PDA

View Full Version : Lennon v the £18m mega stand tossers (round 2)

26-02-2019, 09:18 PM
With Lennon expected to be in the dugout tomorrow what are the chances the match will pass by without event?

Any predictions of what will happen?

Hibbyradge
26-02-2019, 09:20 PM
Rearrange this well known phrase or saying;

Cares? Who.

:wink:

B.H.F.C
26-02-2019, 09:21 PM
With all the stuff kicking around about sectarian abuse, Lennon going back to Celtic should help calm everything down.

Since452
26-02-2019, 09:23 PM
Two despicable clubs. Neil Lennon is in charge of one of them. Pity they both can't suffer a horrific defeat. Only game that matters tomorrow is ours

Swedish hibee
26-02-2019, 09:24 PM
That the sectarian 4 day truse is over?

Hibernia&Alba
26-02-2019, 09:26 PM
The atmosphere will be poisonous. Hearts fans will rightly be dragged over the coals for their sectarian chanting, unlike when it's the Old Firm and the media pretend not to hear it.

Sammy7nil
:yawn2::yawn2::rolleyes:

Carheenlea
3-1 Hibs

wookie70
26-02-2019, 09:35 PM
Hope Lennon kicks off with a win as that is the best result for us. Thereafter I hope he loses every game barring the ones that would help us if they win. Nothing personal as I have felt the same way about every Celtic manager.

Pagan Hibernia
26-02-2019, 09:46 PM
Wonder if he’ll finally get his tactics right at tynecastle

The 90+2
26-02-2019, 10:00 PM
I won’t ever want hearts to win at anything. I don’t get paid until Thursday so will watch Hibs on St Johnny telly.

My usual £10 on Hibs to win and them to lose will be happening.

1875godsgift
26-02-2019, 10:47 PM
With Lennon expected to be in the dugout tomorrow what are the chances the match will pass by without event?

A few wooden-framed union jacks in one end, some plastic-framed tricolours in the other, edgy sparklers from Poundland and a combined obnoxious odour that would bowl you over from 100 paces would be my guess.

Captain Trips
26-02-2019, 10:53 PM
3-1 Hibs

Yeah good shout I think with McNulty and Flo looking like they might click a few goals may be on.

Captain Trips
26-02-2019, 10:56 PM
http://talking-baws.hoqt2ws7j.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/Optimized-Heckk.png

cocteautwin
26-02-2019, 11:00 PM
A few wooden-framed union jacks in one end, some plastic-framed tricolours in the other, edgy sparklers from Poundland and a combined obnoxious odour that would bowl you over from 100 paces would be my guess.

One must fully expect the jambos to bring out their major works of bigoted art for this one. I think we'll see a 6ft framed oil painting of King Billy riding into battle make an appearance.

The Green Goblin
26-02-2019, 11:14 PM
Best if we just leave them to it.

judas
27-02-2019, 04:43 AM
His petulant behaviour and lies are someone else’s problem now, but if there is an incident I can guarantee you that it won’t be Lennons fault. It never is.

norhfc
27-02-2019, 05:06 AM
He has been verbally abused about his religion and physically assaulted at Tynie but he was petulant, aye ok then.
Any incidents tonight will be caused by jambos.

macca70
27-02-2019, 05:34 AM
Theirs been little, if any, punishment for the Jambos in their treatment of Lennon at Tynecastle so I’d expect it to continue tonight until the clowns see the consequences of such behaviour.

The Jambos spent more time debating whether the pound coin hit Lennon in the face or the chest rather than putting the energy into finding out actually threw it.

Diclonius
27-02-2019, 06:16 AM
http://talking-baws.hoqt2ws7j.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/Optimized-Heckk.png

This

Borderhibbie76
27-02-2019, 07:11 AM
Theirs been little, if any, punishment for the Jambos in their treatment of Lennon at Tynecastle so I’d expect it to continue tonight until the clowns see the consequences of such behaviour.

The Jambos spent more time debating whether the pound coin hit Lennon in the face or the chest rather than putting the energy into finding out actually threw it.Very true but he was also lucky to escape punishment that night for his gesturing and mocking of the cardigan wearers. No excuse for bigoted abuse I agree but the way he reacted is not becoming of a manager...especially a Hibs manager. Stubbs never reacted like that at Tiny or Ibrox...and neither did Stevie Clarke last week.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

ian cruise
27-02-2019, 07:35 AM
If they beat Hearts and most importantly we beat St Johnstone, then we're 3 points behind them. Added to the fact that it makes our victory over Celtic on Saturday should it happen a we bit more enjoyable.

Only really interested in whatever result benefits Hibs best and that's a Celtic win in this scenario. Doesn't matter that NL is boss there.

jacomo
27-02-2019, 07:47 AM

Yeah sure, but in a weird way all this froth about the old coach might have helped a potentially tricky situation. PH and RS have been able to go about their work and go under the radar a bit.

If he continues to build on his impressive start, the attention will come their way soon enough.

bigwheel
27-02-2019, 07:49 AM
Very true but he was also lucky to escape punishment that night for his gesturing and mocking of the cardigan wearers. No excuse for bigoted abuse I agree but the way he reacted is not becoming of a manager...especially a Hibs manager. Stubbs never reacted like that at Tiny or Ibrox...and neither did Stevie Clarke last week.

Don’t think there is any real Comparison between the level of hate that Clarke and Stubbs got/get compared to Neil Lennon..different scale, longevity and intensity..none of those have had bombs sent to them or been attacked on the touch line ..

They are different characters too of course, and there are aspects of his character that does create some tension - but I wonder if people walked in Lennon’s shoes for a day or two at these games how they would react to the level of personal threats and abuse he receives..the fact he stands up to it is admirable by and large for me

Anyway. Hope he has a good win tonight and a sore defeat on Saturday!

Diclonius
27-02-2019, 07:52 AM
Very true but he was also lucky to escape punishment that night for his gesturing and mocking of the cardigan wearers. No excuse for bigoted abuse I agree but the way he reacted is not becoming of a manager...especially a Hibs manager. Stubbs never reacted like that at Tiny or Ibrox...and neither did Stevie Clarke last week.

If Hibs scored a last minute winner there and I was the manager I'd run down the touchline to the away support winding up every Hearts fan I passed.

It's EXACTLY how we should behave in a derby. All this nicey nice "let's not make fun of the poor wee Jam Tarts" mentality is half the reason they kept beating us.

supermcginn
27-02-2019, 08:10 AM
Two disgusting clubs. Such a shame they can't both lose.

givescotlandfreedom
27-02-2019, 08:13 AM
We were all lapping up Lennon's antics like the aeroplane, GIRUY at Ibrox, taunting the Merricks at Tynecastle when he was Hibs boss. I'm not sure why folk are taking it all so personally, he's gone, we wanted rid and he's managing the team he supports again.
Hopefully we pap them out the cup but I don't really get the seethe.

Bangkok Hibby
27-02-2019, 09:47 AM
With all the stuff kicking around about sectarian abuse, Lennon going back to Celtic should help calm everything down.

He knows what he's done and he knows what to expect. F him

Springbank
27-02-2019, 11:55 AM
With Saturday in mind, a wee straight red for Scott Brown would not be bad.
Currently their midfield has a lot of injuries (Christie, McGregor, Ntcham, Rogic etc)
Looking like they may have 4 midfielders fit for their next 2 games (Brown, Bitton, Ewan Henderson, Scott Allan) and even though they also have 3 wide men in Hayes, Sinclair & Forrest, Brown is the only one of that lot that can win a ball and dictate midfield from the base.

And that's before we factor in Neil "Clueless At Tactics" Lennon into the equation.

So a Brown straight red (suspended for Saturday) would be the only thing I'd like to see tonight over in EH11, and a good Hibs win in Perth will set us up nicely!

Keith_M
27-02-2019, 12:23 PM
So a Brown straight red (suspended for Saturday) would be the only thing I'd like to see tonight over in EH11, and a good Hibs win in Perth will set us up nicely!

They would just appeal, to make sure he's playing on Saturday.

Anyway, how often has Brown actually been sent-off at Celtc?

J-C
27-02-2019, 12:24 PM
Great! another ****ing Lennon thread, just what we need.:grr:

Keith_M
27-02-2019, 12:31 PM
Personally, I hope the Hearts Fans behave themselves tonight and refrain from sectarian abuse.

For one thing It's totally disgusting, and I also think Lennon has suffered enough in that regards.

I am not, and never have been, Lennon's biggest Fan but he's still a human being and doesn't deserve the kind of abuse he gets.

My old man
27-02-2019, 01:45 PM

Bump GGTTH

yonder1875
27-02-2019, 01:47 PM
His petulant behaviour and lies are someone else’s problem now, but if there is an incident I can guarantee you that it won’t be Lennons fault. It never is.

Deary me.

HUTCHYHIBBY
27-02-2019, 01:59 PM

Hopefully a red card or ten! 🙏

Sioux
27-02-2019, 02:09 PM

The 'Wee Bigotdome' (use it :greengrin)will be hearing a lot about FB's tonight.

BullsCloseHibs
27-02-2019, 02:15 PM
They'll be digging out their "hang NL" t shirts as we speak. Total vermin.

Hope Celtic annihilate them this evening (they are due a 0-7 gubbin again anyway)

green with envy
27-02-2019, 02:17 PM

Lennon with threaten to quit if they get beat.

AgentDaleCooper
27-02-2019, 03:51 PM
I hope they both lose