PDA

View Full Version : Our Defence

eastcoasthibby
23-02-2019, 11:44 AM
Dighted with last nights win but I have real issues with our defending , too often we are nowhere near strong enough or sharp enough.
If we look at last night alone, their first goal Gray a weak challenge set it all off, the giy comes inside and we have at least 3 players go towards him including both centre halves getting pulled out and mcgowan wanders.into the gap unmarked.
Our centre halves are not dominant or sharp enough, Daz fortunately is playing more solidly than Hanlon who seems to be a ow in thought, lacking sharpness and as weak as .... in both heading and tackle.
Marciano's great save, Gray got done again by the guy, failing to put in a challenge at all, and then falling over !! Then his cover gets easily beat by over committing one way not balanced leaving an open shotTheir second goal we fail to clear our lines properly and be strong in our challenges, and let them play a ping pong one two to score.
If these.things werent enough Kenny Miller comes on and dictates the game for them and.dominates lur central.defenders, winning two headers that find the net thatand fortunately theknesman is switched on,on another day that might not have been the case, either way he led.them a dance when he came on. Then Hanlon goes on to fluff two clearances completely, then passes another 10 yards to their midfield, poor.
A told their is something wrong with both Hanlon and Gray defensively no where near playing to their capabilities and in other games, these types of perfomances will cost us., but why has what was a solid unit for nearly 2'years become a weak shadow of itself. Is it age ? Fitness ? Injuries ? Whatever they need.to improve and learn quickly !!
Does Milligan playing so deep over congest the area and affect them doing their jobs more clearly ?

Hibernia&Alba
23-02-2019, 11:45 AM
Gray and Hanlon both really struggled again last night.

HibeeHibernian4
23-02-2019, 11:46 AM
I love Hanlon but he's been atrocious this season. Ever since the allez allez allez song came in, actually. It's gone to his head. :greengrin

Hermit Crab
23-02-2019, 11:48 AM
Gray and Hanlon both really struggled again last night.

Both may need replaced in the summer. Or at the very least some competition for places which I reckon Heck will bring in.

B.H.F.C
23-02-2019, 12:02 PM
We’re toiling defensively but we don’t really gave any options.

McGregor battles away as he always has. Hanlon has been terrible. And I’m not convinced Gray is fit.

Defence pretty much needs rebuilt for next season.

HibeeHibernian4
23-02-2019, 12:08 PM
Actually just to add, I think McGregor played really well last night. By no means his biggest fan but since the game at Ibrox on Boxing Day I think he's been one of our most consistent performers. Hanlon, by contrast, has regressed alarmingly to the player he was five or six years ago.

Sir David Gray
23-02-2019, 12:10 PM
We are definitely weak at the back and it's something that needs addressed in the summer. Paul Hanlon has been struggling for months now, any striker who runs at him has a field day.

We still have Porteous to come back next season but I still feel there's more surgery needed.

greenpaper55
23-02-2019, 12:11 PM
Hanlon is the worst, the rest not to far behind him in being a liability. A clear out needed at the end of the season and we cannot afford to be sentimental in the process. How did Miller get between our defenders to head the offside goal, unbelievable, shades of the cup final all over again.

HappyAsHellas
23-02-2019, 12:14 PM
Ambrose has been a big loss, we'll struggle to find a player of that quality but hopefully Heck has someone he can bring in come summer.

we are hibs
23-02-2019, 12:15 PM
Too much being asked of Gray to get up and down the right on his own. If he played right back with someone infront of him he would be his usual self. Stevenson had Horgan infront of him who is willing to get back and help. The closest Gray has to that at the minute is Mallan who isn't as keen.

Hibernia&Alba
23-02-2019, 12:16 PM
Ambrose has been a big loss, we'll struggle to find a player of that quality but hopefully Heck has someone he can bring in come summer.

Absolutely. We've looked far more vulnerable since he left.

FifeHibs
23-02-2019, 12:16 PM
Unfortunately injuries are catching up with David Gray and McGregor.
Hanlon lacks confidence and decision making is rash.

Is the issue though the we are having opposition runners break past Milligan who is very slow himself and Hanlon isn't sure whether to go to the midfielder breaking or sit tight.

Does Gray get enough support from Mallan in defence.

Defending from corners/ free kicks since Ambrose left is alarming.

Good result though.

FifeHibs
23-02-2019, 12:17 PM
Absolutely. We've looked far more vulnerable since he left.

Ambrose must have cleared 90% corners himself

hibbysam
23-02-2019, 12:19 PM
Hanlon is the worst, the rest not to far behind him in being a liability. A clear out needed at the end of the season and we cannot afford to be sentimental in the process. How did Miller get between our defenders to head the offside goal, unbelievable, shades of the cup final all over again.

Because he was offside. I’m hardly going to berate the defence for holding a good line that resulted in a good decision from the official.

B.H.F.C
23-02-2019, 12:23 PM
Too much being asked of Gray to get up and down the right on his own. If he played right back with someone infront of him he would be his usual self. Stevenson had Horgan infront of him who is willing to get back and help. The closest Gray has to that at the minute is Mallan who isn't as keen.

Don’t see that Gray is being asked to get up and down the line under the new management.

He was only in the attacking third of the pitch a handful of times last night. Same with Stevenson. I can’t even remember Lewis even putting in a cross in last night. They are definitely being asked to play a bit more defensively.

we are hibs
23-02-2019, 12:31 PM
Don’t see that Gray is being asked to get up and down the line under the new management.

He was only in the attacking third of the pitch a handful of times last night. Same with Stevenson. I can’t even remember Lewis even putting in a cross in last night. They are definitely being asked to play a bit more defensively.

Horgan is mainly playing off the left so no need for Stevenson to go forward as much. Our only width last night on the other side was when Gray went forward (mostly 1st half moments)

All I'm saying if Boyle or Agyepong were fit we would look more balanced and Gray wouldn't need to go forward at all which imo would help him alongside having someone who could track back and help.

Ardenttwo
23-02-2019, 12:37 PM
Dighted with last nights win but I have real issues with our defending , too often we are nowhere near strong enough or sharp enough.
If we look at last night alone, their first goal Gray a weak challenge set it all off, the giy comes inside and we have at least 3 players go towards him including both centre halves getting pulled out and mcgowan wanders.into the gap unmarked.
Our centre halves are not dominant or sharp enough, Daz fortunately is playing more solidly than Hanlon who seems to be a ow in thought, lacking sharpness and as weak as .... in both heading and tackle.
Marciano's great save, Gray got done again by the guy, failing to put in a challenge at all, and then falling over !! Then his cover gets easily beat by over committing one way not balanced leaving an open shotTheir second goal we fail to clear our lines properly and be strong in our challenges, and let them play a ping pong one two to score.
If these.things werent enough Kenny Miller comes on and dictates the game for them and.dominates lur central.defenders, winning two headers that find the net thatand fortunately theknesman is switched on,on another day that might not have been the case, either way he led.them a dance when he came on. Then Hanlon goes on to fluff two clearances completely, then passes another 10 yards to their midfield, poor.
A told their is something wrong with both Hanlon and Gray defensively no where near playing to their capabilities and in other games, these types of perfomances will cost us., but why has what was a solid unit for nearly 2'years become a weak shadow of itself. Is it age ? Fitness ? Injuries ? Whatever they need.to improve and learn quickly !!
Does Milligan playing so deep over congest the area and affect them doing their jobs more clearly ?Agree 100%with this their first goal our defending was a farce real schoolboy stuff 4 defenders, round him and still managed to cross for the goal. I said at the time against a better team we will be severely punished And for Millar two get two headers in our net was woeful. OK both were ruled out but our defence never knew he was offside when the crosses came in

hibbysam
23-02-2019, 12:50 PM
Agree 100%with this their first goal our defending was a farce real schoolboy stuff 4 defenders, round him and still managed to cross for the goal. I said at the time against a better team we will be severely punished And for Millar two get two headers in our net was woeful. OK both were ruled out but our defence never knew he was offside when the crosses came in

Miller got the second one because he was 2 yards offside, that is great defending. For the first one we held a good line and he was a foot offside. Again, good defending. We’re actually criticising our defence for two really good pieces of defending.

wookie70
23-02-2019, 12:53 PM
We are playing a different style so it might take a wee bit to settle. For me Daz took a few weeks to get back into his game but he looks as strong and fast now as he did last season. Lewis is his normal 7/10 every week and SDG looks like he is still suffering from the injury or the effect of it. Hanlon is the one most out of form but he was out for a long time. The loss of Efe has been massive but it has also coincided with us winning games because we have a more attacking line up. I'm happy we are going out to score more than the other team and I hope that SDG and Hanlon will regain the form of last season. In the meantime we don't really have an option but to persist and this manager looks like he won't try to fix it until it is broken

MyJo
23-02-2019, 01:14 PM
We are weaker defensively due to the loss of Ambrose and Porteous without a shadow of a doubt.

Hanlon and Gray don't look like they are 100% fit and fully up to speed but are having to play due to lack of bodies.

McGregor is brilliant at mopping up long balls and battling with the physical strikers but he isn't a ball playing defender and can be exposed up against players with a turn of pace.

We're also playing a different style and tactics from what we have done over the past few years and are less than two weeks into the new managers reign so still a bit of adjustment being done.

I think we are just going to have to accept that for the rest of this season we might be looking at simply going for outscoring teams and winning 4-2 rather than completely shutting them down defensively and winning 1 or 2 nil.

where'stheslope
23-02-2019, 02:39 PM
Miller got the second one because he was 2 yards offside, that is great defending. For the first one we held a good line and he was a foot offside. Again, good defending. We’re actually criticising our defence for two really good pieces of defending.
I think what people are saying is, with dodgy linesmen and refs, you've got to do all the defending by clearing the ball, not waiting for an offside flag.
Last night both offside goals if they went against us and both were scored it would be bedlam on here!!

500miles
23-02-2019, 02:45 PM
We've not got a really quick outball with Agyepong and Boyle injured, and we've not got Mcginn and McGeouch who could take pressure off the defence, which means we end up getting pinned back when the opposition press high. Centre half is a harder job this season than the last 3.

wookie70
23-02-2019, 02:45 PM
I think what people are saying is, with dodgy linesmen and refs, you've got to do all the defending by clearing the ball, not waiting for an offside flag.
Last night both offside goals if they went against us and both were scored it would be bedlam on here!!

Two offside decisions did go against us and both could have seen us running in on goal. I don't think you can criticise a defence for holding a good line and it working. If those goals had stood I would be blaming the officials not our defence

roo62
23-02-2019, 05:35 PM
For all the stick our defence is getting this season we have conceded fewer than Aberdeen and Hearts both who would claim to have decent back lines. Pretty sure our record also compares favourably against last season too game for game at this stage. Given injuries to all our defenders this season at some stage and the loss of Ambrose I think we are doing OK given all the changes we have had to make. Both keepers have played their part too.

ancient hibee
23-02-2019, 05:36 PM
Ambrose and Porteous are a big loss.However the biggest loss is that of McGeouch and particularly McGinn who gave opponents a difficult time and helped the defence enormously.We don’t have players of that standard this season so the defence struggles.

roo62
23-02-2019, 05:37 PM
Yeah fair point agreed

Unseen work
23-02-2019, 05:53 PM
Hanlon needs to get back to defending first and foremost.

Some of his play out the back has been shocking and puts us in very vulnerable positions I also think sometimes when he goes into a challenge he is thinking too much about coming out with the ball after, which makes him go in wrong and lose it.

Johnson deserves a chance imo, but on the other hand 2 wins in a row...

Lago
23-02-2019, 06:02 PM
Unfortunately injuries are catching up with David Gray and McGregor.
Hanlon lacks confidence and decision making is rash.

Is the issue though the we are having opposition runners break past Milligan who is very slow himself and Hanlon isn't sure whether to go to the midfielder breaking or sit tight.

Does Gray get enough support from Mallan in defence.

Defending from corners/ free kicks since Ambrose left is alarming.

Good result though.
Its an easy out to blame Mallan for Gray's current problems

CapitalGreen
23-02-2019, 06:16 PM
Are people genuinely using the fact Dundee were caught offside twice as a criticism of the defence?

MWHIBBIES
23-02-2019, 06:58 PM
People being far too harsh on Hanlon.

greenpaper55
23-02-2019, 07:15 PM
People being far too harsh on Hanlon.

I don't think so, some of his clearances were schoolboy stuff, i think he has had his day and is getting found out at the top level.

Weegreenman
23-02-2019, 07:17 PM
Defence is as soft as *****. Hanlon & McGregor are both great stoppers and have plenty attributes but when it comes to footballing ability, especially when things are tight, they both struggle to pass the ball and move. They don’t look comfortable and that can lead to poor build up play or loss of possession. I think they both need to pull their socks up or face the exit next season.

MWHIBBIES
23-02-2019, 07:17 PM
I don't think so, some of his clearances were schoolboy stuff, i think he has had his day and is getting found out at the top level.He's 28, he hasn't had his day. He's played the majority of Hibs career at the top level and done fine, excellent last season.

Paul Hanlon will be just fine, I think its really sad how we write off clubs legends after a poor patch of form and injuries.

Kamberi is back, Hanlon will follow.

HibeeHibernian4
23-02-2019, 07:20 PM
I don't think so, some of his clearances were schoolboy stuff, i think he has had his day and is getting found out at the top level.

I don't think he's had his day necessarily, I think he's going through a very bad spell at the minute and will hopefully come out the other side a better player for it.

Weegreenman
23-02-2019, 07:27 PM
He's 28, he hasn't had his day. He's played the majority of Hibs career at the top level and done fine, excellent last season.

Paul Hanlon will be just fine, I think its really sad how we write off clubs legends after a poor patch of form and injuries.

I totally get why some people will defend Hanlon, he’s a legend after all. However nobody is immune from being dropped if their performance isn’t upto standard. Hanlon most definitely fits that category at the moment. Heckingbottom won’t be swayed by a players status at the club. It’s a cut throat business football and I reckon Hanlon has been collectively responsible for the loss of at least four goals since he came back from injury. That’s just not good enough! Needs to up his game ASAP.

B.H.F.C
23-02-2019, 07:40 PM
I totally get why some people will defend Hanlon, he’s a legend after all. However nobody is immune from being dropped if their performance isn’t upto standard. Hanlon most definitely fits that category at the moment. Heckingbottom won’t be swayed by a players status at the club. It’s a cut throat business football and I reckon Hanlon has been collectively responsible for the loss of at least four goals since he came back from injury. That’s just not good enough! Needs to up his game ASAP.

Biggest issue is that there is nobody to bring in at the moment, should we drop him. So he is just continually doing the same things wrong week in, week out.

He might suffer for it longer term if he doesn’t up his game. Because if he keeps playing like he has been between now and the end of the season the the new manager, who might not be so sentimental, wouldn’t be too impressed.

Weegreenman
23-02-2019, 07:51 PM
Biggest issue is that there is nobody to bring in at the moment, should we drop him. So he is just continually doing the same things wrong week in, week out.

He might suffer for it longer term if he doesn’t up his game. Because if he keeps playing like he has been between now and the end of the season the the new manager, who might not be so sentimental, wouldn’t be too impressed.

Nobody to replace him is a very good point. Maybe he is suffering a loss of confidence and needs to take a step back, he hasn’t got that option at Hibs at the moment. He’s been given the benefit of his injury being the cause of the loss of form or lack of fitness but it’s gone on too long now. I hope he can kick on now that we have a new boss at the helm bit I worry for him.?

eastcoasthibby
24-02-2019, 07:55 AM
I dont think Hanlon is finished nor that he cant play a bit of football, I think he is pretty decent on the ground when his form is better, his weaknesa has always been he isnt physical enough. Just now for whatever reason he is struggling, in most areas of his game, I think he will get away with not being dropped cos of lack of options.
I think Johnson might get a game on Wednesday to protect Gray for the cup game !! Just a feeling ...

hibbyfraelibby
24-02-2019, 08:25 AM
We have to face the facts that our defence is aging and that sooner rather than later it will be dismantled. That means starting this summer window.

I would rather it was dismantled by us and not some third rate noddy club exposing its vulnerabilities.

JimBHibees
24-02-2019, 08:38 AM
He's 28, he hasn't had his day. He's played the majority of Hibs career at the top level and done fine, excellent last season.

Couldnt agree more Paul owes Hibs nothing and fans should be a bit more reflective on what he has given us over the years and will continue to do so. Assume he isnt as fit as he could be probably down to injuries earlier in the season however thought he was good last week though didnt have his best game on friday. He will return to form soon enough but a wee bit more support from fans would help.

Greenworld
24-02-2019, 09:08 AM
Paul has been injured and had to see the specialist he saw the last time paid for by himself I might add. He is not 100% fit but there was no choice but to play him. The lad on loan from Leicester will be available now so might slot in beside mcgregor

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Scottie
24-02-2019, 09:12 AM
Was only a few short months ago some people on here were screaming for PH to be 1st choice in the Scotland team. **** me opinions change fast around here :rolleyes:

Aim Here
24-02-2019, 09:38 AM
Was only a few short months ago some people on here were screaming for PH to be 1st choice in the Scotland team. **** me opinions change fast around here :rolleyes:

Hanlon's performance now is very different from Hanlon's performance a few short months ago. When the facts change we change our opinions. What do you do, sir?

Allant1981
24-02-2019, 09:41 AM

So should we say that Hanlon is playing well and all is good?

GlesgaeHibby
24-02-2019, 09:47 AM

Ambrose and Porteous big losses for this half of season. Worked really well as a pairing.

superfurryhibby
24-02-2019, 09:59 AM
Fair enough, Hanlon hasn’t been great since returning from injury. However, to say he’s finished, not good enough on the ball etc, etc...... deary ****ing me.

As has been highlighted, the guy hasn’t recovered fully from injury. He may not be doing himself any favours by playing but the loss of Ambrose and Porteous mean he has had to put himself in the firing line.

Gray, Hanlon and McGregor have all had injuries to contend with. It may surprsie some fans to know that players carry chronic conditions that need careful management to allow them to play ata all. Unfortunately, I think that applies to all the aforementioned.

By all means lets look to the future and forward plan. I suspect we are seeing that already, as neither Gray nor McGregor have been offered new contracts. However, lets not talk Tom Kite about sentiment, offside goals or the like. There is a discussion to be had about the future of some of our key defenders, but it’s hard to take it seriously when some of the comments are so ridiculous.

Sioux
24-02-2019, 10:06 AM
Fair enough, Hanlon hasn’t been great since returning from injury. However, to say he’s finished, not good enough on the ball etc, etc...... deary ****ing me.

As has been highlighted, the guy hasn’t recovered fully from injury. He may not be doing himself any favours by playing but the loss of Ambrose and Porteous mean he has had to put himself in the firing line.

Gray, Hanlon and McGregor have all had injuries to contend with. It may surprsie some fans to know that players carry chronic conditions that need careful management to allow them to play ata all. Unfortunately, I think that applies to all the aforementioned.

By all means lets look to the future and forward plan. I suspect we are seeing that already, as neither Gray nor McGregor have been offered new contracts. However, lets not talk Tom Kite about sentiment, offside goals or the like. There is a discussion to be had about the future of some of our key defenders, but it’s hard to take it seriously when some of the comments are so ridiculous.

Does this mean you know more that most fans?

Hanlon, McGregor and Gray playing with chronic conditions? You've answered my first question.

FilipinoHibs
24-02-2019, 10:24 AM
Does Milligan playing so deep over congest the area and affect them doing their jobs more clearly ?

Dodgy as hell. Looked like they would score with every attack.

Allant1981
24-02-2019, 10:46 AM
Dodgy as hell. Looked like they would score with every attack.

But they didn't so our defence obviously done their job on the whole

Hermit Crab
24-02-2019, 10:56 AM
But they didn't so our defence obviously done their job on the whole

Kenny Miller found space to score twice and although both disallowed one probably should have stood but the point is he got into the scoring positions easily, McGowan was left completely unmarked for the equaliser and Stevenson was done too easily for the second goal.

superfurryhibby
24-02-2019, 10:58 AM
Kenny Miller found space to score twice and although both disallowed one probably should have stood but the point is he got into the scoring positions easily, McGowan was left completely unmarked for the equaliser and Stevenson was done too easily for the second goal.

A scoring position whilst offside doesn’t really count though, does it?

Hermit Crab
24-02-2019, 11:01 AM
A scoring position whilst offside doesn’t really count though, does it?

One wasn't offside though, wrong call by the linesman imo.

superfurryhibby
24-02-2019, 11:05 AM

No, they were both offside, correct call by the linesman. Miller didn’t protest either because he knew.

The wider point about changes though. They will happen in the summer. I can’t see McGregor or Gray signing new contracts.

Allant1981
24-02-2019, 11:10 AM

No, they were both offside, so again the defence done their job as he couldnt score in an onside position

Allant1981
24-02-2019, 11:11 AM
No, they were both offside, correct call by the linesman. Miller didn’t protest either because he knew.

The wider point about changes though. They will happen in the summer. I can’t see McGregor or Gray signing new contracts.

I think both will sign 1 year deals, especially gray after hearing LD's interview a couple of weeks ago

Crab apple
24-02-2019, 11:27 AM
No, they were both offside, so again the defence done their job as he couldnt score in an onside position

Both looked offside to me although one was very marginal.

Scouse Hibee
24-02-2019, 11:30 AM
Agree 100%with this their first goal our defending was a farce real schoolboy stuff 4 defenders, round him and still managed to cross for the goal. I said at the time against a better team we will be severely punished And for Millar two get two headers in our net was woeful. OK both were ruled out but our defence never knew he was offside when the crosses came in

Is this post a wind up? Your last sentence makes me wonder if you actually understand how he became to be offside and wether you realise the part our defence played in him being offside.

Allant1981
24-02-2019, 11:33 AM
Both looked offside to me although one was very marginal.

Yip marginal but both correct imo

Allant1981
24-02-2019, 11:34 AM
Is this post a wind up? Your last sentence makes me wonder if you actually understand how he became to be offside and wether you realise the part our defence played in him being offside.

Nah they cant have, they are all geriatric has beens

ancient hibee
24-02-2019, 12:34 PM
Defence is as soft as *****. Hanlon & McGregor are both great stoppers and have plenty attributes but when it comes to footballing ability, especially when things are tight, they both struggle to pass the ball and move. They don’t look comfortable and that can lead to poor build up play or loss of possession. I think they both need to pull their socks up or face the exit next season.

So they're both great stoppers but the defence is soft-bit of a contradiction there I think.

ekhibee
24-02-2019, 05:45 PM
Hanlon's often been a source of discussion on here. Lots of people seem to exagerate how good or bad they think he is. Personally I didn't think he was anything special to start with, but like Lewis Stevenson, he improved into a good player. He's looked pretty poor since he came back, and the mistakes don't seem to bear too much relation to his recent injury problems, but maybe give him the benefit of the doubt and give him time to regain full fitness?

allmodcons
24-02-2019, 05:55 PM

:agree:

Also in terms of pure stats our defensive record is decent. We've conceded less than Aberdeen and Hearts and rarely, if ever, cave in and get pumped.

Keith_M
24-02-2019, 09:11 PM
Maybe some context on the Hibs defence in comparison to the other Premier teams:

This is the premier league ordered by goals conceded

Celtc - 15
The Rangers - 20
Kilmarnock - 27
Livingston - 28
Hibs - 30
Aberdeen - 31
Hearts - 32
St Johnstone - 34
Motherwell - 39
St Mirren - 55
Dundee - 56
Hamilton - 58

Seven out of eleven sides have conceded more than Hibs.

B.H.F.C
24-02-2019, 09:18 PM
Maybe some context on the Hibs defence in comparison to the other Premier teams:

This is the premier league ordered by goals conceded

Celtc - 15
The Rangers - 20
Kilmarnock - 27
Livingston - 28
Hibs - 30
Aberdeen - 31
Hearts - 32
St Johnstone - 34
Motherwell - 39
St Mirren - 55
Dundee - 56
Hamilton - 58

Seven out of eleven sides have conceded more than Hibs.

We have been losing goals since we came back from the winter break though. Only one clean sheet. And it conincides with losing Ambrose and Porteous obviously.

Keith_M
24-02-2019, 09:22 PM
We have been losing goals since we came back from the winter break though. Only one clean sheet. And it conincides with losing Ambrose and Porteous obviously.

They are a big loss.

04Sauzee
24-02-2019, 09:36 PM

According to the fishy.co.uk form over the last 10 games. Goals conceded...

Celtic 5
The Rangers 6
Kilmarnock 10
Hibs 11
Motherwell 12
Livingston 12
St Johnstone 12
Aberdeen 13
Hearts 13
Dundee 20
Hamilton 21
St Mirren 21

Over the last 6 Games

Celtic 1
The Rangers 4
Motherwell 6
Hearts 6
Aberdeen 7
Kilmarnock 7
Hibs 8
Livingston 9
Dundee 10
At Johnstone 10
Hamilton 15
St Mirren 16

superfurryhibby
24-02-2019, 09:38 PM
According to the fishy.co.uk form over the last 10 games. Goals conceded...

Celtic 5
The Rangers 6
Kilmarnock 10
Hibs 11
Motherwell 12
Livingston 12
St Johnstone 12
Aberdeen 13
Hearts 13
Dundee 20
Hamilton 21
St Mirren 21

Over the last 6 Games

Celtic 1
The Rangers 4
Motherwell 6
Hearts 6
Aberdeen 7
Kilmarnock 7
Hibs 8
Livingston 9
Dundee 10
At Johnstone 10
Hamilton 15
St Mirren 16

Goals scored?

04Sauzee
24-02-2019, 09:43 PM
Goals scored?

Ah FFS man 😂

04Sauzee
24-02-2019, 09:47 PM
Goals scored?

I'll give you last 6

The Rangers 17
Celtic 14
Aberdeen 11
Hibs 10
Motherwell 10
Dundee 9
Hearts 7
St Mirren 5
Kilmarnock 5
Hamilton 3
Livingston 2
St Johnstone 1

superfurryhibby
24-02-2019, 10:36 PM
I'll give you last 6

The Rangers 17
Celtic 14
Aberdeen 11
Hibs 10
Motherwell 10
Dundee 9
Hearts 7
St Mirren 5
Kilmarnock 5
Hamilton 3
Livingston 2
St Johnstone 1

Good man, appreciated.

MWHIBBIES
24-02-2019, 10:40 PM
St Johnstone conceded 10 and scored 1 in the last 6 games. Shouldn't have much issues finishing above them.

JimBHibees
25-02-2019, 07:29 AM
St Johnstone conceded 10 and scored 1 in the last 6 games. Shouldn't have much issues finishing above them.

They are still a decent organised hard working team as evidenced by their recent draw at Ibrox when they hit the bar late on. Surprised with their recent form but hopefully it continues as it has given us a chance for top 6. Wednesday is huge at a venue we have a poor record at.