PDA

View Full Version : Incident In The West

LustForLeith
02-03-2019, 07:01 PM
Anyone know if the guy who appeared to be quite unwell in the lower west during the second half is okay? Fingers crossed.

TelaStella
02-03-2019, 07:11 PM
All happened right beside me. Guy made a comeback towards the end of the game so assuming all is well. Looked a bit of a scare at first

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LustForLeith
02-03-2019, 07:46 PM
All happened right beside me. Guy made a comeback towards the end of the game so assuming all is well. Looked a bit of a scare at first

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the update. Hope the guys alright. It puts thins into perspective.

H113EE5
02-03-2019, 09:11 PM
Thanks for the update. Hope the guys alright. It puts thins into perspective.

Sitting next to him in the back row of the West...… he was feeling unwell, pains in the chest and sweating. (we'd already had a bit of a fright when a guy in front fell asleep, during the first half, and we though he could have been a goner!) Called a steward, who came up had a look; went back and he reported to his supervisor. Five minutes later she came up had a look and radioed for a First Aider. Two arrived after another few minutes, had a look and then they radioed for paramedics (glad it turned out to be OK, cause the delay in getting proper treatment seemed ages) Anyway, the guy was carried/walked/fell down the steps to a waiting wheelchair. The talk was now there could be a spare seat in the West stand when lo and behold, he came marching back up Lazarus-like to take his seat (this after we went 2 down, so lots of credit to him, as many were walking in the other direction). That and the spat with an infiltration of Celtic fans in the leather seats next to us made watching the crowd more exciting that the cr@p on the pitch. :greengrin:greengrin