PDA

View Full Version : Ryan Gauld

yerauldda
28-02-2019, 11:24 AM
Pretty excited for the return of Gauld to compliment a midfield that seems to be flourishing under new management. McNulty and Kamberi should bang them in with service from him, Omeonga and Horgan.

MWHIBBIES
28-02-2019, 11:26 AM
Can't play all those guys in the same team.

04Sauzee
28-02-2019, 11:29 AM
Pretty excited for the return of Gauld to compliment a midfield that seems to be flourishing under new management. McNulty and Kamberi should bang them in with service from him, Omeonga and Horgan.

Just having extra bodies to choose from will be great, Gauld and Agyempong with Bartley back last night. Not sure what's up with Whittaker and Johnson

Hibernian32
28-02-2019, 11:30 AM
Scoring goals and winning games without arguably our most creative player, very good headache for Hecky to have

Billy McKirdy
28-02-2019, 12:06 PM
I almost forgot all about him, a tribute our good run I suppose

AllyT
28-02-2019, 12:09 PM
Just having extra bodies to choose from will be great, Gauld and Agyempong with Bartley back last night. Not sure what's up with Whittaker and Johnson

Suspended last 2 games I think

adhibs
28-02-2019, 01:26 PM
Having him behind McNulty could be brilliant. Hopefully he's back sooner rather than later.

Torto7
28-02-2019, 01:59 PM
Having him behind McNulty could be brilliant. Hopefully he's back sooner rather than later.

Yeah i thought this too. MM movement with Gaulds vision could be drool worthy. Although I'm not sure how we can achieve this. PH seems to like the flat 4 in he middle of the park. I'm not sure Gauld has the engine from there, he could play off Flo or MM up front but none of us would want that front pairing broken up I would think. It's a conundrum for the boss but a good one.

I would like to sign Gauld even if he doesn't really impress too much until the end of the season and provided it's not going to stretch us too thin on the financials. His technical skill and vision will always be there he just needs the right conditions to bring it out.

erin go bragh
28-02-2019, 02:20 PM
Suspended last 2 games I think

Sure it was a two game ban . Should have been available for last nights game . Would guess he must have picked up an injury in training.

04Sauzee
28-02-2019, 02:24 PM
Sure it was a two game ban . Should have been available for last nights game . Would guess he must have picked up an injury in training.

Sure he missed the game before suspension due to injury also. Not a good start for the boy hopefully back soon

Diclonius
28-02-2019, 02:26 PM
Based on what Hecky said last week I'd guess we're looking at Rangers/Motherwell?