04Sauzee
26-02-2019, 10:57 AM
If Lennon is back with Celtic on Saturday then kamberi should be up for it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shouldn't he be up for it regardless??

HAZ2000
26-02-2019, 11:02 AM
Shouldn't he be up for it regardless??

Added incentive. Kamberi loves playing against them regardless. Guaranteed to score

Hi Heid Yin
27-02-2019, 01:50 AM
Kamberi is a professional football player, who really ought to be "up for it" every game and not pick and choose when to "get fired up".

He has without question had a "predominantly poor season" and has a lot yet to prove to our new manager, never mind an ex manager.

He has shown recent encouraging signs but now needs to go on a run where he is positively impacting the majority of games, creating chances, making a nuisance of himself in the box and, of course, scoring.

monktonharp
27-02-2019, 03:32 AM
Kamberi is a professional football player, who really ought to be "up for it" every game and not pick and choose when to "get fired up".

He has without question had a "predominantly poor season" and has a lot yet to prove to our new manager, never mind an ex manager.

He has shown recent encouraging signs but now needs to go on a run where he is positively impacting the majority of games, creating chances, making a nuisance of himself in the box and, of course, scoring.e will score a couple on Saturday

heretoday
27-02-2019, 04:15 AM
He'll be like a budgie on Trill.

judas
27-02-2019, 05:39 AM
Kamberi is up for it every week. Effort has not been an issue for him in my view.

Only the wierdo seemed to think Kamberi wasn’t trying.

DetroitHibs
27-02-2019, 06:15 AM
I think the whole team will be a little more up for the game. Really fancy us to batter them.

GRA
04-08-2020, 09:29 AM
https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/florian-kamberi-hibs-and-st-gallen-agree-fee-striker-2932061

Don't let the door hit you on the way out :bye: wee rat

Greenbeard
04-08-2020, 09:51 AM
https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/florian-kamberi-hibs-and-st-gallen-agree-fee-striker-2932061

This ain't gallin' news. It is effin brilliant news.

Greenio
04-08-2020, 09:55 AM
Good.

Welp of a man.

Would love to know exactly what the 6 figures were

Sir David Gray
04-08-2020, 09:55 AM

I'm assuming he's wanted to play for them ever since he played in their stadium as a Grasshopper Zurich player so who are we to stand in the way of his dream?

joe_hfc
04-08-2020, 10:29 AM
St Gallen play in green and white, have roughly the same sized stadium. He's basically signed for the Swiss Hibs. I hope when he puts on the shirt its a constant reminder to the time he went to Scotland and *****ed it by acting like an absolutely tosser. Good riddens

Jones28
04-08-2020, 10:30 AM
I felt sorry for him 🤢

Cheerio

Rocky
04-08-2020, 10:36 AM
Good.

Welp of a man.

Would love to know exactly what the 6 figures were

The article says we recouped what we paid so I'm guessing it's just a break even deal. So we got a few years of service out of him, huns covered some of his wages last season, and we have a sell on clause so we'll make a few quid if he does turn out to be a superstar somewhere. That's not bad business under the circumstances.

SonOfDavidFrancey
04-08-2020, 10:40 AM
Personally I am very disappointed with the way this worked out. Had potential to be an extraordinary bit of business - we got him for a very reasonable fee (via a pre-loan agreement re fee) and if he had lived up to his early promise we could have been selling him on for much more. The ‘tache will be fuming. However as someone said on here he is a grade A welt.

Clarence
04-08-2020, 10:45 AM
Fat. Justin. Bieber.

heretoday
04-08-2020, 10:53 AM
Kamberi is up for it every week. Effort has not been an issue for him in my view.

It's all nonsense innit? Good luck to him.

bigwheel
04-08-2020, 10:58 AM

think he has fallen out with every manager he has had so far for more than a short loan spell....if he doesn't sort out his application and teamwork, he will end up in the lower divisions of European leagues...

lord bunberry
04-08-2020, 11:08 AM
I wonder when he’ll do an interview sticking the boot into Scottish football.

Since452
04-08-2020, 11:24 AM
I wonder when he’ll do an interview sticking the boot into Scottish football.

That's inevitable

1 8 7 5
04-08-2020, 11:28 AM
Cheerio.

Not wanted at Hibernian.

hibbydog
04-08-2020, 11:29 AM
Typical.

Hibs get player on loan

Player looks very good

Hibs sign him on a permanent deal

Player turns to *****.

Jim44
04-08-2020, 11:45 AM
Stories emanating from ER suggest he exaggerated injuries when he didn’t fancy certain matches.

cabbageandribs1875
04-08-2020, 11:51 AM
Stories emanating from ER suggest he exaggerated injuries when he didn’t fancy certain matches.

i wonder if neil lennon knew that

ancient hibee
04-08-2020, 12:04 PM

If true hardly unique.

neil7908
04-08-2020, 12:11 PM
There's definitely a player in there so I'm glad we have a sell on. If he makes it or not is purely down to him.

ancient hibee
04-08-2020, 12:14 PM
There's definitely a player in there so I'm glad we have a sell on. If he makes it or not is purely down to him.

I think he’ll do well.

Since452
04-08-2020, 12:17 PM
Kamberi's attitude will prevent him from becoming a top player. He has the ability but doesn't fancy it often enough. Doesn't realise the opportunity he has. If he had John McGinn's mindset he'd get to a very good level. St Gallen will maybe get a tune out of him for a season or so then he'll be playing in Albania or somewhere then sign for Hamilton Accies

Keith_M
04-08-2020, 12:19 PM
"Ever since I first played at Kybunpark, I was overcome with the supporters and the atmosphere and it has been my dream to play here."

Northernhibee
04-08-2020, 12:25 PM
The Swiss Joey Barton.

A not very good player who thinks he is much smarter than he actually is.

superfurryhibby
04-08-2020, 12:30 PM
A limited footballer who probably found his level in the SPL. I liked his direct running style and he did score a few very good goals, but he also had a terrible first touch, lacked on -field savvy and clearly wasn't much of a team player. He can GTF with my best wishes for the future (particularly if we have a sell on clause).

GreenNWhiteArmy
04-08-2020, 12:51 PM
A limited footballer who probably found his level in the SPL. I liked his direct running style and he did score a few very good goals, but he also had a terrible first touch, lacked on -field savvy and clearly wasn't much of a team player. He can GTF with my best wishes for the future (particularly if we have a sell on clause).

About sums it up for me

PatHead
04-08-2020, 01:12 PM
think he has fallen out with every manager he has had so far for more than a short loan spell....if he doesn't sort out his application and teamwork, he will end up in the lower divisions of European leagues...

What with a team like Alloa, Arbroath orHearts?

BILLYHIBS
04-08-2020, 01:33 PM
First touch of an elephant, turned like a barge, ran like Bambi towing a caravan, couldnae beat a man, didnae want to be here, only scored 3 League goals in the first half of last season, will miss his stepovers and flicks to no one in particular. If we can get our money back fair enough call it quits wish him all the best and move on

MWHIBBIES
04-08-2020, 01:39 PM

Doesn't stand up at all. Only ever missed 5 matches through injury, 3 of those when he was pretty clearly injured at the start of the 18/19 season just after joining.

Quality during his loan spell, but I think he just went back to what he really was, a decent player who was hot and cold. Had some exceptional games after signing permanently, some poor ones.

Smartie
04-08-2020, 01:45 PM
I don't think I'd ever be so happy to see a good player leave Hibs.

And he IS a good player. Maybe doesn't always show it, maybe doesn't always want it, but he is a good player. When he's in the mood and stuff is coming off for him, he's a cracking player.

I can't help but think he's someone else's problem now, and as good a player as he is, he can also put in the level of performance you'd castigate a player with a fraction of his ability for, all totally down to his attitude problem.

There's a bit of me is disappointed that he's not going to underproduce for big wages at Ibrox.

Since452
04-08-2020, 01:49 PM

And he IS a good player. Maybe doesn't always show it, maybe doesn't always want it, but he is a good player. When he's in the mood and stuff is coming off for him, he's a cracking player.

I can't help but think he's someone else's problem now, and as good a player as he is, he can also put in the level of performance you'd castigate a player with a fraction of his ability for, all totally down to his attitude problem.

There's a bit of me is disappointed that he's not going to underproduce for big wages at Ibrox.

That's where I am. I remember thinking to myself when he was on loan that I couldn't believe we'd got this guy. Been nothing short of a disappointment for me since signing permanently. You can see why Grasshopper and now Hibs were happy to let him go

hibee_girl
04-08-2020, 01:57 PM

That's pretty much where I'm at with it too :agree:

Greenio
04-08-2020, 02:12 PM
I can think of so many times watching him play where he'd throw his arms up in the air because he never got the exact ball he wanted or someone makes a decision not to play to him. That's fine if you are at the top of your game and your bringing others up with you, but not if you're ***** a lot more than you are good - touch like a tree stump!

WeeRussell
04-08-2020, 02:15 PM
I think a lot of the abuse and criticism has been a bit over the top from some of us. However I’m glad to have a transfer sorted, make some cash back, and move on from the whole story.

JimBHibees
04-08-2020, 02:16 PM
Quite liked Flo as a player scored some cracking goals for us. Very inconsistent but team usually played well when he did. Really unnecessary comments when went to Rangers however genuinely wonder what advice he was getting at that time though looks like it has worked out for him.

04-08-2020, 02:20 PM
First touch of an elephant, turned like a barge, ran like Bambi towing a caravan, couldnae beat a man, didnae want to be here, only scored 3 League goals in the first half of last season, will miss his stepovers and flicks to no one in particular. If we can get our money back fair enough call it quits wish him all the best and move on

You forgot got caught offside and fell over a lot. 😀

Northernhibee
04-08-2020, 02:22 PM
Fabulous hair though.

Vault Boy
04-08-2020, 02:23 PM
Certainly won't miss watching his attempts at taking a first touch.

Good that we're likely to at least breakeven on our 4th choice striker.

Wakeyhibee
04-08-2020, 02:37 PM
Had a good start but sadly never improved his weaknesses, caught offside/first touch. Done the usual "silly boy" interview as is all too common these days.

Moving on was the best thing. Im more pleased Hibs got a return for their faith in him.

MyJo
04-08-2020, 02:41 PM
Good player, shame he was such a fanny.

Bostonhibby
04-08-2020, 02:45 PM
A limited footballer who probably found his level in the SPL. I liked his direct running style and he did score a few very good goals, but he also had a terrible first touch, lacked on -field savvy and clearly wasn't much of a team player. He can GTF with my best wishes for the future (particularly if we have a sell on clause).Nail, hammer, heid[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

Bostonhibby
04-08-2020, 02:47 PM
You forgot got caught offside and fell over a lot. [emoji3]But apart from that?

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

BILLYHIBS
04-08-2020, 02:53 PM
You forgot got caught offside and fell over a lot. 😀

Yip! As others have said was good when the ball fell perfectly for him usually about two feet in front of him on his left peg with perfect wind conditions which wasn’t that often

J-C
04-08-2020, 03:35 PM
A decent player with a stinking attitude, fell out with the head coach at Grasshoppers and here, not well liked in the dressing room and definitely not a team player. The Lennon fall out just shows how Lennon finally lost the rag with him as he tried everything to motivate him, eventually he went public with his criticism, which backfired on Lennon. He showed his true colours with his comments on loan and it was good to see Ross basically tell him to GTF.

weecounty hibby
04-08-2020, 03:38 PM
The goal he scored against celtic at ER when Slivka opened the scoring early was a peach and showed that there is a player in there. What he needs to show is the effort and commitment to make any kind of step up. Also a bit of a chicken hearted player who never ever won a header

Onion
04-08-2020, 04:31 PM
Glad he's gone.

04Sauzee
04-08-2020, 04:36 PM
Jack Ross said in last week's interview that even if we sold Kamberi there was unlikely to be any new faces coming in anytime soon. Would hope that's not the case

hibsbollah
04-08-2020, 04:38 PM
Certainly won't miss watching his attempts at taking a first touch.

Good that we're likely to at least breakeven on our 4th choice striker.

He always had to try something extravagant, which gifted possession to the opposition more often than not. He could do with learning how to do a simple cushion of a ball.

Heisenberg
04-08-2020, 05:03 PM
Jack Ross said in last week's interview that even if we sold Kamberi there was unlikely to be any new faces coming in anytime soon. Would hope that's not the case

We’ll sign another couple I think, he’s just playing the usual game that every manager does.

Hibiza
04-08-2020, 05:06 PM
Goodbye

blackpoolhibs
04-08-2020, 05:07 PM
We’ll sign another couple I think, he’s just playing the usual game that every manager does.

:agree: GTF Kamberi, hun tosser.

HendoDelivered
04-08-2020, 05:11 PM

We tried for Sibbick the other day so we defo still in the market for players. Think JR just keeping his cards close to his chest and rightly so.

The 90+2
04-08-2020, 05:29 PM
Still fancy Kamberi to go up a level and don’t think he found his level here at all. I just think he thought he was better than us when the squad started leaving and considering where we finished he might have had a point. All the worst to the prick regardless.

grunt
04-08-2020, 05:30 PM
FC St Gallen have just sold a striker to Rangers, and then Kamberi goes to FC St Gallen.

Billy Whizz
04-08-2020, 05:30 PM
FC St Gallen have just sold a striker to Rangers, and then Kamberi goes to FC St Gallen.

Hope so

CMurdoch
04-08-2020, 06:35 PM
I can think of so many times watching him play where he'd throw his arms up in the air because he never got the exact ball he wanted or someone makes a decision not to play to him. That's fine if you are at the top of your game and your bringing others up with you, but not if you're ***** a lot more than you are good - touch like a tree stump!

:greengrin

MG1965
04-08-2020, 07:32 PM
That is strange....

MG1965
04-08-2020, 08:00 PM
I don't post much but I do have a tendency of ending posts. The reason i find it strange that i think that Rangers offer Kamberi a deal then he or Hibs knock it back but to allow Rangers to sign their new forward which it then leads him to sign for Gallen. That"s either strange or we are all in each others pockets!!!

w pilton hibby
04-08-2020, 08:03 PM
I don't post much but I do have a tendency of ending posts. The reason i find it strange that i think that Rangers offer Kamberi a deal then he or Hibs knock it back but to allow Rangers to sign their new forward which it then leads him to sign for Gallen. That"s either strange or we are all in each others pockets!!!

Or it's a coincidence 😁

The 90+2
04-08-2020, 08:05 PM

St Gallen fans may feel ****ed off.

H18 SFR
04-08-2020, 08:08 PM
I wonder what kind words Kamberi will post on Instagram and the likes to say thanks to the Hibs fans for all the support etc.

MG1965
04-08-2020, 08:20 PM
Thanks for replying I thought I had set myself up for a fall.

Kamberi was a good Striker but money always talks.

Gaffer1875
04-08-2020, 08:35 PM
Kamberi appears to be in Glasgow according to his Instagram. Is there anything in him being available for The Rangers for their europa league game or am I tripping?

04Sauzee
04-08-2020, 08:37 PM
Kamberi appears to be in Glasgow according to his Instagram. Is there anything in him being available for The Rangers for their europa league game or am I tripping?

He's not available for Rangers
Imagine if he was and got injured

Gaffer1875
04-08-2020, 08:42 PM
He's not available for Rangers
Imagine if he was and got injured

Thought so, not sure where I heard that he could have been available.

Greenbeard
05-08-2020, 08:28 AM

Saying his goodbyes to the club of his dreams and shedding a tear while standing alone outside Ipox clapping?

NORTHERNHIBBY
05-08-2020, 10:35 AM
He has the talent to make a decent career for himself but at the moment he seems to be making his own baggage which doesn't include an awful lot of positives. He may have quite a bit of growing up to do and I would rather he did that somewhere else.

Lago
05-08-2020, 12:47 PM
Might be worth remembering that at the time he signed a permanent contract at Hibs it was received by us fans with enthusiasm.

Wilson
05-08-2020, 12:55 PM
Might be worth remembering that at the time he signed a permanent contract at Hibs it was received by us fans with enthusiasm.

Nearly as much enthusiasm as his signing elsewhere will get now...

MWHIBBIES
05-08-2020, 01:07 PM

Everybody remembers that. We all remember how good he was on loan.

thegaffer12
05-08-2020, 01:54 PM

I was absolutely buzzing, along with the Maclaren return. Genuinely thought we were destined for good things that season. Wasn't spot on with my judgement...

Greenbeard
05-08-2020, 02:16 PM
I was absolutely buzzing, along with the Maclaren return. Genuinely thought we were destined for good things that season. Wasn't spot on with my judgement...
Your judgement was absolutely fine. For a while they were an exciting and rewarding duo, only to flatter to deceive. I have way more sympathy for McLaren who iirc had a back issue then struggled to get game time, often getting just a few minutes off the bench. I say "more sympathy" but let me clarify that by saying I have f... all sympathy for Kamberi. Zero. Zilch. Nil. Niente. Nada. Nicht.

Monts
05-08-2020, 02:17 PM

https://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?331671-Would-you-sell-kamberi

This doesn't seem like it was such a daft idea after all :greengrin

Greenbeard
05-08-2020, 03:10 PM
https://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?331671-Would-you-sell-kamberi

This doesn't seem like it was such a daft idea after all :greengrin
Very true esp now we know via Sunderland Til I Die Season 2 how naive the tossers were who had just taken over at Sunderland. Could have squeezed them up to at least £2.5m!!

spike220
06-08-2020, 03:47 AM

And there are many long time posters on here (including me) that were thrilled to death when we signed Kujabi.

Since452
06-08-2020, 05:20 AM

He looked a world beater. We got a shadow of that player back

jacomo
06-08-2020, 06:44 AM
Very true esp now we know via Sunderland Til I Die Season 2 how naive the tossers were who had just taken over at Sunderland. Could have squeezed them up to at least £2.5m!!

But just think how many Hibs fans would have been upset at the ‘lack of ambition’.