PDA

View Full Version : Attendence on saturday

HAZ2000
26-02-2019, 01:38 PM
Surely 17-18k at least with celtic getting a full stand?

Steven79
26-02-2019, 01:40 PM
Surely 17-18k at least with celtic getting a full stand?

Celtic have sold out the South so coupled with a good result tomorrow should see the crowd at that figure at the very least.

we are hibs
26-02-2019, 01:50 PM
Lots of people don't get paid until the last day of the month. I assume if you buy a ticket online on Thursday you would have to collect it from the T/O?

hibbyfraelibby
26-02-2019, 02:04 PM
Full house now.

Sean1875
26-02-2019, 02:05 PM
Lots of people don't get paid until the last day of the month. I assume if you buy a ticket online on Thursday you would have to collect it from the T/O?

You can print your ticket at home without having to go to the TO - or scan it off your phones email at the turnstiles but apparently some people have had mixed success with that recently im sure I saw on another thread.

we are hibs
26-02-2019, 02:06 PM
You can print your ticket at home without having to go to the TO - or scan it off your phones email at the turnstiles but apparently some people have had mixed success with that recently im sure I saw on another thread.

I don't have a printer mate

Steven79
26-02-2019, 02:07 PM

It scans fine as long as the brightness is up full and it's not in a case when you try and scan.

Since452
26-02-2019, 06:55 PM
Will be a very good crowd. Weather has been decent, just after payday, Hibs on a good run and our ex manager mysteriously in the away dugout. Bring it on.

Hi Heid Yin
26-02-2019, 08:29 PM
I'll be disappointed if it's not 20k.

It has the makings of a classic, with a little bit of spice thrown in with Neil Lennon in the opposition dug out.

Lancs Harp
26-02-2019, 08:32 PM
If it was Hearts they would get easily 500,000 for this match. MASSIVE.

WoreTheGreen
26-02-2019, 08:37 PM
If it was Hearts they would get easily 500,000 for this match. MASSIVE.

If they stood on each others shoulders they might see the castle

Lancs Harp
26-02-2019, 08:40 PM
If they stood on each others shoulders they might see the castle

Not sure mate that new stand is gigantic, blots the sun out and everything, Tynecastle and Gorgi are permanently in perpetual darkness because of it.

Hibernia&Alba
26-02-2019, 08:42 PM
Full house now.

I would think so.

WoreTheGreen
26-02-2019, 08:49 PM
Not sure mate that new stand is gigantic, blots the sun out and everything, Tynecastle and Gorgi are permanently in perpetual darkness because of it.

Does that make it a twat plus zone

linlithgowhibbie
26-02-2019, 08:50 PM
I would think so.

I think not so !:hibees

Carheenlea
26-02-2019, 09:37 PM
The thread with Celtic ticket information suggests sales are very poor to date, which is surprising given the decent KO time (for a TV fixture at least), the opposition, the competition and stage we are at, plus the fact we have played some attractive and exciting football with Heckingbottom. Looking like it could be Armchairs 1 Easter Road 0.

Hi Heid Yin
27-02-2019, 12:39 AM
The thread with Celtic ticket information suggests sales are very poor to date, which is surprising given the decent KO time (for a TV fixture at least), the opposition, the competition and stage we are at, plus the fact we have played some attractive and exciting football with Heckingbottom. Looking like it could be Armchairs 1 Easter Road 0.

I'd love to be able to agree with the bit in bold, but, for me, it's far too early and we are a long way off making any sort of call on our new manager's brand of football.

BILLYHIBS
27-02-2019, 06:07 AM
I'd love to be able to agree with the bit in bold, but, for me, it's far too early and we are a long way off making any sort of call on our new manager's brand of football.

Agree but already seem to be better organised and more tactically aware and Flo and McNulty look to be about to click

As you say it is too early we will find out more tonight

Hi Heid Yin
27-02-2019, 03:21 PM
Agree but already seem to be better organised and more tactically aware and Flo and McNulty look to be about to click

As you say it is too early we will find out more tonight

I think Paul Heckingbottom has simply asked players to play in their best position (ie Horgan) and, as you say, the Flo- McNulty combo is threatening to pay dividends.

Tonight is a biggy and what we might look upon as our new manager's first real test.

Win it and our momentum will have increased, along with confidence levels for the run-in.

pollution
27-02-2019, 05:21 PM
Seat map not loading. Anyone else finding this?