Hermit Crab
23-02-2019, 12:49 AM
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/47337997

CMurdoch
23-02-2019, 01:34 AM
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/47337997

Thanks HC
A pleasant watch.
McGowan did McNulty a big favour by not making anything out of the kick to his face.
Wright's knee into Milligans face at the end is very naughty and deliberate.

The_Horde
23-02-2019, 01:47 AM
Both lads will get off with it.

CMurdoch
23-02-2019, 01:52 AM
I certainly think the waters can be muddied enough for McNulty to avoid punishment which will be great considering the big match we have on Wednesday.
Really looked top notch tonight and meshed well with Kamberi.

SMAXXA
23-02-2019, 05:32 AM
Done absolutely brilliant goals watching them back both the Dundee goals and a few of ours, was a really good game to be fair.

Viva_Palmeiras
23-02-2019, 06:16 AM

Spin,spin,
spin the wheel of justice,
See how quick the xxx turns!

Nutmegs your man!

SouthMoroccoStu
23-02-2019, 06:32 AM
Sat here with my tinfoil hat on....

Does it sound like the bbc commentators are more excited by the Dundee goals?

Hermit Crab
23-02-2019, 09:18 AM

You think so?

hibee316
23-02-2019, 09:20 AM
Done absolutely brilliant goals watching them back both the Dundee goals and a few of ours, was a really good game to be fair.

Agreed, there second was lovely.

Shows how good they needed to be to get past our defence though!

wookie70
23-02-2019, 09:32 AM

They definitely were about Dundee's first. It was a good finish but the lead up saw the crosser of the ball get lucky a couple of times before putting the ball in to an unmarked striker because of Hibs poor defending. Flo's goal was a great team goal started by Mallan with a tackle at the right back position and followed by some really slick passing, great first time ball, strength and composed finish. It hardly got a mention. Mallan's hit was a cracker and our second was similar to their first but received nowhere near the acclaim. Who cares as long as we are scoring more than the other team. The Lennon love in will gradually fade away.

Bostonhibby
23-02-2019, 09:42 AM
Spin,spin,
spin the wheel of justice,
See how quick the xxx turns!

Nutmegs your man!He'd certainly make a better job of it than the current shower but I reckon Chris Suttons already got the gig.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

Hibernia&Alba
23-02-2019, 09:58 AM
I'd had a few Guinness last night whilst watching the game, and was of the opinion Miller was onside for both disallowed goals. Have to say, with a clearer head, I'm still thinking we might have gotten away with those. Does SDG plays Miller on for the second yin? It's hard to tell from the camera angle, but it's close.

Anyway, not given, so nae luck :greengrin

Hermit Crab
23-02-2019, 10:14 AM
I'd had a few Guinness last night whilst watching the game, and was of the opinion Miller was onside for both disallowed goals. Have to say, with a clearer head, I'm still thinking we might have gotten away with those. Does SDG plays Miller on for the second yin? It's hard to tell from the camera angle, but it's close.

First one he was on and the second he was off imo.

Eyrie
23-02-2019, 10:24 AM

First was marginally off and the second was clearly offside to me.

Even if the first was on, the same linesman wrongly called McNulty offside in the first half so these things can balance out.

MWHIBBIES
23-02-2019, 10:28 AM
Offside for both, even bad BBC replays show that.

matty_f
23-02-2019, 10:32 AM
First was marginally off and the second was clearly offside to me.

Even if the first was on, the same linesman wrongly called McNulty offside in the first half so these things can balance out.

:agree: Miller was off for both goals, imho.

Danderhall Hibs
23-02-2019, 10:45 AM

Bit paranoid mate. They were excited when the Mallan goal went in and barely registered the Dundee 2nd.

I though Miller was just on for the 1st and offside for the 2nd. McNulty could claim momentum - he was rugby tackled to the ground and his momentum/forward toll caused the boot to clip McGowans face. And let’s face it - McGowan would’ve taken every opportunity to roll about and get the red card if he thought it was anything more than accidental.

CMurdoch
23-02-2019, 11:11 AM
Bit paranoid mate. They were excited when the Mallan goal went in and barely registered the Dundee 2nd.

I though Miller was just on for the 1st and offside for the 2nd. McNulty could claim momentum - he was rugby tackled to the ground and his momentum/forward toll caused the boot to clip McGowans face. And let’s face it - McGowan would’ve taken every opportunity to roll about and get the red card if he thought it was anything more than accidental.

That's very unfair on Ryan McGowan who made absolutely nothing of the challenge at the time and when interviewed said

"It was handbags, a coming together," said Dundee defender Ryan McGowan following his clash with Hibernian forward Marc McNulty in Friday's 4-2 win for Hibs, insisting the pair shook hands afterwards.

1van Sprou7e
23-02-2019, 11:12 AM

I know he was a wind up merchant at hearts but McGowan seems like quite an honest guy tbh

Think the kick was defo intentional but I think he might get away with it

Having said that, who knows these days as the compliance officer has been all over the place this season

Sir David Gray
23-02-2019, 11:18 AM
Miller's first one is impossible to tell from the camera angle in those highlights. He's clearly offside for the second one.

Radium
23-02-2019, 11:18 AM
BT Player now has the 75 minute highlights show up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hibbysam
23-02-2019, 11:26 AM
Miller's first one is impossible to tell from the camera angle in those highlights. He's clearly offside for the second one.

First one is off as well, two great decisions from the Lino. And a good line held by our defence.

Billy Whizz
23-02-2019, 11:26 AM
BT Player now has the 75 minute highlights show up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The full game is up on BT

Danderhall Hibs
23-02-2019, 11:30 AM
That's very unfair on Ryan McGowan who made absolutely nothing of the challenge at the time and when interviewed said

"It was handbags, a coming together," said Dundee defender Ryan McGowan following his clash with Hibernian forward Marc McNulty in Friday's 4-2 win for Hibs, insisting the pair shook hands afterwards.

He crumpled looking for a penalty in the 1st half so suggests if he had time to think he would’ve.

SouthMoroccoStu
23-02-2019, 11:43 AM

Fair enough pal.

SideBurns
23-02-2019, 11:53 AM

Aye, I know it's hard not to feel bitter towards any member of THAT Hearts team but i can assure you McGowan is a good lad. Can hardly blame him for being a Jambo after his best years were at the club!