PDA

View Full Version : #Lennonknew poll

worcesterhibby
26-02-2019, 11:03 AM
what do you think ?

The 90+2
26-02-2019, 11:08 AM
Looking at the full picture of all events, the secrecy, the sudden suspension and now this then yes, I'm thinking he was led to believe the Celtic position was going to be available fairly soon and he was asked if he was interested/wanted it.

He left under a cloud the last time claiming the board didn't match his ambitions etc now all of a sudden he's jumping off a flight to take over without any "formal talks" with the board, reassurances or time to think it over?

Stevie Reid
26-02-2019, 11:10 AM
Looking at the full picture of all events, the secrecy, the sudden suspension and now this then yes, I'm thinking he was led to believe the Celtic position was going to be available fairly soon and he was asked if he was interested/wanted it.

He left under a cloud the last time claiming the board didn't match his ambitions etc now all of a sudden he's jumping off a flight to take over without any "formal talks" with the board, reassurances or time to think it over?

He's not going to have a transfer window to operate in, so funds won't matter.

Smartie
26-02-2019, 11:16 AM
I heard a whisper during the whole affair that he was going back to Celtic during the summer and had to be free of commitments in order to take it on.

I thought it was nonsense so didn't share it on here, even though it came indirectly from a very good source.

The 90+2
26-02-2019, 11:16 AM
He's not going to have a transfer window to operate in, so funds won't matter.

He will if he's been assured that he gets the job if they win the double. He's not going to just go in there for 4 months with nothing else to gain.

He's certainly not been oblivious to any of the situation and was about to go abroad when he got a phone call......
"Lenny, you want the job for 4 months, Brendans left" "Brendans left? How did that happen, I thought he was happy?" "yeah it's shocked us too, we didn't see it coming but fancy coming back until the summer, we're sorry about the reasons you left last time" "Aye, sure **** it, I'll be there in a couple of hours"

Pretty Boy
26-02-2019, 11:18 AM
I don't really care one way or another.

His time was coming to an end regardless and I don't believe for a minute he contrived to lose games deliberately to force the issue.

oldbutdim
26-02-2019, 11:24 AM
I heard a whisper during the whole affair that he was going back to Celtic during the summer and had to be free of commitments in order to take it on.

I thought it was nonsense so didn't share it on here, even though it came indirectly from a very good source.

That's a shame.

Would have been a great scoop.

Diclonius
26-02-2019, 11:24 AM
Five threads on the MB now about an ex Hibs manager. Can we merge them into one please?

Since90+2
26-02-2019, 11:25 AM

His time was coming to an end regardless and I don't believe for a minute he contrived to lose games deliberately to force the issue.

Agreed.

H18S NX
I could'nt give a flying one,i am glad he is away from us,time to look forward not back.

southsider
If he has manipulated this he should be banned from football as it is outrageous. I hope it’s not true but it all seems to add up.

BoltonHibee
26-02-2019, 11:27 AM
Lennon is a plan B, original target didn’t want job on interim basis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swedish hibee
26-02-2019, 11:28 AM
Who cares?! We have a new manager and we've moved on (or so I hoped). Two big matches this week that we need to win. Let the media and Celtic fans talk off the pitch- we'll do it on it. C'mon Hibs.

Stevie Reid
26-02-2019, 11:31 AM
He will if he's been assured that he gets the job if they win the double. He's not going to just go in there for 4 months with nothing else to gain.

He's certainly not been oblivious to any of the situation and was about to go abroad when he got a phone call......
"Lenny, you want the job for 4 months, Brendans left" "Brendans left? How did that happen, I thought he was happy?" "yeah it's shocked us too, we didn't see it coming but fancy coming back until the summer, we're sorry about the reasons you left last time" "Aye, sure **** it, I'll be there in a couple of hours"

Get in a fret about it if you want man. Like with any conspiracy theory, there's a much simpler explanation that makes more sense.

Sioux
26-02-2019, 11:38 AM

Congratulation on, I think, being the first to put those words together today.

By using those words you must be telling the truth!

Beefster
26-02-2019, 11:40 AM

Which is odd because going in the summer would have meant that he was permanent manager but Celtc have only decided (seemingly) to make him an interim manager. Bet Lennon is proper pissed off after working his ticket at Hibs for the permanent gig.

Hiber-nation
26-02-2019, 11:42 AM
Lennon is a plan B, original target didn’t want job on interim basis.

Celtc fan at work says Moyes. Surely not??!??

IWasThere2016
26-02-2019, 11:46 AM

Agreed - although some of those latter selections/tinkering etc.. :dunno:

Sioux
26-02-2019, 11:46 AM
Which is odd because going in the summer would have meant that he was permanent manager but Celtc have only decided (seemingly) to make him an interim manager. Bet Lennon is proper pissed off after working his ticket at Hibs for the permanent gig.

:faf::faf:

Stop it.

ancient hibee
26-02-2019, 11:56 AM
If he has manipulated this he should be banned from football as it is outrageous. I hope it’s not true but it all seems to add up.

Yes.It’s disgraceful that he arranged for someone to get the sack in England from a job that Rogers would want so that he could take over.

BoltonHibee
26-02-2019, 11:56 AM
Celtc fan at work says Moyes. Surely not??!??

I believe so, but didn’t want interim role

Keith_M
26-02-2019, 12:02 PM
So, will those couple of ar5eh0les that were singing "There's only one Neil Lennon" at the last few games still be doing that?

Or will they just do the logical thing and follow him to Celtc?

oneone73
26-02-2019, 12:04 PM
I believe so, but didn’t want interim role

Why would it have to have been interim in Moyes's case though?

southsider
26-02-2019, 12:07 PM
Can a manager be cup-tied ?

sambajustice
26-02-2019, 12:11 PM
We are all Neil Lennon

Northernhibee
26-02-2019, 12:11 PM
We are all Neil Lennon

If you’re a Celtic fan.

26-02-2019, 12:13 PM

If, as some are saying, this situation has been in the pipeline for weeks (since before 25th Jan?) and Lennon has gained financially at Hibs' expense then I care.

At the moment it is a big "if" but we'll see what more info comes out.

BoltonHibee
26-02-2019, 12:14 PM

I don’t really know, but perhaps that is all Celtic we’re looking for at this stage

stoneyburn hibs
26-02-2019, 12:17 PM
I said over a year ago that he would be back at the smellies.
I claiming that now, gazumped everyone 😁😁

pacoluna
26-02-2019, 12:19 PM
So, will those couple of ar5eh0les that were singing "There's only one Neil Lennon" at the last few games still be doing that?

They'll do the logical thing and keep on paying with their hard earned cash just as me and you do to watch the team they support, Hibs.

pacoluna
26-02-2019, 12:21 PM
If, as some are saying, this situation has been in the pipeline for weeks (since before 25th Jan?) and Lennon has gained financially at Hibs' expense then I care.

At the moment it is a big "if" but we'll see what more info comes out.

If Lennon is in the running for interim position then why isn't Stubbs aswell? Both unemployed atm and both adored by Celtic fans.

1van Sprou7e
26-02-2019, 12:25 PM
If Lennon is in the running for interim position then why isn't Stubbs aswell? Both unemployed atm and both adored by Celtic fans.

What has stubbs done to prove he would be a good appointment for Celtic?

I know he did a great job here but he has done nothing but fail since then and has no experience at a bigger club like Celtic

Keith_M
26-02-2019, 12:26 PM
They'll do the logical thing and keep on paying with their hard earned cash just as me and you do to watch the team they support, Hibs.

Seems like a waste, if they love all things Celtc and all the Irish Republican nonsense that goes with it.

The 90+2
26-02-2019, 12:26 PM

As a player, Stubbs spent 4 years there, Lennon 7. Lennon then coached the youths and the first team at Celtic as Stubbs learned down at Everton before moving to us.

I'm pretty sure you can separate them in that respect.

gillythehibby
26-02-2019, 12:37 PM
Seems like a waste, if they love all things Celtc and all the Irish Republican nonsense that goes with it.

Irish Republican nonsense?

ancient hibee
26-02-2019, 12:47 PM
Perhaps because Steve Clarke will get the permanent appointment at the end of the season.

snedzuk
26-02-2019, 12:49 PM

"two neil lennons, theres only two neil lennons" etc

HUTCHYHIBBY
26-02-2019, 01:16 PM

Here we go! 💤

Hermit Crab
26-02-2019, 01:16 PM
Is this a serious thread? :confused:

HAZ2000
26-02-2019, 01:34 PM
If he did he shouldnt be near another SPL side

Betty Boop
26-02-2019, 02:13 PM
Sleekit little man.

Jones28
26-02-2019, 02:22 PM

Well said PB, conspiracy theory pish.

Dobosz83
26-02-2019, 02:36 PM
I was confused when Lennon left the club. The entire debacle and the way it played out was bizarre. His 'suspension' was breaking news very late on a Friday night and we were left for a good 5-6 days to debate on the forums and social media as to the reasons why.

The club made no announcement despite some serious pressure from our fans and the media and it led to some crazy stories and speculation. Some in the media where an absolute disgrace throughout the debacle because they were not being drip-fed the information they craved to fill their pages. Pro-Celtic pundits like Chris Sutton gobbed off about Hibs being lucky Lennon isn't suing us for damage to his reputation - some questioned our ambition and audacity to not be transparent about his departure and smoke screened this behind our fans 'deserving better'. Stories were simply being made up.

It fractured our support as some demanded a statement telling us the intricate details of what was going on. Petrie, Dempster, board members, fan representatives and Flo Kamberi were all blamed by sections of our support. Stories of chairs flying about, Sir David and big Daz banging on Leann's door - it was an absolute shambles and at times comical.

The other side of the coin where some supporters who understood why the board couldn't release a statement and explain the situation. When suspensions and investigations are taking place, there must be something serious going on behind the scenes. The obvious conclusion was that we would never really know. This in itself caused frustration when the somewhat awkward statement released by the club was incapable of clearing things up and was then ridiculed by the press and some of our own.

Hearing that Rodgers is away to Leicester City today to finalise a move and newly found free agent Neil Lennon is readily available for Celtic and to cancel his media plans overseas just seems a little suspect to me. Especially when several media sources down south are suggesting Celtic have known for weeks that Leicester had earmarked Rodgers as a replacement in the even of Puel being sacked (which has felt inevitable for quite a while IMO).

The timeline is unclear, and of course it will remain that way. However, my frustration over this is the taste it leaves in the mouth. It looks and smells like crap. People were very quick to chuck the club under a bus and accuse them of lack of ambition among other things. This actually resulted in Leann showing immense frustration when Heckingbottom was being announced to the media when they went digging with questions about Lennon's departure. They were all keen to put the boot into Hibs and take Lennon's side - this, whether some like it or not, sheds a different light on saint Neil Lennon.

Fuzzywuzzy
26-02-2019, 02:40 PM
**** me. Fox Mulder has nothing on hibs.net patrons

Steve20
26-02-2019, 02:43 PM
I don't think he knew. I just think it was time for him to leave us, considering the awful season he was having.

He got us promoted, did decent in our first season back up and was very poor this season. I wish him nothing but failure at Celtic, except when they play Hearts.

Dobosz83
26-02-2019, 02:45 PM
**** me. Fox Mulder has nothing on hibs.net patrons

Social media is worse. The fact that Lennon has gone from leading Hibs towards an underachieving bottom 6 finish with no apparent idea how to turn the slump around, to managing his favourite club to a potential treble within a matter of weeks is quite something. The refusal of some to remotely acknowledge the coincidence of this is quite something. Especially after the pro Lennon crowd were vocal a few short weeks back.

NAE NOOKIE
26-02-2019, 04:20 PM
It was only a small minority who were very, very, vocal about their assertion that Hibs for reason or reasons unknown had engineered Lennon's departure from the club. There was no real evidence that this was the case, but on and on they went, in the process calling the board and fans who rejected their theories anything from Masons to Huns and all points in between …. not so much on here but certainly on other social media.

With just as little evidence apart from coincidence there is now an open goal for anybody who wants to espouse the theory that far from the board being to blame for Lennon's departure, it was him who engineered the situation in the knowledge that the Leicester / Celtic situation was about to arise, especially given his past connections with both clubs …. it would not be unreasonable to surmise that he still has personal contacts at Leicester and especially Celtic.

I'm willing to bet anything you like that all of a sudden the folk who were ripping into the club and their fellow supporters over Lennon are far less inclined to accept the idea that he was behind his own departure …. which is ironic considering the lack of concrete evidence for either theory being accurate. Still. its far more fun and suits an agenda far better when you can trample Hibs into the ground, a lot less so than having a pop at an ex manager eh!

HibeeHibernian4
26-02-2019, 04:25 PM
Yeah, I’m not Lennon’s biggest fan, but I think this is a bit of a leap.

sean04
26-02-2019, 04:34 PM
Always thought that hibs was a way back to Celtic. Just not in these circumstances. Rodgers was always going to leave when the offer from England came

tonyrougier123
26-02-2019, 04:36 PM
Hes the perfect fit for them under the circumstances,and I would think he gets that post permanent nxt season.he obvioulsy couldnae continue at hibs on the road he was on.It would be something to have a very vocal easter road,with banners n flags full bells and whistles home game against them,to show him we are no small fish.

Ringothedog
26-02-2019, 04:37 PM
Can a manager be cup-tied ?

Only in an alternative universe

sean04
26-02-2019, 04:39 PM
Hes the perfect fit for them under the circumstances,and I would think he gets that post permanent nxt season.he obvioulsy couldnae continue at hibs on the road he was on.It would be something to have a very vocal easter road,with banners n flags full bells and whistles home game against them,to show him we are no small fish.

Well the truth is Celtic have took a manager that was sacked by an 8th place club

Jim44
26-02-2019, 04:39 PM

I don’t think he contrived to lose games, but I suspect he didn’t give a toss either way and I don’t doubt for a second that he didn’t make things difficult to get out of the Hibs job.

tonyrougier123
26-02-2019, 04:42 PM
Well the truth is Celtic have took a manager that was sacked by an 8th place club

Well hes no 8th now.and good chance he will be ten in a row legend gaffer.....canny believe I just wrote that..but its very possible now.

sean04
26-02-2019, 04:52 PM
Well hes no 8th now.and good chance he will be ten in a row legend gaffer.....canny believe I just wrote that..but its very possible now.

Or blow it and be hated by Celtic fans

tonyrougier123
26-02-2019, 04:53 PM
Or blow it and be hated by Celtic fans

Possible 👍

Blaster
26-02-2019, 05:04 PM
Absolute carve up. Think hibs are due a few apologies from some media outlets, pundits and some of our own fans.

The 90+2
26-02-2019, 05:09 PM
Absolute carve up. Think hibs are due a few apologies from some media outlets, pundits and some of our own fans.

Nobody will apologise the media ***** about him being a winner and being too ambitious was a sub conscious message to the Celtic support.

How much was Bill Leckie paid for his article to the Celtic hordes last week? Sadly our clubs been used big time to keep the winner Lennon in the news and appeal to the Celtic support.

Real Emerald
26-02-2019, 05:12 PM
It was only a small minority who were very, very, vocal about their assertion that Hibs for reason or reasons unknown had engineered Lennon's departure from the club. There was no real evidence that this was the case, but on and on they went, in the process calling the board and fans who rejected their theories anything from Masons to Huns and all points in between …. not so much on here but certainly on other social media.

With just as little evidence apart from coincidence there is now an open goal for anybody who wants to espouse the theory that far from the board being to blame for Lennon's departure, it was him who engineered the situation in the knowledge that the Leicester / Celtic situation was about to arise, especially given his past connections with both clubs …. it would not be unreasonable to surmise that he still has personal contacts at Leicester and especially Celtic.

I'm willing to bet anything you like that all of a sudden the folk who were ripping into the club and their fellow supporters over Lennon are far less inclined to accept the idea that he was behind his own departure …. which is ironic considering the lack of concrete evidence for either theory being accurate. Still. its far more fun and suits an agenda far better when you can trample Hibs into the ground, a lot less so than having a pop at an ex manager eh!

When the fans who invest financially and emotionally into the club they love and a manager leaves under a cloud a few days before a crucial transfer window closes with absolutely no explanation, what do you expect. Folk make up theories, it’s human nature to work out why things happened. Unless we actually find out, the theories and conspiracy stories will continue.

sean04
26-02-2019, 05:13 PM
I don’t think he contrived to lose games, but I suspect he didn’t give a toss either way and I don’t doubt for a second that he didn’t make things difficult to get out of the Hibs job.

Losing games had no benefits for him. Did pick some funny teams and hid away tho. Maybe knew this was in the pipeline and was just playing the waiting game

brianmc
26-02-2019, 05:14 PM
How exactly did Lennon engineer Claude Puell getting sacked?

judas
26-02-2019, 05:17 PM
To the Hibs netters who thought Lennon was a stand up guy LOL 😂

And btw, the dogs on the street knew this was coming - and yet there’s now a poll about it 😂😂

The 90+2
26-02-2019, 05:22 PM

As former captain of the club he was probably kept in the loop I would imagine.

Jim44
26-02-2019, 05:29 PM

C’mon, he didn’t actually engineer Puell’s sacking but, with his involvement at that level in the game, he was bound to have know what wheels were in motion and put himself in a position where he could take advantage of it. Anybody who thinks this is all coincidental lives in cloud cuckoo land.

Blaster
26-02-2019, 05:35 PM

Apparently rumours were strong down south since late November that Rodgers would be the next Leicester manager whether that was short term or in the summer. I got a text from a rangers supporting mate at the time telling me to put a bet on it. I thought it was wishful thinking on his part!!

Celtic would have been aware of it too and planning for the eventuality but hoping it would be the end of the season

PS didn’t bet it lol

hibbiedon
26-02-2019, 05:56 PM
A match made in hell and they are welcome to each other

Lancs Harp
26-02-2019, 06:11 PM
I'm not quite onside with the conspiracy theories but in a way I'm glad NL moved on when he did now. With Rodgers now moving to Leicester and Lennon taking over at Parkhead something I'm pretty sure he would have done anyway even if still employed by us, he'd have left us in the lurch IMO.

Not concerned whats happening at Celtic, I'm far more bothered about collecting 3 points at St Johnstone and Heck continuing his promising start. My first chance to see the team since his appointment.

'Mon Hibs

:flag:

Since452
26-02-2019, 06:25 PM
I'm not quite onside with the conspiracy theories but in a way I'm glad NL moved on when he did now. With Rodgers now moving to Leicester and Lennon taking over at Parkhead something I'm pretty sure he would have done anyway even if still employed by us, he'd have left us in the lurch IMO.

Not concerned whats happening at Celtic, I'm far more bothered about collecting 3 points at St Johnstone and Heck continuing his promising start. My first chance to see the team since his appointment.

'Mon Hibs

I agree with that. He'd have no doubt not ruled himself out the Celtic job like he did with the Scotland job but ×100 creating a huge wave of uncertainty. I think it's all worked out well. Early signs are we have a very good management team in now who want to be here.

high bee
26-02-2019, 06:33 PM

I think the most likely outcome is the media use it as a stick to beat us with. Will be sold that we treated him unfairly and now the top team in the country wants him, so we’re painted to be even bigger fools. His mates will pay into us and say we’ve shot ourselved in the foot and this is the proof.

Not my opinion but that’s the sort of thing that sells newspapers and prevents anyone eating humble pie.

The 90+2
26-02-2019, 06:40 PM
I think the most likely outcome is the media use it as a stick to beat us with. Will be sold that we treated him unfairly and now the top team in the country wants him, so we’re painted to be even bigger fools. His mates will pay into us and say we’ve shot ourselved in the foot and this is the proof.

Not my opinion but that’s the sort of thing that sells newspapers and prevents anyone eating humble pie.

Bill Leckie went back to the story to big up Lennon to the Celtic support this time last week. Nothing to beat us up about in main, just being a Lennon or Celtics publicist. Week later he’s Celtic head coach.

Real Emerald
26-02-2019, 06:55 PM
It's just too neat to be a coincidence, maybe :wink:. It may not have been planned in that sort of detail but Celtic were probably aware Brenda was leaving when the first EPL club came calling and Lennon was sounded out as (at least) an interim manager until summer. Lennon and Hibs may or may not have known this prior to his departure and the having done nothing wrong scenario, who knows? But it's just too "coincidental" for me. I think there has been some tapping up by Celtic and Hibs who were aware of the upcoming moves prior to the bust up (or no bust up) which ever you want to believe. So maybe it was all just a coincidence then! :cb:rolleyes::dunno:

Maybe we should get Rebus in to solve the mystery although he might be in cahoots with Lennon :confused:

Keith_M
26-02-2019, 07:12 PM

In this instance, I'm referring to an obsession by a small group of people who are actually Scottish with the ugliest side of Irish Republicanism...

...so yes, THEIR Irish Republican Nonsense

villahibs
26-02-2019, 07:27 PM
If Lennon has engineered this then how well have Hibs dealt with the situation? The board have been slaughtered by the majority and have remained discreet and respectful throughout, taken the criticism on board and appointed a new manager.
Whatever the real reason behind the Lennon suspension the club look more and more competent and professional with each passing day.

brydekirk
26-02-2019, 07:32 PM
what do you think ?

He knew

theonlywayisup
26-02-2019, 07:34 PM
Coincidence

Beefster
26-02-2019, 07:37 PM
Celtc get ~£6m for Rodgers but Lennon worked his ticket and damaged his reputation to save them ~£200k?

Sounds legit.

Jim44
26-02-2019, 07:45 PM
Celtc get ~£6m for Rodgers but Lennon worked his ticket and damaged his reputation to save them ~£200k?

Sounds legit.

This will be scoffed at by a few but I don’t think it’s very far off the mark.

Beefster
26-02-2019, 07:59 PM
This will be scoffed at by a few but I don’t think it’s very far off the mark.

Okay then. Why didn’t he just resign instead of tarnishing his reputation and going out in a blaze of unsavoury rumours and innuendo about his personality, professionalism and mental state?

Squealing pig
26-02-2019, 08:01 PM
Kamberi his first signing in the summer?

tonyrougier123
26-02-2019, 08:11 PM
I will take the conspiracy up a notch......say leeann ends up at celtic as well......????????????

Callum7
26-02-2019, 08:25 PM
I will take the conspiracy up a notch......say leeann ends up at celtic as well......????????????

Let’s say Rod Petrie as well...

Lancs Harp
26-02-2019, 08:25 PM

Celtic to ditch the hoops in favour of green shirts with white sleeves and adopt sunshine on parkhead as their anthem.

tonyrougier123
26-02-2019, 08:27 PM
Celtic to ditch the hoops in favour of green shirts with white sleeves and adopt sunshine on parkhead as their anthem.

No way! 😱

tonyrougier123
26-02-2019, 08:29 PM
Let’s say Rod Petrie as well...

Result! 👍

Hibeesmad
26-02-2019, 08:29 PM
Kamberi his first signing in the summer?

The only player I think he would feel could be a good asset to that team would be Porteous

The 90+2
26-02-2019, 08:50 PM
Okay then. Why didn’t he just resign instead of tarnishing his reputation and going out in a blaze of unsavoury rumours and innuendo about his personality, professionalism and mental state?

How’s he ternished his reputation?

He’s going back to Celtic with any reputation in tact because of the way he/Celtic play the media.

More importantly Lawwell has got one over Petrie here. That’s the bigger picture after the whole John McGinn situation.

The 90+2
26-02-2019, 08:51 PM
The only player I think he would feel could be a good asset to that team would be Porteous

David Gray is better than any right back they have.

Would love us to announce a new contract for Sir David in the next couple of days.

CRAZYHIBBY
26-02-2019, 09:05 PM
Lenny knew he was going to celtic but expected it to be in the summer.

RIP
26-02-2019, 09:09 PM
I know two Leicester fans who told me back in April 2018 that Puel was going to be sacked at the end of the season. They believe that the owner would have been tapping up managers over the summer and it’s not too much of a stretch that with Neil having Hibs punching above their weight that he might have been a candidate.

How was Neil Lennon acting back in May - can anyone remember?

Puel has been a dead man walking since December 2018 when he had a crisis meeting with the Leicester Board. By which time of course Lennon’s stock had fallen.

Why is it too much of a stretch to believe that Rodgers had been tapped up around that time?

To understand what has occurred over the last week, we need to examine the Puel story at Leicester first, Lennon’s connections at Leicester, the likelihood that Rodgers was already lined up for a return to the EPL and Brendan’s role in lining up Lennon to return to Celtic meantime.

Does it matter to Leeann? Personally I think she will suspect we have been played and suffered financial loss as a result.

No-one is bigger than the club. Let’s move on!

Since452
26-02-2019, 09:19 PM
I know two Leicester fans who told me back in April 2018 that Puel was going to be sacked at the end of the season. They believe that the owner would have been tapping up managers over the summer and it’s not too much of a stretch that with Neil having Hibs punching above their weight that he might have been a candidate.

How was Neil Lennon acting back in May - can anyone remember?

Puel has been a dead man walking since December 2018 when he had a crisis meeting with the Leicester Board. By which time of course Lennon’s stock had fallen.

Why is it too much of a stretch to believe that Rodgers had been tapped up around that time?

To understand what has occurred over the last week, we need to examine the Puel story at Leicester first, Lennon’s connections at Leicester, the likelihood that Rodgers was already lined up for a return to the EPL and Brendan’s role in lining up Lennon to return to Celtic meantime.

Does it matter to Leeann? Personally I think she will suspect we have been played and suffered financial loss as a result.

No-one is bigger than the club. Let’s move on!

He was reconsidering his position back in May

greenginger
26-02-2019, 09:22 PM
Got to think the Leicester/Rogers discussions have been going on for longer than today.

lawyers and agents don't earn their cut by tying up contracts in a couple of hours. Celtic supposedly gave Rogers permission to speak to Leicester this morning and he is signed up as the new manager before kick-off tonight. Its been going on behind the scenes long before Puel got emptied.

Whether things were moving before Lennon left us is debatable .

Weegreenman
26-02-2019, 09:47 PM
I could'nt give a flying one,i am glad he is away from us,time to look forward not back.

People suggest he’s a good manager. If that were the case, he’d still be Hibernian manager. I’m also glad he’s away and hopefully taken his media circus and all that it entails with him. I hope we ram it right up him and his new club on Saturday! :flag:

The 90+2
26-02-2019, 10:01 PM
He was reconsidering his position back in May

He was a disrespectful prick back in May.

Criswell
26-02-2019, 10:07 PM
For the conspiracy theories to be true a lot of stars would have had to be perfectly aligned. Interesting, but I would say unlikely.

Real Emerald
26-02-2019, 10:08 PM
People suggest he’s a good manager. If that were the case, he’d still be Hibernian manager. I’m also glad he’s away and hopefully taken his media circus and all that it entails with him. I hope we ram it right up him and his new club on Saturday! :flag:

I agree, there’s always a swarm of hornets following him about and it’s probably better the circus stays in Glasgow. He really doesn’t deserve it but it won’t just disappear in Scotland, he’s right back in the hornets nest now though!

jacomo
26-02-2019, 10:31 PM
Got to think the Leicester/Rogers discussions have been going on for longer than today.

lawyers and agents don't earn their cut by tying up contracts in a couple of hours. Celtic supposedly gave Rogers permission to speak to Leicester this morning and he is signed up as the new manager before kick-off tonight. Its been going on behind the scenes long before Puel got emptied.

Good post.

I don’t know what has gone on but it’s just added more intrigue to a story I hoped was dying down.

If he was negotiating with Celtc while still employed by Hibs that surely would have been a clear breach of contract and Hibs would have said so. Instead we released a joint statement that apportioned no blame to either party.

But I’m well aware that lots of business in football happens outside the official channels - which also makes it harder to prove.

worcesterhibby
27-02-2019, 06:07 AM

exactly, it proves nothing, but Leicester have been planning this for a good long time.

FilipinoHibs
27-02-2019, 06:11 AM

I will get shouted down over this but a young big Hibs fan at work is friends with some of the players. He has recently moved here from Edinburgh. The players are telling him NL belittled verbally players who were not performing in front of the squad and would ostrichise them. Explains there mood on pitch. Basically a player revolt. NL or Celtic did not know about the Puel sacking when NL saga started so think not a likely conspiracy theory.

CropleyWasGod
27-02-2019, 07:37 AM
I will get shouted down over this but a young big Hibs fan at work is friends with some of the players. He has recently moved here from Edinburgh. The players are telling him NL belittled verbally players who were not performing in front of the squad and would ostrichise them. Explains there mood on pitch. Basically a player revolt. NL or Celtic did not know about the Puel sacking when NL saga started so think not a likely conspiracy theory.

Ostrichise. Is that a bit like the Rod Hull Emu treatment?

No wonder they revolted.😁

27-02-2019, 07:44 AM

Best typo in a while. Maybe in a way he did peck bits out of them. Thankfully Leeann acted before he threw any of them off a roof.

The Green Goblin
27-02-2019, 08:11 AM
Best typo in a while. Maybe in a way he did peck bits out of them. Thankfully Leeann acted before he threw any of them off a roof.

Sounds like NL was making a Rod for his own back. Strange though, as there was already a Rod at the club...

Hermit Crab
27-02-2019, 08:15 AM
So far 131 people think that Lennon knew Leicester's manager would be getting sacked and Rogers would be away to Leicester so Lennon could move back to Celtic and he deliberately ****ked up the Hibs job in the process? Rubbish!

Hibbyradge
27-02-2019, 08:28 AM
For the conspiracy theories to be true a lot of stars would have had to be perfectly aligned. Interesting, but I would say unlikely.

What would it need for it all to be a genuine coincidence?

Hibbyradge
27-02-2019, 08:31 AM
So far 131 people think that Lennon knew Leicester's manager would be getting sacked and Rogers would be away to Leicester so Lennon could move back to Celtic and he deliberately ****ked up the Hibs job in the process? Rubbish!

I think they're saying that he deliberately got himself sacked for a non football matter.

He did get sacked for that, regardless of the glowing joint statement. The only question is the intent or lack of.

Kato
27-02-2019, 08:40 AM

Wind that neck in.

Smartie
27-02-2019, 08:51 AM
Wind that neck in.

Too many people here have their heads buried in the sand.

Keith_M
27-02-2019, 08:56 AM

Na, Leeann to change the shirts to blue with an orange sash

The badge will be a photo of Queen Lizzie.

Instead of the huddle, the players will start every game with imaginary flute blowing

gorgie greens
27-02-2019, 08:59 AM
C’mon, he didn’t actually engineer Puell’s sacking but, with his involvement at that level in the game, he was bound to have know what wheels were in motion and put himself in a position where he could take advantage of it. Anybody who thinks this is all coincidental lives in cloud cuckoo land.

You are correct and he did not engineer Puell sacking , But everyone and their dug knew that Brenda was severely chessed off with the lack of ambition shown by the club in SJM saga and many thought he would be gone at the end of the season , Also I believe that Brenda was approached prior to Puell getting his jotters and rumblings of the board at the foxes not being too happy and felt they should be higher up in the league and feel Lennon got the heads up on this and Lennon orchestrated his move in time.

JimboHibs
27-02-2019, 09:30 AM
You are correct and he did not engineer Puell sacking , But everyone and their dug knew that Brenda was severely chessed off with the lack of ambition shown by the club in SJM saga and many thought he would be gone at the end of the season , Also I believe that Brenda was approached prior to Puell getting his jotters and rumblings of the board at the foxes not being too happy and felt they should be higher up in the league and feel Lennon got the heads up on this and Lennon orchestrated his move in time.

Is that you David Icke.

eastcoasthibby
27-02-2019, 09:36 AM
This whole things stinks of contrived and well planned sequence if events, and reflects the type if people working I football, especially at the top end where money talks and it really does show that they are businesses with strategies in place to keep them in shape.
Lennnon I have no doubt was an informed party to what the plans and I just hope that Hibs didnt agree to pay him and Parker off with a significant amount of money, and.if we did I hope that there will be some information thatbecomes available that allows us to challenge whats taken place, or the facts around his behaviours here come out into the open.
Other than that, we will progress without him, he served a purpose and took us forward, now Heckingbottom and Stockdale will get to work and deliver beyond the point where Lennon couldnt.
Onward to what the future brings.
Ggtth

allezsauzee
27-02-2019, 10:22 AM
Could Hibs fans be more paranoid than Celtic's now? :rolleyes:

The 90+2
27-02-2019, 10:43 AM

Rodgers said cheerio to the players on Monday it's been reported.

He was only "officially" granted permission to talk on Tuesday.

The 90+2
27-02-2019, 10:44 AM
Could Hibs fans be more paranoid than Celtic's now? :rolleyes:

We've been had by Snakey Lennon, it's not paranoia. Lawwell will be pissing himself laughing over getting on over Petrie.

dchibs
27-02-2019, 10:51 AM

The players should have told it like what Billy Connolly told them on Parkison, if that bird comes near me ill break its effin neck.

superfurryhibby
27-02-2019, 11:04 AM
We've been had by Snakey Lennon, it's not paranoia. Lawwell will be pissing himself laughing over getting on over Petrie.

How does that work then? Hibs got rid of a manager who was failing at his job. His antics, bizarre team selections, tactics etc were all huge contributors to his demise. Much as I liked the good bits of Lennon, Celtic are more than welcome to him and I would guess that our board share that view.

As for Petrie and Lawell, let’s see.

Hibs don’t sell McGinn to Celtic, goes to Villla instead, with a reputed big sell on clause. Lawell played a blinder right enough.

Hibs sign Scott Allan on a pre contract. In the meantime Celtic carry on paying 6000-8000 k/ week to a player who doesn’t kick a ball- quality again from Lawell.

Hibs remove manager who was failing in his job. He goes to Celtic, thereby probably negating anypayments Hibs were making to him.

Anyway, you are worryingly obsessed, possibly in love with or at the very least, totally infatuated with our former manager.

The 90+2
27-02-2019, 11:11 AM
How does that work then? Hibs got rid of a manager who was failing at his job. His antics, bizarre team selections, tactics etc were all huge contributors to his demise. Much as I liked the good bits of Lennon, Celtic are more than welcome to him and I would guess that our board share that view.

Hibs don’t sell McGinn to Celtic, goes to Villla instead, with a reputed big sell on clause. Lawell played a blinder right enough.

Hibs sign Scott Allan on a pre contract. In the meantime Celtic carry on paying 6000-8000 k/ week to a player who doesn’t kick a ball- quality again from Lawell.

Hibs remove manager who was failing in his job. He goes to Celtic, thereby probably negating anypayments Hibs were making to him.

Anyway, you are worryingly obsessed, possibly in love with or at the very least, totally infatuated with our former manager.

Hibs got rid of a manager after suspension who had lost his enthusiasm for us, wonder why?

Lawwell bawsed up over McGinn and and was ridiculed over it. Because of that we never got Scott Allan and the midfield struggled.

Hibs lost their manager who had given up the ghost and never got any compensation when he magically appeared again as Celtic boss.

Our club have been had by a couple of snakes.

Beefster
27-02-2019, 11:36 AM
Hibs got rid of a manager after suspension who had lost his enthusiasm for us, wonder why?

Lawwell bawsed up over McGinn and and was ridiculed over it. Because of that we never got Scott Allan and the midfield struggled.

Hibs lost their manager who had given up the ghost and never got any compensation when he magically appeared again as Celtic boss.

Any chance you can **** right off with that ‘snake’ chat?

superfurryhibby
27-02-2019, 12:17 PM

Hibs got rid of a manager who failed to bring in the right players after being given the biggest budget ever. His enthusiasm was irrelevant, his poor results, tactics and antics were leading him the exit door.

Our midfield struggled because Lennon was unable to find the right blend, get the best out of the talent we had and didn’t have any meaningful tactical strategy. ScottAllan would have been lost in there nd is irrelevant.

Good, I liked Lennon, but he had to go. It worked out well for all parties, Hibs, Lennon and Celtic.

We weren’t done by anyone, by any standards of over stimulated imagination.

So in summary, Celtic lost out on McGinn, a Celtic fan and a player widely tipped to reach the highest level. A committed and passionate player who might have been a mainstay of their side for years to come- blinder by Lawell right enough.

Celtic continue to fork out c 300,000 k in wages to a player who hasn’t kicked a ball all season.
Back of the net there then?

Celtic gain an erratic but charismatic temporary manager who was failing big time in his previous employment. A man who’s teams previous three months form was relegation standard. A man who was looking increasingly forlorn, clueless and had by many accounts lost the support of his players and board. Oooftt, clinical finishing there, lol.

Nah, you’ve convinced me, pair of snakes right enough.

The Green Goblin
27-02-2019, 01:08 PM

Hibs didn’t “get rid” of Lennon. That’s not what the club statement said. Is it?

The 90+2
27-02-2019, 02:48 PM
We weren’t done by anyone, by any standards of over stimulated imagination.

So in summary, Celtic lost out on McGinn, a Celtic fan and a player widely tipped to reach the highest level. A committed and passionate player who might have been a mainstay of their side for years to come- blinder by Lawell right enough.

Celtic continue to fork out c 300,000 k in wages to a player who hasn’t kicked a ball all season.
Back of the net there then?

Celtic gain an erratic but charismatic temporary manager who was failing big time in his previous employment. A man who’s teams previous three months form was relegation standard. A man who was looking increasingly forlorn, clueless and had by many accounts lost the support of his players and board. Oooftt, clinical finishing there, lol.

Nah, you’ve convinced me, pair of snakes right enough.

They worked it out to get one over us after what happened in the summer. End of discussion from me and the poster above I’ll keep calling Lennon a snake as is their CEO.

Since452
27-02-2019, 03:01 PM
He was a disrespectful prick back in May.

Can't disagree with that. At a time he should have been trying to attract players to the club or keep our better ones he was saying he might be offskie. Disrespectful and stupid imo.

Smartie
27-02-2019, 03:07 PM
Can't disagree with that. At a time he should have been trying to attract players to the club or keep our better ones he was saying he might be offskie. Disrespectful and stupid imo.

He made a careless comment in the immediate aftermath of a very painful defeat.

For the quality of football he'd had our team playing for the few months prior to that he deserves to be cut a bit of slack.

RIP
27-02-2019, 03:29 PM
In amongst a lot of conjecture we know a few things as fact:-

Lennon and Rodgers are firm friends

Both Rodgers AND Lennon fell out with their club boards over spending last summer.

Puel’s been a dead man walking since April

When that happens, managers and agents are busy behind the scenes lining up potential candidates

Lennon has connections with Leicester

Lawell and Hibs don’t get on

Informed Conjecture:-
Celtic fans and media convinced Rodgers was tapped up last summer by Leicester

Both managers p*****d off with deals they had agreed between them last summer (McGinn to Glasgow, Allan to Edinburgh)

Both managers relations with their CEO’s had cooled.

Both had hit a ‘Glass Ceiling’ of ambition.

King Dominique
27-02-2019, 03:34 PM
Pointless speculating as we will never know. It does seem to be a rather well timed series of events coincidentally unravelling at the same but it seems to have worked out well

Cos we've got Heckingbottom and were playing sexy
Hibs are flying don't you know
Him and Robbie Stockdale
Singing F****** Hail Hail
Of Tae Europe here we goooo

to the tune of Rod Stewart do ya think im sexy.

Belter.

HibeeHibernian4
27-02-2019, 03:53 PM
Pointless speculating as we will never know. It does seem to be a rather well timed series of events coincidentally unravelling at the same but it seems to have worked out well

Cos we've got Heckingbottom and were playing sexy
Hibs are flying don't you know
Him and Robbie Stockdale
Singing F****** Hail Hail
Of Tae Europe here we goooo

to the tune of Rod Stewart do ya think im sexy.

Belter.

One of the first song suggestions on here that I didn’t hate, which is some achievement. I like it, get it to the singing section and we’re good to go.

Smiggy 7-0
27-02-2019, 03:59 PM
Like many others on here I thought Lenny was past his sell by date. Things were never right after that game at Tynie.
Maybe the conspiracy theories are right (IMO there is something there) or maybe they are wrong. But time to move on, Lenny is gone, he gave us good times and bad as we have all experienced in the past. We have a new manager who seems to have got us off to a good start, and there are some big games coming up so let's forget it and move on with 3 pts vital tonight.

Here’s Lucy!
27-02-2019, 04:58 PM
He knew alright, he knew and engineered the whole thing.

Beefster
27-02-2019, 05:39 PM

I’ve asked this a few times without a reasonable answer. Why didn’t he just resign a few months ago when he seemingly decided to ‘engineer’ being suspended and eventual ‘mutual consent’?

Was Parker in on this ‘engineering’ or was Lennon throwing him under the bus too?

HibsNibs
27-02-2019, 05:44 PM
just glad I can go back to hating the ****

Joe6-2
27-02-2019, 05:50 PM
I agree, there’s always a swarm of hornets following him about and it’s probably better the circus stays in Glasgow. He really doesn’t deserve it but it won’t just disappear in Scotland, he’s right back in the hornets nest now though!

Yeah, surprised he went back there, and all the sh*t that entails

The 90+2
27-02-2019, 05:52 PM
I’ve asked this a few times without a reasonable answer. Why didn’t he just resign a few months ago when he seemingly decided to ‘engineer’ being suspended and eventual ‘mutual consent’?

Was Parker in on this ‘engineering’ or was Lennon throwing him under the bus too?

Snakey wouldn’t resign as it wouldn’t look good for him in terms of Scottish football. The way he left, left lots of avenues open to him and his pals in the media playing the poor Lenny card as transpired. Snakey was at it big time and he’s back where he thought he would be.

He resigns in rage for not being backed or this new laid back Lenny taking everything on the chin? While behind the scenes bullying some of the players. Masks slip, his did.

RIP
27-02-2019, 05:56 PM
I’ve asked this a few times without a reasonable answer. Why didn’t he just resign a few months ago when he seemingly decided to ‘engineer’ being suspended and eventual ‘mutual consent?

Because he was waiting for Rodgers to be ‘manager-in-waiting’ for the Leicester job perhaps? It appears that Rodgers probably accepted the role at Christmas after Puel had his ‘crisis’ meeting with the Leicester board.

Northernhibee
27-02-2019, 06:01 PM
Y'know, I don't care. Either he was just never going to turn round his bad run of form or he always had the best interests of Neil Lennon at heart rather than Hibs, and either way that means we're better off with Hecky.

I just hope that all the things he's said that I thought were wildly disrespectul but others were OK with - the boyband comment, the rants, the comments singling out Flo, the "free transfers and rejects" comment, the threats to leave - I hope that the players remember them and are determined to show him what a proper winning mentality is like.

GGTTH

sixtwo
27-02-2019, 06:06 PM
Board members at Celtic discussed Lennon replacing Brendan last year. He was always their contingency plan. I was speaking to a business contact in December and he told me about the conversations. The same guy owns a company that has a very strong commercial relationship with both clubs. He is a Celtic fan.
I have absolutely no doubt that Lennon knew this was the case and he consciously engineered his exit from the club.

ancient hibee
27-02-2019, 06:18 PM
I wouldn't do business with him bud.He's clearly got a big mouth and can't be trusted.

Beefster
27-02-2019, 06:18 PM
Snakey wouldn’t resign as it wouldn’t look good for him in terms of Scottish football. The way he left, left lots of avenues open to him and his pals in the media playing the poor Lenny card as transpired. Snakey was at it big time and he’s back where he thought he would be.

He resigns in rage for not being backed or this new laid back Lenny taking everything on the chin? While behind the scenes bullying some of the players. Masks slip, his did.

Critical thinking isn’t really your forte. Resigning makes him look bad but Hibs being pish for months on end before him being suspended and effectively sacked doesn’t. Ffs.

Bad Habits
27-02-2019, 06:26 PM
Both wearing similar waistcoats for their reveals, suspicions confirmed.

The 90+2
27-02-2019, 06:35 PM
Critical thinking isn’t really your forte. Resigning makes him look bad but Hibs being pish for months on end before him being suspended and effectively sacked doesn’t. Ffs.

No it doesn’t. He had his media pals to blame lack of ambition from the club. Did anyone outside of our support think this season was down to the snake in the dugout? No. The prodigal son happy go lucky Lenny is back in paradise.

wookie70
27-02-2019, 06:44 PM

Resigning is also him breaking his contract with us so he would surely have to pay us compensation.

Johnny Clash
27-02-2019, 06:45 PM

You got admit though it really is the stuff of legends. A Hibs manager has the wherewithal to engineer Leicester City to sack Claude Puel then appoint Rodgers just so Lenny can get a temporary gig at Celtc. Amazing stuff!

Northernhibee
27-02-2019, 06:55 PM
You got admit though it really is the stuff of legends. A Hibs manager has the wherewithal to engineer Leicester City to sack Claude Puel then appoint Rodgers just so Lenny can get a temporary gig at Celtc. Amazing stuff!

FWIW I believe it's coincidence rather than anything else, but do you really think anyone is suggesting that Lennon got Puel sacked?

Really?

Johnny Clash
27-02-2019, 07:21 PM
FWIW I believe it's coincidence rather than anything else, but do you really think anyone is suggesting that Lennon got Puel sacked?

Really?

I find it unbelievable too but yes, apparently Lennon engineered the whole thing.

Northernhibee
27-02-2019, 07:23 PM
I find it unbelievable too but yes, apparently Lennon engineered the whole thing.

Oh dear. :rolleyes:

Canon Hannan
27-02-2019, 07:42 PM
Gutted we lost a great manager and kept a greedy accountant. I can see another few years ahead we don’t need. Remember the demonstrations. The Cup win saved his skin for a while.

Fife-Hibee
27-02-2019, 07:48 PM
Gutted we lost a great manager and kept a greedy accountant. I can see another few years ahead we don’t need. Remember the demonstrations. The Cup win saved his skin for a while.

Sadly, too many people in our support who have consistently pointed the finger at all of the managers, players and staff over the years will continue to point the finger at the managers, players and staff in the future years. While they continue to allow those who have been at the club throughout it all completely off the hook.

worcesterhibby
27-02-2019, 08:46 PM

3 wins on the trot..Hibs are flying

#HeckinbottomKnows

sadtom
27-02-2019, 09:06 PM
Wow!
47% actually think this was all subterfuge. That NL planned all this?!
There are some bat$h1t crazy barstewards in our support.

Never has a situation been so methodically engineered with such precision and a string of unlikely coincidences, since Eric Cartman managed to get Scott Tenorman to eat his dead parents in a chilli-off.

The stuff of lunacy. Mentalists.

Hibeesmad
27-02-2019, 09:07 PM
Lennon giving it tight to the hearts fans tonight, brilliant.

Hi Heid Yin
27-02-2019, 09:11 PM
Lennon giving it tight to the hearts fans tonight, brilliant.

Whatever his failings, Neil Lennon is pure entertainment and box office!

Doh Rae Me
27-02-2019, 09:13 PM

And deserves respect on Saturday.

SideBurns
27-02-2019, 09:16 PM

Correct. Let's give the man a decent reception, then roar on the Hibees. We're not Huns or Diet Huns - we should leave the Lennon-hating to them.

CathroMustStay
27-02-2019, 09:18 PM
Correct. Let's give the man a decent reception, then roar on the Hibees. We're not Huns or Diet Huns - we should leave the Lennon-hating to them.

Spot on :agree:

Glory Lurker
27-02-2019, 09:20 PM
I intend to give Lennon no reception on Saturday. I’d like to boo him but I imagine that might risk getting a dunt off someone, and also don’t want to contribute to anything that might spur the Celtc support to get vocal.

wookie70
27-02-2019, 09:22 PM
In a cringey immature way maybe. I hope the Hibs fans completely ignore him on Saturday.

Smartie
27-02-2019, 09:24 PM
I think time will tell whether or not Neil Lennon deserves a decent ovation from us on Saturday.

He was a good manager for us, he deserves no abuse from us on that front but the full circumstances surrounding his departure remain unclear and possibly always will.

When all is said and done, he's the manager of an odious Glasgow club who is visiting our ground for a Scottish Cup tie and deserves an appropriate amount of (non-sectarian) abuse for that alone.

#harangueNeilLennon

Since452
27-02-2019, 09:24 PM
Won't give the Celtic manager any reception. Heckingbottom on the other hand deserves a massive reception. He could very well turn a mediocre season into a decent one.

Swedish hibee
27-02-2019, 09:26 PM
Won't give the Celtic manager any reception. Heckingbottom on the other hand deserves a massive reception. He could very well turn a mediocre season into a decent one.

👍👍👍👍👍👍

Northernhibee
27-02-2019, 09:26 PM
In a cringey immature way maybe. I hope the Hibs fans completely ignore him on Saturday.

Let's be clear, it's never about the team he's managing. It's only ever about Neil Lennon and if we want to wind him up on Saturday, paying him absolutely **** all attention will do the job quite nicely.

Doh Rae Me
27-02-2019, 09:27 PM

Did you see his post match interview on sky?
Ignoring is fine by me but think there is an opportunity for the Hibs support to show their class.

Smartie
27-02-2019, 09:33 PM
Ignoring is fine by me but think there is an opportunity for the Hibs support to show their class.

I didn't.

What did he say?

He was overdue a decent result at Tynecastle so fair play to him if he was ecstatic.

Doh Rae Me
27-02-2019, 09:40 PM
I didn't.

What did he say?

He was overdue a decent result at Tynecastle so fair play to him if he was ecstatic.

Words to the effect of he really hopes he gets a good reception at Easter Rd. I'm looking at him saying it and believe him to be 100% genuine in what he is saying.

worcesterhibby
27-02-2019, 09:44 PM
Words to the effect of he really hopes he gets a good reception at Easter Rd. I'm looking at him saying it and believe him to be 100% genuine in what he is saying.

he has a massive ego, he’ll be expecting one.

I’ll be too busy cheering Heckingbottom

Stevie Reid
27-02-2019, 09:54 PM
I didn't.

What did he say?

He was asked how he felt about coming back and said ‘a bit of trepidation, I hope I’ll get a good reception - I’d like to think I will’

The 90+2
27-02-2019, 09:59 PM

Like he did to hibs? He shat on our club and couldn’t give a **** about us for months.

Only person we should be showing respect to is Heck who has us flying and constantly.

**** Neil Lennon he’s a snake.

The 90+2
27-02-2019, 10:00 PM

Did you give McLeish a good reception when he came back?

HibeeHibernian4
27-02-2019, 10:02 PM
All I care about is Paul Heckingbottom, Robbie Stockdale and Hibs. Lennon will be getting firmly ignored by me and hopefully he’ll be off down the tunnel sharpish at full time while Heckingbottom gets his first listen to Sunshine on Leith.

The 90+2
27-02-2019, 10:02 PM
Let's be clear, it's never about the team he's managing. It's only ever about Neil Lennon and if we want to wind him up on Saturday, paying him absolutely **** all attention will do the job quite nicely.

Exactly. And anything that happens ever will be poor Lennon and always someone else fault. Manager or abuse or giving back or anything really.

Really well played though, the guy has the media in his palm.

Doh Rae Me
27-02-2019, 10:03 PM
He was asked how he felt about coming back and said ‘a bit of trepidation, I hope I’ll get a good reception - I’d like to think I will’

Thanks Stevie for factual reply.
I think he deserves it and I hope he gets it.
I also hope his team gets pumped and we are thru to semi in case there's any doubt out there.

Doh Rae Me
27-02-2019, 10:13 PM
Did you give McLeish a good reception when he came back?

In honesty, no, but McLeish never had the same effect over me as Lennon and for some reason going to rangers really put me off him.

I think there is a possibility of trouble within the support on Saturday over NL and no one wants to see that so imho the haters of NL should just support Hibs and PH and leave out any abuse directed at NL.

Stevie Reid
27-02-2019, 10:13 PM
Thanks Stevie for factual reply.
I think he deserves it and I hope he gets it.
I also hope his team gets pumped and we are thru to semi in case there's any doubt out there.

No worries at all. Same for me man.

calumhibee1
27-02-2019, 10:31 PM
In honesty, no, but McLeish never had the same effect over me as Lennon and for some reason going to rangers really put me off him.

I think there is a possibility of trouble within the support on Saturday over NL and no one wants to see that so imho the haters of NL should just support Hibs and PH and leave out any abuse directed at NL.

I’d be more concerned about the Lennon lovers causing trouble based on the last few games. Some of them seem utterly desperate for bother.

Juice-Terry
28-02-2019, 07:37 AM
All Lennon lovers like Celtc. FACT.

BILLYHIBS
28-02-2019, 07:52 AM
Ominous that the majority on here think we’ve been done like a kipper! :confused:

The Green Goblin
28-02-2019, 08:13 AM
Ominous that the majority on here think we’ve been done like a kipper! :confused:

I’m not normally one to believe conspiracy theories and I think there’s certainly cause for suspicion here. I don’t think it’s nearly as far fetched as some people are suggesting.

One Day Soon
28-02-2019, 09:04 AM
He's done nothing to deserve anything other than a respectful welcome. Some truly fantastic times under him and some poor times. He should be applauded, then we should be looking to hump them off the park. That's it. If he does something in the future that disrespects us then fair enough give him pelters.

All the rest about how he's done this and that to us is is just paranoid conspiratorial cobblers. People should know better, but then we live in an age where every single thing is always a conspiracy.

Some people seem to have a negative Neil Lennon obsession they're never going to get over, even when we have an excellent new manager and a strong squad so that we should be looking forward not back.

Paisley Hibby
28-02-2019, 10:21 AM

Depends on what you mean by respect. Should we boo him? No. Should we applaud him at the start? - absolutely ****ing not.

adhibs
01-03-2019, 08:06 AM
He probably knew Rodgers was wanting away, and that he was going to get in at some time. The whole engineering a move is ridiculous though. if people genuinely believe he spent months sabotaging his job, finishing with a forced altercation of that some type, that's Alex Jones level of paranoia.

jacomo
01-03-2019, 08:10 AM
I think time will tell whether or not Neil Lennon deserves a decent ovation from us on Saturday.

He was a good manager for us, he deserves no abuse from us on that front but the full circumstances surrounding his departure remain unclear and possibly always will.

When all is said and done, he's the manager of an odious Glasgow club who is visiting our ground for a Scottish Cup tie and deserves an appropriate amount of (non-sectarian) abuse for that alone.

#harangueNeilLennon

He deserves a Booo! And then we move on.

Hibbyradge
01-03-2019, 08:20 AM
Rodgers said cheerio to the players on Monday it's been reported.

He was only "officially" granted permission to talk on Tuesday.

Got a link?

Congruence
01-03-2019, 08:26 AM

:thumbsup:

scooby
01-03-2019, 08:36 AM
I’m not normally one to believe conspiracy theories and I think there’s certainly cause for suspicion here. I don’t think it’s nearly as far fetched as some people are suggesting.

Exactly #LENNONKNEW

He plays the media game well, best ignored.

Hibbyradge
01-03-2019, 08:43 AM
Lennon did not orchestrate his departure from Hibs. You can level accusations of bullying at him, if you want. You can also suggest he was an unpredictable hot head, because that's why he's no longer with our club.

There is certainly no question that the Rodgers to Leicester deal was concluded behind closed doors, well in advance of Monday, but that's as far as any "conspiracy" went.

FACT/Fact/fact.

Scottie
01-03-2019, 08:55 AM
Lennon did not orchestrate his departure from Hibs. You can level accusations of bullying at him, if you want. You can also suggest he was an unpredictable hot head, because that's why he's no longer with our club.

There is certainly no question that the Rodgers to Leicester deal was concluded behind closed doors, well in advance of Monday, but that's as far as any "conspiracy" went.

FACT/Fact/fact.
In your humble opinion or FACT / Fact / fact :hmmm:

Hibbyradge
01-03-2019, 08:57 AM
In your humble opinion or FACT / Fact / fact :hmmm:

FACT/Fact/fact. :agree:

Scottie
01-03-2019, 09:02 AM
FACT/Fact/fact. :agree:
ITK then :greengrin

jacomo
01-03-2019, 01:55 PM
There is no way Lennon was working with Celtc’s squad before his return was announced. It would be impossible to keep that quiet.

Like most conspiracy theories, it falls down when you consider the practical implications. One of the most recognisable faces in Scottish football cannot work incognito.

Smartie
01-03-2019, 01:58 PM
There is no way Lennon was working with Celtc’s squad before his return was announced. It would be impossible to keep that quiet.

Like most conspiracy theories, it falls down when you consider the practical implications. One of the most recognisable faces in Scottish football cannot work incognito.

It's quite funny to think of Neil Lennon striding about the Celtic training ground with a crap "big nose, moustache, glasses" disguise on though.

bigwheel
01-03-2019, 02:00 PM
It's quite funny to think of Neil Lennon striding about the Celtic training ground with a crap "big nose, moustache, glasses" disguise on though.

[emoji23][emoji23]

Live footage of him arriving for training

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190301/fa042111c36a7978c9a36bc756642390.gif

HoboHarry
01-03-2019, 02:00 PM

Are there any bushes at the Celtic training ground that he could have been hiding in?

superfurryhibby
01-03-2019, 03:08 PM
Exactly #LENNONKNEW

He plays the media game well, best ignored.

Lennonknew, classy. That term is loaded and YOU KNOW it.

We have some real ersepieces in our support #thickasmince.

Captain Trips
01-03-2019, 03:11 PM
#mibbiesayemibbiesnaw

The 90+2
01-03-2019, 03:16 PM

Your patter is rotten m8.

The majority that voted in that poll on here are thick as mince then yeah? Lovely.

The only ersepiece is the one chucking insults about.

BILLYHIBS
01-03-2019, 03:23 PM
Neil Lennon speaking to the Daily Mail today:

” Its not about me. I’m working for the players and with the players.

There might be a few sub-plots with me going back but it’s not the major issue here. The major issue is for me to negotiate a very difficult cup tie.

What kind of reception am I expecting? I think I’ll get a better one than I got at Tynecastle on Wednesday night

It will be a bit surreal going back so early but I’m ready for it.I know what’s required

There will be no bitterness going back. Not at all. Far from it. I don’t look bitter do I?”

https://mol.im/a/6760559

scooby
01-03-2019, 03:29 PM
lennonknew, classy. That term is loaded and you know it.

#iknowit

superfurryhibby
01-03-2019, 03:40 PM
Your patter is rotten m8.

The majority that voted in that poll on here are thick as mince then yeah? Lovely.

The only ersepiece is the one chucking insults about.

No, only people who use that term. You know why obviously? It’s straight from the gutter and I have no issues with calling out anyone stupid enough to use it. See the difference there.

You love to stir nonsense, one of the most consistently chronic posters on here, and that’s saying something.

worcesterhibby
01-03-2019, 04:38 PM

FACT/Fact/fact.

AS OP I don't for a second think Lennon intentionally sabotaged Hibs.. but I do think he very likely knew that Rodgers was a very strong bet for the Leicester job (he has masses of contacts both at Leicester and Celtic it would be weird if he wasn't ITK) and that he must have realised there was a good chance that the Celtic job would come available soon. Added to that I think he just lost enthusiasm for being Hibs manager and started being petulant with the players, fans and board. In the end he didn't really want to be here..wouldn't show for press conferences and threw the players under a bus when he did decide to show up. Basically he seemed to care about Neil Lennon, not Hibs. It all ended the way it ended.

Was it a well constructed plot to get himself the Celtic job...no that is too far fetched for me.

Did his knowledge of what was happening at leicester and Celtic contribute to his disinterest in Hibs and his erratic behaviour...yes I suspect it may have.

Anyway, what I do also know is that we have won our last three matches on the trot under our new manager which is fantastic and even the most ardent of Hibs/Lennon fans just need to realise he's Celtic manager now...so nowt to do with us. No need to abuse him or even care that much any more..let's get behind Heck and forget about Lennon and most of all let's not let all this split us as a Hibs support, none of us need to be either pro-Lennon or Anti-Lennon..we should just be "Meh" Lennon and all about Hecks and the Hibs. GGTTH

HAZ2000
01-03-2019, 05:07 PM
[emoji23][emoji23]

What a show that is

Tobias Funke
01-03-2019, 05:23 PM
[emoji23][emoji23]

Prettay, prettay, prettay good :greengrin

scooby
01-03-2019, 07:28 PM
AS OP I don't for a second think Lennon intentionally sabotaged Hibs.. but I do think he very likely knew that Rodgers was a very strong bet for the Leicester job (he has masses of contacts both at Leicester and Celtic it would be weird if he wasn't ITK) and that he must have realised there was a good chance that the Celtic job would come available soon. Added to that I think he just lost enthusiasm for being Hibs manager and started being petulant with the players, fans and board. In the end he didn't really want to be here..wouldn't show for press conferences and threw the players under a bus when he did decide to show up. Basically he seemed to care about Neil Lennon, not Hibs. It all ended the way it ended.

Was it a well constructed plot to get himself the Celtic job...no that is too far fetched for me.

Did his knowledge of what was happening at leicester and Celtic contribute to his disinterest in Hibs and his erratic behaviour...yes I suspect it may have.

Anyway, what I do also know is that we have won our last three matches on the trot under our new manager which is fantastic and even the most ardent of Hibs/Lennon fans just need to realise he's Celtic manager now...so nowt to do with us. No need to abuse him or even care that much any more..let's get behind Heck and forget about Lennon and most of all let's not let all this split us as a Hibs support, none of us need to be either pro-Lennon or Anti-Lennon..we should just be "Meh" Lennon and all about Hecks and the Hibs. GGTTH

Agreed 👍

Captain Trips
01-03-2019, 07:37 PM
https://www.thehairpin.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/02XSuk4_h7oRyugKW.jpeg

The 90+2
01-03-2019, 08:07 PM
No, only people who use that term. You know why obviously? It’s straight from the gutter and I have no issues with calling out anyone stupid enough to use it. See the difference there.

You love to stir nonsense, one of the most consistently chronic posters on here, and that’s saying something.

I like to stir? No I don’t.

You love to classify hibs fans as you did in the post I quoted.

Stay classy.

Hibbyradge
01-03-2019, 08:16 PM
I like to stir? No I don’t.

You love to classify hibs fans as you did in the post I quoted.

Stay classy.

Give it a rest, please.

Everytime someone disagrees with something you say, you become antagonistic and you are constantly looking for arguments.

Even your comments above are designed to irritate the poster who has explained his comment perfectly well, but you have deliberately chosen to ignore that.

I have no idea how many posts you have made about your utterly ridiculous Lennon conspiracy theory, but it's beyond excessive.

For a while, people thought you were just a bit eccentric, but you're annoying posters now.

cabbageandribs1875
01-03-2019, 08:30 PM

it's copyrighted to a vile shower, the whole thread should be deleted, crass

The Green Goblin
01-03-2019, 08:43 PM

Great post. This is exactly what I think too.

BILLYHIBS
01-03-2019, 08:58 PM

Agree with this!

:top marks

My twelve year old thinks we should all bring rubber snakes with us tomorrow and throw them onto the pitch

He didnae want to be here and orchestrated his and Shane McGowans exit from our club

If anything it should unite us all as a club

The OP is correct Neil Lennon is nought to do with us now

Normal service has been resumed

Lets get 100% behind the team and make sure we knock Glasgow Celtic out of the Scottish Cup

It is well within our capabilities but we need to be at our very best and we need your support

Zazu62
01-03-2019, 09:18 PM
I think people forget Lennons a Celtic man, he’s obviously still close to Lawwell etc, he owes Hibs nothing.

Since452
01-03-2019, 09:20 PM
Would be funny if Hibs beat them tomorrow wouldn't it? If Karma does exist we're due some

BILLYHIBS
01-03-2019, 09:24 PM
Would be funny if Hibs beat them tomorrow wouldn't it? If Karma does exist we're due some

https://youtu.be/6ToFS189yFo

Doh Rae Me
01-03-2019, 09:26 PM
I think people forget Lennons a Celtic man, he’s obviously still close to Lawwell etc, he owes Hibs nothing.

Correct.

However Hibs do owe him something.

Respect.

Keyser Sauzee
01-03-2019, 09:31 PM
Correct.

Respect.

We don’t owe Lennon anything, just like he owes Hibs nothing. I don’t dislike Lennon, I still have a lot of time for him but it’s all in the past now and it’s Heckingbottom that deserves our respect and full support.

Doh Rae Me
01-03-2019, 09:33 PM
We don’t owe Lennon anything, just like he owes Hibs nothing. I don’t dislike Lennon, I still have a lot of time for him but it’s all in the past now and it’s Heckingbottom that deserves our respect and full support.

We?
Ok I'll give NL the respect I think he deserves.
Is that ok with you?

Keyser Sauzee
01-03-2019, 09:35 PM
We?
Ok I'll give NL the respect I think he deserves.
Is that ok with you?

Yes We, as in the whole Hibs support. U and a lot of other fans seem more interested in giving our former manager respect rather than our current one, which I think is wrong.

Doh Rae Me
01-03-2019, 09:37 PM
What's the op about?

BILLYHIBS
01-03-2019, 09:41 PM
Correct.

Respect.

He will get respect (well more than the Hertz gave him) but then he will get the stuffing he is due

Doh Rae Me
01-03-2019, 09:45 PM
He will get respect (well more than the Hertz gave him) but then he will get the stuffing he is due
I completely agree with you.

Northernhibee
02-03-2019, 07:54 AM
I don’t go for this thing that we “owe” Lennon respect, that gives credence to the idea that he was bigger than the club and he was doing us a favour by managing us,l. You could say he owes us because we hired him after failing miserably at Bolton if you wished but I don’t subscribe to that either.

We “owe” him nothing. You can choose to give him a round of applause, but it’s not “owed”. No different to when the Hearts fans chose to give Rudi Skacel the front page of their programme and a co-ordinated standing ovation when he returned to Tynecastle with Dundee United otherwise, anything co-ordinated or “one Neil Lennon” chantsnwould be utterly cringeworthy.

Brightside
02-03-2019, 08:03 AM
Surprised the Her Majesty quote hasn’t been mentioned yet?! Also Gary Parker telling anyone that will listen that both were paid off for a lot of money. Both have gone down majorly in my estimations

The Green Goblin
02-03-2019, 09:12 AM
I don’t go for this thing that we “owe” Lennon respect, that gives credence to the idea that he was bigger than the club and he was doing us a favour by managing us,l. You could say he owes us because we hired him after failing miserably at Bolton if you wished but I don’t subscribe to that either.

We “owe” him nothing. You can choose to give him a round of applause, but it’s not “owed”. No different to when the Hearts fans chose to give Rudi Skacel the front page of their programme and a co-ordinated standing ovation when he returned to Tynecastle with Dundee United otherwise, anything co-ordinated or “one Neil Lennon” chantsnwould be utterly cringeworthy.

Totally. He got full support from the fans when he was here but still didn’t see the job through. A “one Neil Lennon” chant from the home fans today would be an embarrassment.

The Green Goblin
02-03-2019, 09:13 AM
Surprised the Her Majesty quote hasn’t been mentioned yet?! Also Gary Parker telling anyone that will listen that both were paid off for a lot of money. Both have gone down majorly in my estimations

It’s not what he said. He said “I imagine she”. Some tic fan stirring trouble.

Pretty Boy
02-03-2019, 09:14 AM
I'll not be applauding Lennon today.

He's in the opposition dug out today and as far as I'm concerned if you aren't with us then you're against us.

I won't be actively abusing him either unless it's reactive.

3pm
02-03-2019, 09:16 AM

You not said before he has form for being a mouthpiece?

pacoluna
02-03-2019, 09:19 AM

Probably because it didn't happen.

Hibbyradge
02-03-2019, 09:20 AM

Where has Parker said that?

southsider
02-03-2019, 09:21 AM
What was the quote ? And has Lennon bumped Parker ?

sadtom
02-03-2019, 09:41 AM
He will get a brief and polite round of applause as he makes his way to the bench from me...then after that it's all about the Hibs.

Far less successful former players/managers who did not show a similar level of passion in their time with us have been afforded more.
He did a god job for us. He did not 'jump ship', he did not 'engineer' a move (to those who believe that garbage...Seriously!?!?!? Yer all utterly barking).
Though now it would appear (see also the making up stuff he said cr@p ie 'her majesty') some people are doing their best to justify their dislike of the guy.
He did little if anything wrong, other than have an altercation/bust up with a player/players/LD. (***** happens) But now some seem to be delighted to again be given the opportunity to vent their spleen against him. Baffles me.

SRHibs
02-03-2019, 09:46 AM
**** Neil Lennon. All the lip service about quitting the SPL, and sectarianism being racist, but he’s more than happy to manage a club supported by hundreds of thousand “racists”.

Hibbyradge
02-03-2019, 10:11 AM
He did say it, so not sure why you're saying otherwise.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwi0m8OuqePgAhWNyoUKHeFFBpcQzPwBegQIARAC&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailyrecord.co.uk%2Fsport%2F football%2Ffootball-news%2Fwhat-celtic-boss-neil-lennon-14076187&psig=AOvVaw0rGr8SHUu8agDnCrQRUraj&ust=1551611489441057

Future17
02-03-2019, 10:15 AM
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwi0m8OuqePgAhWNyoUKHeFFBpcQzPwBegQIARAC&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailyrecord.co.uk%2Fsport%2F football%2Ffootball-news%2Fwhat-celtic-boss-neil-lennon-14076187&psig=AOvVaw0rGr8SHUu8agDnCrQRUraj&ust=1551611489441057

Link won't work for me but I wasn't quick enough to delete my posts! I genuinely thought it was "her majesty" but think it was just confirmation bias.

Apologies.

Future17
02-03-2019, 10:20 AM
https://youtu.be/dOCfWhLp2N0

About 4.27 into this vid.

Hibbyradge
02-03-2019, 10:21 AM
Link won't work for me but I wasn't quick enough to delete my posts! I genuinely thought it was "her majesty" but think it was just confirmation bias.

Apologies.

👍

"I imagine she."

Not,

"Her majesty."

Say it in a Norn Iron accent to get the full effect. :greengrin

The 90+2
02-03-2019, 10:23 AM
Give it a rest, please.

Everytime someone disagrees with something you say, you become antagonistic and you are constantly looking for arguments.

Even your comments above are designed to irritate the poster who has explained his comment perfectly well, but you have deliberately chosen to ignore that.

I have no idea how many posts you have made about your utterly ridiculous Lennon conspiracy theory, but it's beyond excessive.

For a while, people thought you were just a bit eccentric, but you're annoying posters now.

Will do.

Are you standing for one of the supporters reps. You seem to think you are a major voice talking on behalf of people.

wookie70
02-03-2019, 10:25 AM
He definitely says "I Imagine" and has been respectful of us since he left. I'll still be ignoring him at least until the whistle goes to start the game. If he walks out and claps us then some mutual respect may be in order but there is a cup tie to be won and everyone should be focused on Hibs. I hope there isn't any booing either as it will just lead to fans arguing with each other and we need to be together tonight.

Hibbyradge
02-03-2019, 10:28 AM
Will do.

Are you standing for one of the supporters reps. You seem to think you are a major voice talking on behalf of people.

You see.

Even then you can't resist a barbed comment. Just a little niggle to try to antagonise someone who disagrees with you.

It's childish and attention seeking in the extreme.

The Green Goblin
02-03-2019, 11:12 AM
He will get a brief and polite round of applause as he makes his way to the bench from me...then after that it's all about the Hibs.

Far less successful former players/managers who did not show a similar level of passion in their time with us have been afforded more.
He did a god job for us. He did not 'jump ship', he did not 'engineer' a move (to those who believe that garbage...Seriously!?!?!? Yer all utterly barking).
Though now it would appear (see also the making up stuff he said cr@p ie 'her majesty') some people are doing their best to justify their dislike of the guy.
He did little if anything wrong, other than have an altercation/bust up with a player/players/LD. (***** happens) But now some seem to be delighted to again be given the opportunity to vent their spleen against him. Baffles me.

One point - the “her majesty” thing was posted by a Celtic fan on Twitter, so not an example of one of ours doing anything.

sadtom
02-03-2019, 11:15 AM
One point - the “her majesty” thing was posted by a Celtic fan on Twitter, so not an example of one of ours doing anything.

But plenty have 'picked up the ba' (on various site/pages) and ran off into the distance with it.

tonyrougier123
02-03-2019, 11:43 AM
We are the hibees
Your glasgow celtic
Lenny its over now.

We love kamberi
Hes scoring goals now.
Its hecky its all about!

Your in our shadow SHaaa__dow
In our sha sha sha sha shaddow
Your in our shadow shaaa__dow

ITS HECkY ITS ALL ABOUT!!

To the bradley cooper and lady gaga tune shallow.

One Day Soon
02-03-2019, 12:09 PM
We are the hibees
Your glasgow celtic
Lenny its over now.

We love kamberi
Hes scoring goals now.
Its hecky its all about!

No.

Northernhibee
02-03-2019, 12:13 PM
We are the hibees
Your glasgow celtic
Lenny its over now.

We love kamberi
Hes scoring goals now.
Its hecky its all about!

No.

Hibrandenburg
02-03-2019, 12:39 PM
There's just too many coincidences. Everyone was asking WTF Lennon was up to with his team selections and strange rants, with hindsight it really looks like he was working his ticket. I wish him and Celtic as much footballing misery as possible.

H18 SFR
02-03-2019, 12:43 PM
There's just too many coincidences. Everyone was asking WTF Lennon was up to with his team selections and strange rants, with hindsight it really looks like he was working his ticket. I wish him and Celtic as much footballing misery as possible.

Simply thought this was a load or rubbish but as the week has went on it's becoming clearer that there is a chance it's accurate.

1875Sean
03-03-2019, 11:53 PM
Don’t want to go on about Lenny but anyone think it’s intresting Parker isn’t apart of his team at Celtic, was there a fallout at Hibs?

BILLYHIBS
04-03-2019, 04:53 AM
With the benefit of hindsight and with all that has been said and done in the last week if we were to have a second Lennyknew Poll I am convinced it would be a landslide

Lennyknew!

:wink:

hibees 7062
06-03-2019, 05:47 PM
Heard yesterday he was getting the Leicester job till the end of the season if Rodgers didn't take it

Hibbyradge
06-03-2019, 05:57 PM
Heard yesterday he was getting the Leicester job till the end of the season if Rodgers didn't take it

Good source?

hibees 7062
06-03-2019, 06:07 PM
Good source?

Season ticket holder

Hibbyradge
06-03-2019, 06:13 PM
Season ticket holder

Couldn't be better.