PDA

View Full Version : Buzz back!

H18 SFR
24-02-2019, 11:13 AM
Anyone else got the Hibs buzz well and truly back? It's been a tough few months but I am buzzing for Wednesday and the Celtic game. The fixtures can't come quick enough.

sean04
24-02-2019, 01:31 PM
Yes! I'm excited that were attacking more. Look dangerous now, I know we prob would be beat Hamilton and Dundee with lenny in charge but wouldnt have been good performances. Players body language seems a lot better aswell. Excited with the prospect of boyle and Allan back for next season

Keith_M
24-02-2019, 02:14 PM
I think we're long overdue a result at McDiarmid Park, so getting a win on Wednesday would be fantastic

24-02-2019, 03:00 PM
Yes! I'm excited that were attacking more. Look dangerous now, I know we prob would be beat Hamilton and Dundee with lenny in charge but wouldnt have been good performances. Players body language seems a lot better aswell. Excited with the prospect of boyle and Allan back for next season

I'm not so sure we would have beaten them both under Lenny the way things had become. I was gutted with the Lennon era coming to an end however I'm liking what Heckingbottom has done so far, albeit it very early days. The timing has been good for him with the 1st 2 matches being very winnable plus other results going our way. This has meant we can realistically think catching Hearts is possible and if we can continue to progress then why not Killie? Their form is on the slide with only 5 points from the last 6 matches.

https://www.soccerstats.com/formtable.asp?league=scotland

I am with you on the buzz being back. A win on Wednesday will be huge, St Johnstone have been a bit of a bogey team for us lately and 4 wins in a row going into the cup game should mean confidence is high.

Crab apple
24-02-2019, 03:02 PM
Anyone else got the Hibs buzz well and truly back? It's been a tough few months but I am buzzing for Wednesday and the Celtic game. The fixtures can't come quick enough.

Yep. We're in a decent position in the run up to the split with a cup quarter final to look forward to as well. And the sun's shining!

Famous Fiver
24-02-2019, 03:10 PM
My buzz has never left me as I sit here typing wearing my Persevere T shirt.

Wee Cameo in the supermarket at the checkout this morning. Card machine was not working so operator had to call the supervisor to sort it out.

Queue started to form and the 'person' behind me started to get agitated. Nothing unusual in that, you may think, but said 'person', was proudly sporting a Rangers jersey. 'Take as long as you like', I said to the two staff who eventually got it sorted. I then noticed my lace was loose so had to take more time to tie it up. Cue extreme agitation behind me. I eventually got my card transaction completed.

It's the little things that make life a lot more pleasant!

24-02-2019, 03:36 PM
My buzz has never left me as I sit here typing wearing my Persevere T shirt.

Wee Cameo in the supermarket at the checkout this morning. Card machine was not working so operator had to call the supervisor to sort it out.

Queue started to form and the 'person' behind me started to get agitated. Nothing unusual in that, you may think, but said 'person', was proudly sporting a Rangers jersey. 'Take as long as you like', I said to the two staff who eventually got it sorted. I then noticed my lace was loose so had to take more time to tie it up. Cue extreme agitation behind me. I eventually got my card transaction completed.

It's the little things that make life a lot more pleasant!

You should have said to him "like your club, the ATM's deid mate!"