PDA

View Full Version : West of Scotland FC supporter?

Bostonhibby
27-02-2019, 03:21 PM
Or will Will the meejah report him as a Scottish cup supporter?

Beast

BBC News - Man jailed for spitting on Catholic priest outside church
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-47387094

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

Smartie
27-02-2019, 05:32 PM
Colourful promenade enthusiast?

Keith_M
27-02-2019, 05:37 PM
Normally when somebody misbehaves at an Orange Walk, they're referred to as 'hangers on'.

To distinguish them, from the fine, upstanding, inclusive Orangemen and women

scooby
27-02-2019, 05:45 PM
What kind of society do we live in that actually allows these erseholes to march through our streets.

superfurryhibby
27-02-2019, 05:47 PM
What kind of society do we live in that actually allows these erseholes to march through our streets.

Agreed, shameful that this is still allowed.

Hibernian Verse
27-02-2019, 05:48 PM
What kind of society do we live in that actually allows these erseholes to march through our streets.Modern Day Scotland.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Hibs07p
28-07-2019, 07:09 AM
....apparently now known as Protesters after chanting 'F*** the Pope' as reported in the S**.
Clearly singing a sevco sectarian song in the video, why do these ****bag reporters not report it for what it is, and more importantly, will the police act and arrest those involved? I think we all know the answer to that one.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/4535749/republican-flute-band-march-glasgow-anti-catholic-taunts-protesters-call-it-out/

GGTTH
Scottish Cup Winners 2016

Pretty Boy
28-07-2019, 07:41 AM
....apparently now known as Protesters after chanting 'F*** the Pope' as reported in the S**.
Clearly singing a sevco sectarian song in the video, why do these ****bag reporters not report it for what it is, and more importantly, will the police act and arrest those involved? I think we all know the answer to that one.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/4535749/republican-flute-band-march-glasgow-anti-catholic-taunts-protesters-call-it-out/

GGTTH

In the interests of parity, and apologies for possibly straying into whataboutery, the guys in the organised match aren't much better.

I've always been critical of the Orange Order and their marches so I'm not going to be hypocritical and laud a Republican march. If a group like the James Connolly Society can see the benefit of ending public marches then surely others can do likewise. People can belong to whatever groups they like but the cock measuring contests at this time of year is the behaviour of overgrown children; they ALL need to grow up.

PatHead
28-07-2019, 08:06 AM
In the interests of parity, and apologies for possibly straying into whataboutery, the guys in the organised match aren't much better.

I've always been critical of the Orange Order and their marches so I'm not going to be hypocritical and laud a Republican march. If a group like the James Connolly Society can see the benefit of ending public marches then surely others can do likewise. People can belong to whatever groups they like but the cock measuring contests at this time of year is the behaviour of overgrown children; they ALL need to grow up.

Agree. They should just ban them all.

Hibs07p
28-07-2019, 08:09 AM

I don't like republican or orange marches but they are authorised by the council / police to take place, and are supposed to be policed accordingly. Due to the low numbers and police bodycams, I'm sure the "protesters" will be identified and taken to task for their sectarian singing, even if it takes up to 2 years to identify them. My original gripe is that, in the whole report, there is no mention that the "protesters" were singing The Rangers or Sevco or West of Scotland FC sectarian songs. This isn't about whataboutery on my part, I was born COS and married a catholic and I am not a religious person. My gripe is the SMSM failing in their duty to highlight and help to eradicate the sectarian poison coming from both sides.

GGTTH