PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: CELTIC TICKETS ON GENERAL SALE

RSS Bot
25-02-2019, 09:30 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/9748)

Diclonius
25-02-2019, 09:44 AM
Looks like barely any ST holders have taken up the option. Going to be a lot of empty seats at this one.

Bob Box Fish
25-02-2019, 09:55 AM
Based on historical sales probably be about 13-14k tops hibs fans at the game. Still double the last round.

Hibee87
25-02-2019, 10:10 AM
Im skint this month and dont get paid till Thursday, Im not bothered if my normal seat is unavailable to purchase on Thursday, but I will be there. I wonder if there is many more like myself who are waiting till the end of the week to purchase presumably after pay day.

Famous Fiver
25-02-2019, 10:30 AM
Me, My two sons and my grandson have all bought our season ticket seats.

Uber fans?

Malthibby
25-02-2019, 11:36 AM
Bought my ST seats before going away for the weekend because I assumed we would sell out this morning.
Get them bought, Celtic are pure rubbish and it's about time to win the cup again.
GG

Beefster
25-02-2019, 11:46 AM
Looks like barely any ST holders have taken up the option. Going to be a lot of empty seats at this one.

I doubt there are lots of folk in the same position but we was just waiting for the general sale so that mini-Beefster could come along. Hopefully, a few ST holders just fancy a change of seat.

Carheenlea
25-02-2019, 11:46 AM
Been a bit of a pricey week with Dundee away (£26), St Johnstone away (£23) and Celtic cup tickets (£25) so £74 for an adult on his own before travel etc. Should still be looking at a decent crowd though for Celtic and sales hopefully steady over next few days.

CMurdoch
25-02-2019, 11:49 AM
Famous Five Lower, online, looking like a barely started box of chocolates

Albanian Hibs
25-02-2019, 11:50 AM

Not got around to buying mine yet

007 Mickey Weir
25-02-2019, 11:50 AM
That’s 7 of us just bought. Super easy. Good seats.

Looking forward to a good day out. HUGE GAME. Win this and the cup is anyone’s!!

GGTTH

Albanian Hibs
25-02-2019, 11:59 AM
Trying to get my seats but it's coming up with a message "do not leave a single seat unoccupied" meaning I cannot put my 2 seats in my basket. I know that it's another season ticket holder that sits beside us and I am sure he will be there. Never seen this before.

Springbank
25-02-2019, 12:03 PM
That’s 7 of us just bought. Super easy. Good seats.

Looking forward to a good day out. HUGE GAME. Win this and the cup is anyone’s!!

GGTTH

What would you want more:

* Home draw
* Unsettling speculation about the Celtic manager
* Celtic in patchy form (all relative but they're not in full juggernaut mode, at home v Motherwell & away v Kille the game was alive in 89th minute both games)
* Celtic with a tricky away game midweek beforehand (red card potential at Tynecastle)
* Saturday night under the lights at ER
* Injuries mounting up for Celtic
* New Hibs manager getting off to a bit of early momentum
* Goal scorers in our side (makes us "a good cup team" as auld yins would say)

If anyone's planning to stay at home after all that lot, then I don't know why you follow the football.
This game has got the lot.

JXM73
25-02-2019, 12:45 PM

* Home draw
* Celtic in patchy form (all relative but they're not in full juggernaut mode, at home v Motherwell & away v Kille the game was alive in 89th minute both games)
* Celtic with a tricky away game midweek beforehand (red card potential at Tynecastle)

If anyone's planning to stay at home after all that lot, then I don't know why you follow the football.

It's got hibs at home,thats enough for me

wookie70
25-02-2019, 12:48 PM
Trying to get my seats but it's coming up with a message "do not leave a single seat unoccupied" meaning I cannot put my 2 seats in my basket. I know that it's another season ticket holder that sits beside us and I am sure he will be there. Never seen this before. I got that too. Put the other seat in the basket and remove it from there. Total pita eticketing

Keith_M
25-02-2019, 12:58 PM
I doubt there are lots of folk in the same position but we was just waiting for the general sale so that mini-Beefster could come along. Hopefully, a few ST holders just fancy a change of seat.

I'd be willing to guess that's the case. You can buy a different seat and still get ST discount.

I'll be part of a group of five, instead of the usual two, so had to move to get decent seats together.

Hibernia&Alba
25-02-2019, 12:58 PM

Still plenty of time, but it's surprising. Have some fans decided we have no chance?:dunno:

Albanian Hibs
25-02-2019, 01:08 PM
I got that too. Put the other seat in the basket and remove it from there. Total pita eticketing

Tried that but it's still not letting me. This is crazy? It's stopping me from buying my 2 seats. Looks like I will have to go down to ticket office sometime and take time of work in the process.

wookie70
25-02-2019, 01:22 PM
Put another random seat from somewhere else and delete that as well as the single one

Since90+2
25-02-2019, 02:51 PM

* Home draw

Don't agree Celtics form is patchy. They've won something like 9 games on the bounce and the goal yesterday was the first time they conceded a domestic goal in 2019.

We will have to play at out absolute maximum to progress in the tie.

Hermit Crab
25-02-2019, 03:31 PM

Very, very disappointing uptake for this. If it was Hearts away though there would be screaming matches if you couldn't get a ticket.

HFC93
25-02-2019, 03:33 PM
I presume all those moaning about giving the Old Firm a full end have snapped up their tickets for this game.

Albanian Hibs
25-02-2019, 03:34 PM
Put another random seat from somewhere else and delete that as well as the single one

👍 sorted, thanks

Hermit Crab
25-02-2019, 03:40 PM
I presume all those moaning about giving the Old Firm a full end have snapped up their tickets for this game.

I honestly thought there would be so much more demand for this given the above point you've made.

Billy Whizz
25-02-2019, 05:54 PM
If it’s a draw on Saturday, reply is at Celtic Park on Wednesday 13th March

Real Emerald
25-02-2019, 06:16 PM
I honestly thought there would be so much more demand for this given the above point you've made.

It looks horrendous and as for folk being upset that we're not giving enough tickets to Hibs fans for the old firm games, where are they all for this one? Thousands of empty ST seats for a quarter final Scottish Cup tie against Celtic!!

Glory Lurker
25-02-2019, 06:19 PM
I forgot about the deadline for buying ST seat and didn't buy until just now. I got the "Don't leave single seat" message but couldn't work or way round it so ended up buying the seat next to mine. I imagine the view from there will be much the same as from mine, so probably not end of the world.

B.H.F.C
25-02-2019, 06:21 PM
A win on Wednesday and sales will really pick up.

Massive game, hope we can fill the home end (doubtful as it looks).

Hibees1973
25-02-2019, 06:22 PM
Hope we sell a lot of tickets between now and a Saturday....really disappointing take up so far.

Is this a sign of our season ticket sales projection for next season.

Celtic at home in the cup....why would any real Hibee not find the money to see this?

Last season we sold around 18,000 tickets for the last game against Rangers and that game was live on TV.....where has everyone gone. :confused:

Peevemor
25-02-2019, 06:38 PM
Hope we sell a lot of tickets between now and a Saturday....really disappointing take up so far.

Is this a sign of our season ticket sales projection for next season.

Celtic at home in the cup....why would any real Hibee not find the money to see this?

Last season we sold around 18,000 tickets for the last game against Rangers and that game was live on TV.....where has everyone gone. :confused:Being a league match, STs were valid for the rangers match. For cup games, everyone has to buy their ticket, ST or not.

Real Emerald
25-02-2019, 06:45 PM
Famous Five Lower, online, looking like a barely started box of chocolates

If folk can't be bothered turning up even if they have a ST why would you shell out £25 for just the one game, that'll pay for next years ST. The lower stand is sold out yet half empty every week.

Hibeewilly
25-02-2019, 06:48 PM
It looks horrendous and as for folk being upset that we're not giving enough tickets to Hibs fans for the old firm games, where are they all for this one? Thousands of empty ST seats for a quarter final Scottish Cup tie against Celtic!!
Its surprising to say the least...….if we get through they'll be looking for tickets for the semi though and as HC said earlier Hearts away:agree:

Hibees1973
25-02-2019, 07:08 PM
Being a league match, STs were valid for the rangers match. For cup games, everyone has to buy their ticket, ST or not.

Yes, I know that. So season ticket holders don’t want to pay to see cup games then?

J-C
25-02-2019, 07:32 PM
My Saturday shift has changed back to a night shift, so due to the time of the game I'm giving it a miss, if it was a 3pm game no problem.

Malthibby
25-02-2019, 07:32 PM
At least we can see why the club gave Celtic the whole of the south stand, would have been foolhardy to do anything else given the poor home sales thus far.
Hopefully things will pick up through the week, particularly if we win in Perth. Our clogger cousins down Gorgie way might also help out on Wednesday if they
can get close enough to Celtic players to send them to the treatment table for a few days.
GG

Albanian Hibs
25-02-2019, 07:47 PM
I forgot about the deadline for buying ST seat and didn't buy until just now. I got the "Don't leave single seat" message but couldn't work or way round it so ended up buying the seat next to mine. I imagine the view from there will be much the same as from mine, so probably not end of the world.

See the posts from wookie above. Solved my problem.

Famous Fiver
25-02-2019, 07:49 PM
I've harped on about this before but why not give every ticket holder first dibs for a semi final/final ticket if we get through?

Carheenlea
25-02-2019, 08:05 PM
I've harped on about this before but why not give every ticket holder first dibs for a semi final/final ticket if we get through?

Semi finals have allocations we never sell, and more than enough to go round for ST’s and walk ups in a final. It wouldn’t really be much of an incentive unfortunately.

Bishop Hibee
25-02-2019, 08:16 PM
I haven’t got one yet as I am still having problems with the website.

wookie70
25-02-2019, 08:23 PM
I haven’t got one yet as I am still having problems with the website.

I suspect that is one of the reasons for poor sales. If you try a few times and can't get a ticket you might decide to do something else with your hard earned. I had 4 failed attempts to get my season ticket seats before waiting for general sale. Even then it was a pain as I got an error message. That might have been enough for some to say if they can't be bothered fixing the site then I can't be bothered wasting anymore time.

B.H.F.C
25-02-2019, 08:30 PM
I suspect that is one of the reasons for poor sales. If you try a few times and can't get a ticket you might decide to do something else with your hard earned. I had 4 failed attempts to get my season ticket seats before waiting for general sale. Even then it was a pain as I got an error message. That might have been enough for some to say if they can't be bothered fixing the site then I can't be bothered wasting anymore time.

I don’t think the website issues will have a significant effect on the crowd. But the complete lack of response to the issues over the last few weeks is a joke. That said, it’s not caused me any problems at all.

Glory Lurker
25-02-2019, 08:44 PM
See the posts from wookie above. Solved my problem.

Thanks. I didn't see them before buying, but it's not an issue.

Hermit Crab
25-02-2019, 08:57 PM
At least we can see why the club gave Celtic the whole of the south stand, would have been foolhardy to do anything else given the poor home sales thus far.
Hopefully things will pick up through the week, particularly if we win in Perth. Our clogger cousins down Gorgie way might also help out on Wednesday if they
can get close enough to Celtic players to send them to the treatment table for a few days.
GG

We’d be as well giving Celtic half the West too like we used to.

bookert
25-02-2019, 09:11 PM
I got my tickets eventually but didn't get the option to add to my card, I took the home print option, and I'm so dozy nowadays will probably forget the tickets.

wookie70
25-02-2019, 09:13 PM
I got my tickets eventually but didn't get the option to add to my card, I took the home print option, and I'm so dozy nowadays will probably forget the tickets.

You can use your phone if needs be

wookie70
25-02-2019, 09:14 PM
I don’t think the website issues will have a significant effect on the crowd. But the complete lack of response to the issues over the last few weeks is a joke. That said, it’s not caused me any problems at all.

You are probably right but it may have an impact at the moment. Fans might just wait till they are passing ER or PATG

inglisavhibs
25-02-2019, 09:32 PM
We’d be as well giving Celtic half the West too like we used to.

Very disappointing response so far from our fans. Hopefully many will purchase towards the end of the week but it looks as if the Hibs end will be less than full. Interested to hear from fans who are choosing to stay away understanding that some fans will be working or on holiday.

jakeds
25-02-2019, 09:58 PM

I tried this at the Hamilton game, only 1 out of 4 phones scanned in the turnstiles. A steward tried to scan us in on his ticket scanner and that also didn’t work. Fortunately another steward came who had a larger more fancy looking scanner and got all the barcodes scanned after a few attempts.

I definitely won’t be trying it again, at least not that close to KO!!

bookert
25-02-2019, 10:13 PM
Thanks m8

Diclonius
26-02-2019, 06:21 AM

Because then some ST holders will write to Dempster and say if people who turn up to games they themselves can't be bothered going to get priority for any other games over them then they'll never ever buy a ST again.

CallumLaidlaw
26-02-2019, 06:26 AM
Very disappointing response so far from our fans. Hopefully many will purchase towards the end of the week but it looks as if the Hibs end will be less than full. Interested to hear from fans who are choosing to stay away understanding that some fans will be working or on holiday.

Definitely. Quarter final of the Scottish cup at a good kick off time and reasonably priced. We’ve beat them in our last 2 home games..... and they may well be managerless. These are the games we should be getting excited for, especially as we’ve turned a wee corner recently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scouse Hibee
26-02-2019, 06:40 AM
Definitely. Quarter final of the Scottish cup at a good kick off time and reasonably priced. We’ve beat them in our last 2 home games..... and they may well be managerless. These are the games we should be getting excited for, especially as we’ve turned a wee corner recently.

It will be a good kick off time for some but not others.

CallumLaidlaw
26-02-2019, 06:42 AM

I’d be amazed if it was the kick off time causing a huge gap in the crowd.

Scouse Hibee
26-02-2019, 06:45 AM
I’d be amazed if it was the kick off time causing a huge gap in the crowd.

It won’t be the sole reason but will be a contributory factor.

CallumLaidlaw
26-02-2019, 06:46 AM
It won’t be the sole reason but will be a contributory factor.

I wonder if it would be if it was Hearts we were playing on Saturday.

Ringothedog
26-02-2019, 06:47 AM

The option to add to your card was no longer available once the general sale started yesterday

Scouse Hibee
26-02-2019, 06:56 AM
I wonder if it would be if it was Hearts we were playing on Saturday.

Obviously it would be for the people who genuinely can’t make it because of the ko time.

HFC93
26-02-2019, 07:13 AM
I've had zero hassle buying tickets online in recent months but others seem to be having issues. Is it worth the club publishing a 'how to guide' or is it a wider problem?

davhibby
26-02-2019, 08:28 AM

I'd be surprised if there are more missing this than if it was at half 12 on Sunday and I would still have expected us to sell out at that time

mvteng
26-02-2019, 08:35 AM
I've had zero hassle buying tickets online in recent months but others seem to be having issues. Is it worth the club publishing a 'how to guide' or is it a wider problem?

Its a wider problem. I've been using the eticketing for years, its not like i dont know how to use it.

On Sunday I was able to put my tickets in my basket, but when trying to pay, first and second time it just timed out without the payment being processed, worked on the 3rd time.

Thats not a user problem, thats a problem with the sytem

wookie70
26-02-2019, 08:56 AM

Most of us know the system inside out. Something has changed in the background to make it even more unreliable it is not user error.

JXM73
26-02-2019, 09:01 AM
Logged in again no bother, hardly any tickets shifted...not a single section sold out...poor show.

Phil MaGlass
26-02-2019, 10:06 AM
Will sell oot pretty quickly noo though

04Sauzee
26-02-2019, 11:37 AM
Will sell oot pretty quickly noo though

Bizarrely thought tickets would shift if Lennon is unveiled as the new Celtic 'Head Coach' not sure why that should make people buy a ticket but if it does then happy days.

Do we know what ticket sales are like so far?

JeMeSouviens
26-02-2019, 11:57 AM
Bizarrely thought tickets would shift if Lennon is unveiled as the new Celtic 'Head Coach' not sure why that should make people buy a ticket but if it does then happy days.

Do we know what ticket sales are like so far?

v poor

Tue 26 Feb 12:56:35 GMT 2019
West
4180 not for sale
1817 available

FF
1932 not for sale
1824 available

East
3793 not for sale
2528 available

South
3932 not for sale
0 available

Total
13869 not for sale
6169 available

B.H.F.C
26-02-2019, 12:01 PM
v poor

Tue 26 Feb 12:56:35 GMT 2019
West
4180 not for sale
1817 available

FF
1932 not for sale
1824 available

East
3793 not for sale
2528 available

South
3932 not for sale
0 available

Total
13869 not for sale
6169 available

If the above is accurate and the 10k seats ‘not available’ in our end have actually been sold then it’s not as bad as I thought.

A win tomorrow and I think there would be a huge rush on tickets as the build up etc starts.

JeMeSouviens
26-02-2019, 12:04 PM
If the above is accurate and the 10k seats ‘not available’ in our end have actually been sold then it’s not as bad as I thought.

A win tomorrow and I think there would be a huge rush on tickets as the build up etc starts.

Impugn my python would you! :grr:

Having said that, it's only as accurate as the chart on the ticketing site.

Wakeyhibee
26-02-2019, 12:22 PM

If Celtic appoint Lennon interim manager. I think we'll sell out easy

Keith_M
26-02-2019, 12:30 PM
It looks horrendous and as for folk being upset that we're not giving enough tickets to Hibs fans for the old firm games, where are they all for this one?

That doesn't make any sense, there's a lot more attending ER on Saturday than the number of people that would normally like to go to Celtc Park or Ipox.

So to answer the "where are they"; probably going to ER on Saturday.

Keith_M
26-02-2019, 12:32 PM
We've sold over ten thousand tickets with four days still to go... so why are people panicking about how big the attendance will be?

green day
26-02-2019, 12:34 PM
I never get the fascination with attendance at ER.

Yep, cup matches v diddies the attendance will be small, and given our fairly "meh" season to date, the run of the mill league matches are usually just STs plus some walk ups.

Bigger matches v Hearts/Celtc/Huns will have bigger attendances, no surprise there.

A cup match v Tic will have a pretty decent crowd, and even if it doesnt, so what, its not the end of the world?

Start performing and the crowds will return - its no different at ER/Parkhead/Ibrox or wherever.

Frazerbob
26-02-2019, 12:35 PM

It’s 2 hours later. Surely only an issue for a very few fans.

Hermit Crab
26-02-2019, 12:39 PM
If Celtic appoint Lennon interim manager. I think we'll sell out easy

:faf:

jgl07
26-02-2019, 12:42 PM
I didn't notice that ticket were on sale until I saw the announcement this morning.

Ticket now purchased.

danhibees1875
26-02-2019, 12:45 PM
We've sold over ten thousand tickets with four days still to go... so why are people panicking about how big the attendance will be?

:agree:

I think we'll see a couple thousand more on our sales in the build up to the game., regardless of result on Wednesday and/or Lennon joining them.

16-17k isn't a bad attendance at all. :aok:

B.H.F.C
26-02-2019, 12:46 PM
I never get the fascination with attendance at ER.

Yep, cup matches v diddies the attendance will be small, and given our fairly "meh" season to date, the run of the mill league matches are usually just STs plus some walk ups.

Bigger matches v Hearts/Celtc/Huns will have bigger attendances, no surprise there.

A cup match v Tic will have a pretty decent crowd, and even if it doesnt, so what, its not the end of the world?

Start performing and the crowds will return - its no different at ER/Parkhead/Ibrox or wherever.

It’s maybe not the end of the world if the stands aren’t full. But it is just so much better if they are. A full house for a cup quarter final against that lot under the lights could give you the type of atmosphere that, if we win, will be talked about for years.

Wakeyhibee
26-02-2019, 03:13 PM
:faf:

What's so funny lol I do, goes hand in hand with the Lenny love in :)

Hermit Crab
26-02-2019, 03:33 PM
What's so funny lol I do, goes hand in hand with the Lenny love in :)

Whats so funny? Have you looked at E tickets recently? Thousands of tickets unsold. We won't be selling out Saturdays game.

Wakeyhibee
26-02-2019, 03:42 PM
Whats so funny? Have you looked at E tickets recently? Thousands of tickets unsold. We won't be selling out Saturdays game.

Be lucky if there's 14k there at that rate

Hermit Crab
26-02-2019, 03:44 PM

Right, so what made you think we'd sellout Saturday then?

green day
26-02-2019, 03:48 PM

According to the post further up the page, there are almost 14000 already gone..............

The 90+2
26-02-2019, 03:49 PM
Payday is Thursday I think sales will pick up over the end of the week and even Saturday.

Hermit Crab
26-02-2019, 03:50 PM
According to the post further up the page, there are almost 14000 already gone..............

Don't forget nearly 4k of them will be Celtic fans.

The 90+2
26-02-2019, 03:59 PM
Don't forget nearly 4k of them will be Celtic fans.

So we've sold over 10k for a game not on the season ticket card with payday not even upon us yet?

Pretty good going all things considered.

Peevemor
26-02-2019, 04:00 PM
So we've sold over 10k for a game not on the season ticket card with payday not even upon us yet?

:agree: And it's televised.

Billy Whizz
26-02-2019, 04:14 PM

If we have, that’s a decent amount so far

Wakeyhibee
26-02-2019, 04:48 PM
Right, so what made you think we'd sellout Saturday then?

This ....https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47371095

sean04
26-02-2019, 04:56 PM
Surely more will buy tickets? It's a chance to get back to hampden. Add the Lennon factor now. Hecky deserves our support

Real Emerald
26-02-2019, 05:49 PM
That doesn't make any sense, there's a lot more attending ER on Saturday than the number of people that would normally like to go to Celtc Park or Ipox.

So to answer the "where are they"; probably going to ER on Saturday.

It does make sense as folk were saying don’t give the old firm the whole stand, give them half the stand so more Hibs fans can get to the home games. Its got nothing to do with Hibs fans going through to Glasgow. Maybe I should have worded it better.

Keith_M
26-02-2019, 07:19 PM
It does make sense as folk were saying don’t give the old firm the whole stand, give them half the stand so more Hibs fans can get to the home games. Its got nothing to do with Hibs fans going through to Glasgow. Maybe I should have worded it better.

Fair enough, I thought you meant away from home

:aok:

Real Emerald
26-02-2019, 07:26 PM
Fair enough, I thought you meant away from home

:aok:

No probs. I really hope the thousands of Hibs ST holders who have yet to buy a ticket will still do so. There will be the usual percentage who can't make it for one reason or another be that other appointments of finances. The thousands of empty seats for this one is a concern, why are ST holders not wanting to go to a really tasty game against Celtic for a Scottish Cup quarter final tie? Why are so many giving it a miss?? Maybe (hopefully) it will pick up nearer the game.

B.H.F.C
26-02-2019, 07:36 PM
No probs. I really hope the thousands of Hibs ST holders who have yet to buy a ticket will still do so. There will be the usual percentage who can't make it for one reason or another be that other appointments of finances. The thousands of empty seats for this one is a concern, why are ST holders not wanting to go to a really tasty game against Celtic for a Scottish Cup quarter final tie? Why are so many giving it a miss?? Maybe (hopefully) it will pick up nearer the game.

I think folk are less inclined to go when they don’t really fancy our chances. Big factor for unsold seats for this one IMO.

04Sauzee
26-02-2019, 07:40 PM
Holidays to save up for
Unexpected car repair bill
Very unexpected vet bill

Saturday Boy
26-02-2019, 07:45 PM

The coming weekend was a blank on the fixture list until a few weeks ago.

People may have organised other things?

Some people have a life outside football.

Keith_M
26-02-2019, 07:55 PM

Well they really shouldn't!!!

:grr:

Real Emerald
26-02-2019, 07:55 PM

Of course they do, I’ve missed a few games this year and usually do due to other commitments. There is an excepted percentage of people absent from ST seats for other reasons. This amount of non attendee ST holders for this huge game seems extreme to me. I’m having to miss the Motherwell game too, which is also a huge game but I don’t suspect 5000 other ST holders will be missing.

Hibeesmad
26-02-2019, 07:56 PM
Lot of people like myself get paid on Thursday, hopefully will see a few thousand more shifted before the game!

04Sauzee
26-02-2019, 08:05 PM
Of course they do, I’ve missed a few games this year and usually do due to other commitments. There is an excepted percentage of people absent from ST seats for other reasons. This amount of non attendee ST holders for this huge game seems extreme to me. I’m having to miss the Motherwell game too, which is also a huge game but I don’t suspect 5000 other ST holders will be missing.

The difference though it that the Motherwell game isn't an extra expense for season ticket holders. Don't forget it won't all be single season ticket holders. For a family of 4 it can be fairly expensive

Real Emerald
26-02-2019, 08:11 PM
The difference though it that the Motherwell game isn't an extra expense for season ticket holders. Don't forget it won't all be single season ticket holders. For a family of 4 it can be fairly expensive

I understand that but had it been Hearts it would have been sold out on Monday regardless of cost or other commitments. There’s more to it being under sold than those reasons you’ve mentioned, valid as they are. 👍

Hibees1973
26-02-2019, 08:34 PM
Scottish Cup quarter final at home against Celtic.

Looking at the Hibs website showing sold tickets......embarrassing amount of tickets remaining.

It should not be too much to expect us to sell 16,000 tickets.....come on, we are better than this. Have 3 days to sell this out.

wookie70
26-02-2019, 10:00 PM
There are usually a couple of thousand ST holders who don't show up to most games so that has to be taken into account. They will be included in the last Celtc home game attendance but would not have been at the game. Money will be the other biggest reason as some fans will be still recovering from Christmas or the last few away games. It will be a good crowd come the day especially as we have a Panto villain involved

monktonharp
27-02-2019, 02:43 AM
There are usually a couple of thousand ST holders who don't show up to most games so that has to be taken into account. They will be included in the last Celtc home game attendance but would not have been at the game. Money will be the other biggest reason as some fans will be still recovering from Christmas or the last few away games. It will be a good crowd come the day especially as we have a Panto villain involvedrecovering frae Christmas? right then Santa.It's hardly snowed since the start o' December

Hermit Crab
27-02-2019, 02:47 AM
I understand that but had it been Hearts it would have been sold out on Monday regardless of cost or other commitments. There’s more to it being under sold than those reasons you’ve mentioned, valid as they are. 👍

Correct mate. Everyone would want a ticket for that regardless of time of year or kickoff time.

Gatecrasher
27-02-2019, 06:37 AM
I think 16-17k is a decent crowd but I think the confusion regarding the attendance is from a large section of the support angry that the board have given the full stand to celtic saying hibs supporters will miss out etc when the truth is there's a sizable group the can't make the game, don't want to go or just can't be arsed. Giving the full stand back to the OF was the correct decision based on the ticket sales so far.

flash
27-02-2019, 06:50 AM
Massive game and could be a cracker. Our recent record against Celtc suggests anything but a routine defeat.

Diclonius
27-02-2019, 06:52 AM
I think 16-17k is a decent crowd but I think the confusion regarding the attendance is from a large section of the support angry that the board have given the full stand to celtic saying hibs supporters will miss out etc when the truth is there's a sizable group the can't make the game, don't want to go or just can't be arsed. Giving the full stand back to the OF was the correct decision based on the ticket sales so far.

It's a Scottish Cup game - we have to give them the full stand.

People are annoyed about the Rangers game where there's no such obligation.

JimBHibees
27-02-2019, 07:03 AM
Massive game and could be a cracker. Our recent record against Celtc suggests anything but a routine defeat.

Couldnt agree more really looking forward to it.

Borderhibbie76
27-02-2019, 07:05 AM
I think 16-17k is a decent crowd but I think the confusion regarding the attendance is from a large section of the support angry that the board have given the full stand to celtic saying hibs supporters will miss out etc when the truth is there's a sizable group the can't make the game, don't want to go or just can't be arsed. Giving the full stand back to the OF was the correct decision based on the ticket sales so far.Utter nonsense...you've settled your own argument there

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Diclonius
27-02-2019, 07:08 AM
Still not a single block sold out. That's pretty poor.

JimBHibees
27-02-2019, 07:13 AM
Still not a single block sold out. That's pretty poor.

Still loads of time.

Gatecrasher
27-02-2019, 08:43 AM
It's a Scottish Cup game - we have to give them the full stand.

People are annoyed about the Rangers game where there's no such obligation.
The discussion started off about rangers, however the collective term for both is used consistently enough to involve the decision in this discussion as well.

Also isn't the minimum allocation like 20% that's only 2000 tickets compared to the 4000 they are allocated.

Utter nonsense...you've settled your own argument there

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

How so?

givescotlandfreedom
27-02-2019, 08:58 AM
I think it'll be 16-17k. More if we can get a win tonight. The new man deserves more backing than that IMO.

davhibby
27-02-2019, 08:59 AM
The discussion started off about rangers, however the collective term for both is used consistently enough to involve the decision in this discussion as well.

Also isn't the minimum allocation like 20% that's only 2000 tickets compared to the 4000 they are allocated.

How so?

20% of 20000 is 4000 so they actually get just under it.

Gatecrasher
27-02-2019, 09:04 AM
20% of 20000 is 4000 so they actually get just under it.My maths lol

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

mcfly
27-02-2019, 07:08 PM
Online is hopeless.

Map of stadium not working so can’t buy my own seat😩

wookie70
27-02-2019, 07:24 PM
Same for me. Trying to buy a ticket for my daughters pal and map broken on Chrome and Edge. A new error every day

Bob Box Fish
27-02-2019, 07:51 PM
Same here not working.

Bob Box Fish
27-02-2019, 08:43 PM
Imagine if the website worked we could actually sell this out now lol !

wookie70
27-02-2019, 08:57 PM
I've came to the conclusion that it is easier driving to the ticket office and spending money on fuel than dealing with eticketing.

yonder1875
27-02-2019, 09:45 PM
Buying two tickets for family members but there’s nae seating plan, nightmare!

Callum7
27-02-2019, 09:46 PM
It’s now not even loading the webpage. Perhaps they’re fixing it now?

wookie70
27-02-2019, 09:56 PM
Imagine if the website worked we could actually sell this out now lol !

I thought they had fixed it but it is the worst it has ever been. Can you buy Cat A tickets on the day, if not this will effect the attendance if it continues

27-02-2019, 10:07 PM
Buying two tickets for family members but there’s nae seating plan, nightmare!

It works if you use "Find Seats For Me" instead of the seating plan. Not great but at least it works.

wookie70
27-02-2019, 10:10 PM
It works if you use "Find Seats For Me" instead of the seating plan. Not great but at least it works. No good for me. It is a kids ticket and they need to sit beside me. Glad I work close to ER as the 20 mile round trip would pee me off

Heedersnvolleys
27-02-2019, 10:14 PM
You can only get row JJ if you let them find your deat for you.

B.H.F.C
27-02-2019, 11:21 PM
Result tonight and pay day for a lot of people tomorrow should surely see us shift a fair number over the next couple of days.

Hermit Crab
27-02-2019, 11:45 PM
Result tonight and pay day for a lot of people tomorrow should surely see us shift a fair number over the next couple of days.

Stadium map is not working, that will hamper sales.

NAE NOOKIE
27-02-2019, 11:53 PM

I rarely use the ticket site preferring to buy at the pods or at the stadium before the day of the game … but it seems that the ticket site is a constant problem and from what folk are saying on here its actually putting folk off buying on line and therefor actually costing Hibs money. You would think by now Hibs would be expressing their anger at the folk running the bloody thing :confused:

BegbieHSC
27-02-2019, 11:54 PM

The Celtic game is not even appearing on the events list anymore. Terrible timing 21754

BegbieHSC
28-02-2019, 12:01 AM

The Celtic game is not even appearing on the events list anymore. Terrible timing 21754

Albanian Hibs
28-02-2019, 08:07 AM
What a a shambles this is and we wonder why sales are so poor?

SquashedFrogg
28-02-2019, 08:17 AM
Can honestly say I've never had a problem with buying tickets online. Appreciate some people do, but works fine every time for me.

Bob Box Fish
28-02-2019, 08:19 AM
Back on but the stadium plan will not load up.

Sean1875
28-02-2019, 08:30 AM
Back on but the stadium plan will not load up.

Baby steps hopefully.. you'd like to think theyre doing everything they can to get it back up after last nights result and optimism but maybe its out of Hibs hands a bit - cant believe Ticketmaster hasn't sorted this yet :rolleyes:

mcfly
28-02-2019, 08:37 AM
What a shambles... this should be fixed ASAP

SquashedFrogg
28-02-2019, 09:04 AM
Not being funny but I've just been on and was able to buy tickets.

Heedersnvolleys
28-02-2019, 09:08 AM

Was the stadium map working? As if you just take what they give you the seats are $#!te

mcfly
28-02-2019, 09:13 AM

Stadium map not working. I can’t buy my own seat for sat.

Strangely it’s working for the rangers game??

SquashedFrogg
28-02-2019, 09:19 AM
Stadium map not working. I can’t buy my own seat for sat.

Strangely it’s working for the rangers game??

Think you're past the deadline to buy your own seat I'm afraid mate.

Map not working yes, but if you select tickets it tells you sectio, row, seat etc. Guessing only singles or so dotted around that are left. Wee bit of an inconvenience but it's not stopping anyone buying a ticket.

Edit: Map working now.

Antifa Hibs
28-02-2019, 09:19 AM
Game wasn't even listed when i tried at 9am this morning. Just logged on the now however and the game is listed and stadium map working (on Google Chrome). Hopefully sorted.

JeMeSouviens
28-02-2019, 09:23 AM
Thu 28 Feb 10:22:26 GMT 2019
West
4381 not for sale
1616 available

FF
2086 not for sale
1670 available

East
4262 not for sale
2059 available

South
3932 not for sale
0 available

Total
14693 not for sale
5345 available

Heedersnvolleys
28-02-2019, 09:33 AM
Even when I try and by a single seat it is saying please do not leave a single seat so not allowing me to buy?

HibeeHibernian4
28-02-2019, 09:38 AM
Even when I try and by a single seat it is saying please do not leave a single seat so not allowing me to buy?

That message only comes up if you buy a ticket that’s the second last in the row, ie don’t leave one spare ticket free on the end.

Blaster
28-02-2019, 09:50 AM
Seems to be working now for me

Montford
28-02-2019, 09:58 AM
That message only comes up if you buy a ticket that’s the second last in the row, ie don’t leave one spare ticket free on the end.

Spent about 2 hours on Tuesday night trying to buy 4 tickets next to each other, and kept getting do not leave single seat. Most 4 seats were in rows of 5, so no alternative but to scour the ground for suitable seats. Not being able to sit where we want almost made me sack the game (and £100 to Hibs)
To compound matters I was given no ‘Print st Home’ facility and had to pay an additional £7 for postage
Contacted the ticket office and was given a reply saying that they investigated and found nothing wrong with website
Judging by today’s comments, their starting point for complaints of my nature is - The website is ok. Rather than just question if the customer is telling the truth then ignoring the issues.

B.H.F.C
28-02-2019, 10:32 AM
Spent about 2 hours on Tuesday night trying to buy 4 tickets next to each other, and kept getting do not leave single seat. Most 4 seats were in rows of 5, so no alternative but to scour the ground for suitable seats. Not being able to sit where we want almost made me sack the game (and £100 to Hibs)
To compound matters I was given no ‘Print st Home’ facility and had to pay an additional £7 for postage
Contacted the ticket office and was given a reply saying that they investigated and found nothing wrong with website
Judging by today’s comments, their starting point for complaints of my nature is - The website is ok. Rather than just question if the customer is telling the truth then ignoring the issues.

Hibs lack of willingness to address, and rectify, ticketing issues is a disgrace.

I’m lucky that I’ve never really had any problems but it’s getting to the point now where people are considering not buying tickets because of it. I’m sure when there were all the problems for the Celtic away game I read a number of people saying they just gave up and didn’t bother trying again.

inglisavhibs
28-02-2019, 10:33 AM
Hibs lack of willingness to address, and rectify, ticketing issues is a disgrace.

I’m lucky that I’ve never really had any problems but it’s getting to the point now where people are considering not buying tickets because of it. I’m sure when there were all the problems for the Celtic away game I read a number of people saying they just gave up and didn’t bother trying again.

All working again now and plenty tickets available in every section

B.H.F.C
28-02-2019, 10:38 AM

I know it’s all working again now and there are plenty tickets. Its more just the frequency with which it doesn’t work and the attitude of the club on towards ticketing, in general, that I find poor.

RoxburghHibs
28-02-2019, 10:44 AM
West
4381 not for sale
1616 available

FF
2086 not for sale
1670 available

East
4262 not for sale
2059 available

South
3932 not for sale
0 available

Total
14693 not for sale
5345 available

So approaching 15000 tickets sold as we stand is actually not too bad. Could be looking at about 16-17k come kick off which is decent.

Golden Bear
28-02-2019, 10:46 AM

I'm still not convinced that everything is 100% in order. I don't think that the stadium seating plan is up to date for a start. For instance, if you click on "important information" on the "Find Tickets" screen it tells you that the date & time of the fixture has still to be confirmed due to TV scheduling.

I could be wrong but I suspect that more tickets have been sold than what is currently showing.

Hibi
28-02-2019, 10:53 AM
So approaching 15000 tickets sold as we stand is actually not too bad. Could be looking at about 16-17k come kick off which is decent.

For a Scottish cup quarter final at home under the lights, mmm not one I’d be missing and would have expected a better attendance to be honest.

RoxburghHibs
28-02-2019, 11:01 AM
For a Scottish cup quarter final at home under the lights, mmm not one I’d be missing and would have expected a better attendance to be honest.

When you compare the attendance at Hearts v Celtic in 2013 (10,636) in the Scottish Cup it's actually a decent turnout. I'd hope for 18-19,000 but anything above 16k in reality is not bad going on recent years.

Torto7
28-02-2019, 02:19 PM
Let's get the stadium packed the team deserve it. :flag:

Antifa Hibs
01-03-2019, 08:00 AM
Originally Posted by JeMeSouviens

West
4381 not for sale
1616 available

FF
2086 not for sale
1670 available

East
4262 not for sale
2059 available

South
3932 not for sale
0 available

Total
14693 not for sale
5345 available

What we at now? And if you don't mind me asking how does one get the data? Computer trickery i'm assuming and not counting everyseat!?