PDA

View Full Version : Premier sports - currie/juniper green/balerno

puff the dragon
02-03-2019, 12:09 PM
Anyone know if any of the boozers in currie, junny or balerno have this cowboy channel for today’s game?

Future17
02-03-2019, 12:25 PM
I can't help, but I think you've broken a record for how long a thread like this has been up before anyone has posted about tickets being available, bus routes from Currie etc.

MickeyEdwards
02-03-2019, 12:53 PM
I can't help, but I think you've broken a record for how long a thread like this has been up before anyone has posted about tickets being available, bus routes from Currie etc.
Interestly, I and my other half intended to go to the game tonight (last minute thought this morning) but the online ticket system wouldn’t let us buy 2 out of a group of 3 tickets in the West so we decided not to go to sit separately.
i’m sure many of you might well have done that but we’ll find another solution and Hibs may be down the price of 2 tickets they could have had from us.
:confused:

davhibby
02-03-2019, 12:54 PM
Phone the ticket office and I'm sure they'll sort it for you

Swedish hibee
02-03-2019, 12:58 PM
Interestly, I and my other half intended to go to the game tonight (last minute thought this morning) but the online ticket system wouldn’t let us buy 2 out of a group of 3 tickets in the West so we decided not to go to sit separately.
i’m sure many of you might well have done that but we’ll find another solution and Hibs may be down the price of 2 tickets they could have had from us.

Just sit anywhere ffs. It's only two 45 minutes you wont see each other. I've sat in the same room longer with folk and never spoke.

Billy Whizz
02-03-2019, 01:01 PM

I’d just buy them, when you get in, you’ll probably be able to find 3 together somewhere

MickeyEdwards
02-03-2019, 01:16 PM
Just sit anywhere ffs. It's only two 45 minutes you wont see each other. I've sat in the same room longer with folk and never spoke.
Thanks for your advice but we both like football & Hibs very much but not to the extent that we will sit separately when other options are open to us.
Doubtless there will be incredulity at this but everyone has different preferences in life.
I could have had 2 (from a 3) together earlier today online but leaving another single seat and maybe not selling 3 rather than selling 2 then was the choice that the ticketing system is programmed to deliver.
Disappointing for us but maybe others got together? :wink:

hibIBZ
02-03-2019, 01:28 PM
Thanks for your advice but we both like football & Hibs very much but not to the extent that we will sit separately when other options are open to us.
Doubtless there will be incredulity at this but everyone has different preferences in life.
I could have had 2 (from a 3) together earlier today online but leaving another single seat and maybe not selling 3 rather than selling 2 then was the choice that the ticketing system is programmed to deliver.
Disappointing for us but maybe others got together? :wink:
Just had a look and there is plenty or areas with tickets left were the system would allow you to buy 2 together. Unless you are very pedantic over where you sit, there was plenty of options.

MickeyEdwards
02-03-2019, 01:50 PM
Just had a look and there is plenty or areas with tickets left were the system would allow you to buy 2 together. Unless you are very pedantic over where you sit, there was plenty of options.

Thanks!
We have different views on preferred places to sit in the stadium!
i guess we are too choosy! 👍

pontius pilate
02-03-2019, 01:55 PM
Going back to your original question do you have anything using and Android operating system or even a smart t.v? If so I would download Mobdro and try and watch it on the t.v

jgl07
02-03-2019, 01:56 PM
Thanks!

You are talking Bollox. There are tickets available in pairs throughout the stadium apart from one block in the East and a couple in the West.

OsloHibs
02-03-2019, 02:22 PM
Thanks!

Your on the wind up. I'll take the one seat at the cup final and give you a wave whilst your watching it on the telly.

MickeyEdwards
03-03-2019, 10:56 AM
Your on the wind up. I'll take the one seat at the cup final and give you a wave whilst your watching it on the telly.

Over a long number of years I’ve stood or sat in every part of ER, some good some not so good.
that I have a preference for where I want to watch a match from is a perfectly reasonable thing to decide to do.
Away matches can be a nightmare if someone who has had far too much alcohol gets the seat(s) in front of my group - we all pay the same ticket price but some folk don’t seem to agree with giving fellow supporters respect.
I hope that helps put my position more clearly for you.
We all have preferred choices for everything, try and accept the views and reasonable actions of others.
PS haven’t missed a Hampden match for many years - always sit in South Stand Upper! 👍
😉