PDA

View Full Version : Onwards and upwards for next season!

147lothian
28-02-2019, 11:01 AM
After the car crash of a season we've had, ie losing McGinn, McGeouch and Allan in one foul swoop can never be underestimated. Just making it into the top six will mark a remarkable achievement and augur well for next season when we get arguably our best 2 players back from injury in Porteous and Boyle in Heckingottom's first full season in charge.

Nevi_SOL
28-02-2019, 11:08 AM
There is still 30 points to play for

worcesterhibby
28-02-2019, 11:14 AM
Don't wish your life away...plenty of fun still to be had this season..I was bouncing round the living room after last nights away win singing "Heckbottomed Girls you make the Rockin World Go Round !" in my best Freddie Mercury impression :greengrin:greengrin

SChibs
28-02-2019, 11:15 AM
After the car crash of a season we've had, ie losing McGinn, McGeouch and Allan in one foul swoop can never be underestimated. Just making it into the top six will mark a remarkable achievement and augur well for next season when we get arguably our best 2 players back from injury in Porteous and Boyle in Heckingottom's first full season in charge.

In regards to Boyle coming back in I think Mallan will be struggling to get in the pitch. He's been playing right mid but Boyle imo is a better option out there. Mallan is best behind the strikers and we have Allan coming in for that job. Hopefully he cements a role in the squad though.

Next season is indeed looking bright. I think McGregor will be phased out with Porteous stepping into his shoes. If Hanlon can get over his current poor spell I think they could be a solid partnership for a couple of seasons.

PatHead
28-02-2019, 11:17 AM
This season is far from over. We have to aim for at least 4th and to get back to Hampden. Just got to take one game at a time though.

Roll on Saturday!

Northernhibee
28-02-2019, 11:17 AM
Heckys on fire
Craig Levein is terrified

SteveHFC
28-02-2019, 05:50 PM
Don't wish your life away...plenty of fun still to be had this season..I was bouncing round the living room after last nights away win singing "Heckbottomed Girls you make the Rockin World Go Round !" in my best Freddie Mercury impression :greengrin:greengrin

:not worth