PDA

View Full Version : The conspiracy continues...

DetroitHibs
28-02-2019, 08:37 PM
Just listened to our gaffer at the press conference and he was asked about Celtic, Lennon and the players. His words. "He's got new player, he's been with them two weeks" About the 8:15 mark. I'm sure it was just a slip of the tongue, or I completely misread what he was talking about.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hxBcpL3d07I

Diclonius
28-02-2019, 08:44 PM
Just listened to our gaffer at the press conference and he was asked about Celtic, Lennon and the players. His words. "He's got new player, he's been with them two weeks" About the 8:15 mark. I'm sure it was just a slip of the tongue, or I completely misread what he was talking about.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hxBcpL3d07I

He definitely says he's been with the players two weeks. I find that hard to believe.

Captain Trips
28-02-2019, 08:48 PM
He definitely says he's been with the players two weeks. I find that hard to believe.

I think he was just mixing up his own time when talking of Lennon

DetroitHibs
28-02-2019, 08:48 PM

Replayed it 2-3 times, I'm sure that's what he says :confused:

FilipinoHibs
28-02-2019, 08:54 PM
Replayed it 2-3 times, I'm sure that's what he says :confused:

Lennon said not even had a training session before game at Tynie.

Keyser Sauzee
28-02-2019, 08:55 PM
He says 2 weeks but It’s a mistake. Lennon only took over yesterday

DetroitHibs
28-02-2019, 08:59 PM
Lennon said not even had a training session before game at Tynie.

For the record, I don't think Lennon has been there for two weeks, just found it amusing while listening.

pacoluna
28-02-2019, 09:01 PM
They keep on saying will it be trickier due to lennon knowing the squad? He knows nothing about omeonga nor McNulty.. the latter being one of the big reasons for our turn around in form.

Springbank
28-02-2019, 09:08 PM
he doesn't know how to play Milligan or Horgan either, I'd say...

Hibbyradge
28-02-2019, 09:29 PM
he doesn't know how to play Milligan or Horgan either, I'd say...

Or David Gray or Kamberi. :wink:

1van Sprou7e
28-02-2019, 09:36 PM
They keep on saying will it be trickier due to lennon knowing the sqaud? He knows nothing about omeonga nor McNulty.. the latter being one of the big reasons for our turn around in form.

Were they not targeted by Lennon? Or at least we were targeting them when he was still here

1van Sprou7e
28-02-2019, 09:37 PM
I think he was just mixing up his own time when talking of Lennon

I think this is likely

tonyrougier123
28-02-2019, 09:40 PM
Im sure celtic only contacted him on monday it was reported 😂.hilarious stuff getting spouted.it makes scottish football interesting this whole wee episode.bottom line lets pump them on saturday.

Hibs90
28-02-2019, 09:40 PM
Pretty sure he just meant to say "2 days" instead of weeks.

Hibee Mac
28-02-2019, 10:01 PM
I thought it was interesting in Omeonga's interview he jokingly said that he trained under Lennon for exactly "2 days and 45 mins".

Surely that means that something did happen 45 mins into the 3rd day which set in motion Lennon's departure?

jeffers
28-02-2019, 10:03 PM
I thought it was interesting in Omeonga's interview he jokingly said that he trained under Lennon for exactly "2 days and 45 mins".

Surely that means that something did happen 45 mins into the 3rd day which set in motion Lennon's departure?

I thought the 45 minutes were the first half against Motherwell.

tonyrougier123
28-02-2019, 10:03 PM

I think he ment 2 days training and 45 minutes game time against well on the wednesday.

heretoday
28-02-2019, 10:12 PM
They keep on saying will it be trickier due to lennon knowing the sqaud? He knows nothing about omeonga nor McNulty.. the latter being one of the big reasons for our turn around in form.

And most of our team will have full on knowledge of the Celtic guys which I'm sure Heck will take note of.

Eyrie
28-02-2019, 10:45 PM
Or David Gray or Kamberi. :wink:

Lennon was very good at neutralising both of them :offski:

overdrive
28-02-2019, 10:53 PM
They keep on saying will it be trickier due to lennon knowing the squad? He knows nothing about omeonga nor McNulty.. the latter being one of the big reasons for our turn around in form.

He signed and played Omeonga, so he will definitely know something about him. Plus I’m sure we were trying to sign McNulty when Lennon was still here.

The one he may not know about are Johnson (and I think he might have been a Lennon target given the Leicester and Heskey connection) and Bigiriama.

The 90+2
28-02-2019, 10:59 PM
Lennon was very good at neutralising both of them :offski:

What puzzles me is why McLaren never got it tight. He wanted out since October never played hardly but Snakey never called him out?

Flo’ changed his agent maybe?

Even Rocky got called a ****bag basically, well out of order. It’s like he was going through the ones contracted to the club but not the loan ones. Baffling.

BILLYHIBS
01-03-2019, 06:21 AM
I think PH was just fed up giving the same answer to the questions and was starting to get brain freeze

:greengrin

superfurryhibby
01-03-2019, 07:27 AM
What puzzles me is why McLaren never got it tight. He wanted out since October never played hardly but Snakey never called him out?

Even Rocky got called a ****bag basically, well out of order. It’s like he was going through the ones contracted to the club but not the loan ones. Baffling.

Your patter is absolutely rank rotten.

Keith_M
01-03-2019, 07:51 AM
Jeezo!

:rolleyes:

Tobias Funke
01-03-2019, 08:57 AM
Your patter is absolutely rank rotten.

:top marks

Hiber-nation
01-03-2019, 09:02 AM

Up there with the strangest posts ever on here.

poolman
01-03-2019, 09:04 AM

Bout time you were given the ejector button

Tarrahib
01-03-2019, 03:25 PM
I hope he does not try in the close season to target those two and Bogdan for Celtic.It was him who was involved in all these loan signings for us .

Fife-Hibee
01-03-2019, 03:42 PM
When we win tomorrow he won’t be there in the close season ! 😉

Allant1981
01-03-2019, 05:06 PM

Best sticking on ignore, only down side is when someone quotes him you have to read his rubbish

Johnny Clash
01-03-2019, 05:30 PM

Baffling post more like. It’s like you’re possessed with childish hatred.

Hibs90
01-03-2019, 05:37 PM

Why? For having an opinion?

superfurryhibby
01-03-2019, 05:49 PM

Aye, of course. People get punted all the time for that right enough.

Are you even more bored than me?

cabbageandribs1875
01-03-2019, 05:58 PM

who ? :confused:

cabbageandribs1875
01-03-2019, 05:59 PM

again :wink:

pacoluna
01-03-2019, 07:38 PM

That's a better of a username 😂😂😂😂😂

Obscene omeonga 😂