PDA

View Full Version : McGinn to Leicester?

King Cosell
26-02-2019, 02:51 PM
No chance of Villa getting promoted, be great if B-Rod snaps him up in the summer (£20 million?) and we get our 15% (£3 million?). Unlikely, I know.

Michael
26-02-2019, 03:00 PM
If Rodgers was that keen on him he'd be at Celtic.

SouthMoroccoStu
26-02-2019, 03:01 PM

Maybe he'll make a bid for the Celtic disco lights instead....

hibbysam
26-02-2019, 03:14 PM

You think? I think that’s 90% why Rodgers has jumped at the first sign of interest. He wanted McGinn, Lawell acted like a prat, it’s been clear since Rodgers hasn’t enjoyed it.

ancient hibee
26-02-2019, 03:28 PM
You think? I think that’s 90% why Rodgers has jumped at the first sign of interest. He wanted McGinn, Lawell acted like a prat, it’s been clear since Rodgers hasn’t enjoyed it.
McGinn was a sideshow.Rodgers wanted far more experienced Euro players than him.

IWasThere2016
26-02-2019, 03:31 PM
SJM is an EPL player and I think BR will bid for him and Kieran Tierney also

bigwheel
26-02-2019, 03:35 PM

Perhaps. But he will be shopping in a different market going forward, I think he will likely feel he can afford better than McGinn and perhaps Tierney for the money he will now have to play with....

CapitalGreen
26-02-2019, 03:52 PM
Perhaps. But he will be shopping in a different market going forward, I think he will likely feel he can afford better than McGinn and perhaps Tierney for the money he will now have to play with....

He'd join a midfield of Maddison, Gray and Barnes who made their names in the Championship.

The 90+2
26-02-2019, 04:44 PM
I don’t think he is ready for the step up yet. He will be by the end of next season though. I’ve a feeling he will end up at one of the relegated sides from the EPL this season as he provides consistency and leadership.

heretoday
26-02-2019, 05:23 PM
Pishful thinking.

Hibernia&Alba
26-02-2019, 05:31 PM
Much more likely he'll try to lure away a few Celtic players: McGregor, Forrest, Tierney, so making himself even more hated amongst Celtic fans. :greengrin

1875Sean
26-02-2019, 10:53 PM

Doubt they will go for Tiernry having Ben Chilwell

ancient hibee
26-02-2019, 11:57 PM
Much more likely he'll try to lure away a few Celtic players: McGregor, Forrest, Tierney, so making himself even more hated amongst Celtic fans. :greengrin
Don’t think he wants to find himself in the Championship.

HoboHarry
27-02-2019, 01:04 AM
I don’t think he is ready for the step up yet. He will be by the end of next season though. I’ve a feeling he will end up at one of the relegated sides from the EPL this season as he provides consistency and leadership.
Just out of interest, what is going to happen between now and the end of next season that's going to suddenly change a 24 year old established international footballer from a Championship player into an EPL player given that he would have been an EPL player at the start of next season had Villa got themselves promoted?