PDA

View Full Version : Horgans fitness

ac1
02-03-2019, 08:23 PM
Horgan has been one of our better players this season but why cant he last 90 minutes? He was completely done after 50 minutes tonight - I can understand it slightly against Celtic when you are chasing the ball all game but it seems he runs out of steam after 55 minutes every game. He needs to work on his fitness

where'stheslope
02-03-2019, 08:32 PM
Horgan has been one of our better players this season but why cant he last 90 minutes? He was completely done after 50 minutes tonight - I can understand it slightly against Celtic when you are chasing the ball all game but it seems he runs out of steam after 55 minutes every game. He needs to work on his fitness
That could be the reason we were able to get him?

The Harp Awakes
02-03-2019, 08:51 PM

He worked his socks off for the time he was on the pitch tonight. I agree though, he can't do it for 90 mins.

ac1
02-03-2019, 08:55 PM
Have no compaints about his work rate while he is on the pitch but maybe he needs to use his energy better to last longer.

We are missing the pace and energy of Boyle as well but he probably would not have been enough to beat Celtic tonight.

Forza Fred
03-03-2019, 06:27 AM
Hopefully most of our squad for next season will be on board in time to go through an entire pre season training programme.

I know it will be difficult to ensure, but I believe there are enormous benefits to be gained if we can do it.

Heisenberg
03-03-2019, 06:30 AM

It’s because he’s only got wee legs.

GreenLake
03-03-2019, 06:38 AM
Diet and lifestyle maybe. Looked good though with bags of talent for the first half. I missed the second.

Sammy7nil
03-03-2019, 08:41 AM
It’s because he’s only got wee legs.

That is racist :wink: