PDA

View Full Version : Own up!

sauzee6_2
02-03-2019, 09:11 PM
I was at Tynie in December 1999 when we beat hearts 0-3.

During the match a Hibs fan threw a pie at the heats keeper Anti Niemi.

When the police / stewards began looking for the culprit, everyone went quiet, however when Frank Sauzee came to the crowd and gestured who it was, hundreds of fans pointed out the culprit.

That was one of the strongest bonds I’ve witnessed between the club and fans.

Whom ever threw the bottle(s) today was bang out of order, as supporters we need to stamp this out and make sure we have a proactive role in naming and shaming the culprit.

The CCTV will catch you. Admit your fault and face the consequences for the club and your own benifit.

Leith Green
02-03-2019, 09:21 PM
I was at Tynie in December 1999 when we beat hearts 0-3.

During the match a Hibs fan threw a pie at the heats keeper Anti Niemi.

When the police / stewards began looking for the culprit, everyone went quiet, however when Frank Sauzee came to the crowd and gestured who it was, hundreds of fans pointed out the culprit.

That was one of the strongest bonds I’ve witnessed between the club and fans.

Whom ever threw the bottle(s) today was bang out of order, as supporters we need to stamp this out and make sure we have a proactive role in naming and shaming the culprit.

The CCTV will catch you. Admit your fault and face the consequences for the club and your own benifit.

Wasnt that the 0-0 game the first game of next season? Agathe missed a sitter

judas
03-03-2019, 03:50 PM
Wasnt that the 0-0 game the first game of next season? Agathe missed a sitter

Yes it was

Since452
03-03-2019, 03:55 PM
The majority of Hibs fans aren't on Hibs.net unfortunately

Hermit Crab
03-03-2019, 03:59 PM
With the amount of cameras covering the game last night as well as cctv in the stands the bottle thrower will be on borrowed time.

Equally he smoke bomb throwers and flare holders in the Celtic end should also be identified and banned.

Crab apple
03-03-2019, 04:07 PM
With the amount of cameras covering the game last night as well as cctv in the stands the bottle thrower will be on borrowed time.

Equally he smoke bomb throwers and flare holders in the Celtic end should also be identified and banned.

That's what I'd have thought too. It's surprising that the Yam who threw the coin at Lennon still hasn't been identified given the cameras and CCTV at Tincastle.