PDA

View Full Version : Next up - Celtic

Billy Whizz
01-03-2019, 05:32 PM
Starting to really look forward to the game now. We weren’t in much form a few weeks ago, but 4 back to back wins have given me some hope for tomorrow

This is a really big game for Hibs. Watched PH’ s pre match interviews and he just oozes confidence. He said that NL knows the players, but not what he’s going to tell them to do.

Tactically going to be an interesting game, Celtic have so much pace, and are frightening on the counter attack, they are however quite weak in central defence, and can be careless with passing, I’m presuming this will be a priority for our front players, to close them down at every opportunity

Can’t see too many surprises in our line up, as we don’t have much more than was in the 18 on Wednesday

wookie70
01-03-2019, 05:37 PM
Hard to predict this one. Celtic looked terrible against Hearts but still won and as you say have some very quick players. We lack pace and that will be an issue. However, when we beat them at ER in the last game we were in their faces. They couldn't cope with that on Wednesday and that is the game Heck seems to want to play. We have every chance and I'll confidently predict it won't be 0-0

Since452
01-03-2019, 06:15 PM
Celtic are the overwhelming favourites and rightly so. Won 7 domestic trophies on the trot but we have a very decent record against them at Easter Road. Players with a point to prove against an ex manager who lost the plot. It's a game Lennon would rather not have had so soon. It's a game Kamberi and co would want right now. It's very tasty to say the least. Can't wait. The atmosphere will be electric.

Franck Stanton
01-03-2019, 07:05 PM
IF we are to have any chance of winning tomorrow, we will have to play a lot better than we did on Wed night. True, Celtic didn't exactly set the Heather on fire v the game but, but that type of performance from them is very rare.