're not able to attend.

overdrive
04-03-2019, 05:08 PM

It would be great if something could be done to incentivise the FF Family stand folk to return their seats if they're not able to attend.

They come up with their own incentives - selling them to opposition fans. A Celtic fan at work was offered the chance to buy tickets for the FF lower at an inflated price from a Hibs ST holder who had bought the tickets for his seats (obviously at face value).

Hibbyradge
04-03-2019, 05:14 PM
They come up with their own incentives - selling them to opposition fans. A Celtic fan at work was offered the chance to buy tickets for the FF lower at an inflated price from a Hibs ST holder who had bought the tickets for his seats (obviously at face value).

:grr:

Billy Whizz
04-03-2019, 05:47 PM

Adults can’t buy a seat in the FFL, unless they bring a kid with them

Malthibby
04-03-2019, 06:43 PM
Just put 3 up in the East, family have bxggered off & left me on me own.
GG

hibbysam
04-03-2019, 06:46 PM
Anyone know why I am unable to buy adult only tickets in the stadium? Trying to buy two, an adult and a child and cannot buy a child ticket anywhere?

Sir David Gray
04-03-2019, 06:47 PM
It makes the decision to give Sevco the full stand a bit unfortunate.

soul_driver
04-03-2019, 07:18 PM
Can't make the game since it was moved to Friday night so there's a good seat up for grabs in West Upper if anyone's looking.

Keith_M
04-03-2019, 07:25 PM

The Club did their bit in December, by keeping nearly half the seats in the South Stand for Hibs Fans.

Only a few hundred stepped up to the plate, so it's no surprise they didn't do it this time.

hibbysam
04-03-2019, 07:40 PM
The Club did their bit in December, by keeping nearly half the seats in the South Stand for Hibs Fans.

Only a few hundred stepped up to the plate, so it's no surprise they didn't do it this time.

The bottom tier was filled in December?

Sir David Gray
04-03-2019, 07:48 PM

I thought we did quite well for the huns game in December, it was the Celtic game a few days beforehand that was poorly attended in the south stand.

Billy Whizz
04-03-2019, 08:00 PM
I thought we did quite well for the huns game in December, it was the Celtic game a few days beforehand that was poorly attended in the south stand.

Remember the Rangers game was due to be played in October, before they got through to the Betfred Cup semi, so had much longer for ticket sales

Shrekko
04-03-2019, 08:04 PM

This is it and there’s no reasonable argument for the club to continue to lose vast sums of money 4 times a season. The club have been fair.

Nakedmanoncrack
04-03-2019, 08:16 PM
Usual loonies on Facebook livid about this perfectly reasonable initiative I see.

J-C
04-03-2019, 08:56 PM
I'm working friday night so won't be there, put my seat up for exchange and just got an e mail confirming ticket sold and £15 credited to my account. :greengrin

green day
04-03-2019, 09:01 PM

I am not sure - we might have a properly packed stadium on Friday - for a tv match - instead of a "sellout" with hundreds of empty seats behind the goal.

RMQ1967
05-03-2019, 07:48 PM

Absolutely the right decision. There will be hundreds of tickets available. Get the unused seats shifted & there will be plenty for everyone. Club directors are doing the right things for the financially and I'm glad they're in charge & not the fans.

Shrekko
05-03-2019, 08:02 PM
Absolutely the right decision. There will be hundreds of tickets available. Get the unused seats shifted & there will be plenty for everyone. Club directors are doing the right things for the financially and I'm glad they're in charge & not the fans.

They’ll probably earn just as much from resold tickets as they would from a smattering of Hibs fans in the South and won’t lose the guaranteed cash from Rangers.

No brainer and nobody can say they haven’t tried to play fair with the Hibs fans.

Sean1875
05-03-2019, 08:05 PM
They’ll probably earn just as much from resold tickets as they would from a smattering of Hibs fans in the South and won’t lose the guaranteed cash from Rangers.

No brainer and nobody can say they haven’t tried to play fair with the Hibs fans.

Agreed. Tickets have been on sale for weeks so the Hibs fans that really want to be there, will be. The board gave ample warning too that if home ticket sales were poor then they would offer Sevco the full stand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SquashedFrogg
05-03-2019, 08:45 PM
Usual loonies on Facebook livid about this perfectly reasonable initiative I see.

Still can't get my head around people still using Facebook. But that's another debate. You're right though. Very reasonable initiative.

J-C
06-03-2019, 08:15 AM

:agree:
How many games do we go to when we see many empty seats when ST holders cannot make the game and we have loads of spaces all over the place. This is a Cat A game so tickets are a priority, I put mine up for re sale and it's gone, I've been credited £15 will will go towards my new ST.

Greenbeard
06-03-2019, 08:27 AM
Two questions.
1. Why is this not done for every match? I can't get to ER on a regular basis, and can't this Friday, but when I can go, usually in a two or a four, e.g 'Well Sat 16th, the choice of seats is always extremely limited, unless right at the very end of the West. (Have sat in the very end seat before and had to lean into the person next to me to see the goal-line.)
2. Do the seats become available to buy online as soon as the online process is completed by the ST holder? i.e. if you are looking to buy, it is pot luck what seat where becomes available when. If that is the case, I wonder if it might be better to have a set time each day (12 Noon say?) when all the seats which have been made available in the preceding 24 hours are "released" for re-sale?

BoomtownHibees
06-03-2019, 08:29 AM
Two questions.
1. Why is this not done for every match? I can't get to ER on a regular basis, and can't this Friday, but when I can go, usually in a two or a four, e.g 'Well Sat 16th, the choice of seats is always extremely limited, unless right at the very end of the West. (Have sat in the very end seat before and had to lean into the person next to me to see the goal-line.)
2. Do the seats become available to buy online as soon as the online process is completed by the ST holder? i.e. if you are looking to buy, it is pot luck what seat where becomes available when. If that is the case, I wonder if it might be better to have a set time each day (12 Noon say?) when all the seats which have been made available in the preceding 24 hours are "released" for re-sale?

To answer your first question, it only makes sense for Hibs to do it if the game is close/likely to sell out

Swedish hibee
06-03-2019, 09:45 AM
Two questions.

Hibs don't sell out every game so then Hibs would be losing money.

Greenbeard
06-03-2019, 11:53 AM
Hibs don't sell out every game so then Hibs would be losing money.
Aye, fair do's. But it always amazes me how few seats are available online for non-Cat A games.
Wonder, would folk offering their tickets for exchange be happy with less of an incentive return for lesser games which are not sold out, say £5? There have been occasions I have not attended due to not being able to get 2 to 4 decent seats together,so maybe this would balance out. TBH I'd even pay a £5 supplement in such circs for decent seat rather than the very end seat, or the lower SE corner.

Hermit Crab
06-03-2019, 12:37 PM
Hell of a lot of folk releasing their seats, didn't think that many folk couldn't make a Friday night game!

JOD
06-03-2019, 07:07 PM
I'm confused.

The Mrs cannot go on Friday but when I go into Manage Seats it states I have no seats
to manage.

I Have 3 x ST's in FF upper. We are Seniors. Does that make a difference ???

green day
06-03-2019, 07:09 PM
I'm confused.

The Mrs cannot go on Friday but when I go into Manage Seats it states I have no seats
to manage.

I Have 3 x ST's in FF upper. We are Seniors. Does that make a difference ???

Have you got the laptop switched on?

JOD
06-03-2019, 07:11 PM
Have you got the laptop switched on?

PC m8 sitting at it just now. :wink:

Billy Whizz
06-03-2019, 07:22 PM
PC m8 sitting at it just now.

Sign in
Then you need to go Hibs v Rangers
You’ll then get options that say,
Choose my own seat/ Find seats for me/ Ticketing exchange
Click on Ticketing Exchange

JOD
06-03-2019, 07:40 PM
Sign in
Then you need to go Hibs v Rangers
You’ll then get options that say,
Choose my own seat/ Find seats for me/ Ticketing exchange
Click on Ticketing Exchange

Yeah done all that. States no seats to exchange.
I thought it might be something to do with it being a senior concession
season ticket that the ticket exchange scheme wont apply.

Will check with T O tomorrow. Thx.

Billy Whizz
06-03-2019, 07:42 PM
Yeah done all that. States no seats to exchange.
I thought it might be something to do with it being a senior concession
season ticket that the ticket exchange scheme wont apply.

Will check with T O tomorrow. Thx.

Think it’s changed since yesterday. Then you could log on and then sell anyone’s seat in your network😎
Have you got a login and password for your wife, that you can do this for

simple
07-03-2019, 12:01 PM
Anyone looking for 2 or 3 seats together in the east, my mates have put up section 40, row FF, seats 86, 87 & 88.

James Stephen
07-03-2019, 12:26 PM
I have just put one up, bang in middle of East.

Keith_M
07-03-2019, 12:47 PM
I think it's great that people are actually making use of the seat release. This will benefit the club and, if you're an adult ST holder, will get you a discount toward your ST renewal if the seat is then re-sold.

Win-win, surely.

:aok:

JJP
07-03-2019, 12:52 PM
I just bought one ticket from the ticket exchange programme. Didn’t ask if I wanted to collect or print at home. I’ll assume I have to collect.

Loopz
08-03-2019, 10:16 AM
I just bought one ticket from the ticket exchange programme. Didn’t ask if I wanted to collect or print at home. I’ll assume I have to collect.

Just released 3 in middle of East.

GreenCastle
08-03-2019, 11:50 AM
Have they turned off the ticket exchange?

Can't seem to find it ?

I have a friend who can't make it so was planning to release seat for them.

bingo70
08-03-2019, 11:52 AM
Have they turned off the ticket exchange?

Can't seem to find it ?

I have a friend who can't make it so was planning to release seat for them.

Wondered the same. I looked online last night to try and release my sons ticket but the option wasn’t there.

GreenCastle
08-03-2019, 11:54 AM
Wondered the same. I looked online last night to try and release my sons ticket but the option wasn’t there.

It says they sometimes turn it off 3 hours before KO ?

Unless they are trying to resell remaining unsold seats?

How do I exchange my seat?
Relisting your seat takes just five minutes. Please read the below step by step guide on how to release your seat to the Ticket Exchange.

Login to your account
Select fixture and manage tickets
Seat listing will appear and show a blue box to allow you to sell tickets
Before clicking, tick the seats you want to list, then ‘sell tickets’ box
Select the time you want to list this until (default setting would be when the exchange closes, generally 3 hours prior to kick off)
Click ‘Complete sale’
The value of your seat will be displayed. This is the amount you will receive as credit on your account should your seat be purchased by another supporter
Check and tick Terms and Conditions
Complete Purchase

You will then receive an email stating this has been listed. If your seat is purchased you will receive a further confirmation email. If you are listing multiple seats, you may have to follow the above for each.
To purchase a ticket through Ticket Exchange
Buying seats takes just five minutes. Please read the below step by step guide on how to buy Ticket Exchange seats.

Login to your account
Select the fixture
Use the Interactive Seating Map or the Ticket Exchange tab to select your seat
Proceed to check out as normal

Loopz
08-03-2019, 12:08 PM

Relisting your seat takes just five minutes. Please read the below step by step guide on how to release your seat to the Ticket Exchange.

Login to your account
Select the time you want to list this until (default setting would be when the exchange closes, generally 3 hours prior to kick off)
Click ‘Complete sale’
The value of your seat will be displayed. This is the amount you will receive as credit on your account should your seat be purchased by another supporter
Complete Purchase

You will then receive an email stating this has been listed. If your seat is purchased you will receive a further confirmation email. If you are listing multiple seats, you may have to follow the above for each.
Buying seats takes just five minutes. Please read the below step by step guide on how to buy Ticket Exchange seats.

Login to your account
Select the fixture

CoG, I had to go to ER and release tickets this morning as the ticket site
kept telling me I had zero tickets to manage. It took the girl in the office about 30 secs. I also had a wee moan as I could not get anyone to answer the phone despite calling for 2 days.

bingo70
08-03-2019, 12:38 PM

Login to your account
Click ‘Complete sale’
Complete Purchase

Login to your account
Select the fixture

I got as far as step two as I couldn’t even see the manage tickets option after logging in.

Probably my fault but wasn’t that fussed for selling it anyway in case I get a last minute shout from a mate wanting it.

Billy Whizz
08-03-2019, 02:09 PM
I got as far as step two as I couldn’t even see the manage tickets option after logging in.

Probably my fault but wasn’t that fussed for selling it anyway in case I get a last minute shout from a mate wanting it.

Can you still upgrade it after 6.45pm?

bingo70
08-03-2019, 02:43 PM
Can you still upgrade it after 6.45pm?

I’ve no idea, I’ve never needed to. When I said last minute, I didn’t actually mean that last minute 😉

I would have thought so though, don’t see any reason why not?

Billy Whizz
08-03-2019, 02:55 PM
I’ve no idea, I’ve never needed to. When I said last minute, I didn’t actually mean that last minute ��

I would have thought so though, don’t see any reason why not?

Just said that on the official site, after 6.45pm TO will only be dealing with queries

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/9785

Johnny Clash
08-03-2019, 03:11 PM
Is there an email address to contact the ticket office?

I found one I used before: tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk but not sure if it’s still correct?

Phone is constantly engaged and when I log into my e-ticket account it says I currently do not have any tickets that can be managed. I’m just trying to release 2 in the East for tonight.

Billy Whizz
08-03-2019, 03:12 PM
Is there an email address to contact the ticket office?

I found one I used before: tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk but not sure if it’s still correct?

Phone is constantly engaged and when I log into my e-ticket account it says I currently do not have any tickets that can be managed. I’m just trying to release 2 in the East for tonight.

That’s the correct email address