PDA

View Full Version : Announcement Hibs.net Donation to Hibernian FC

Pretty Boy
28-02-2019, 10:31 AM
The admin team at hibs.net are delighted to announce that this week we have made a donation of £11000 to the club.

Following on from a meeting last week we have been advised the money will be used to fund further analysis equipment able to be used across the levels at the club from 1st team downwards.

In an increasingly competitive social media market we have had another great year. Thanks to all of you who continue to post on and read the forum regularly for your support. It costs around £4000 a year to keep the site up and running; under the current 'ownership' we have always tried to ensure as much excess money as possible ends up back with the club. The latest donation means we have now spent £100 000 with the club in various forms including donations, equipment purchases and shirt sponsorships.

Thank you once again for your support and for allowing us to support our club.

Is It On....
28-02-2019, 10:34 AM
The admin team at hibs.net are delighted to announce that this week we have made a donation of £11000 to the club.

Following on from a meeting last week we have been advised the money will be used to fund further analysis equipment able to be used across the levels at the club from 1st team downwards.

In an increasingly competitive social media market we have had another great year. Thanks to all of you who continue to post on and read the forum regularly for your support. It costs around £4000 a year to keep the site up and running; under the current 'ownership' we have always tried to ensure as much excess money as possible ends up back with the club. The latest donation means we have now spent £100 000 with the club in various forms including donations, equipment purchases and shirt sponsorships.

How do I make a donation to Hibs.net?

Peevemor
28-02-2019, 10:36 AM
How do I make a donation to Hibs.net?

I'll send you my bank details and I'll take care of it... :greengrin

DarlingtonHibee
28-02-2019, 10:56 AM

Fantastic!!!

matty_f
28-02-2019, 11:00 AM
This is brilliant, to reach £100k is no small achievement and we can only do this through the continued use of the site by our visitors, registered users, and private members especially who keep the site's lights on.

Thank you to all the users. Hibs.net, for all the flak that folk throw at us, is a brilliant forum imho, I'm never surprised we're as busy as we are but we don't take it for granted.

worcesterhibby
28-02-2019, 11:19 AM
amazing achievement, well done everyone concerned...out of interest do you guys ever publish the split of income between advertising and PM memberships...no real reason for asking just curious.

The Pointer
28-02-2019, 11:21 AM
Well done and thanks for all your hard work. It's always the first place I go to for 'insight'. 😊

BILLYHIBS
28-02-2019, 11:45 AM

:faf:

givescotlandfreedom
28-02-2019, 11:51 AM
Fantastic. Well done to all concerned.

Is It On....
28-02-2019, 03:05 PM

Ha ha ha

Iggy Pope
28-02-2019, 03:12 PM
Well done all.

Hibernia&Alba
28-02-2019, 03:42 PM
Magnificent work. A special well done to the admins for making it happen :not worth

BILLYHIBS
01-03-2019, 08:38 AM
:thumbsup:

Greenbeard
01-03-2019, 09:12 AM
Great news and a healthy provision of outside funds so I trust there is an open tender process for provision of the additional analysis equipment, with KPIs set and regular assessment reports from Hibs on the objective effectiveness of the spend, plus an end-of-year review meeting? :wink:
I'll away and put the kettle oan tae bile ma heid.

jonty
02-03-2019, 02:09 PM
£11,000 is a fantastic amount of money and not to be sniffed at.
£100,000 over the years is pretty impressive.
And who can forget the banner on the FF stand - Persevered :greengrin

Lago
02-03-2019, 04:12 PM
Excellent 👏

calumhibee1
02-03-2019, 04:22 PM
Superb.